Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio

Go down 
+24
Cruising Rays
Big Red Robyn
bjjost
chrystine
Immebsmom
Jfultz81
VJMorrow
Adirondack Pete
cruiseforme
mytee4ever
flowers
Carole
diaz loves 2 cruise
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
lolomeme
thevacationstop
darlene
taurus988
dream2cruise
Greta
JJ2sail
Admin
BrandonH61
NDJollyMon
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:51 pm

I thought we needed a place to post about ourselves. This will give others some general info, and help us all 'get to know' one another! It will encourage friendship, promote discussion...and who knows...we may find that we have a lot more in common than cruising!

Just a quick bio, with as much or little detail as you care to share.

I'll kick it off....

My Real name is Pete, and we live in ND. Not because we love the weather...but because we relocated here for my job. I work for The Dept. of Defense as a (civilian) Firefighter/Rescue/EMT. I've been loving my job since 1982, although I've done it in other locations besides here. I work side by side with US Air Force troops, and love the Military. Many of my friends are in/or are going to Iraq & Afghanistan. I am very patriotic, and have previously served in the USAF for 5 years myself. While I don't love war, I support our country...and have devoted my life to it.

I'm happily married to Cindy, (cindyluvswillow) to whom I married directly out of high school. We have two children (26 & 23 years old), and one grandchild.

We took our first cruise in 1999 on Enchantment of the Seas...and we were hooked! Since then, we have done many cruises on RCI, Princess, and Carnival. We have always cruised with a bunch of our family and friends...the more the merrier I say! This is another reason I'm going to love these Group Cruises! We are looking forward to the Cruise Freek Group Cruises coming up in my sig line.

I'm very active in internet forums, but this is truly my favorite! I moderate several different internet forums, and have for many years. I love the sharing of knowledge, experience, making new friends, and having fun! Forums are great for that...and Cruise Freeks has some of the best people I've come across!
This past year has been great, and I've met a lot of great new people that I can now call...my friends.

My screen name is NDJollyMon...and here is why:
ND...where I live.
I'm a huge Jimmy Buffett music fan...and we are called..."Parrotheads". Jolly Mon is a song of Jimmy's that I like about the islands...hence my name. (I like to know why people choose their screenames!)

Tina has kindly given me a position: RESIDENT EXPERT
While I'm not really a 'cruise expert', I do know a lot about different cruise lines, ships, and cruising in general. I've been to a few of the islands, and will be going to many more with some of you! I know the in's and out's of forums...and know a good deal about moderating them. I'm a great peacemaker...and like to have fun myself. If I can help you in any way...don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email.

That's a brief summary... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
BrandonH61
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BrandonH61

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Nicely done Pete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Nice bio Pete. I'll get started on mine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:05 pm

I don't think there is anything "short" about my bio but, I'll work on it and condense it as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Here’s a bit about me. My real name is Barb (ok Barbara). I live in Morton Grove, Illinois which is a northern suburb of Chicago, about 10 minutes from the city. I have been married to Don for 18 years. As far as I know Don far has never posted to any cruise message forum. We don’t have any children of our own however we do have a total of 47 nieces and nephew between us. No it’s not a typo there’s really 47 of them. I’m from a family of 8 and Don is from a family of 5. Don works in the street department of one of the neighboring suburbs. I work for as an Administrative Assistant for an engineering and materials testing firm. What this means is that I type a lot of reports for engineers that I really don’t understand. But if anyone ever needs an engineer for construction litigation support or any ASTM tests performed on concrete let me know.

Our first cruise was in 1990 on Carnival for our honeymoon. After that cruise it took me 13 very long years to convince Don to cruise again. The problem with the cruise was that we were married in March and were on a spring break cruise back when the onboard drinking age was 18. I still loved the cruise Don not so much, he says he’ll never go back on Carnival, I don’t think the problem was Carnival so much as it was spring break.

Well I used the fact that he hates to shop and told him that if he took me on a 4 day cruise on the Sovereign of the Seas he didn’t need to buy me a Christmas gift. Well Royal Caribbean got him hooked on cruising. Since then we have cruised Alaska, Transatlantic, Pacific Coast, Mexico and of course the Caribbean. Our favorite cruise (so far) was Alaska. I’ve been asked why and unless you’ve been I really can’t explain it my response is you have to go to Alaska to know why.

