Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:57 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Im having a hard time getting on CC right now.........maybe cuz of all the people loggin on??

Anyway,when I was on a little bit ago,CCC was on....(saw her green light)......

Been reading some of the past posts that Cruisinmama pointed out.....inc the one where she TAPED her phone conversations with Celebrity.. Evil or Very Mad
I did read the reply to your "1" awesome post from Carolyn Spencer Brown. She was very nice to you.
Yes, she was was,wasnt she....When I first saw my post "quoted",I said ohoh......now what........

All the threads on the subject are locked up tight.................dont ya love how LS says I know who you are?? Jeez............

Off to Walmart,Lowes and get the pool water tested..........the water is almost bearable to go in now(it was 82 yesterday)

I checked our pool temp again last night and it was still only 80, I'm hoping that a couple more days of 90+ and by the weekend we could be swimming.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:09 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Im having a hard time getting on CC right now.........maybe cuz of all the people loggin on??

Anyway,when I was on a little bit ago,CCC was on....(saw her green light)......

Been reading some of the past posts that Cruisinmama pointed out.....inc the one where she TAPED her phone conversations with Celebrity.. Evil or Very Mad
I did read the reply to your "1" awesome post from Carolyn Spencer Brown. She was very nice to you.
Yes, she was was,wasnt she....When I first saw my post "quoted",I said ohoh......now what........

All the threads on the subject are locked up tight.................dont ya love how LS says I know who you are?? Jeez............

Off to Walmart,Lowes and get the pool water tested..........the water is almost bearable to go in now(it was 82 yesterday)

I checked our pool temp again last night and it was still only 80, I'm hoping that a couple more days of 90+ and by the weekend we could be swimming.

d
Oh stuff it both of you........it's in the 50's here today. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Here light is on but she is not posting..............think she's afraid to say anything??
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:39 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Here light is on but she is not posting..............think she's afraid to say anything??

Hey you & LJ are welcome in Dallas anytime!

That just goes to show you just how stupid she really is. She must think people don't know she's logged on and looking around. How much you want to bet that she doesn't post under that id again and LS lets her create a new one just to "protect her".

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:49 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Hey you & LJ are welcome in Dallas anytime!

That just goes to show you just how stupid she really is. She must think people don't know she's logged on and looking around. How much you want to bet that she doesn't post under that id again and LS lets her create a new one just to "protect her".

d
Thanks Diane.........but it's just too hot in Texas and no pool is worth all that heat!! Laughing

Oh I couldn't agree with you more. In fact, I just checked...........her light is still on.

If Laura is smart she will give her a new screen name, but keep her post count the same......make her change her profile and change her avatar. It has been done before to others. Only problem with this is..................NOBODY CAN POST LIKE HER..........so people will figure it out immediately.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:49 pm

The light is on, but truly no-one is in.

Diane, 80°? That's nice and toastie. Time for a dip me thinks. 90° is for wusses Wink Do you want a swim or a nice warm bath? Razz

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:52 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
The light is on, but truly no-one is in.

Diane, 80°? That's nice and toastie. Time for a dip me thinks. 90° is for wusses Wink Do you want a swim or a nice warm bath? Razz

Phil
Hey Phil.............what's up???? Wishing you a wonderful upcoming trip. You'll be missed, but don't worry, your sisters here will save anything worth saving until you get back.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:06 pm

notsoawesome wrote:

Phil

I grew up in PA where you swam on Memorial Day regardless of the weather. I've lived here for 18 years and so now the water temp needs to be closer to 85 before I dip this body in the water.

You may not believe this but even in this weather (the outside temps are in the low 90's) I wore a sweater to work and have the space heater on under my desk. I work with a bunch of guys whose motto is the colder the better.

Have a safe trip enjoy Arizona and your cruise in Alaska!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm very excited about the trip and meeting my US pals again. We always have a blast. When I'm back I'll just need to take a week out to catch up on the news. I will probably have access to a computer whilst I'm away, so don't be surprised if I pop in and say hi. Gday

Take it easy All.

Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Patti----I'll glady give you 10 degrees.......its too hot here......in the 90s........

Im with you Diane.....water temp at 85ish is what it should be!!

Wound up just needing to put Muraic(?) Acid in the pool and to shut off the chlorinator(we had it going full force) for a while......

Alaska sounds good to me right now,Phil....have fun........OH BTW---read the OLD thread you posted on regarding her taping the Celebrity reps........too funny.......
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Tried to read the thread about the recordings, from the complain thread someone had posted a link but I kept getting blocked saying I didn't have access.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Sorry double post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Maybe it got pulled??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Yup,just looked.......its gone..............guess Mama bear is protecting her cub.... Mad
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:33 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yup,just looked.......its gone..............guess Mama bear is protecting her cub.... Mad

That just makes me sick, what kind of hold does she have over LS that she protects her that way?

Some days it just makes my head ache.

d

Last edited by frudutx on Wed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Another warm one here too.............I am just fine with 80-85 temps but getting near 100 is too much........without having my toes in water anyhow.....

All this talk of pools is making me miss mine but I sure don't miss taking care of it....

I've done water tests for more people than I care to think about!...That's the biz my folks had that I worked at......certified Bio Guard water tester here!!...

kathy....it's muriatic!!.....must have too high of ph......

It's amazing how being out of the biz for 20 years and I can still remember it all!!! Why can't I hit the delete button and make room for something more important?????????

I got a million notices yday that there were new posts and today zippo, nada....LS sure squashed that quickly.......somehow I didn't think she would but i guess she thought enuff was enuff.....

getting outta here early..........(a whole hour) but it's early!!

j

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1144
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40