Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
+3
K2
sanjoseca
powderqn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:20 pm

K2 - too funny about the Turkey breast. My mom and her friend were staying for dinner tonight after the Pampered chef party and I thought about having Gary fry the turkey (something we've learned since moving to the south)...then it dawned on me that Turkey was Thursday.
Took a break from homework today with the party...but will work on the presentation report tomorrow. Had a lot of fun at the party and had about 16 people. Made some mulled wine, and it made the house smell soooo good.

Termites are very prevalent in Florida due to the moisture. Most house are not wood based, they are cinderblock with wood framing inside. We actually pay for a termite prevention service, because it so common here to have termite. We did have a termite inspection when we sold our home in CA, but didn't have to tent.

San...glad everything is working out for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 am

Home again..............lots of posts to read so I have to save that for later......

Had a very nice time with my friends.............it was great to see them all........

Told Andrea you said HI San..she is really very nice and she told us she enforces all the CL rules!! Thumbs up to her........

heard from Ruttie..........shes ok,but been very tired.

GTG...........hope everyone had a good week..........
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:32 pm

[size=12]Hey there PH........nice to see you on here again.

I was just thinking about Ruttie when I was in the car today. Hope she's doing better.

It's 38 degrees here and F'ing too cold for me. Just too early for this kind of Brrrrrrrrr cold stuff. I hate it. But you all know that for all these years. I'll try not to harp on it too much. Sad

Went to Ashley and Eric's Piano recital and it was cute. Short and sweet. Six kids played a few lines of music and it was over. My kind of performance. I must admit they were all good for only doing this from July of this year.

I'm off to get my PJ's on and see whats left of the Music awards.

SAN: Where are you staying while your HOUSE is getting TENTED the next few days?? You're going to be one busy guy the rest of this month. Bet you can't wait for all this to be over with.

PQ: I'm getting ready for that Turkey on Thursday. Funny thing is that it's such a big build up and then after a few slices it's over!! I get the pleasure of making 12 pounds of mashed potatoes. It really helps out my SIL and I don't mind.

Later all..........Glad you're back PH!![/size]
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:37 am

"F'ing too cold for me"......What does that mean K2?....there seems to be a couple of letters missing and for the life of me I can't figure out what you're trying to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:11 am

sanjoseca wrote:
"F'ing too cold for me"......What does that mean K2?....there seems to be a couple of letters missing and for the life of me I can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Cant U C what K2 is trying to say?? stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Oh, IC, it's code huh........K2, can U help me break the code please.
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 pm

Good One PH!! Surprised Too bad your EX can't pick up on stuff as quickly!! Hee Hee.

Ordered the local Detroit Free Press to be delivered 7 days a week to the house. Going to CVS drug store every morning to pick it up for "Artie" was getting old FAST! Actually cheaper to have it delivered than to go pick it up. ThumpsUp

I ran around doing all kinds of things all day today and now I need to change the dressing/bandages on Arts foot and call it a night.

You can't begin to know how many LEAVES have fallen in front and back on our property. I raked some late today, but gave up. The trees are still pretty full and I know I'll have to do it again tomorrow. At least the top part of the property looks decent for a few hours.

Later..........
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:28 pm

Drats...I was going to ask Vanna for a vowel...I figured it must be some type of Serbian code Smile

Taking a break tonight from school work...but did work a little on the report today at work Very Happy Figured I can get a lot done this weekend...after participating in Black Friday.

K2 - I feel the way about Thanksgiving...a big build up, 30 minutes of eating, and it's over.

The funny thing is, we have turkey monthly, with most of the trimmings, so you'd think we'd not go overboard on Thanksgiving...but oh no...Thanksgiving calls for extra care.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:32 pm

Vany used to post on our CC thread............shes from Puerto Rico but barely speaks English.....she would pop in from time to time claiming how she got to start a new page(back then,that was a big thing for us--sad,huh?) and she would also give us the local PR weather......we didnt care.......

Anyway, she found me on Facebook...........

and I send you 2 invites to join us there........NB started a thread there.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:28 pm

Last post here...............
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:29 pm

I'll still check in here, unless both K2 and San are going. I can get on the cruise boards during the day, but face book is a blocked site from all school and district access. Thanks for the invite...I like that it's small and easier to keep track of.

Christine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:22 pm

K2 and San are both on Facebook.......anyone from here is there..........

You'll just have to check in when you get home....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13