Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
+3
K2
sanjoseca
powderqn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:54 pm

Just stopping by to see whats goning on here.........

Pretty quiet........

Hey PQ-you around?? Havent seen you anywhere.......
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:26 pm

[size=9]I'm here....just been busy. Gary hurt his back last weekend, so he's been off work...I'm playing nurse. What fun...not! But, he's doing better and hope to be released to work tomorrow. Bad part, is he doesn't know how he hurt his back, but we know it wasn't at work. Bummer. Started my online class and it's been pretty hectic. You have to do a bulletin board posting a couple of times a week on different management topics. Plus, weekly quizzes and papers. Uggh. And this is my old boss, so you'd think I'd get some breaks...not!
Well, going to check out the other boards... I may post over there.
I'd like some s'mores Wink [/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:37 pm

So is gary back to work yet??? Bet he doesnt have any sick time yet,huh??? Poor guy......and poor you(to have to take care of him Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:13 pm

24 hrs and no post....you with me,PQ??
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:39 pm

Just a quick post to say I'm still here. Haven't gone anywhere, just been busy with school and work (which just happens to be school Smile )

He had a couple of hours of sick leave, but not enough for the full week. Glad he was released to go back to work. He has a deductible ($750) which he hadn't met yet, so treatments are coming out of our pocket. We really need this vacation. I know you had these issues last month with your truck. I guess if it's not one thing it's another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:27 am

Aint that the truth???

Seems when starts to get ahead,something happens Evil or Very Mad ..........thats life,I suppose........

Thanks for all your help last night with PDC......still deciding what to do... confused

Bet you are so excited now WooHoo with your cruise sooooooooooo close......what do you have planned for those ports??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:39 pm

BTW Ruttie......you out there????? How ya feeling??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 pm

Hey PQ....hear about this??? Remember Horse Fever and how everyone went around looking for the horses???

Now we'll have doghouses to find.. DoggieBreak

http://www.dogtownflorida.com/barkitecture.asp
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:26 am

hey was not sur eyou guys were still posting on here.. I thougth everyone had moved back to CC Are they still posting on the CA board also??? I finally found this sight I had it book marked at school so i had to really dig up and search at home for the link..
How the heck is everyone.. PQ I am glad yuor hubbie is able to go back to work I hope he is able to mak eit throught the dya AND get a good nights rest..
PH I am jealous of your short trip on SOS.. I will be glad when they get something new coming out of here,,, On any line I am not picky I have been bummed about them taking teh disney 7 dya ship away oevr teh summer sas that is when i cando a 7 day and I really LOVED teh disney more and more eevrytime i go on it,....
Got to run richard brought me home dinner but it was not good so i have popcorn beeping in the microwave...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:59 am

Glad you hear me calling you Ruttie.........we have some posting here,CA and CC.....take your pick..........even though it seems the bulk is on CC now........

You need to take the Disney transatlantice next year when it moves over to the Med.......that would be cool.........

TGIF ladies...
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:48 pm

Hey....I didn't realize you guys were still posting here.

Unfortunate about the $750 deductable PQ. Have a great trip and forget about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Hey....didnt realize u were still lurking here...heheh//////////
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:04 pm

We hear you calling PH...

So...SS is back on the boards again with problems and injuries. Haven't heard from beary or Vic, so should be thankful. Guess that isn't nice, but everything in life can't be negative. Everyone has bad days, but boy, do they soak the sympathy.

Ruttie and San - glad to see you posting with us.

Ports and Excursions on the next cruise...since you asked Laughing ...
Puerto Rico - we are there from 5pm to midnight. We are doing the Bacardi factory through the cruise ship, since it normally closes at 4:30. Gary realizes we won't seen the actual operations, but it should be fun...we also get a city tour and then they will drop us off in Old San Juan or the ship. The tour is over at 9, so may just bum around OSJ and grab some tapas and cocktails.
St. Thomas - doing a private tour booked through http://www.stthomasexcursions.com/ called 3 beaches and snorkel. It's a 5-6 hour tour includes Coral World and Coki Beach, Secret Harbour and Hull's bay for lunch. There's an island tour and snorkeling at each beach. Mom and her friend are joining us, along with the 20+ cruisers we met from Ocala. Actually about 12-16 live here, the rest are friends further out. Great group; we've had 5 couples over here, and for Labor day, we were invited to their annual BBQ.fun....
Antigua- we are booked to do Eli's Eco Tour, heard nothing but good things about it. After talking to some of the Ocala group at the BBQ, I think 2-3 couples will be joining us.
Tortola - we are only there until 3:30, so don't want to try to go to the Baths, as I would want to spend time there. We are just going to find a taxi for an island tour and then go to Brewer's Bay for beach time and snorkel
Nassau - we are there from 1pm -8 pm. We were going to do a self walking tour of historical sites (I downloaded), but Gary is stll working up to walking long distances (this is about 2 miles) so if we don't do the walking tour, may just go to the Harley shop, buy the kids some shirts and go back to the ship.
Itinerary is Port Everglades, day at sea, San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, day at sea, Nassau, home.

