Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
+3
K2
sanjoseca
powderqn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:10 pm

Is your "old" house on a realtors website yet?? Email us the link if you dont want to put it here......

headed to the mall............back later.........
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:37 pm

Very light rain on and off all day. Dreary outside and 60 degrees! Shocked The radar shows a BIG GREEN SPOT coming our way later today with stronger rain. The farmers will just LOVE IT!!

Good day to cut coupons from the Sunday newspapers!!

Does anyone know what the double AA with the RED X going through it right next to the word "SIZES" means up on the choices area??? Can't figure that one out.

Okay, back to doing my Coupons.

Feel sorry for Marcia & Carl they must have gotten a lot of the cool weather at Lake George, not to mention RAIN. Oh well, maybe it kept her from "Running around" so much!! That'll give Carl a rest for a change.

SAN: Hope you're having a good day over your way.

They're, evacuating more of the islands from what I saw on TV earlier. Looks like DEAN is leaving his mark pretty good.

PH, PQ, BB........enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:04 pm

Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Nanarunslikeagirlkris This is what I should be doing instead of Surfing the Web most of the day!!
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:35 pm

Angeline ended up going to the Emergency Room in Medford this morning. She has Lyme Disease from hiking through the woods at Whistler with A&T. They gave her medicine and sent her on her way......that was after all the hospital staff had to come in and look at her.....they had never seen Lyme Disease.....It showed up as a bullseye on her leg.

That's three things that happened in the last week. Matthew had kidney stones all last week. It has passed though.
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:46 pm

Hi ya'll! Finally getting a chance to check in here at our new home. So how is your day going? Want to hear what's been going on around here in the past 16 hours? Well, whether or not you want to, you're going to hear it all! So to start at the beginning ...

Went to bed last night about 12. Had only been asleep for a short while when the phone rang at 1. Phone calls at that hour can induce instant heart attacks, expecially when you know Missy, Jimmy and about 6 other friends we're out for the evening at a club in Orlando. Sure enough it was Missy. First thing she says is that her car had been stolen! I can deal with that, so I asked what happened. She said that they were heading home about 12 and some of their friends went to their car a few minutes before Missy & Jimmy were headed that way. When their friends got to their car which was parked next to Missy's, the police were there and writing a report about a stolen car they had just found. Missy's friends realized right away that her car wasn't where she had left it and told the police that another car had been stolen from right there. When they went and got Missy, she thought they were kidding, until she saw the police car. To cut a long story short (This is already too long!), Missy left her pocketbook in the trunk (stupid!!!) with her house keys and some ID. She called us to ask that we go sit outside her house until they could get there, as the boys were home alone and she was afraid the thief might try to get in the house. They got home about a half hour later, so we could go home.
So far there's no sign of her car. The police told them that whoever took it probably planned to use it to commit a crime as the car is a white 2000 piece of crap with 175,000 miles on it. They consider it very low profile. It had some high end stereo equipment and Serius radio and was a very reliable car. There was about $2,000 worth of stuff in the car and trunk!
The biggest thing Missy is upset about is that in her pocketbook was an antique ring that Bert's mother had given her which she took off the last time they were curbing. That's the only thing that can't be replaced. All the other stuff - credit cards, SS card, checkbook, etc. has all been reported. Now she just waits to hear anything.

She's been by here a couple of times today including about 2 hours ago when she called and asked me to buy her a beer or two at the Grill. Being the good mother that I am, I did!!!cheers Now I'm home and enjoying the peace and quiet.

So has anyone had a more exciting Sunday? I sure hope not!!!

Going over to Kris & Gary's for dinner of grilled shrimp & veggies. Never had her's before, so I don't know what to expect.

I doubt that I'll be back later, but will catch up with you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:54 pm

Hadn't read your post, San, before I posted. Tell Angeline to keep on top of that Lyme Disease. I'm sure they gave her antibiotics for it, but just the same, watch for things like muscle pains and tiredness that won't go away. I mention this because J&J's daughter has it and they didn't realize what it was. She had to go through some really severe treatment, including 90 IV feedings over a period of 3 months to get it under control. She's much better now, but will always some effects. If they got Angeline's early, which sounds like they did, she should be fine.

Glad Matthew was able to pass those kidney stones. They sure care painful.

Guess the west coast has been dealing with more then their fair share of problems recently. We definitely need a group (((HUG!!!)))
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:32 pm

WOW........not much "good" news on here today! YIKES.

SAN & BB: Hope your family membes will be okay.

SAN: I'd be reading up on Lime Disease on Google if I were you. Can never be too educated on these things. Especially since the medical staff at the hospital doesn't see much of that by you. Hope Angeline will stay on top of this too.

I'm off to get a CARRY IN order of Ribs and Chicken from our BBQ joint close by. Just too DREARY to even think about cooking. I can honestly say "I've TOTALLY WASTED a day in my life today". Doesen't feel very good pointing that out, but it's true.

Later........

I don't like this board because you have to keep it off to one side in order to read it and when you do that you can't see WHO posted until you MOVE the screen back to the left to check the name. Sad
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:06 pm

K2 - I can see the whole screen at one time. Do you have the window "maximized"?

San - sorry to hear about all the family problems. Hope everyone feels better soon. I hope they caught the Lyme's disease in it's early form.

BB-How scary for Missy. I think that would also be my greatest fear, someone breaking into my house why my kids/animals were there.

Did Italian braised Lamb shanks and polenta for dinner. Yummy...Gary's out walking the dog and I'm watching Wolfgang Puck on HSN. Most of my kitchen is WP, all I'm missing is him Laughing

Well, going to check out my roll call, boy do I need this cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 pm

Hi gang............Dennis and I were sitting enjoying a glass of wine and I said I need to check in with you guys....real quick..

BB-how scary for Missy and Jim........did they change the locks yet?? Hope they get some news soon...........

and San......sorry to hear about your family.....hope everyone feels better soon...........

OK KC is the last hold out on here........hope she shows up soon..........

K2-----------I clicked on that A.said something about editor mode.........so heres one version..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 pm

and heres the other..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:22 pm

All looks the same to me..........

Oh well,,,,,,,,off the puter till tomorrow..........

Later!

K2-why are still posting on CA talking to yourself???????????? Stay here.you'll get used to it ,just like you did when you went to CA from CC.........

No sense posting in so many places..........
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Hi Guys
can i join???? or did you forget about me???!!! HA!
I finally got on the computer to check in, and found you had moved...
Can;t stay long just checking in it has been a busy week. And now i have to get the boys all packed and ready for tomorrow PLUS get their close organized for the week(i put all their outfits in a neat pile so all they have to do it take the top one off and then teh next day s outfit is on tope)makes it so much easier to spend 10 minutes doing it on sunday night... Plus i am lucky they are boys and could care less what they where.... I still have backpacks snalcs lunches, and all their new school supplies (i am putting that stuff in 2 boxes ot carry) PLUS Micheal epi phen and benadryl that needs to go to the clinic I had to dig around to find a box that had a dr.s script on the outside Most of my epi phen are out of the box and in a small carry case... but clinic won;t take them unless they have official prescription containor....
San hope you guys get to feeling better soon, I had a kidney stone once right after chemo it hurt really bad for a few days but then it stopped so i must have passed it but it did not hurt on the way out like i thought!!!drunken
Ok i do have to go.. HAve a great week.....
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:17 pm

I still have to move it back and forth even if I click on Minimize or Maximize!! I'll get use to it .......I hope!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
grandmom
grandmom

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:53 pm

San....sorry to hear about Angeline and Matthew. Hope Angeline improves quickly, and glad Matthew is better.
BB....sorry to hear about Missy's car and purse. I ofter keep my purse in the trunk. Who thinks their car is going to be stolen? How was your dinner?
K2....I have the same problem when reading the posts on here. I don't like it either.
PQ....my screen is that way whether maximized or minimized.
Ruttie....glad to hear from you. You are way too organized!!! Of course when I had kids in school I was the same way. It's called survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 pm

HIYA Ruttie...........good luck to you and the whole family tomorrow!!

back to IRTs...........hoping Alex will win...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:43 am

Morning................wanted to wish good luck to the school employees on here today(PQ and Ruttie)......I know its a very hectic day(and week) for all of you........

BB-any word on Missys car??

San-now that we saw the old house..where are the pics of the new one???

Morning to K2 too........

I shall return...
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:26 am

[size=12]RAIN RAIN GO AWAY already!! [/size]

We're going on DAY 2 of constant rain. This morning it's actually coming down strong and steady. I feel like "DEAN" is up here with us without the WIND!! Neutral

I need to get on the Banking website and pay some bills online. Hey......somebody has to do it!!

You all have a fun day! Hope it's dry where you live!! Our CREEK is rising faster by the hour!!

GM: Glad I'm not the only one who is having trouble seeing the NAMES on the left side while trying to read the posts. I HATE having to slide back and forth to see who's posting.

I'm going to see if I can find another WEBSITE for all of us to go to later today!! ImSorry to keep complaining about this!! geek

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 am

BB------forgot to tell you.........Julian IS back on the EN now...WooHoo
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 am

Good morning! Glad K2 is getting the rain and not us. It's a beautiful morning here in the Sunshine State!

No word on Missy's car yet. They're off to the insurance adjuster right now. She's hoping that they'll give her a rental car for right now. They already told her that they wait 2 weeks before they settle stolen car claims, as that's about the average time it takes the police to recover a car, if it's ever going to be recovered. She's still totally bummed out over this.

PH - I told you Julian would be back on EN! After all, I had gotten the word right from the horse's mouth ... Hope Julian doesn't read this and think I called him a horse!!!Smile I saw a post from Mommabean (I think that's her name) yesterday confirming Julian's return.

I'm also having trouble seeing the whole post here without moving things around. So far, I haven't figured out either how to make it more user friendly.

Ruttie - Good luck on your first day back with students. I bet the boys were all excited this morning. Have a wonderful year, teach!

Time to go check the other boards to see if there's anything interesting to read.
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:08 pm

hi guys thanks for teh well wishes.. even with all the organization guess what????
Teh only thing and i know some of you know this already but the only thing richard HAS to do before he leaves in the Morning is make sure teh boys shoes are by the door........
Well I was moving good boys up at 5:45 dressed excited ready to go at 6:30 wow we will ebe arly yipeee then hmmm no shoes so i did round with my sons fro 15 minutes and finally my oldest says they are int he back of fdaddies car!!!!!! I can gaurantee you it was not a nice phone call to him this morning. Luckily my mom had 2 old pairs of shoes at her house that had gotten wet at a theme park so on the first day of school they are dressed nice but are wearing stinky old shoes.... yep kust another check on my wonderful parent award NOT!!!!!
K2 i wish it would rain here it has been soo dry.....
have a great day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 pm

Ok Bye.k2.......hope you are happy with wherever you............

and Im sure I'll be the subject of many an email today..but I am sick of the whining from some others.........

Sooooooooooo<i wont even bother here anymore on this thread..........so you all can go back to CA and go to CC..........

I dont enjoy the CC board anymore............and I will just continue to post on my upcoming JW and MA cruise..........end of story.........

CA---no more there for me except again,my roll call..........tired of being spied on...........that is so friggin ridiculous..........someone needs a life............

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:49 pm

Hey PH.....chill. It's just not worth me chucking everything because of a couple of people....although I did on CC....so I'm as bad as you, Hee, Hee! Too many really nice people posted on C-A. The majority on CC too.

Anyway....

Nancy and I went down to Gilroy yesterday evening to go to dinner with Matthew, Patti and Joseph....John and Angelia.....went to Chili's. Then we all ended up at A & A's house as they had called us that they had arrived home and wanted us all to come by. It was a really nice evening. Got home after eleven.....watched the last episode of Ice Road Truckers....gonna miss that show on Sunday evenings.
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:04 pm

Hi San! Glad to see you're still here too! Ice Road Truckers was good last night. I'm going to miss it too! Now it's time to watch the lobster catching. We definitely need to get a life!!!!Smile

PH - You better not stop posting here! You're the one that pulled us in, so you're not allowed to abandon ship! Get your butt back here ... Mom's orders!!!!

Just got back from the Grill. Missy is still so fried over her car that I had to buy her some beer. They have to wait 30 days and if the car isn't found by then, the insurance company will pay for it. Car isn't worth very much (about $3,000), so that means car payments again, which they were trying to avoid until they buy another house.

Not sure if I'm getting the MMs tonight. Gary hurt his back pulling out plants over the weekend and is thinking about staying home this evening.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:28 pm

Hi BB. We watched Lobster Fishermen last week Deadliest Catch is better, I think.

Sorry about Missy's car being stolen. No matter what happens, it's going to cost them. Insurance Companies are usually not very fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:38 pm

BB-----Very Happy Thanks for all the emails....You made me feel better and stopped me from doing something I'd regret....

Sorry about Missy's car...shame they have to wait so long,but I guess they hope it can be recovered....

Thanks San too for your mail..........You guys are the reason.......we all have been together a long time,havent we?

I still wanted Alex to win IRTs..Hugh was not a good boss letting his employees drive those crap trucks....his feet werent frozen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next