Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Shiela - I'm envious of your new carpeting, but would hate to be putting things back together. Glad you're going out to dinner (great excuse not to cook). Except for choosing between new flooring and a cruise (guess which wins out every time) I can't fathom moving all the stuff around to do it!!! What a Face

Diane - Thought I was having another senior moment...yes, she even used the excuse that hubby was refused his time off for the cruise because they cx'd all vacation time. She wanted out of that ressie, because she thinks she can get a better deal on CAS.

Mar - Glad the ekg came out ok...just take care of yourself.

Ginny - Hope the back is all better, you've probably been overdoing with all that remodeling.

Patti - I think she posted somewhere that he was a TECHIE WIZ!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:39 pm

had a LONG day.........

Met Lauren halfway between Ocala and Tampa..........ate at Cracker Barrel..........as I was almost back home (40 miles),she called .......she broke down on I-75......we had noticed her battery light on but checked the belts and it seemed OK........she called her emergency roadside and they gave her a hard time cuz she didn't know the exact address of where she was to be towed(Flying J-truck stop)she just knew the exit............(.Michael(her dad) was gonna meet her there(Flying J) and fix the car.).........sooo,Lauren was upsetRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Frown Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Frown and I drove back the 40 plus miles now to stay with her till Michael drove up from Tampa..........

In the meantime, a highway patrol cop stopped and stayed with her till I got there...........I was glad of that cuz I worried some derelict would stop to "help"Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Rolleyes ................I got back there in about 25 mins(no officer, I didn't speed-Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Eek -hahah.much..did 85 all the way back).....and waited till Michael showed up..........he brought a new alternator belt and was gonna fix it........then realized he needed another part..........at that point, I left(and had to head south to go the exit to turn around to go back north) and they left in Michael's truck to get the part..........

She just called.........its a cracked radiator as well as the new belt..........they towed the car to her dads and he'll fix it and lend her one of his cars so she can go to work...........

I was gonna pack today.........oh well, too tired now.........

Nite!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:20 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Shiela - I'm envious of your new carpeting, but would hate to be putting things back together. Glad you're going out to dinner (great excuse not to cook). Except for choosing between new flooring and a cruise (guess which wins out every time) I can't fathom moving all the stuff around to do it!!! What a Face

Diane - Thought I was having another senior moment...yes, she even used the excuse that hubby was refused his time off for the cruise because they cx'd all vacation time. She wanted out of that ressie, because she thinks she can get a better deal on CAS.

Mar - Glad the ekg came out ok...just take care of yourself.

Ginny - Hope the back is all better, you've probably been overdoing with all that remodeling.

Patti - I think she posted somewhere that he was a TECHIE WIZ!!!
OMG........a legally blind Technie Wiz.............glad he doesn't work on anything of ours.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:20 pm

PH8 wrote:
had a LONG day.........

Met Lauren halfway between Ocala and Tampa..........ate at Cracker Barrel..........as I was almost back home (40 miles),she called .......she broke down on I-75......we had noticed her battery light on but checked the belts and it seemed OK........she called her emergency roadside and they gave her a hard time cuz she didn't know the exact address of where she was to be towed(Flying J-truck stop)she just knew the exit............(.Michael(her dad) was gonna meet her there(Flying J) and fix the car.).........sooo,Lauren was upsetRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Frown Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Frown and I drove back the 40 plus miles now to stay with her till Michael drove up from Tampa..........

In the meantime, a highway patrol cop stopped and stayed with her till I got there...........I was glad of that cuz I worried some derelict would stop to "help"Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Rolleyes ................I got back there in about 25 mins(no officer, I didn't speed-Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Eek -hahah.much..did 85 all the way back).....and waited till Michael showed up..........he brought a new alternator belt and was gonna fix it........then realized he needed another part..........at that point, I left(and had to head south to go the exit to turn around to go back north) and they left in Michael's truck to get the part..........

She just called.........its a cracked radiator as well as the new belt..........they towed the car to her dads and he'll fix it and lend her one of his cars so she can go to work...........

I was gonna pack today.........oh well, too tired now.........

Nite!
WHoa......you had some day. Glad everything worked out and everybody is back home where they belong.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Phew !!!! The rugs are done and I have a lot of stuff put back. I'll tackle the rest tomorrow I'm bushed. Now I'm having a nice glass of wine Drinks Almost time for my favorite night of the week for TV.
Maybe you should start putting things back after a couple of glasses of wine. Laughing Laughing Never know where they might end up.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Okay I need a vacation. So I had a cruise that I was suppose to go on in July with friend Liz her granddaughter and my grandson. Told her I wasn't going but didn't cancel cause finally payment wasn't due unitl the 17th of May. Well after a week and half with two teenagers I am going to go. Unable to bring grandson as I don't have guardianship or passport for him. So I will be traveling solo this one.

I know I am flaky and because of Thanksgiving cruise I knew both will make it tough to do. However I am a spoiled brat and have a AFT corner balcony 9404 on Liberty of the Seas and I want my cruise and one at Thanksgiving also.

