Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:56 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
PHEW!!!! Finally I got to the end of the posts I missed. 4 hours of work and 6 pages to ketchup.Shocked

Well, Lots of news. We don't have anything booked for Juneau so we'll take the freebie when it's offered. No call to us yet I just checked my caller ID to make sure, so I guess tomorrow will be it for us. It could be a big day for us. We could get Docs and THE phone call. Yay

Now, what's this about CCC being sick? I must run over to the Roll Call and read all about it.Violin

BTW Patti, what happened to your picture in your sigi?

What picture in what signature? All my banners are in my signature on CC and I didn't have any pictures here.

BlondeMoment I meant the pic in your Avatar here. I'm not seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:10 pm

I just caught myself up on the Roll Call and OMG she rambled so much I lost track of the story. I agree with those who say that she's trying to get some kind of response since very few people are responding to anything she says. It's a good idea to remain silent unless we just can't help ourselves and have to say something lol!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Sheila - Just saw that Ephraim posted that he's going with us. Should we make a big production and welcome him??? That should get someones goat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:23 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Sheila - Just saw that Ephraim posted that he's going with us. Should we make a big production and welcome him??? That should get someones goat.

I just posted to welcome him and tease him about a lady who was on our Brilliance cruise whom we all couldn't stand.

I'll do whatever everybody decides about how much to welcome him.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:35 pm

No phone call here yet either so maybe tomorrow. TA is sending me e docs for the missing docs that he sent out on the 13th. Will be out tomorrow on and off so I hope not to miss the call if it comes. WhenPigsFly

Jean count Nancy and I in for the get together. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:40 pm

Sheila, I can see my picture fine.

BTW.....I thought you were going to be on our team for trivia. Sad Now I read on the roll call that you want to play with him!! So, who's it gonna be, Sheila??Cool

EDit......OK, I read on further and I see you are on our team!! Very Happy

Fearless leader??? ImNotWorthy

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:41 pm

Yikes!!!! I posted a nice welcome after I saw your post, Sheila Embarassed Oh well, I'm sure CCC has told him how mean some of us are, so want to let him know that WE ARE really nice and sane. Question
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:44 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Yikes!!!! I posted a nice welcome after I saw your post, Sheila Embarassed Oh well, I'm sure CCC has told him how some of us are, so want to let him know that WE ARE really nice and sane. Question
Nice yes...sane NO!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

A picture is worth a thousand words............or somthing like that.

Nite Nite............chat with you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:50 pm

Good Evening,

Grandson and I went to Outback for dinner, he enjoyed a plate of ribs and I ordered the childlren's steak dinner had to laugh at the change in roles.

Lots of interesting posting today.

Going to Las Vegas next week on the 30th with a friend. Haven't been in a few years. Will set up suitcases when I return and start packing then.

You'll have a good night.

WhenPigsFly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Sheila, I can see my picture fine.

BTW.....I thought you were going to be on our team for trivia. Sad Now I read on the roll call that you want to play with him!! So, who's it gonna be, Sheila??Cool

EDit......OK, I read on further and I see you are on our team!! Very Happy

Fearless leader??? ImNotWorthy

Patti, I still can't see you but I can see everyone else. DrEvil

I posted to Ephraim the way I did because I wanted to tease him about the lady who played every day on Brilliance and drove us all nuts. When he replies I will tell him I have my team but there are others looking for team members. Actually he is a good player. Should we welcome him profusely and tell him what's happening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:03 am

Nite nite everybody. Sleep
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 am

Looks like everyone is ready for some shut-eye..same here.

Ginny, if you are still here...If you have time in Vegas, give us a call! Martha and I would love to buy you a drink or two...or... ?
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:50 am

Thanks, very kind of you both. Will be staying at the Tuscany Suites Hotel. Liz made the arrangements and check in is at 4:00 PM. We plan on leaving Lancaster about 10:00 AM on Thursday morning and it takes about 4 or 41/2 hours with me driving.

WhenPigsFly
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 am

I know when people come to Vegas they have lots and lots they want to do, so no problem if time doesn't permit, but you can call us at 702-596-3597 or 702-596-3019. Lots of great places near your hotel.

Off to bed for me...as soon as America's Got Talent announces the winner!

g'nite...
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:35 am

Will let Liz know and thanks for the phone numbers I would like to meet.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:17 am

Sheila, it looks like Ephraim is planning to hang with CCC, so I would be careful with what you share with him... he is asking her if they are going on the cabin crawl... Man I hope NOT! Off to work, have a good day everyone!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:28 am

Good Morning...

Susan - If she joins the cabin crawl I will definitely need a copy of your avatar in a very LARGE size!

Ginny - Would love to meet you too...hope you find time. Very Happy

Happy hump day...have a good one!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:33 am

Morning SPB's...Just stopping by to wish everyone a happy day Cheers ...

Chris: I was ecstatic to see that Terry Fator won America's Got Talent, Yay was rooting for him all along and now you will be able to see him in Vegas!

Going over to the other side to see what has been posted since last I checked bounce Will check back Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:56 am

Jill - We were happy about Terry too...he's amazing, but really liked Cas too. I'm sure he'll do well now with all the exposure.

Ginny - The avatar is thanks to Sheila...she let me use it (forgot to mention that before). Glad your GS likes it, it always made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:07 am

Good morning everyone..................today is grocery shopping day........ust go fight with the seniors!

We were both happy that Terry Fator won. He was absolutely fantastic.

Everyone watch out for Ephraim. He can get very political with anybody who wants to. Had many problems on their TA with others on their roll call. Sheila can vouch for that.

I see that they have early seating............maybe CCC has found table mates!

Check back later...........have a wonderful day and hope the weather is nice and dry in your neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:11 am

Good Morning,

Just stopping by to say hello. Interesting post over there. affraid

Well off to get GS off to school.

WhenPigsFly
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:14 am

Patti - Of course it DRY here lol (too dry)...hope you're not getting too much of that rain I heard about on the news. YIKES!

Love seeing my "FREE PATTI" right over CCC's head!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:20 am

I welcomed Ephraim, but am planning to stay clear of this guy sounds like he may be TwoFaced just like the "wingnut"!

Did you see what CCC posted about Mystery Game, wonder how many will sign up for that one BadIdea !...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:39 am

Mornin' all. Happy hump day!

Wednesdays are always the worst here at work conference calls and meetings. Fortunately when I'm on a conference call they have no idea that I'm surfing the web. roflmao

So CCC has at least one friend on the cruise. Interesting

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next