Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:19 pm

Well, get going girl! We don't really want to see you in your HappyBirthday Suit!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:26 pm

Okay I put in a hold on a reservation for Jan. 21, 2007 deck 7 cabin 7546 on the Monarch. Just spoke with son who is here doing laundry about watching Alex. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:40 pm

Murphy wrote:
Well, get going girl! We don't really want to see you in your HappyBirthday Suit!
That wouldn't be a pretty sight, believe me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:58 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Just posted this in answer to her question:

Macop: I believe the concierge is Willie Salaya and the CD is Kirk Detweiler who will both be on our Alaska cruise 9/14...I'm sure when the ship gets back in port someone will post how the entertainment was on the 8/20 cruise...Later, JillRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Cool
Jill, I noticed on that thread that somebody just back from Radiance mentioned that Reyno Varkevisser was the Concierge. So I am sure she will post that on the roll call.

Reyno is actually 3rd Purser Guest Relations, but is filling in because Willie is on vacation. Willie told us back in april that he would be there for the Member's Cruise.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:02 pm

Murphy wrote:
She insulted all the Spanish population this morning on the Freedom H2O Zone thread...

I'm back and catching up.. Susan I read that and she also said that there was no hand gel anywhere on Brilliance and she is wrong. It was outside the Windjammer and dining room also as you went ashore and got back on. I was going to correct her but then I thought she'd have a case for me stalking her if I keep showing up where she is. BTW they were not Spaniards they were rich Mexicans and I have to say they were PIA's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:16 pm

OK I'm all caught up now and I have to say the team has been in high gear today.

Yeh Team!!!!Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

I'm headed over to see your work and maybe I'll get in the game too.
I'm going to ask Ephraim a question #1 if you ask him he'll find out and #2 She'll know she's not the only one who can converse with him. I'm just turning the screws, aren't I bad. LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:36 pm

Juls: Rest up and take your meds Wink...

Sheila: Hope you enjoyed your day with DD's and Wicked bounce ...

Patti: HolySheep Stay off these boards for 10 minutes time and get your luggage out, start packing will ya stickingtongueout , you don't want to miss the ship do ya Wink ....what are you waiting for roflmao

Catch y'all tomorrow, nighty night Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:44 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Patti: HolySheep Stay off these boards for 10 minutes time and get your luggage out, start packing will ya stickingtongueout , you don't want to miss the ship do ya Wink ....what are you waiting for roflmao

Jill "Wicked" was excellent. I enjoyed it very much and enjoyed the time with just the girls. It's great for them to get away from the kids for a day. They really relaxed and had fun. Catchya tomorrow Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:54 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Jill, it's going to take me longer than 10 minutes!! Laughing

Night Night...........chat with you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
OK I'm all caught up now and I have to say the team has been in high gear today.

Yeh Team!!!!Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

I'm headed over to see your work and maybe I'll get in the game too.
I'm going to ask Ephraim a question #1 if you ask him he'll find out and #2 She'll know she's not the only one who can converse with him. I'm just turning the screws, aren't I bad. LittleDevil
After seeing "Wicked"..........I think it motivated you??? ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:31 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Night Night SPB's............chat with you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:47 am

Good really late night/early morning, ladies! We're just back from dinner in town with my brother at a trendy restaurant - Bennifer (Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner) was there! (he needs to work on his posture). So were Abby and Carrie from ER, along with a man who must play Santa Claus. That's as close to stardom as I come, living in the 'burbs...

Sheila, I'm glad you liked Wicked - one of my favorite shows, although I'm not really fussy in that regard.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:12 am

Hey guys...have a day at home today....BIL is moving along...show signs of improvement as he's getting aggitated at us for his incaration...hope he can get the tube out soon & it stays out.

Glad Jul is home & mending...

CCC had a cantelope tumor...reality check here a tumor that size would get you a big opening & full exploration...

she is such a psychic vampire ...always trying to suck someones joy, outdo a deed, etc!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 am

Good Morning Barb, you are sooo right. I hope you get in a little relaxation today to take care of you!!!

The rest of the SPB's RISE AND SHINE!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:46 am

Now she is giving advice on US Direct. I hope no one listens as who knows where they could wind up.

Guess she chose not to respond to my 3-day request. I've never known anyone to turn down a donation Laughing .

Jill, how was the Bar-b-que?

The birthday party was ok, I'll tell you about it sometime.

Julie hope all is well.

Yes, I agree Barb I to had a rather large growth removed from an ovary and they didn't fool around they opened me up.

Need to get up and moving think I'll throw some stuff in the suitcase today. Or maybe it's stuff some things in a suitcase affraid .

HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

Can we go now???? Can we? Can we?

d

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:49 am

Good Morning SPB's Barb I agree from a medical standpoint, a tumot that big would be an open for sure, not a big enough trocar to pull it through.

Chris, You're up very early. I guess the "kids" had you up again. TimeToFeedTheCat TimeToFeedTheCat
Have a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:13 am

Diane - Sorry I missed wishing you a Party Happy Birthday.

Sheila - you are right, the little darlings did a FINE job!! Mad
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:17 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Diane - Sorry I missed wishing you a Party Happy Birthday.

Sheila - you are right, the little darlings did a FINE job!! Mad

No wasn't my birthday, we went to a party for a friend, it was his 50th. His wife had it for him.

But, thanks anyway! lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:32 am

Good Morning SPB's:

Barbeque was fine although it was not a barbeque at all Surprised ...Honey Baked Ham was the main dish and that was fine with me...

This afternoon I plan to do some serious sorting, packing/crosspacking for ALASKA Yay

We are going to brunch with our friends who are visiting from Maryland so I will check in Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:33 am

Sorry about that Embarassed duh Maybe I should go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:37 am

finally reached the end...yikes, you guys were busy!!!

thanks again for the wishes.......sure helps keeping me up!

Slept fair, neighbor had a loud outdoor party which i didn't need, still can't get rid of this headache (with the vicoden or motri800).....but feel slightly better today....at least not walking as crooked !!....

dh cooking, dd picking up for me and laid out my meds (thinks I can't figure it out I guess!!!)...she's worried I'll miss some....miss a pain pill??????

Have a great day y'all........try to check in later as I get bored..

Barb...glad bil is doing well.......prayers going his way too!!

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Sorry about that Embarassed duh Maybe I should go back to bed.

No problem honest mistake. I've been up quite awhile, since the office called around 4:30 with a problem. Didn't bother to go back to bed, made a pot of coffee and have been wired ever since.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:57 am

Morning SPBs!

Barb, VERY nice correction on the active volcano stuff! You'd think she'd check some of the crap out before posting for pete's sake! Oopps, silly me, that would be what a normal person would do!

Well, the pool cover hardware got installed yesterday, even though Ray ended up working until almost 4:00 and the landscaping project has begun today. Guess I'd better go supervise or all the wrong plants will end up in the wrong parts of the yard!

Jul, take care and rest. It's fun to let the guys do all the work for a little while at least! Enjoy the pampering.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Barb!!! ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy

Susan - You're going to have your own resort in the back yard Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Good morning SPB's.......well it's almost afternoon here.

Jean, I think you should name drop on the roll call and see if CCC can beat that. How cool to be dining with the stars.

Barb, so glad to hear that BIL is starting to get b*tchy. YOu know he's got to be feeling better. Continued good thought going your way.

cheers And thanks also for the clarification on the volcano. When Jim read that when she first posted it, he said the same thing as your map..........we aren't anywhere near there.

When we print our boarding passes out here at home, we get to the airport, give the porters at curbside our luggage, walk in, go through security and head towards the gate (we fly out of the same airport she does). Why would you scan your boarding pass at the Kiosk?? Or am I missing something here. The only "cattle" lines we are in is going through security.....and I do not consider us cattle!!

Diane, I noticed that she avoided your response to the donation.

Sheila, poor Larry doesn't know what's going on, he was just trying to be helpful.

Hope this finds jul feeling better today.....and resting.

Susan, glad that you got your pool work done.

Jill, glad the barbeque went well and you are going to do what I am going to do today.

Weather here is kinda overcast and yucky, so I think I will get the luggage out and start organizing.

Have a great day and will check back later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next