Will fly to Miami on the 25th of July and stay two days after returning on Aug. 4th.

Please do not pelt me with rocks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:55 pm

To find hotel in Miami near cruise port what area do I request on price line please?
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:56 am

vlscruiser wrote:
To find hotel in Miami near cruise port what area do I request on price line please?

Sounds to me like you could use a vacation, by yourself. Frankly so could I!

I'm sure Jill or Kathy could probably help you with a hotel in Miami, we've never stayed there only in Ft. Lauderdale.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:06 am

vlscruiser wrote:

Ginny: I think it is Downtown Miami that you want...(Kathy, am I correct???)
We have never stayed near the port in Miami either, but the Holiday Inn is right across the street from the port and the Intercontinental is not too far either...Also try Hotwire.com in addition to priceline...Sometimes I seem to do better there!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:35 am

jillybabes wrote:
vlscruiser wrote:

Ginny: I think it is Downtown Miami that you want...(Kathy, am I correct???)
We have never stayed near the port in Miami either, but the Holiday Inn is right across the street from the port and the Intercontinental is not too far either...Also try Hotwire.com in addition to priceline...Sometimes I seem to do better there!

You know who would know, Emmy. They stay in Miami all of the time when they fly to Miami when they cruise.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks, I know that Bob (TA) knows where to stay and will bid priceline for me and find me a great hotel, but because I like to put my fingers in the pie wanted to do some checking.

My friend Liz is staying at the Days Inn pre-cruise but I would prefer something else. Since I am not familiar with the area didn't know best location to cruise port and yet safety issues since I would alone. As always it is a comfort to have you'll with your suggestions.

Hope your day is a good one.

sunny
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:06 am

Ginny: The Holiday Inn is right across the street from Bayport a collection of shops and restaurants...I know that Bubba Gumps is one of the restaurants (although have not been there to eat...)Lots of cruise people stay at the HI...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Afternoon everyone............a beautiful but chilly day here. At least it's dry.

Ginny.........no one deserves to go on two cruises more than you do. Don't feel guilty..........you have certainly earned some R&R.

Bon Voyage to Mar and Kathy.

Happy Birthday early to Mar. I see by Celia's (Tinkerme1) signature that she has a countdown clock just for Mar.

Have a wonderful day......................
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Patti....yeah, Celia is my "what-kind-of-trouble-can-we-get-into-now" buddy! We did the last Vision cruise together too...and all ended up getting the flu, but her!!!!

Was just IMing with Celia who is waiting for John to come home from work....we are taking our Kazoos this trip. She and John are leaving on the Monarch today...John gets off on Monday when we get on.

Those of us on Deck 3 on this year's Ultimate Alaska on Radiance have decided that we are going to have a snowball fight in the hall......look out Cabin stewards!!!
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 SnowBalls

Diane...you rock! That ecard you sent was just a riot....loved it!!!!!!! (she sent a flt. attendant card)
'
'Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
Patti....yeah, Celia is my "what-kind-of-trouble-can-we-get-into-now" buddy! We did the last Vision cruise together too...and all ended up getting the flu, but her!!!!

Was just IMing with Celia who is waiting for John to come home from work....we are taking our Kazoos this trip. She and John are leaving on the Monarch today...John gets off on Monday when we get on.

Those of us on Deck 3 on this year's Ultimate Alaska on Radiance have decided that we are going to have a snowball fight in the hall......look out Cabin stewards!!!
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 SnowBalls

Diane...you rock! That ecard you sent was just a riot....loved it!!!!!!! (she sent a flt. attendant card)
'
'Hugs, Mar~

I just love the Hallmark ecards and I usually have a problem deciding which one to send. However, when I saw the flight attendant one it had your name written all over it. How hope you have a Happy one and a fabulous cruise.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Thanks again Ladies for your help. Just got off the phone with Bob minutes ago and I am staying at the Hilton Downtown Miami for pre-cruise. It should be okay. He started with $60.00 but nothing happened so went to $70.00 Was able to book on same flight as Liz and actually get seats next to them coming and going. So now I just have to wait for tickets in the mail.

I am going to grab a bite of lunch now. Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:31 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Thanks again Ladies for your help. Just got off the phone with Bob minutes ago and I am staying at the Hilton Downtown Miami for pre-cruise. It should be okay. He started with $60.00 but nothing happened so went to $70.00 Was able to book on same flight as Liz and actually get seats next to them coming and going. So now I just have to wait for tickets in the mail.

Looks like everything is falling into place for you. Laughing

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Ginny: Happy to hear you got a good deal, you deserve it bounce
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

Good things always come to those who patiently wait!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi all..............busy day....making up for the time I lost yesterday........left home at 9am and got home around 2.........made 9 stops!! Inc the best mani/pedi ever..
First was my pedicure.........as I sat down in the REALLY nice chair,they offered me wine,coffee,water,etc..........took the wine of course...hahah

Then the girl did my pedi complete with awesome massage on my feet and legs..............she smeared some stuff on my legs and rubbed it in.................rinsed that off and put a heavier cream on it and THEN wrapped my legs with HOT towels.........OH MY!! It felt wonderful...........

after she was done,time for my manicure(just my nails.........no more acrylics on my hands).........anyway,she did all the basic stuff and did a great job........but before she put the polish on,she dipped my hands in wax 3x....then covered them with plastic............a few mins later,she peeled the wax off.like a glove....my hands were soooooooo soft...........then she put the gritty stuff on and told me to wash my hands with it..............I swear my hands felt like a babies bottom,..................

total cost $32 !!!!!!!! they have a grand opening special going on......but the regular price of a manicure is only 8!!

Congrats to Ginny on the LB cruise........sorry I wasnt here to input more on the hotels.............wouldnt have been much help since I have never done Priceline........we just book directly and have stayed at the Holiday Inn and the Intercontinental..........love walking over to Bayside........anyway,sounds like you got a great deal..........

Happy Birthday again and Bon Voyage Mar...... Bon Voyage to Jill too,if I dont get back on time...........

I am all packed and Dennis packed his the other day.......we're heading out in the am and spending the night on Cocoa Beach...........cruise leaves Sunday......

Have a great week all and Happy Mothers Day.........

Oh yea,someone please take note of all the booked cruise that pop up.......thanks........

May
11th--Kathy--Mariner--ECarib
12th--Marilyn-Monarch-BajaMexico
19th--Jill--Sovereign--Bahamas

Jun
9th--Jul--Sovereign--Bahamas
13th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico

July
4th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
26th--Ginny--Liberty--WCarib

Aug
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii

Oct
10th--Jean--Monarch(B2B)--BajaMexico
27th--Kathy--Sovereign-Bahamas

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty--WCarib
9th--Jean--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
Thanksgiving --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
23rd--Jean--Rhapsody--Down Under

January
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:10 pm

We decided to cancel the Rhapsody Australia/NZ for the holidays. We waited too long to get air travel doing miles, and now the prices are through the roof - It's "only" $1800 for cruise air, but we want to do the custom and RCI never got back to the TA on the price. Plus we have the miles to fly in business class, which you have to pounce on as soon as bookings open. So we've got that adventure shelved until early 2010, I think.

Kathy, you can delete that and in its place do Azamara Journey Panama Canal - It leaves on 12/18, 16 nights from Miami to LA, so we'll just hop in a cab at the end of the cruise. I've never done the Canal and it's on The List, so I think we'll both be happy with that option!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Ginny nobody desreves to get away more than you. Have a great time without one minute of guilt. BTW Bubba Gump's at Bayview is very good and the view over to the ships is great.

Kathy Bon Voyage again. Wave to my SIL and BIL as you fly by Orlando. Glad your DD got her car straightened out and is safe.

MAr, I know you will have a ball. HappyBirthday again.

Ladies I have a GREAT story and it proves that it's a small world.

I have a client who is at the pool every morning at 6:45am waiting for me to open. She just got back from vacation and showed up this morning. She told me she had been to Bermuda on a cruise. Guess what?? She was on the Dawn 4/27. Well !!!! I asked her if she came across a loud mouthed blonde. She said and I quote " You ask me if I came across a loud mouth blonde on a ship with 2,000 people?? The answer is yes if you mean a woman with long blonde hair who's voice grated like chalk on a blackboard" By now of course I'm rolling with laughter. roflmao roflmao

She went on to tell me that you heard her before you saw her and that she (my friend) was in one of the bars listening to a guy sing and SHE was being so loud people were shshing her. She said SHE looked like a sausage crammed into some awful outfit and that her husband was very quiet and seemed to follow her around like puppy. Nancy is a retired school teacher and quite proper so she was appauled by the lack of couth. I spent some time telling her a few stories and we had a very good laugh together. lol! I'm going to email her the link to the review SHE wrote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Oh, that is too funny Sheila..........what are the odds????

Ok Jean.......changing the list............bet the Canal one will be super.......plus you'll be on for Christmas and New years!!

May
11th--Kathy--Mariner--ECarib
12th--Marilyn-Monarch-BajaMexico
19th--Jill--Sovereign--Bahamas

Jun
9th--Jul--Sovereign--Bahamas
13th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico

July
4th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
26th--Ginny--Liberty--WCarib

Aug
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii

Oct
10th--Jean--Monarch(B2B)--BajaMexico
27th--Kathy--Sovereign-Bahamas

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty--WCarib
9th--Jean--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
Thanksgiving --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Mar - HAPPY SAILING AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 10TH!!!!!!

Kathy - Have a great cruise, we'll miss you, but I'm sure someone will take care of the list for you. I nominate the one the the most cruises. Wink You got a great deal at that new shop...wtg!!!

Ginny - I won't be jealous of you...you've had so much going on, you really deserve your cruises.

Shorty - LOL Looks like she made her "usual" impression on her new favorite cruiseline. Wonder if she'll ever take RCCL off as her favorite Laughing Please post the review or link when you get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:49 pm

DANG~~~~~~~~we sure do have ALOT of cruises for this group,dont we?? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next