Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:58 pm

Dang...........I posted a really long response to you San and it didnt take..........wonder where it went??LittleDevil

Sorry you also felt the same way as Ruttie,PQ...but I understand where you're coming from.........anyway, as long as you want to hang out here,I'll be here too.........

Gotta love those Bealls sales!!!
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:09 am

Maybe that came out wrong. I like to post to see what people are up to and it's nice to share your day. I have met some of the posters in person, so it makes it easier to talk to...if that makes any sense confused

Well, off to work, see you tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:22 am

No,it didnt come out wrong......I understood what you meant........

Anyway, is work getting easier as the week goes on or is it still full of situations you have to handle??
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi gang! Figured I'd get in a quick post while the dryer is humming away. Once all the laundry is done, it'll be time to decide what all I'm bringing on our cruise. Did I ever tell you that I hate to pack? Well, I do!!

Went shopping yesterday and picked up some sleeveless tops, plus a dressy top to wear one evening with black slacks.

I guess our shopping trip was too much for Bert and he suggested we head right to the Grill when we got home. We did and it turned into about a 4 hour visit! A number of friends were there and for once Bert actually looked like he was enjoying himself! Normally he has one beer and then is out of there! I was actually the one who told him it was time to head for home. It was going on 8 and I wanted to watch "America's got talent".

PH - Still not too late to book SOS for next month. I think you need a cruise!!!!

Time to check the other boards and get some stuff done while the dryer is running.
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:06 pm

morning just a quick type and run again, school has been off to a great start but then again Tomorrow bus duty will be a killer becasue Kindergarten starts UGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhhh.
Hmmm san you know I could drop my kids insirance from my plan and save a nundred bucks each pay check, Florida does have free insurance plan for kids... hmmm (I actually know someone whoes husband makes 85,0000 a year and she teaches so she makes at least 35,000 and they do not pay for their kids insurance they say they "need" the extra 400 a month so that they can pay for their "GYM" come on I actually physically get ill everytie i see them There has got to be a way to make them pay fo rtgheir own kids insurance........I know it is free but really for needy folks i guess they are needy......
HAve a great day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:12 pm

Ruttie...........cant believe someone making that kind of money gets free insurance.........I think we all should.the cost of insurance is INSANE........was glad when my kids got their own.........but it still costs us over $300 a month and that is really just a basic plan..........

Wish i could go BB......cheapest I could do it now is about $700......sounds like you guys had a night on the town last night.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:05 pm

BB-if you check in again tonite,have a super trip tomorrow......think of me cuz I should be there!Sad

Doing the usual in Key West??? How about Cozumel?? End of the pier run for you??Drinks

Ok school ladies....only 2 more days for you........sorry that includes bus duty for you Ruttie..
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:13 pm

It has quieted down a little, but still hectic. Not as many new hires, but trying to get all the experience in for payroll; teachers are so picky about having past experience (from other districts) added. I realize that it does make a BIG difference in their pay, but if we don't receive documented info, it's up to the employee to chase it down. Also, union bargaining in place, so salaries are only temporary until the new contract is banged out. I'm just amazed at all that goes on.

Signed up for a online class (taught by my ex-boss at CFCC). I just have to get ahead of the game since I will miss some time while on the cruise.

Well, going to check out my roll calls. Have a good evening.

BB-don't forget to shake it for the camera affraid
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:15 pm

Time to call it a night. Bags are all packed and I'm ready to get out of here first thing in the morning.

See ya Monday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:39 pm

Quiet on here today,even though we have a few onlookers!! You know who you are......Wink

Anyway, talked to BB awhile ago....Hey,if I cant be on the EN person, at Im there in spirit.......

How was school today Ruttie and PQ?????
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Hey...I'm backfrom Watsonville last night....and had meeting with Realtor this morning....kinda busy.

Sorry I missed BB. I hope she has a good time.

PH, your political comments showed up for a while. I was kinda shocked at the bad things you said......but.....like you said.....it's a new you. Very Happy

Four weeks from today we leave for our Alaska trip. Really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:29 pm

That is one fantastic itinerary you're on...........lucky you,but what are you gonna do in San Fran??
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:50 pm

Daily school report Smile Didn't realize I'd be this busy Very Happy I think it'll be full steam for at least the next 2-3 weeks. Makes the day go fast, but doesn't give me a lot of time during the day to do fun stuff (like check on stuff for the cruise). How dare they expect me to work.