My screen name is Barbee524. When I stared out on the internet years ago I had meant for it to be Barb-Bee524 and screwed up when I entered it into my first e-mail address and just kept it. The reason behind it is my name is Barb, my last name starts with the letter B, and my birthday is May 24.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Good job Pete and Barb!

Barb, it took me 10 years to get my husband on a cruise after our first cruise on Carnival! Too funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Good job Pete and Barb!

Barb, it took me 10 years to get my husband on a cruise after our first cruise on Carnival! Too funny!

I loved the Carnival cruise and would go back on them but so far Don refuses. Though I have been tempted to just book one and let him find out when we get to the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
I thought we needed a place to post about ourselves. This will give others some general info, and help us all 'get to know' one another! It will encourage friendship, promote discussion...and who knows...we may find that we have a lot more in common than cruising!

Just a quick bio, with as much or little detail as you care to share.

I'll kick it off....

My Real name is Pete, and we live in ND. Not because we love the weather...but because we relocated here for my job. I work for The Dept. of Defense as a (civilian) Firefighter/Rescue/EMT. I've been loving my job since 1982, although I've done it in other locations besides here. I work side by side with US Air Force troops, and love the Military. Many of my friends are in/or are going to Iraq & Afghanistan. I am very patriotic, and have previously served in the USAF for 5 years myself. While I don't love war, I support our country...and have devoted my life to it.

I'm happily married to Cindy, (cindyluvswillow) to whom I married directly out of high school. We have two children (26 & 23 years old), and one grandchild.

We took our first cruise in 1999 on Enchantment of the Seas...and we were hooked! Since then, we have done many cruises on RCI, Princess, and Carnival. We have always cruised with a bunch of our family and friends...the more the merrier I say! This is another reason I'm going to love these Group Cruises! We are looking forward to the Cruise Freek Group Cruises coming up in my sig line.

I'm very active in internet forums, but this is truly my favorite! I moderate several different internet forums, and have for many years. I love the sharing of knowledge, experience, making new friends, and having fun! Forums are great for that...and Cruise Freeks has some of the best people I've come across!
This past year has been great, and I've met a lot of great new people that I can now call...my friends.

My screen name is NDJollyMon...and here is why:
ND...where I live.
I'm a huge Jimmy Buffett music fan...and we are called..."Parrotheads". Jolly Mon is a song of Jimmy's that I like about the islands...hence my name. (I like to know why people choose their screenames!)

Tina has kindly given me a position: RESIDENT EXPERT
While I'm not really a 'cruise expert', I do know a lot about different cruise lines, ships, and cruising in general. I've been to a few of the islands, and will be going to many more with some of you! I know the in's and out's of forums...and know a good deal about moderating them. I'm a great peacemaker...and like to have fun myself. If I can help you in any way...don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email.

That's a brief summary... Laughing

you forgot to mention ugly...you are ugly..and you dressed like a firefighter for holloween. lol
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Barbee524 wrote:
and my birthday is May 24.

that's my birthday too!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Ron Bradley. I currently reside in the very hot, very humid Charleston, South Carolina with my girlfriend and two teenage daughters. This paper is suppose to be an introduction to who I am, however, to do that you must know where I come from. I will not bore you by starting back when I was a baby; there are plenty of other things to bore you with only going back half that far.

As I sit here thinking about the events in my life that have shaped the person I am today I can narrow it down to 2 events. While there are many more only these 2 events have drastically changed me.

Most of us have a dream growing up of being one thing or another. Some people want to be astronauts, others, police officers. The one thing I wanted to be most was a firefighter like my father. Growing up I can remember visiting the station where my father worked and even spending the night at the firehouse on occasion. For me firefighters were far braver and stronger than Superman. On July 7th, 1996 my dream came true when I graduated from the fire academy. As it turns out firefighting is far more glamorous in Hollywood, especially for a rookie. None the less I loved this job, everything from cleaning the bathroom, washing the trucks, saving lives and putting out fires. As far as I was concerned I had arrived, I was doing what I was born to do. For whatever reason life had other plans for me, my job as a firefighter was short lived. While responding to a report of a structure fire, the brakes on the engine in which I was riding went out. My driver snatched the wheel to the right to avoid a vehicle that had entered the intersection. When he did so the water in the fire engine shifted and the fire truck rolled. When everything finally came to a stop all the firefighters had at least survived. Surprisingly most of the crew had escaped with minor injuries. I and one other firefighter were not so lucky. I can still remember hanging there upside down in my seatbelt. The next thing I remember is a voice telling me to get out the truck was on fire. At this point I am pretty sure I said some dirty words as I reached for my seatbelt. No sooner than I unfastened it and hit the ground a hand reached in and snatched me out by the collar. The good news is I was alive; the bad news at the time is that I had injured my neck and the nerves to my hands and arms. I spent the next year going through various types of therapy. When all was said in done I did regain most of the function in both my hands and arms. While at the time, the fact that I survived was no consultation to me, looking back now I am glad I survived. Not only did I survive the accident but all the mental and physical anguish that came with it. I know now that I am a survivor.

Then next major event that has shaped my life and who I am today is the day Staci and I met. I promise you this; it was much more pleasant than the accident. Staci is without a doubt the most beautiful lady I have ever laid eyes on. Her beauty goes so much further than the surface; it’s all the way to the heart. Without Staci I don’t know how I would have made it this far. For the first time since my accident I am a man filled with hope. Now I am certain I am where I belong with the person I am meant to be with. My heart is full of love not fear. Dreams that I was afraid to dream I now dream. Goals that I once thought were out of my reach are here within my grasp.

Of course I wouldn’t be the person I am today without the other two beautiful ladies in my life, Caitlin and Lexi. While not mine by blood, they are definitely mine through love. Never before have I been so proud, scared, and honored in my life, not even as a firefighter. I am without a doubt a better person for having the 3 of them in my life.

So now I would like to introduce myself once again. I am Ron, I am a survivor, a dreamer, a lover, and a parent…………
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Ron...sometimes you have a way with words....

and sometimes....NOT! Laughing

Either way...you amuse me. I have never been in a firetruck that rolled...but we almost did yesterday! (terrible road conditions here!)

Nice bio...I think we will all learn a little something about each other here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:12 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron...sometimes you have a way with words....

and sometimes....NOT! Laughing

Either way...you amuse me. I have never been in a firetruck that rolled...but we almost did yesterday! (terrible road conditions here!)

Nice bio...I think we will all learn a little something about each other here.

meet me in the chat box you freek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Barbee524 wrote:
and my birthday is May 24.

that's my birthday too!!!!!!! Laughing

Though yours is a few years after me. Also isn't May 24 the start of spring in ND?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Ron,

You live in one of my favorite cities. My mom and one of my sisters are west of you in Greenville.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Barbee524 wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
Good job Pete and Barb!

I loved the Carnival cruise and would go back on them but so far Don refuses. Though I have been tempted to just book one and let him find out when we get to the ship.

I know, I don't blame Carnival. We had a bad TA, who took our money for an ocean view and booked us in an inside guarantee, and then we were in a Tropical storm for the whole 7 days (in that inside cabin, all the way forward) and missed all of our ports.

Last edited by JJ2sail on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

ok here goes.

My name is Pat (52) and my husband is Scott (46) (yes I troll the playgrounds for husbands) and my buppie is Grizzy. We live in NJ at the 'shore' area. I was born in Florida, moved to Brooklyn as a child and have then made the what I call the Brooklyn migration pattern (Brooklyn, Staten Island, North Jersey, South Jersey) with a few short stints in other states thrown in. I moved to South Jersey and was one week from moving back to NYC because this place is so slow if it moved any slower you'd be going in reverse when I met my husband at a biker bar. So I went from living in the city and working as a systems analyst to working for an engineer as a draftsman. We took our first cruise when I told someone I would go on their group cruise without discussing it with my husband who totally balked at the idea. I sold his collectible knives on ebay while he slept to fund the venture. Well now he wouldn't travel any other way - he loves to cruise. I have tried Carnival, Celebrity a few times, NCL, Princess and Royal Caribbean a few times with RCL and Celebrity being my favorites. And so here I am......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Pat,

I also troll the playgrounds for husbands, we're the same age and so are or husbands.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Pat and Barbee,
I too have a younger husband!! I am 50 and he is 45! Funny thing when we were engaged he wasn't sure how to tell his mom I was older than him. When he did he found out that his step-dad is almost 5 years younger than his mom!

More about me later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:13 pm

why you....cradle robbers!

I'm younger than my wife too. Not by 6 months...but it still comes in handy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Great idea Pete! Very Happy

I'm Michele, mom to two girls and wife to Rich. We are in PSU country. Wink

Rich and I took a Honeymoon cruise 11 years ago on RCCL Sovereign and I have been hooked ever since. I own an ad agency and PR firm....Rich is the Manager of a Powersports dealership. I am raising my two girls to be cruise addicts too. Laughing They go with us on every trip.

