Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Clocks??? Kathy, have you been drinking without us???? Question

I'll bet there will some comments from others on her cruise when they get back.

Nancy - Glad you're home safe and sound...what a long drive for you.

Jul- Glad you found a replacement so fast, but now the training starts. What a Face

Warm today, and supposed to be 90 tomorrow, then down to the 70's again...what's with the weather...can't make up it's mind.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:15 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 DSC03001..........Hopefully this pic works........this is a house in downtown Branson underwater from the floods......this is across the street from a friend of ours.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Ok........well, that didn't work.........all I see is a red box..........I'll send the pics around by email
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Wow those pictures are heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Wow Jul! How awful! Those houses looked fairly new also? The weather has been so crazy!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Thanks for the pics Jul...........it's so sad to see that. People that have worked so hard to have such nice homes only to be ruined in such a short time by Mother Nature. Hope that you all are safe and not feeling any of the effects as those poor folks in the pictures are..

Dictation Machine.............hmmmm........if it's the old fashion type that takes a reel of tape........hope she took enough reels with her!! And batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Ginny........yup they are.......and to make matters worse, the water had receded after the first flooding then less than a week later the lakes rose again---and they opened the damn again, zapping them again......

Soooo all these people started cleanup and then whammm are flooded again......
Our friends have unloaded their house into their warehouse just in case it gets higher up the hill.

Wine is working wonders tonight.........feeling nicely mellow.......just what I need!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Patti..........maybe she walks around with a long cord, after all she would probably rather use their electricity than her cost in batteries......

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:56 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Clocks??? Kathy, have you been drinking without us???? Question
I wish.........nope.........I was referring to the OP and her suject in her title.......she was testing her countdown clocks in her signature...........

Jul----would you send me the pics too?? Pretty please...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Sorry Kathy........thought I did!!....Will do
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Kathy........u have mail
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:02 am

I worked late today, for a change. I'm glad I don't have to do that very often!

Jul, those pictures are so sad. I hope you're safe and dry!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:30 am

Someone mentioned waiting for input from "her" cruise mates when they get back from the cruise. Well I have a theory, I think that the 2 phantom posts about her where actually posted by someone on her cruise who finally had enough of her crap. This is just based on some of their tongue in cheek comments.

Julie such sad pictures, how often do they flood that area?

Off to see what trouble I can get into Twisted Evil .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:56 am

Good Morning, Couldn't see the pics but feel for anybody who looses their home. We had some wild weather last evening. We were on tornado warning for a while with a funnel cloud only 5 miles up the road. That's unusual for this part of the east coast and a bit too close to home for me. Thank goodness it didn't spawn a tornado and all we had was heavy rain and high winds for a while. Of course I had chosen that particular time to run to the store and the dry cleaner. I was only gone about 45 mins and that's when it all took place so needless to say I was soaked trying to get back to the car and home. I could have gone out any time in the afternoon but I chose that particular time. Ban Go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Morning........

Slept till 10 today!! Holly woke us up around 7:30 so Dennis took her out and fed her,,,,then we all went back till sleep.............I never get up so late.........feel like I missed 1/2 day already.

Hey Jul.......after I got the pics from you,the other one you sent to the group(inc me) came.......it was in my mailbox this morning.............must have gotten caught up somewhere.............

I hate tornadoes...........to me,it is the scariest weather ever.........I can handle hurricanes a whole lot easier........

Back later y'all.......

Hmmmmmmmm.anyone hear from Jill yet??
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:28 pm

PH8 wrote:
Morning........

Slept till 10 today!! Holly woke us up around 7:30 so Dennis took her out and fed her,,,,then we all went back till sleep.............I never get up so late.........feel like I missed 1/2 day already.

Hey Jul.......after I got the pics from you,the other one you sent to the group(inc me) came.......it was in my mailbox this morning.............must have gotten caught up somewhere.............

I hate tornadoes...........to me,it is the scariest weather ever.........I can handle hurricanes a whole lot easier........

Back later y'all.......

Hmmmmmmmm.anyone hear from Jill yet??

