Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:02 pm

I was going to post this:

Diamond-level and above Crown & Anchor Society members and guests booked in the Grand Suites or above can now take advantage of the Concierge Club.

So Ephraim this means you must have been staying in a suite?

But didn't I just hate to stoop to her level, especially when I don't really know him that well.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Just got my order from CafePress. Really nice....love the sweatshirt. Had to order some things for Adele (Happy Canuck from Canada), so thought I would treat myself to something.

Barb...was there a reason you left off LA from the ports? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:42 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Just got my order from CafePress. Really nice....love the sweatshirt. Had to order some things for Adele (Happy Canuck from Canada), so thought I would treat myself to something.

Which sweatshirt did you get? I got the one with the hood for John and I also bought him a long sleeved t-shirt. I got myself 2 long sleeved t's.

d
Back to top Go down
Cruising Fool
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:56 pm

Ginny: Herb and I are always playing trivia, so you can join us if you’d like. My husband is the fount of useless information. (He watches a lot of Discovery, Animal Planet and History channels.)

Notsoawesome: I totally agree with you about "who left the door to the idiot lounge open" post on the hurricane thread was the best though. Herb and I laughed at it again just reading it here. Went over and read that Celebrity Summit thread. Amazing!! Just amazing!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:12 pm

I just read the thread from the Celebrity Summit....
I think Phil's post sums it up pretty well! Had a good chuckle! Here it is, if you all haven't read it!

Jen

My take on your experience from all your posts on the subject:

1. Celebrity knew you were coming with your black light ready to catch them out for an upgrade
  2. They decided to keep you waiting for your bus, filled it up and then laughed when you tried to get on with no seats left
  3. They had a special MACOP Captains Club/Concierge Aft Cabin 200 sq ft balcony check in line ready for you to wait longer than everyone else
  4. The photography staff weren't yelling at you "PHOTO", but "GO HOME"
  5. The staff in the buffet were ordered not to carry your tray under any circumstances and to trip you up if they got a chance. I am glad it didn't go that far
  6. The staff in the cafe above your cabin 9201 were ordered by the Captain to stamp their feet and puke over your balcony at every opportunity. They had read about you carrying lots of soft drinks on trays to your cabin and decided that some extra beer (without glass) was in order too
  7. As long as you could hear him on your 200 sq ft balcony, the guitarist was asked by the Cruise Director to play all the right notes on his guitar, but not necessarily in the right order (thank you Eric Morecambe for this line)
  8. Guest Relations decided to have a bit of fun with you. They got so confused with all the onboard credits you were claiming that they thought they would save one up for your Alaska cruise, just to see if the thought of a $100 would tempt you back
  9. All of the staff and lecturers were instructed to be boring and unfriendly if they saw you
  10. Oh, back to number 1. They knew you were comingRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Wink
Look on the bright side. At least that awful tropical storm didn't mess up your plansRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Smile

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:17 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Jen........thanks for the entertainment.......I WAS getting bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:24 pm

I just finished the whole thread. I'm scared! Very VERY scared!!! affraid Someone want to change cabins with me???

Actually I would need two cabins, preferably very far forward! hide

Please? Pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:24 pm

Great will plan on being part of your team. Thanks Very Happy However I am not likely to study and study.

Just spoke with Liz on phone (friend going to Las Vegas) and told her about Winston and to have fun. There is a couple from work who are going also so she is going to ride with them since we had planned to take my car. She has a time share there and goes a couple times a year.

It is a funny thing we both are going throught the court system right now for guardianship of our grandchildren and we are both single in our shall we say our mid 50's Shocked . Liz is a alot of fun and great travel friend. Anyway life is funny and once just has to bounce along to get through the up and downs. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

cruisenfever wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
K........here I go again.......GET ME OFF THESE MEDS....

I was telling dh some of her crap and he replied with "gawd, sounds like peyton place!!!"...he doesn't know, does he!!!!

I responded to her stock thread........IF u buy at 45 sell at 37 cruise 2x with 250@ obc, you still lost 300.....pure and simple.....I hate that she's luring people to buy the stock making them thiink they are going to get 600 of obc if they do.(the way she describes all her obc's)...MAAAN< she is crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy

It will be a good thing when I can get off this computer and back to work..then I'll have no time to respond to her..

she'll triangle me and get it poofed....any bets??
Hmmmmm........I don't see it..........did you post it today?
OK, I found it......you posted it on the Shareholder's thread. Jim read her response to you and he said that that response of hers should be mailed to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and let them know exactly what she is doing.

Sounds like she buys the stock.........gets the OBC for the booked sailing.....then sells it. So, question of the day is......is she a current stockholder while on the cruise that she is enjoying the OBC? Sounds like she is not...........isn't that dishonest and illegal??
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:26 pm

Jen I am on deck 7 somewhere you can come visit me or hang garlic on your door. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:27 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Which sweatshirt did you get? I got the one with the hood for John and I also bought him a long sleeved t-shirt. I got myself 2 long sleeved t's.

d
I got the sweatshirt with the ship on the front. I think it might be the design that Mar made up. It really is nice.

Adele got the sweatshirt, long sleeved t-shirt and a short sleeved t-shirt plus the magnet. Hope I have enough room in my luggage for my clothes.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:28 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
I just finished the whole thread. I'm scared! Very VERY scared!!! affraid Someone want to change cabins with me???

Hey, if you want to change from your RFS to a JS.............I'll switch with you. Laughing I ain't afraid of her..............LittleDevil ThumpsUp LittleDevil ThumpsUp LittleDevil ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:29 pm

Hmm........ Garlic huh, I wonder if that would work? Is garlic for vampires or Werewolves???
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:31 pm

Jen........seriously, I don't think anyone has to worry....just NEVER stand by a railing without someone watching your back!!!!