My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean...but I am an equal opportunity cruiser. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:49 pm

my name is Aurea and my hubby is Antonio. I work for Charles Schwab & Co., and have my brokerage and branch manager license (we were not involved in this mortgage mess). My hubby owned several dry cleaning stores but were sold last year. My hubby was diagnosed with AML Leukemia in april of 2007, our lives changed from there. We lived in Orlando ,and had to sell everything to come to NY for treatment. Fortunately, I was able to get a transfer as I have been with the company for 14 years. He rec'd a bone marrow transplant from his sister in nov of 2008, he is recuperating wonderfully. He should be ready to travel for 2010, that is why we are so excited about the mystery cruise and we are also going to europe next year on a cruise.

I love to cruise and our most memorable one is a 12 day mediterranean venice cruise, what fun we had. My hubby and I have suffered b/c we had to cancel 2 cruises that were fully paid for b/c of illness, but things are looking better!!. whomever has gone through a serious cancer illness knows what we are talking about. We are back in Brooklyn and waiting to meet all of you. Such talent!!! I know I can get expert opinion anytime about travel, what a relief.

When you see my hubby, please make him feel welcome as he has gone through a living hell including 1 week in ICU b/c of respiratory arrest.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Great idea Pete! Very Happy

Thanks...I have my moments! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Aurea - you have a beautiful name. I've always known you as "asanchez". Of course your husband will be welcomed here. Very Happy

Thanks for the bio!
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Yes, Pete - wonderful idea for us all to get to know each other a bit better!

My name is Pamela - 49 1/2(we get to do that again as we get older!) My bday is 5/18 - lot of May babies in here!! My husband is Mark, 53 yrs old. (yeah, I like 'em older!) We will be married 9 yrs on 5/28. Believe it or not, we met in an AOL chatroom! We both single-parented for many years and found that a common bond, as at the time we met, our kids were all terrible teens! lol not really terrible, we just thought so.

I work at a company that makes computer training materials - online training, printed courseware - I work in the 'custom printed courseware dept.' I create custom manuals to be printed for companies that send instructors out to do the training.
Mark is a commercial air conditioning service technician
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Part II - how'd everyone else get long post in?

Between us we have 5 children - 4 girls, 1 boy.
6 Grandchildren - 5 boys, 1 girl! The girl is the oldest @ 8yrs, triplet boys
the youngest @ 13 months. The grandchildren are from the 2 youngest daughters.
Number 7 grandchild from another daughter is due in early April.
My son is engaged, and just went back out on the road as otr truck
driver....before that he was a tow truck driver, and also a volunteer fireman
for many years. Yeah, I know there is a BIG difference to all firemen about who
is better (or "real" firemen), the paid guys or the volunteers!

My first cruise was with my mom, 5yrs ago, on NCL and I fell in love with it.
Mark still likes to also do land vacations, so we don't cruise as often as I
would like to! (of course, I have way more vacation time than he does, so
that's a big part of it!) I've been trying to convince him that since I turn 50
this year, and
Alaska celebrates being 50 this year...we really should go
there THIS YEAR. Guess I'm not very convincing! LOL
Since becoming empty-nesters, we have taken a lot of trips together. Things that I never was able to dream about - it is a real struggle single-parenting, both emotionally and financially. We went to Vegas - plane ride over the Grand Canyon was awesome, did Death Valley from one end to the other & Hoover Dam. Went to Atlantic City, we've done 2 cruises together (one Bahamas, one to E. Caribbean), Washington DC, Virginia Beach (this trip we actually took 2 of the kids with us), Mystic Conn., Nashville and numerous trips to Niagara Falls - it's practically in our back yard, about 1.5 hrs away!
We like to gamble a bit (slots) and love to play Bingo. We often take off for the day - sometimes an overnight to play Bingo near Syracuse - also about 1.5hrs away, depending on who's driving!

We are now part of that 'club-sandwich' generation - where we have not only children, but grandchildren to help out with - and also our aging parents. Mark's mom broke her hip last spring, and that took up most of the summer helping her. My mom is waiting to get a pace-maker installed. That's why we cherish our 'get a way' times so much, as the rest of our time is pretty much taken up with family. Obviously we love it!

Okay... next...I've bored everyone long enough!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio   Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Your Fellow Cruise Freeks! Post your bio
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next