No haven't heard a word yet, I know that they were going to spend a day or so in Baltimore and then go to Frederick for a few days. I think that they are driving back to Florida with their friends from Frederick.

Gotta run.

d
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:49 pm

HI All,
Jul, never got any photos per email...

We were watching The Bachelor last night and had 20 mins. to go when the electricity went off for several blocks.....probably from everyone using their air/con yesterday because it was HOT. Sooooo, I missed seeing who he chose to leave. Does anyone know?
I have a suspicion it was Chelsea. I hope he ends up with Amanda and not that blonde bombshell daughter of Lorenzo Lamas....I think she just wants the TV exposure for more acting jobs.

May be booking another cruise for 2009 while on the Monarch....we have run out of Next Cruise Bookings so have to wait. Hope the prices stay the same.

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
HI All,
Jul, never got any photos per email...

We were watching The Bachelor last night and had 20 mins. to go when the electricity went off for several blocks.....probably from everyone using their air/con yesterday because it was HOT. Sooooo, I missed seeing who he chose to leave. Does anyone know?
I have a suspicion it was Chelsea. I hope he ends up with Amanda and not that blonde bombshell daughter of Lorenzo Lamas....I think she just wants the TV exposure for more acting jobs.

May be booking another cruise for 2009 while on the Monarch....we have run out of Next Cruise Bookings so have to wait. Hope the prices stay the same.

Hugs, Mar~
Sorry to say that Chelsea is still there along with the Blonde Bombshell.........Amanda is history and she was not at all pleased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:05 pm

I agree..........get rid of Shane.......it would never,ever work.......their worlds are way too different..........any catch her Mom?? Looks like she had a botox mishap.. affraid

I cant understand how a man can fall in love with 3 different woman..........more like lust,I suppose esp after spending the night in the fantasy suite.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Sorry Sheila and Mar......somehow ur em addresses are in the wrong spot in my address book... affraid ...Will get that fixed!!

Kathy........when emails don't go as quickly as they should I always wonder who's reading them while they are floating around!!!

Well..........this has been sitting on my computer for hours unfinished so guess I better blast it off.......

j Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 pm

Jul - I found mine this morning too. Maybe it's aol again. Wink How tragic.. Sure hope things can dry out for those poor people, and Mother Nature calms down.

Diane - I think you're absolutely right. There were only a handful of people actually participating in her thread. Also noted a lot of posts that quietly faded away after she posted.

Sheila - How scary!!!! No warnings beforehand??? YIKES!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Sheila.......glad all is well there.........

I abhor tornados.......they come up with no warning and bammm.....Virginia sure got hit hard......Praying for all those folks that have lost their houses/businesses......

Doing the doc dance... HappyHappyJoyJoy .........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:11 pm

I could hear ya dancing all the way here,Jul..... Laughing

Booked the FR today for Oct 2009.....I cruise with some friends I made on CC and this will be our third reunion cruise........we originally planned on the MA Mexican Riveria(and still may when the fares come out),but I snagged a great cabin on the FR so hope thats the one we go with..

Been trying to figure out what to do with our AA vouchers we have.... $262 each.......thing is AA is a PITA.very few non stop flights from MCO....and seeing as we only want to go away for 2 or 3 days,its a hassle........

So thats my story...........to those who watched how did you like AI?? Was Paula on something????? ThreeStooges
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:12 pm

Paula on something?????? affraid I think that she had one two many drinkie poohs before the show?? Drinks
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:05 am

PH8 wrote:
Been trying to figure out what to do with our AA vouchers we have.... $262 each.......thing is AA is a PITA.very few non stop flights from MCO....and seeing as we only want to go away for 2 or 3 days,its a hassle........

So thats my story...........to those who watched how did you like AI?? Was Paula on something????? ThreeStooges

AI just started here, so I'll see what you're talking about in a bit. Why don't you join us on Mariner next April 19? AA has nonstops from MCO to LAX. There's a large CC group going, many of whom cruised last year and last week on Monarch. And Marilyn will be booking, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next