I think she just wreaks hell on businesses (rcl) that she is buying a "product" from....she totally expects everything for NOTHING......
why shouldn't SHE be in the royal suite for the price of an inside....after all, SHE has cruised 3x with them....
why shouldn't SHE give cappacino to anyone and everyone...after all, SHE wants to be the hero
why shouldn't SHE get everyone fawning over her...after all ..SHE paid for her cruise...(like the rest of us are free!HA!!)

I would bet she orders ALL entrees, ALL appetizers, ALL desserts and takes ONE bite out of each, BECUZ she feels she can....after all...SHE paid for it..

The why's go on and on and on with people like her.......Please GOD...DO NOT ever let her come here shopping, I would NOT be able to keep my MOUTH SHUT

I would if I were you Jen, deco my door BRIGHTLY and PROUDLY, I would NOT let her intimidate me and I sincerely doubt you will see her at all.......have a few staple snide comments ready in case you do and you will not see her after that......

I have to work with an employee very similar to her...and the one thing she hates MOST...is to KILL HER WITH KINDNESS, it just pisses her off..........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:31 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
K........here I go again.......GET ME OFF THESE MEDS....

I was telling dh some of her crap and he replied with "gawd, sounds like peyton place!!!"...he doesn't know, does he!!!!

I responded to her stock thread........IF u buy at 45 sell at 37 cruise 2x with 250@ obc, you still lost 300.....pure and simple.....I hate that she's luring people to buy the stock making them thiink they are going to get 600 of obc if they do.(the way she describes all her obc's)...MAAAN< she is crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy

It will be a good thing when I can get off this computer and back to work..then I'll have no time to respond to her..

she'll triangle me and get it poofed....any bets??
Hmmmmm........I don't see it..........did you post it today?
OK, I found it......you posted it on the Shareholder's thread. Jim read her response to you and he said that that response of hers should be mailed to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and let them know exactly what she is doing.

Sounds like she buys the stock.........gets the OBC for the booked sailing.....then sells it. So, question of the day is......is she a current stockholder while on the cruise that she is enjoying the OBC? Sounds like she is not...........isn't that dishonest and illegal??

Well aside from the fact that she seems to be loosing money I don't know that there is a rule as to how long you have to hold the stock to obtain the credit. Buy it at 47 sell it 37 then buy it at 33 when I went to school it just didn't make sense to do that with stock. But, she's been caught in so many lies what can you believe. It's like her sickness last week, never for one minute did I believe shes sick and if you ask her next week how her tests went she won't know what you're talking about. And, I don't think she did the 3-day either.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:32 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

Hey, if you want to change from your RFS to a JS.............I'll switch with you. Laughing I ain't afraid of her..............LittleDevil ThumpsUp LittleDevil ThumpsUp LittleDevil ThumpsUp

I can just picture the headlines now! LOL!

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:36 pm

as I think of it I wonder if she's related to a lady that worked for me a few months ago.......when I had my d&c in May, this lady had to take off 3 days, no call--came back and said "oh I had the same thing as you..only mine wasn't good, I have cancer--with a BIG smile on her face"...then we heard she just wanted time off.....

some people are SICK........I'm sure there's a term for the way these people are.......they always have the same illness as someone else, they will always be one step unhappier than someone......they are SICK
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:40 pm

I know one thing......if she gets in on the cabin crawl...I"M OUT........as I think most of us would be, poor tom will be standing alone!

I'm not sure of the rules of the stock......I know I keep 100 shares bought at all times....occasionally buy and sell more depending on the fluctuation....BUT buying at 45 and selling at 37 is a LOSS of $$ pure and simple.......and it's NOT a paper loss (as I stated to get out of the conv)...it's a pure dollar loss........

A paper loss would be to buy 100 at 45 then buy 100 more at 37 then sell 100 at 40.....technically you made 3per share on the second hundred but it will be first in first out so you have a 'paper' loss....it will sell ur 45 for 40....dollars and cents bottom line, you will have more cash tho....
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:41 pm

Well I hate to say this, but I really hope they move the Diamond CL to somewhere else, because if I see her in there messing with the coffee, I will probably make a big stink! As I am sure she doesn't have proper safe food handling training!!! An now that she has said in a public forum that she has something on her chest xray, hmmmm could it be TB!!!!????

Okay, I am done ranting!Mad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:48 pm

I think we all need a CRUISE.

In fact........I might even learn how to drink all the FREE stuff.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Well I hate to say this, but I really hope they move the Diamond CL to somewhere else, because if I see her in there messing with the coffee, I will probably make a big stink! As I am sure she doesn't have proper safe food handling training!!! An now that she has said in a public forum that she has something on her chest xray, hmmmm could it be TB!!!!????

Okay, I am done ranting!Mad

I know I will, the Concierge on Serenade showed us how to make our own coffee and I can make my own. But, I sure as heck do not want her touching my food and will go to the Concierge the first time and the Purser the second time. If necessary maybe we can get her banned.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:52 pm

I posted what I payed for RCCL stocks some years ago thinking that I might get a response from ccc but nothing so far. Guess I was trying to pull her chain OnMySoapBox
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:53 pm

Speaking of cruises.....

Did you all see the great rates on Monarch! You guys could stay in L.A. after the Radiance and take another cruise!

They have 4 nights on the Monarch for $199 in an ocean view cabin!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:55 pm

I almost forgot..............I must share this with all the SPB's. I got this magazine in the mail today and in it were various novelty t-shirts. Well I found the perfect t-shirt for CCC. It says............

PUT ON YOUR
BIG-GIRL
PANTIES

AND DEAL WITH IT
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:00 pm

Yes just got e-mail from Bob and wish I could take advantage of the great prices. Jen are you booked for the 30th of November 07?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next