Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
+3
K2
sanjoseca
powderqn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:04 pm

Hi PH.

I didn't like Hugh either.....he's an arrogant b*st*rd. I do think Rick should have either fixed the heater or had someone else do it. I think he quit because of other stresses, not just the heater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:56 pm

Listen you two...........I really appreciate what you are doing I love you (really surprised at some others),but you dont have to post here...........you have enough others places to keep up with...

I promise to keep in touch just as much with emails.........

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:07 pm

Well, I've been kicked out of better places than this, I'll have you know8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 pm

Ok......you better let me know...
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:00 pm

Hello...anybody out there. I'm still visiting. Once I got my signature up I've had no problems. My problem is getting a chance to post during the day. But I love reading everyone's day.

First day of school ....ugh....Rolling Eyes buses late, or they never arrived, kids running everywhere, principals calling to see why their teacher can't start yet. But, we made it through. Just glad I work in a division office and not on school property.

Wow, I just looked at my icons and I have so many more. Before I was a little bummed that they had a cat but no dog, but now I have a jumping dog DoggieBreak How cool is that. And a doc dance guy...too bad...I could have used him last week...oh what the heck, using him now is okay DocDance He dances just like Gary.

Well, off to check out my roll calls. I get more action here than on the roll calls. See you later (hopefully)

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:18 pm

Hey PQ....I remember well the first few weeks of school and how stressful they were..........at least you have a vacation within a month.......something to look forward to.......

BTW.you have to leave space between a word and the smiley for it to show......... DoggieBreak
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:23 pm

Hey, you're right, I needed to add a space. Went back and edited and now I can see Gary's dance.

Vacation, yes the reason I work! Thanks for the "space" advice. Love the little icons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:39 pm

much better...Cheers

(I agree.........great smileys)...
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:23 am

Good morning! I don't mind posting here or on the other boards. Being a lady of leisure gives me time to post all over the place. Know of any other boards, PH? We could start posting there too! We could spread our charm and wisdom all over cyberspace!!! Maybe we should post on a cooking site too. We know that's one place San won't follow us to!!! :lol:

San - I agree with you about the lobster show. It's not nearly as exciting as going after Alaskan crab! Alligator trapping season down here started last Wednesday. Maybe they could do a show about that! Picture this ... airboats traveling the lakes of Florida in the middle of the night looking for gators! Drama - gators trying to eat their captors! That would be a change, wouldn't it? Hmmm ... Might have to contact the History Channel or Discovery Channel with this idea. Think they'd pay me royalties for my idea? :roll:

PQ - Glad school opening went as well as it did. That first day is always a nightmare. Traffic was backed up for a mile on our main road yesterday as school was getting out. That was a scene that was repeated at most every elementary school. It used to take us almost an hour to get the kids loaded into their cars on the first day! Another memory I have no desire to recreate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:32 am

Morning.......

Hahah BB...........yea,but we could find a cooking and maybe even a shopping board........but then again,I dont want to leave San behind........hes faithful,just like my dogs DoggieBreak ........and San,I mean that in a good way.......

Going to B and N for a bit..........everytime I go in,I promise one of my ex co workers,I'll come back and meet her for lunch.......and over the weekend,when we were there,I told her I'd be back today...she has lunch at 11........

Back later.....
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 pm

"Just like my dog"

"San won't follow us"

Hmmmmmmffffffff!

Later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:03 pm

Hey!! That was a compliment.........Gday
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:08 pm

Maybe you "woof" meant it "woof" that way, but I didn't take it that way "ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr"......"I wanna treat"!
I just realized that every seven and a half weeks, I get a year older!

I have BB following me now Cool ....how about you, PH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 pm

Following you where???
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:13 pm

Off to do some quality cruise wear shopping!!!! It's about time!!!

See ya later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:05 pm

Yea,I bet you dont have any cruise wear at home,do you???JK......its always nice to get something new.....

Looks like you're still going to Cozumel.........thats good!!

Have a Corona and some nachos for me...Drinks

Sure wish I had booked the SS for next month with you........oh well,one day soon we will cruise together........
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:22 pm

PH8 wrote:
Following you where???

Cruise Addicts.

You just came on here to say the "s" word....didn'tcha, BB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:59 pm

sanjoseca wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Following you where???

Cruise Addicts.

?
No, think I'll pass............and like I said,dont feel obligated to post here............no prob if this thread dies out...
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Actually, PH, I am waiting for you to leave so that I can start a couple of political discussions about you know who. This board positions itself as having a whole lot less restrictions on what can be posted....I like that.
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:36 pm

hmmm san thats tempting....... I am always up to a good debate.......I may even through out an aw shucks now and then......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:47 pm

sanjoseca wrote:
Actually, PH, I am waiting for you to leave so that I can start a couple of political discussions about you know who. This board positions itself as having a whole lot less restrictions on what can be posted....I like that.

be my guest........Im at the point where that would be just fine...............Im a brand new me.........
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:58 pm

[quote="PH8] Im at the point where that would be just fine...............Im a brand new me.........[/quote]

ohhh really well lets see about that.....hmmmmm oh wait.. i think we are on the same page if i remember, hmmm lets test this out.........

I am going to go on disability, get pregnant, collect food stamps, AND I am gonna invite you all to my baby shower, all while i am (Ok please make sure my dad NEVER sees this even if i am joking!) where a tie died t shirt with a peace symbol on it and driving around in my new car flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:04 pm

Ruttie.......we ARE on the same page.Razz ..........and you better be knocking on wood as you say all those things...
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:06 pm

PH8 wrote:
sanjoseca wrote:

be my guest........Im at the point where that would be just fine...............Im a brand new me.........

OK, tell me what you really think about the job George is doing....how's he doing with Iraq?....supporting the Constitution?...etc.

D*mn......you mean you're not going to demand Unemployment checks and free medical care, Ruttie......you're mssing some opportunities
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 pm

Must be the new board.....Ruttie's post came out without errors. Of course, I have to stop and read since I'm used to her typical spelling.
I'll try to keep the cooking talk to a minimum.
No cruise shopping for me...drats...but did pick up a couple of household things at the Beall's sale. Picked up 2 crystal martini glasses with crystal shaker for $15...was $50. Of course, Gary had to try it out tonight (with manhattans) to make sure there were no holes.
I think I post here more than anywhere else...must be because on the other boards I joined later, sort of like what Ruttie said a couple of days ago.
Well, need to get on the gazelle and do a little work out. Trying to do it at least every other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next