Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Kathy......u sure took on a chore of keeping track of us all!!!

Isn't Patti on the repo in Jan too??.......I would love to that one......

Heck, who am I kidding..........I'd like to do any and all!!!!!!

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:06 pm

I think Patti talked about that repo,then decided against it.....

I took her cruises off her signature over on CC>..
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi everyone from Rio. The weather has been a bit wet and very humid. This is our second stop in Rio................and believe me...........once is enough.

I noticed the list that Kathy made.............we are still doing the repo cruise on Radiance on April 26, 2009. Hoping to book Jewel TA for September 2, 2009 tonight.

First cruise was awesome.............did you all realize that Cape Horn is just a very large ROCK in the middle where the Pacific and Atlantic meet. Here I thought that there would be neon signs and flashing lights.............man, was I disappointed!!!! Shocked

The American contingency on this second leg is in the minority. There are only about 500 English speaking pax on board. All the rest are Portugese and are either from Brazil or Lisbon. Thank goodness the official language of the ship is English. And these people are not at all polite, courteous or patient.

Nancy & Ken did make it safely.............so all known SPB members are on board.

So that is my report for the day. Take care everyone.....................Love you guys.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Good to hear from you Patti.........polite, courteous and patient???...U actually MEAN there are people that AREN"T..... roflmao

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Great to hear from you Patti....Can't wait for a full report upon your return...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:05 pm

'Morning, glories! It's a gorgeous sunny day and I'm in an office where I do some part time legal work. It's exactly the kind of set up I wanted at my old firm - flexible hours depending on actual workload needs.

Patti, sorry to hear that the contingent on the second leg is less than ideal. I hope you're having a great time, anyway!

Back to work, then!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:58 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Hi everyone from Rio. The weather has been a bit wet and very humid. This is our second stop in Rio................and believe me...........once is enough.

I noticed the list that Kathy made.............we are still doing the repo cruise on Radiance on April 26, 2009. Hoping to book Jewel TA for September 2, 2009 tonight.

First cruise was awesome.............did you all realize that Cape Horn is just a very large ROCK in the middle where the Pacific and Atlantic meet. Here I thought that there would be neon signs and flashing lights.............man, was I disappointed!!!! Shocked

The American contingency on this second leg is in the minority. There are only about 500 English speaking pax on board. All the rest are Portugese and are either from Brazil or Lisbon. Thank goodness the official language of the ship is English. And these people are not at all polite, courteous or patient.

Nancy & Ken did make it safely.............so all known SPB members are on board.

So that is my report for the day. Take care everyone.....................Love you guys.

Patti, sweetie have we got a story for you!!!!!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Glad to hear from you,Patti........what an interesting cruise you're on......not the norm......Bet Rio was neat to see...........

You're right Diane........who's keeping track of all the posts???
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Good to hear from Patti....sorry to hear about the "other" passengers.

Kathy, our Ultimate Alaska in Sept. is on the Radiance, not the Vision. both of us having gotten the flu bug from the Vision before Easter....I think it will be a VERY LONG time before we get back on that ship!

Have you guys seen the cute tickers that folks are coming up with now from uCruiser.com?
Just created mine today.....funsies!

mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Sorry Mar--have no idea how I got the Vision....looks like as you get off,Patti gets on ...

2008:

April

12th--Jill--Grandeur B2B(Tampa to SJU) (SJU to Baltimore)
12th--Susan--Grandeur (Tampa to SJU)
18th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico(B2B)

May

11th--Kathy--Mariner--ECarib
12th--Marilyn-Monarch-BajaMexico
19th--Jill--Sovereign--Bahamas

Jun

16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico

Aug

27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic

Sept

8th--Chris/Sheila--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii

Oct

27th--Kathy--Sovereign-Bahamas

Nov

8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty--WCarib

Dec

14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
29th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas

January

4th--Sheila--Mariner--repo(FL to CA)
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb

8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April

26th--Patti--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

Jun

21st--Jen--Mariner--Mexican Rivieria
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Kathy: I've been copying and pasting the entire "diamond" thread into a word doc for Patti and Sheila for when they return.

MAR: We did Vision a couple of years ago and didn't have any problems, maybe we were just lucky. Also, I sent the Galveston info today.

Guess I need to check out the ticker I usually just use the same old tickers.com.

Need to get back to my embroidery project Smile .

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm

All's quiet around here.........sunny day and warm today, felt kinda good....

Looks like everybody has ccc figured out......ya think she'd take the hint!

DWTS tonight.........soooo gotta get stuff done and get ready

enjoy

j Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Oops I think everyone's been told..............this was on the 'diamond pin' thread...

"As all of you can see, these threads disintegrate into matters that have absolutely no relevence to the thread title or intended subject matter. Your musings concerning subjects not related to the theme of this thread should be aired on a thread dedicated to general discussion of cruise matters...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Getting ready for DWTS...warm day here today...Just back from dinner with friends who will be leaving for the North this weekend...

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Wow......Kathy..........that was a ONE TWO punch!!!

Pompous kinda person huh!!!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Kathy - Next time you update, add Martha (who should lose her stars Razz ) and Nancy to the Jewel TA Sept 8. No rush...don't want you working so hard! Thanks for doing this for us.

Diane - Great job keeping all the pages for the girls lol. They will really appreciate that.

I was feeling sorry for Kathy , and I see at least THREE cruises for her lol. Jul, you're right, just you and me kiddo. We must find a way to try and catch up. Shocked
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:06 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Wow......Kathy..........that was a ONE TWO punch!!!

Pompous kinda person huh!!!

Guess you were put in your place weren't you!!!!!

TheFinger why don't you cut and paste this over there lol!

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Kathy........I liked ur post better before u edited it.......it had a better "one two" punch to it!!!........But I am ROFL............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Yea,I guess Mr RCCL doesnt like his thread going OT.......Oh well,...........
Hey my cruises are little ones,except the MA in May...

2008:

April

12th--Jill--Grandeur B2B(Tampa to SJU) (SJU to Baltimore)
12th--Susan--Grandeur (Tampa to SJU)
18th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico(B2B)

May

11th--Kathy--Mariner--ECarib
12th--Marilyn-Monarch-BajaMexico
19th--Jill--Sovereign--Bahamas

Jun

16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico

Aug

27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic

Sept

8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii

Oct

27th--Kathy--Sovereign-Bahamas

Nov

8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty--WCarib

Dec

14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
29th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas

January

4th--Sheila--Mariner--repo(FL to CA)
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb

8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April

26th--Patti--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

Jun

21st--Jen--Mariner--Mexican Rivieria
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 pm

I'd take a 2 day cruise to anywhere if it got me on a cruise!!!

Better pay attention to dwts............

j
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:31 pm

I was teasing you, Kathy, and thanks for the correction. I'm with Jul, even though I love longer cruises. Smile btw, Loved your post. He seems to have cruised a lot, but not many posts...

Never got our diamond pins (nor any others) from RC, but didn't hold our much hope for them anyway. Besides, I got a VERY SPECIAL DIMEANDPIN from a very special PB.

I love the way Jill displays her pins. Great idea!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Thanks Chris, I am running out of room for the pins on my visor, only 2 ports on this upcoming cruise that we have not been to (Tortola and Bermuda) so will have to make room and hopefully will get a pin of the Grandeur...Hi to Martha...
Loved Jason & Edyta's Waltz...I will not spoil it for the west coasters, but I know who I would like to see go tomorrow...

Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:47 am

Good evening Ladies,

finally got a chance to get on the computer and post. Smile

I am on the Monarch April 21, 2008 sharing cabin with Jean #1 for a 4 day on Monarch.
Princess sapphire (I think) for a seven night Thanksgiving week 2008.
Currently booked for the RAdiance SA 2009 C&A cruise that Patti is on.
Also Mariner in June 2009 that Jen is on as well.

Don't have the dates for sure in front of me as I don't have access to my computer yet.

Will have to check out the Monarch and see what good rates I can find for a get away.

Have gotten a little more done on the kitchen, putting stuff away but so much to do yet.

Tomorrow the cable guy will be here and I will have my computer back again.

You'll take care and keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:13 am

Hey SPBs Gday I hope you all had a good weekend. Patti, good to see you check in and that you are having a great time. Around the Horn is something I'd like to do one day.

Wow, you've all been enjoying yourselves far too much, haven't you? Chris, thanks for the link to that RCL thread. Too funny Laughing They really do have the measure of her on the NCL board now, don't they? Just keep in mind. NCL knows she is coming. They really do Wink

Phil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:12 am

Looks like the NCL gang is getting tired of her disjointed comments, look at this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14146695#post14146695

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: