Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Misc .part 3......... Empty
PostSubject: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Ok,looking for my pals.................hoping we can post here without any lurkers..
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:40 am

Okay, one pal here ...took me forever to register, but finally got on. Hope to see more of us here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:42 am

I think we'll like it here.........so what are you to today?? No dog park?? I havent been in ages.....too darn hot........been just walking them both around the neighborhood........

Ok, so who do you think will pop in next??scratch
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:52 pm

Good morning PH and PQ....just checking in.

Nothing really planned today. I believe Angelia and John will be stopping by this afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:18 pm

Hiya San...geek Im so glad you're here too..........Hope everyone else I invited gets here soon....pirat

Enjoy your visit with your family.........
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:04 pm

Okay, I finally FOUND you guys!!

Took me awhile to find out where you all were. I clicked on PH8 and just followed to where she had posted. I do like that feature a lot. C-Addicts doesn't have that. It has Spell-check too.

Went to Breakfast with 10 other FORMER work friends. It was fun to meet up and see everyone again. One of the guys had moved to Florida and it was great seeing him again. Almost looks the same as he did before. (He was a little LIGHT in his Loafers if you know what I mean). Seems less like that now. jocolor

Art's going to go to the Big DREAM CRUISE of the old cars. I'm giving him a break by NOT going with him. That way he can DROOL over the OLD cool looking Mustangs as long as he wants to. Suppose to be 1 Million People there and that's just too many for me to handle.

PH: Make sure to let me know just who you're sending this SITE to so I don't goof anything up. You might want to tell them NOT to share it with anyone!!

Let me know if we're going to stop posting to the Cruise Addicts and WHEN!! I'm NOT going to post on 3 sites.....that's for sure.

San: Thanks for the e-mail. It'll all work out just fine.

Later.......
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:04 pm

I'm OK with dropping C A.....I'll probably not post on CC very often though.

I think PH has a good handle on the ones who would work out over here......maybe an email list of who you would propose, PH and get input from others. Then maybe we should each send a personal invitation to one person.

Less than five weeks and we leave for Alaska. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:14 pm

SAN: Just looked up the price for your Alaska cruise and a Balcony is $1499.00. It didn't go up much did it??

Of course I didn't go past the first page on RCCL so a nicer cabin might be more.

Nice to have a cruise to look forward to in the near future. I'm sure you'll have a blast! And Marcia will be around to keep you in line!! Surprised Is anyone else going on that same cruise that I know??

Later all.........

lol! I Just found the "EDIT" button. Had to see if it worked!! sunny

Love these NEW Smiley's!!
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:21 pm

Wow.......I have a AVATAR up already and PH doesn't!! tongue
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:26 pm

No one else is going on the Alaska cruise other than Marcia and Carl, K2. The prices on that cruise have been low all along....I think it's because it starts in Vancouver and ends in San Diego.....people seem to want the R/T cruises. Just like the TransAtlantic.....it is alweays cheaper by far than a European one.....and they have great ports that they visit on the way.
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Glad to see a lot (okay a few) of the familiar faces here...

PH - Haven't done dog park in a couple of weeks. Last time we took her was after a big storm. She played in the mud puddles and ran like a crazy pup:lol:

There are about 20-25 people from the area going on our cruise next month...one posts on our CC roll call (OcalaBunch) and another is the mother of one of our school workers, so I've been emailing her during the work day (have to do something Wink constructive at work). So we decided to have a pre-cruise meet and greet. Appetizers/deli/cocktails/wine was on tap and we met at our house. It was great...met 5 other couples...the are also doing the St. Thomas shore excursion with us and some may do Eli's Eco Tour with us. I didn't think about it until it was too late, or I would have invited PH (and Dennis) and KC. I'm sure KC would have come over after the kids left (if they ever did).

Well, Gary's out doing the lawns, and lawns, and... Kids are having us for dinner tonight, so no cooking for me. That's two days in a row, woo-woo, almost like being on a cruise.

I'll have to see how to do an avatar and countdown (if possible). Be good y'all
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:48 pm

Okay, avatar is up - Ms. Brandy in front of the house. I added a countdown in my signature, just don't see it. Will work on it..

Figured it out...whoopie
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:08 pm

Hi PQ. Both your avatar and countdown clock show up nicely. Nice that you hosted a roll call party.
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:40 pm

Starting to get a little drip of rain over here. Channel 7 on TV has the DREAM CRUISE coverage. Art spent 8 hours walking around looking at the cars!! Yikes.....he's NUTTIER than I thought!!

Had to close the WINDOWS up because somebody is burning some stinky wood!! Maybe the smell will go away before I go to bed so I can open at least the BEDROOM WINDOW. It's 68 degrees over here right now........BRRRRRRRR cold for this time of the year! Just can't keep me happy! Neutral

I had Chinese tonight at the new place that opened up by us. It's nice every once in awhile.

Catch you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:32 pm

Quick hello...........so glad all of you are joining in...

I just realized they are having a contest on here to see who brings in the most new posters......but you had to mention that fact(I invited you) in your first post..........

SO to the rest who join us,please mention me..Laughing

We ate dinner tonite at pasta Faire(Italian).I had gnocchi.........it was soooooooo good.had eggplant,tomatoes,mushrooms on it and it was all in a garlic and oil sauce..

Off to check out Dean..

PS.havent figured out what avatar I want yet.....was gonna do my dogs but hard to get them both in the same pic...
Back to top Go down
grandmom
grandmom

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:38 am

Howdy PH....who invited me to join here....thanks for the invite.
I was trying to do my countdown clocks, but was having a lot of trouble with it. I have no idea what is going to show up here, or how to delete the ones I don't want.
Well it's late, so I am going to not stick around. Will see you tomorrow.
Evidently nothing is showing up. Back to the drawing board tomorrow!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:56 am

Good morning all......

GM-havent attempted a countdown here yet,but will try later.......still working on an avatar..............

Meant to comment on your itinerary San..........it sure is a nice one........I've been chatting with a group doing it on the RD next month.......someday if time and mony permits,Im doing that one......IF........

So whats everyone up to today?? Finally getting my nails done at 1...hope I like them and they are done like I am used to...........thats about all for now..............but who knows what else the day will bring??
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:07 am

Had a little problem with the countdown clock too. You need to make sure that "show signature" is checked on your profile. Then you do the signature like the other boards. Your countdown clock/signature will not show on old posts unless you go back and edit them. So, the only way you know it works is to post after you do the signature/countdown clock. I ended up going back and editing a post, just to see if it would show up.

Just staying around the house and paying bills today. Need to get my nails done too, maybe tomorrow during my lunch hour. First day of school, so will need to get out of the office during lunch.

Have a good weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:11 am

Thanks for the tip PQ...........I didnt have my signature "showing"
Back to top Go down
Wildewoman
Host
Host
Wildewoman

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:29 am

PH8 - I love your avatar & signature!!

I need to update my sig. to show all my upcoming trips!!

Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildetravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:36 am

Thanks Linda...........BTW.nice to meet you....sunny
Back to top Go down
Wildewoman
Host
Host
Wildewoman

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:45 am

Nice to meet you too!!

What is JOS? Where are you going in 2 months - 3 weeks & 2 days??

Sorry, I don't recognize the abbreviation.

Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildetravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:46 am

Jewel of the Seas............Western Carib
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 am

K2 wrote:

PH: Make sure to let me know just who you're sending this SITE to so I don't goof anything up. You might want to tell them NOT to share it with anyone!!

Let me know if we're going to stop posting to the Cruise Addicts and WHEN!! I'm NOT going to post on 3 sites.....that's for sure.

The only reason I still post on CA is for a roll call...........when I was on "vacation" from CC,some of my friends came over there so we could talk.........and we still do..............but I wont be posting on the Misc thread.....we need to let that die out.........

The ones I sent notice of this board to should know not to share,K2.....Im sure they wont...................

OK BB............speak up..........I see you on..........rabbit
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:04 pm

Good morning.

Visited John and Angelia last night in Gilroy. Our house is sheet rocked and the siding is on......the lower half is stucco....and they have done the first layer of that. Looks like a house now. Gotta get some pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Non-Cruising Topics :: Other-
Jump to: