Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:14 am

Yes, she is (begrudingly)...she would quit if I let her....she's taking 2 classes and thats fine by me.I keep telling her she's be glad.....of course, she doesnt see it that way...

Morning everyone.........

Ruttie...you still with us here???
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:10 pm

PH: Glad you have Lauren taking those classes. Even in the job she's in she could always go FURTHER UP THE LADDER with a College Degree. Don't let her off the hook. She'll love you for it one day.

Off to see if I can find anything on TV tonight. It's FREEZING in this room...........gotta find my couch blanket to keep warm.

KC: Have a great day at your garage sale!! Hope you sell it all.

NAV: Hope your weekend is a good one.

PQ: Try and study a little and then spend the rest of the weekend goofing off.
Almost time for you to cook up another Turkey Breast!! roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:16 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmm KC and NB dont post here,but I'll be sure to tell them.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:23 am

Ooops .........got "all" my boards mixed up. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:31 am

It can be confusing,cant it?
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:26 pm

K2 - took your advice and studied a little, took my Exam #4, now enjoying the beautiful fall day. I have 2 assignments due in the next couple of weeks, but they can wait. I do my best work under pressure Wink

Went to Micanopy's fall festival this morning, a little chilly. On the way home, stopped at Beall's and bought a couple of house things. Nothing for me. Crying or Very sad

Now, I'm making braised lamb shanks, will put over polenta and will make some foccacia bread. Smells good.

Going to check out the other board...I even have time to post. Woo-hoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:57 pm

DARN IT ALL>>>>>>>>>

wish i knew it was Micanopy weekend........I would have gone today..........cant tomorrow...........darn,darn,darn..it was a beautiful day too!!

Im making turkey chili(in the crockpot)........waiting on Dennis,who is making his way home...
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:30 pm

Sorry...I usually try to keep you up to date on the festivals. The Villages are also having a craft/fall festival today and tomorrow.

Have a good time tomorrow.

We need to have an Ocala "small" get-together soon. It would be nice to meet both you and Karen for lunch one weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:42 pm

Would love to do lunch.......when I get back,lets try HARD to make it happen..

I know this weekend is the Civil War re enactment at Baseline and Maricamp.........Sherri participates in it...wonder what part she plays?? scratch
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:28 pm

That's too funny...Mom and I were thinking about going down there to see the reinactment tomorrow. I figured if we went, I would run into her.

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I'm having a Pampered Chef party on November 17 at 11:00 am...maybe I'll send KC an invitation also. K2 and San your also invited...if you can make it. Would love to have the out-of-staters visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:52 pm

Love to...........OH WAIT!! Cant.......I'll just be getting off a ship in ft Lauderdale that day.......

Now how could I forget?? Razz
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:50 pm

You are too silly...sorry you wouldn't be able to make it...Hmm...cruise or pampered chef...not a hard choice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:42 pm

Are you saying that S is a camp follower PQ?

I wanted to sleep in this morning, but I couldn't.....it seemed like it was too light out for sleeping.

Nothing much planned today.

Someone else came to look at the house yesterday....don't know if they are interested or not. They were from Ohio.
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:24 pm

Yep, S, is a camp follower. SS-Sassy Satler (or Sutler) which is a civil war camp follower. She makes period clothes and performs in the local reinactments. I would assume confederate, but could be wrong.

Nice day here, making a roast for Mom...she'll go home later today. Waiting for my test score to be posted. The classes are more for me, as it won't make any difference in pay or rewards at work. But eventually, I would like to get my degree...even if it's one class at a time.

Well, need to check my pumpkin spice cake...smelling good. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:35 pm

hey you guys ound you agian went nack and read all the piost siince i was gone.... are you guys serious abouther posting aninvite at BARHILLS BUFFETT??? NO Way!!!!
Ok
hope all is well
princess house party from hell last night... ughhh those ladies are serious about getiing someone to book she kept presuuring m so finally I had to break it down for her a bit.. about me, princess house, being here to supporta firend and that what she calls "crystal" and what i calll "crystal" are 2 diffrent ball parks and that she should just give up and stop talking ot me or i would remove my check form her pile!!!!
no offense to thos ehow have princess house i have some of theior glasses and bowels ann theyare nice but "crystal" does not go in the oven, get scrubbed and used over and over for 99.00 ok snob coming out i will stop.

Anyway go back to work next week.. rememebr if anyone come this way give me a shout i can always swing buy I am real close to the ships and zi drive preetty speedy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:42 pm

Glad you rejoined us Ruttie,,,,,,You mean,you missed the invite to the baby shower????

I dont do Princess parties....went to one once....not my thing..

Good luck on the test PQ..

WTG SAN!!
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:03 pm

I hate all those kinds of HOME PARTIES. Did all that stuff when I was first married and needed stuff like TUPPERWARE!! Now I could have a HOME PARTY just to sell my own junk back. Hee Hee.
Everytime Ashley comes over and says she likes something I tell her TAKE IT HOME. Jill just gives me the look of death!! I love getting rid of all of Jills stuffed animals ......one at a time!! Pay-backs are so much fun.

Later........TV time.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:39 pm

Tupperware....d*mn, you must be really old.

You ladies have the darndest parties....guys don't do that...if we did, people would say we are g*y or something.....so, we just drink beer and talk about women......and we don't have to buy anything to boot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 am

Bet you would like a Snap On tools party or something like that.........

I cant wait to get rid of all Laurens stufed animals........I keep threatening to bring them all to her..
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Yea, Snap On would be good....even Craftsman....we would serve Petite Fours and sip tea out of those rediculously fragile tea cups. Yea, like that's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Im thinking more like chugging some beer and doing shots...

yea,count me in! Razz
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:59 am

Yea, it would be much more fun wouldn't it? I need a good stiff drink right now...crap is getting to me.
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:01 am

Wow.......took me forever to get RE-Logged in. I deleted all my "Cookies" and you all know when you do that you have to LOG back in again on each site you are signed up for. Pain in the BUTT.

SAN: I RESENT being told I'm old. I'm mature and knowledgeable, but NOT OLD!! Very Happy

I could think of a few "Snap-on-Tools" all you old fart guys could use, but I'm a Northern Lady and won't go there on here!! HappyHappyJoyJoy

Night all. I have a BUSY day tomorrow. Gotta drop Art off at his bike ride starting point at 8:30 A.M. I've really got to think about looking for a CAR for myself. I'm saving about $650 a month not having one, but when we both need the car at the same time it's a pain.
Next week will be much better. Art will off his feet for awhile because of his surgery and BIKE SEASON WILL BE OVER until he heals!! He's suppose to be on crutches for a few weeks. Now that should be real interesting to see if he actually listens and does that. Jill has a pair of crutches at her house so at least he has NO EXCUSES of not having any to use.

PQ: Hope you're still hitting those books. It won't be long and the class will be over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:47 am

Morning.........

Sorry things seem gloomy to you right now San,but look on the bright side.......how many guys get to post on a board and have so many women fuss over them?? Very Happy

K2-we are a one car family too......but its not hard for us since dennis is gone more....its working for us.....

PQ-hows it going???

Rutie.......enjoying your last week of freedom?>??
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Hey, I know I am really lucky to have lady friends on here....I really am.

Get to meet the buyer and his agent at 5 this evening. They want to meet with the guy that did the home inspection....so they are doing it here. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

I know you're not really old K2.....just kidding you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Non-Cruising Topics :: Other-
Jump to: