Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:28 am

I'd love to,but have to use our vouchers by Feb 09.......I even thought of doing a MN just to use the darn credit....also was checking out the Vision outta Santo Domingo........now thats a nice itinerary...
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Morning everyone!

Paula was definately on something! Who got axed on DWS???

Jean- Mariner 4/09??????????? I thought you didn't want to set foot on Mariner again!?!?

Well we are on fnal countdown to Graduation, for my oldest. Prom is this weekend, Tux is ordered, portraits have been taken, announcements ordered, senior trip paid for..........it goes on and on and on! Arg
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Jen..........I believe it was Shannon (I think that's her name)---the one with Derek Hough that got axed....I was glad it wasn't Marissa yet........I know she won't win but she's fun to watch.....hopefully next week will be Christian....I don't care for him either.....

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Anyone else get an email from Rachel Hancock about Royal Connect?? A new RCCL website to meet other C and A members..
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:10 pm

PH8 wrote:
I'd love to,but have to use our vouchers by Feb 09.......I even thought of doing a MN just to use the darn credit....also was checking out the Vision outta Santo Domingo........now thats a nice itinerary...

Which itinerary Kathy? The one with Aruba or the one with Barbados?

I wouldn't mind either one but we loved Margarita Island and I wouldn't mind going there again.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 pm

PH8 wrote:
Anyone else get an email from Rachel Hancock about Royal Connect?? A new RCCL website to meet other C and A members..

Nope not me.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:13 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Jen..........I believe it was Shannon (I think that's her name)---the one with Derek Hough that got axed....I was glad it wasn't Marissa yet........I know she won't win but she's fun to watch.....hopefully next week will be Christian....I don't care for him either.....

jul Smile

That's to bad, they were cute! But oh well, that's the show afterall!

Congrats on the docs! You got those quick! We haven't gotten ours yet for June.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Good morning, do hope the day is going well for all of you. I just sent off my email regarding the lost tour in Lisbon due to the late arrival. Guess I will see what happens.

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 pm

PH8 wrote:
Nope..............you did cause your special!! Smile

You don't know how many times I have entered our email address to get announcements and all the other stuff that they constantly send out................and we still don't see anything................not even in spam or junk mail! Sad
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:20 pm

K......I have a question.......I keep reading over and over on ccc's post that "no formal nights --no extra luggage to carry formal clothes"....

Now.....here's my Q....Has anyone EVER been FORCED to wear formal wear on RCL?????.........Out of about 17 cruises, NEVER have I been forced to dress up........that's always been my choice......

Isn't that what cruises push......your choice?????

ok......just curious.......I read several more of her posts and over and over she rants about that......

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:47 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
K......I have a question.......I keep reading over and over on ccc's post that "no formal nights --no extra luggage to carry formal clothes"....

Now.....here's my Q....Has anyone EVER been FORCED to wear formal wear on RCL?????.........Out of about 17 cruises, NEVER have I been forced to dress up........that's always been my choice......

Isn't that what cruises push......your choice?????

ok......just curious.......I read several more of her posts and over and over she rants about that......

j

Well, in her case I think she was trying to explain or maybe justify why they were switching to NCL from RCCL. Afterall, in the past she had really loved RCCL (at times) large AFT balcony her home away from home. For most people you don't just up and stop using a cruise line without a good reason, in her case she'd still be there except well you know lol! .

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:49 pm

D.......I guess..........she certainly can drive a sane person nuts can't she?!?!?

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:08 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
D.......I guess..........she certainly can drive a sane person nuts can't she?!?!?

j

Sure has driven us to drink Drinks .

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 pm

We should have all chipped in, and sent a spy on that sailing!
bounce
Dying to know what they all think of her!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Patti,
Bob and I were stunned that the bachelor let Amanda leave, although every other word out of her mouth was "like" and I thought she might be what we call out here...a valley girl! When the lights went out here, we were not able to see how his date with Chelsea went and if he got the responses from her that he wanted...I think he really likes her. But like Kathy, I cannot see him with Shane...and if he picks her...well, his brains are below the belt!!!!

Yep! Jean is right, we are joining her and the rest of the CC gang on the Mariner on 4/19/09. Celia directed us to it and we are going to book it while on the Monarch next week.....such a deal!

Jul, hang in there...was nice IMing with you!

Love you all,
Marilyn
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:29 pm

Mar, his date with Chelsea didn't start off very well. He rented a catamaran and then went swimming with the turtles off Barbados. His second voice kept saying how difficult it was for me to try and make conversation with her. He was hoping that dinner would go better. She did open up to him at dinner and his second voice was relieved. He then gave her the private invitation to spend the night in the special suite and she accepted.

They got there and she told him that she had a surprise for him and left. They show her changing (back view) into a very sexy long night gown. They also showed what I think was her removing her panties from under the gown! affraid

She entered the room and he was completely smittened. I would loved to have been a fly on the wall to see how that night progressed. I believe that he really likes her the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi Guys, Got the pics TY. Quite an eye -opener. Puts things in perspective. I would have been happy to be sent as a spy on the Dawn. It would have been so much fun. lol!
I'm sure we'll hear something eventually. Hope you're all having a great day.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
Patti,

Yep! Jean is right, we are joining her and the rest of the CC gang on the Mariner on 4/19/09. Celia directed us to it and we are going to book it while on the Monarch next week.....such a deal!

Jul, hang in there...was nice IMing with you!

Love you all,
Marilyn

Wow, just checked out the pricing, that is a deal! It's about $600 less than our June Mariner sailing! I cannot wait until I am no longer living by the school calendar!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Okay it sounds like a great group that I have booked the Mariner for April 19, 2009 as well. Still going with family in June but this a a solo for me.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Afternoon all. I think we all would have volunteered to go spy. I think it would have been fun.

So far we have Voyager booked for 1/11 next year and are still thinking about a B2B. The kids really want to do the Genesis for the inaugural but for me that's a wait and see. I'd still love to try to do both Majesty and Monarch before they leave the fleet.

I have the pot roast in the crock pot for supper tonight. I haven't made it in a while. And am looking forward to having supper ready when I get home.

Have a good evening ladies!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

I wouldn't mind either one but we loved Margarita Island and I wouldn't mind going there again.

d
It would be a hard choice.......Dennis likes the one with Barbados,but I like the other one since we havent been to 3 of them.........I was concerned about Margarita Island since its in Venezula........no problem???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:03 pm

Im with you all........with the formal night...No one has to dress up....its all optional....shes a Bozo

Do you think Matt has sex with all the girls in the fantasy suite??? Thats so wrong...what is he doing?? trying them on for size?? affraid

Oh good,more updates for the list....

May
11th--Kathy--Mariner--ECarib
12th--Marilyn-Monarch-BajaMexico
19th--Jill--Sovereign--Bahamas

Jun
9th--Jul--Sovereign--Bahamas
16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico

July
4th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Aug
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii

Oct
10th--Jean--Monarch(B2B)--BajaMexico
27th--Kathy--Sovereign-Bahamas

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty--WCarib
9th--Jean--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
Thanksgiving --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
23rd--Jean--Rhapsody--Down Under

January
4th--Sheila--Mariner--repo(FL to CA)
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Ginny--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib

Nov
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:29 pm

PH8 wrote:
frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

d
It would be a hard choice.......Dennis likes the one with Barbados,but I like the other one since we havent been to 3 of them.........I was concerned about Margarita Island since its in Venezula........no problem???

We visited this port while on Empress. It was a relatively new port so they welcomed us with opened arms. Entertainment on the pier, lots of booths with crafts and goodies for sale. And the sales people, I thought were very nice no pressure. I bought coffee there and think that their coffee was even better than the Jamaician Blue Mountain. There was a beach area and while we did not go swimming we had friends who did they said it was nice. Of course other people complained not about the beach but about another ship full of people who had docked and seemed to think they had a right to take over everything (Europeans). Those who took the land excursions seemed to have a good time but, there is nothing within walking distance of the port so if you want to see any local culture you must take an excursion.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm

PH8 wrote:
Im with you all........with the formal night...No one has to dress up....its all optional....shes a Bozo

Do you think Matt has sex with all the girls in the fantasy suite??? Thats so wrong...what is he doing?? trying them on for size?? affraid

Oh good,more updates for the list....

Thanks for the new list.

Yes, I agree with you something about those Bachelor programs seems wrong.

d

Last edited by frudutx on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Thanks for that info,Diane..........now do i give up my Oct SS cruise for the Vision....its very last one for that??? I am torn.....but hey, those ports are a heck of alot nicer than the Bahamas...........maybe I'll just say my goodbyes to the SS in Sept...

besides we have never been on the Vision and that would be one more ship model I can collect..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next