Okay, time for Gabby to sign off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:13 pm

just about to sign off the pc when I got an email saying you posted........

sounds like you have a super trip planned......we did the walking tour in Nassau and it is over a lot of uneven sidewalks and streets,so make sure Gary is up to it......

How nice you have met so many already.....any normal ones send over to the FL thread(like you have)

Speaking of......can you imagine getting your wrist broken today.....on pain meds and then going to Tampa tomorrow to the zoo???? It doesnt add up........just like when she broke her foot and showed up on the Sterling with not even a boot on.............go figure.................

Time to call it quits for the night........TTYL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Ok, how can one be off from work a LONG time(as quoted on Sat) and be back now??? Is that a long time???

Its a miracle,I tell you!!

Shes as wacky as her clientelle.......
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Maybe we have this wrong. We are just taking her word for it that she works there...she may actually be a patient Laughing . It makes sense to me. Nothing for the last couple of months about the weddings...now bang...they are back in the forefront. Oh well, just another looney to add to the mix.

Work has been busy, online class is busy, and I'm just a little stress about packing. It'll all come out in the end...I'm usually a little more organized. But then again, at CFCC I had lots of "fun"time. MCPS actually makes me work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Work??? Shocked How ghastly!! Good thing you're going on vacation........

Patient,huh?? I think you might be right on the mark! A friend of mine from B and N used to work there too and when I told him I knew S,he didnt know her......
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 pm

Hmmm...something to think about. Sounds like you might get a group together for a small cruise. At least there wasn't too big of a discussion/vote/problem in getting a cruise picked. As of now, Gary and I are planning on doing only one cruise next year (but we all know how well laid plans get changed). Next fall, we'd like to go up to the NC/Tennessee Mountains for a short vacation. We can take the dog on that vacation.
Talk to you soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:31 pm

Yea,amazingly,no big votes on which cruise.which date........imagine that!!

You're always welcome to come too........its pretty darn cheap....we got an OV for $540...

4 more night of sleep for you..............BTw..hows gary feeling??

Ruttie......thinking of you.......hope you're ok........
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:34 pm

Checking in. How are you two ladies doing. Kinda quiet over here....you have your own private thread, huh?

I have been thinking the same things about SS. Few are even responding to her though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:07 pm

OOps........sorry I missed your post till now.........this is a secret handshake club with only the elite posting........

This is the only place we can post without being looked over our shoulders......

Almost time for you two to hit the high seas.........guess I'll be talking to myself........unless someone else comes along...
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Ok so i went back cause i had a minute .. It is ouring diwn rain here so my LOUNGING OUTFIT shopping that i need to do to get ready so I look nice while laying in bed is postponed till it at least stops pouring sideways rain!! Any way so i go read all of SS posts first of all I love the statement about now that she is off working but still getting paid she is going ot take a trip to the zoo!!! Hunnie if you are to hurt to go to work and they are PAYING you to stay home and get better yuo have no freaking business being at a zoo 3 hrs away from your house and implying you are drinking also!!! While on MEDS??!!!! I do belive she is infact one of teh patients... AND come on do you really think she is gonna make it to the group cruise???!! HA! I am considering it but i can;t even think about it till next year if we can go it would be becasue that monday falls on an inservice or something and we woul dhave the boys so we would only jion in at a few lunches or dinners in the windjammer.. I will let you know when it gets closer....
Glad to see you guys are still hanging in there...
PQ did you have to do alot of hiring or shuffeling once the 6 day count was in??? we sure did around here...... I almost lost my lab But I dug my heals in and they let us keep it Thankfully I could not imagine going back into a classroom atlhough it would have been 2nd grade which is my favorite... ok rain has stopped I am off to find some queen of sheeba outfits regal enough to be worn on her royal highness queen patti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:08 pm

I know...simply amazing too,now we dont hear anymore about her "broken" wrist......where do these people come from??

Hey,you can book the SS...and just leave work a little early on that Friday and go to work by 8 on Monday.....

Glad you got to keep your lab.......

and I hope you feel comfortable after tomorrow......make sure you take those drugs!
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:16 pm

Ah Hah, this is where you guys are hanging out.

San has graciously let me use his sign on for this board as he feels sorry for me in my time of great pain and suffering. Atleast someone understands me.

I'll be back when I have more woes to tell you about. SS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 pm

hahah..nice try San.......

See?? You better check in here once in awhile or else you might be next on our list.............

Have a great trip........what day will you be home?? So we can expect you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next