Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio

Go down 
+24
Cruising Rays
Big Red Robyn
bjjost
chrystine
Immebsmom
Jfultz81
VJMorrow
Adirondack Pete
cruiseforme
mytee4ever
flowers
Carole
diaz loves 2 cruise
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
lolomeme
thevacationstop
darlene
taurus988
dream2cruise
Greta
JJ2sail
Admin
BrandonH61
NDJollyMon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 am

Livabeth wrote:
I just spent the last hour reading this thread and have gotten to know all of you all better, and therefore I thought I would share a few things about me. I am one of the few Canadians that I see on this great board. There may be more Canadians on this board, but other than Lordoftime, I don’t see many others active members who have identified themselves as Canadian. But it doesn’t matter where we are from … we all have one thing in common … we are passionate about cruising and travelling. Okay now about me!!

I live in a small village about 45 minutes from Toronto, Ontario with my dear husband, and two daughters, and our dog, Charlie and cat, Skeeter. I am an HR Manager and love my job. But I am also a planner, and love planning events and trips even more, especially where I will go on our next cruise. My husband called me a cruise freak even before I found this group. But he doesn’t object when I suggest or book our next cruise … he loves cruising as much as I do and is happy he has me to do all the planning. We are quite the couple … he is a fun loving Irish man and I’m a hot headed, passionate Maltese.

We took our first cruise on our honeymoon 10 years ago and immediately loved it. Nine months to the date of our first cruise, we welcomed our first daughter into the world. Our girls took their first cruise last year and loved it as well. Other than cruising and my family, my other passions include scrapbooking and cooking.

My family has been hit hard by breast cancer, and this has been my charity of choice. After my mom and aunt died 4 years ago from breast cancer, I became a leader for a team of 4 women who raised $12,000 for breast cancer and walked 60 kilometers over 2 days. This was one of my greatest accomplishments. I still get involved in charity work, but the 60 km did my knees in and I would never be able to walk that distance again. I did do the 5 km walk for breast cancer on the Princess cruise we were on last year.

Dear Livbeth,

As a 2 time Breast Cancer survivor, I first would like to say I am very sorry for your losses.And God Bless you on your efforts to raise funds for this very important cause. I hope to get to know you better around here! Take Care...
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:45 am

nice to meet you, Shawn!
Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8