Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey gang!!! I'm not sure how many of you get onto the other threads on this site so I thought I would post here. I mean what better way to get a Polar Bears attention than to rub yourself down with fish oil and crash it's den! HolySheep

So the reason I am here is to drum up interest for our Charleston Celebrity cruise. It's a 10 day cruise leaving from Charleston, South Carolina. I am working on a pre-cruise package as well. It looks like we will be using the Embassy Suites in Historical Downtown Charleston for lodging. I am also working on a ghost tour, carriage tour, oh...and food. If you like food Charleston is the place for you!! Not to mention this will be a charity cruise to help the hospital that helped baby Bennit. So take a look at the web-page. http://charlestoncruise.makeswebsites.com/ For those who are interested bookings are now open!! Let me know what you think!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm

LOL! Ron, you crack me up! I can not sail in March due to DH's work schedule, but if you need other help, count me in!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Cute Ron! But I'm all booked up for 2010 too! I would consider 2011 though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Wrong answers bears!! LOL Say it with me now..."Sure Ron we will book this cruise". See..so easy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Give me about 3... maybe 4 more years Ron and I'll be able to take a lot more of the group cruises! I'd love to sail out of Charleston!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Ron: Would love to say yes, but have to say no at this time...How about 2011??? I am available to help out also...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok so their is something big coming down the line here in a few weeks. Keep your calanders open for Superbowl weekend, Feb 2011. It's going to be the IAFF Burn Foundation Charity Cruise. Proceeds will go to help children whom have been burned in fires. As a former firefighter I can honestly say this is a worth while cause. I don't have all the details and nothing is confirmed yet. Again, looking at the Carnival Dream departing from Port Canaveral. Oh and for you ladies..a ship load of firemen!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Sounds good to me, although it is Carnival affraid
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah, ewww, Carnival! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Thats sounds more doable.............Love going outta Pt Canaveral(but whats worng with RCCL????).........hehe.thats ok,we can slum it........ tongue

J/K....we did take Carnival once and enjoyed it just as much as RCCL..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 pm

that is a worthwhile cause. my husband belongs to an organization that supports the shriners children hospital and burn center. and what can beat a boatload of firemen. of but wait - pete's a fireman so there goes that fantasy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!   I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED A POLAR BEAR!!!!
Page 1 of 1