3 weeks, 2 day and we're on vacation. Actually, I'm taking Friday (9/14) off to do all those last minute things - nails, pedicure, pick up cash, groceries for the puppy/kitty nanny DoggieBreak TimeToFeedTheCat .

Our December cruise was going to Costa Maya; kids were looking forward to the Mayan Ruins. They were so busy driving, they didn't even know that the hurricane hit Mexico. Don't know if they will add a port or an additional sea day. The next couple Legend cruises are going to Progresso.

Well, my cat is walking back and forth over the lap top, so better see what he wants. Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:29 pm

Going to East Palo Alto and taking a tour! PQ recommended it to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:47 pm

PQ-do I believe him or not???Question

Whos watching the animals now??? The CFCC student or the original nanny???
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:25 am

PQ and RUTTIE.........join us over on the CC Board in Floatway. Miss you girls.

I see PQ ......has come over and posted. Nice to see you kiddo.

RUTTIE........how are you?? You must be REALLY busy with SCHOOL not to be posting. Maybe I'll see you on the FLORIDIAN CC thread. Come over to the Energizer Bunny thingy too. Miss you. Hope you're feeling okay.

Nite.........yikes it's late. I don't plan on posting here much. Just wanted to extend a FRIENDLY INVITE to the other board. ImNotWorthy Please come over!!
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:11 am

San - East Palo Alto...take take your heavy artillery with you. I always wondered what out-of-towners thought when they were going to Stanford and had to drive through EPA first.

K2-love to see you beg...glad you saw my posts over on the bunny thread. I'll try to be better about posting.

Have a good Friday...3 weeks until vacation for this working soul
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:04 pm

It's a little better than it used to be, PQ, the Police Force has really stepped up the last few years. The big Home Depot, Ikea and several other places have helped improve things. They were probably there when you were still here though.

Hope Ruttie is doing OK. Angeline has been very busy this week with meetings and training ....gearing up for the start of school on Monday. I think she goes back to SJSU next week for the last class for her Masters....now she's planning on continuing to get her doctorate......don't know how she fits it all in.
Back to top Go down
ruttie
ruttie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:17 am

Hi guys thanks for worrying I am fine now i had a bit of a mental breakdown thursday but i took today off... YEs I know it is not done to take a day off teh first week but i needed it so there!!!!Razz
I keep saying i am gonna take teh boys o disney land they would love it beiing disney kids like they are how far away are you from their San???
My Brother in law lives in LA works at BArneys we really should come see him one spring and do diney then.. is that a good time??? Hmm i am getting ideas now isnlt disney gonna have their ship there?? I wish they had it there in the spring.. I think i read it ws gonna be a perminant move soon.
How are you doing PH? Is the heat making dennis eat up teh gas alot more on his runs???
All you folks who have trips planned i really am jealous... wish i could plan something but...
I am just trying to keep it togethr for a few more weeks.. Its tough if only you guys knew how hard it is for me to even think about having my stomach reopened.. ughhhhh ok so i got to stop dwelling suck it up and move on... Hey i need a new purse maybe i will goto QVC and see whatthey have.... I am thinking something bright.. maybe orange or yellow..... Hmmmm is that against the winter rules???!!!!
have a great night all baseball at 9 inthe morning it completley sncuk up on me so I have to go shopping after and gets cleats baseball pants etc..... my oldest has gotten tall and the biggest size cleats I have are 2 michael should fit those thankfully.... tottotal looo...
Oh on a funny note richard is outside in the dark cutting the grass becasue my 200 pound dog wont go in the grass it is too high......how funny is that!!!!Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:16 pm

Good morning Ruttie. I'm sorry that you have to wait for so long to get results of the tests etc. That's got to be very hard....you've had to do it so often.

Disneyland is about 430 miles south of us.
Back to top Go down
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:48 pm

We're back!!!!!! Had a great time as usual. I am soooo tired!

No posts over here since Saturday. Did I miss something??? Guess I better go see what's been happening elsewhere on the boards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:18 pm

BB-welcome back........yea, we have reincarnated CC back to the way it was...........cheers We're taking it back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:34 pm

Just keeping the home fire burning here,just in case...ThreadBump
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:24 pm

Too warm in here....don't need fires in the summertime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:37 pm

You do to toast marshmallows......whats the matter?? You dont like s'mores?????? Thats so unAmerican..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Non-Cruising Topics :: Other-
Jump to: