Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:57 pm

WILL SOMEONE PICK ME UP OFF THE FLOOR PLEASE??????????????????????
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 pm

My eldest daughter that announced she's pregnant a couple weeks ago.........just announced..........

IT"S TWINS.............
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:14 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
My eldest daughter that announced she's pregnant a couple weeks ago.........just announced..........

IT"S TWINS.............

OMG!!!!!

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Yay Great news, Jul....are you still on the floor??? Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 am

I'm on the floor and having "THE BIG ONE".........I'm in total shock .......it'll be cute, but OMG I can't imagine her with 2 more (this is the dd that has the 7 yr old and 3 yr old)......she's a great mom and very active with the kids.......

Course, the downside for me is huge......I'm losing my asst mgr.......hard enuff to hire help let alone a good asst....

j
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:22 am

Holy smokes, Jul! Twins are awesome and scary all rolled into one, aren't they?

We got a refund this year but are applying it to our quarterly payment. We usually have to write a giant check, but being self-employed has helped in that regard since our income, well, plummeted.

Jen, when are you going on Monarch again? I know, I'll look at Kathy's list!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:24 am

Oh, drat, we'll be disembarking as you get on. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Morning everyone!

Jul- Congrats again! That is so exciting! I guess you need two bottle of champagne! Congratulations Congratulations

Jean- I was actually thinking of booking the 3 day before our 4 day, when it went on special, but I have already paid for our hotel rooms for sunday night! Darn it!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Still reeling from the news.............

On top of it one of my employees husband died and had to spend the night at the hospital helping her out.

Now I'm majorly short staffed and trying to scramble to figure out how to cover it.
Guess I'll be here from 8am til midnight.......hopefully I can handle it!!..Age is making it harder and harder.......

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:50 pm

CONGRATS JUL WooHoo ..................you sure are full of news this week,arent you??? Very Happy Was that the employee who you took to lunch yesterday?

Good luck with NS :eat: ,Marilyn..........I did Jenny Craig when we moved to FL.........spent about $550 to lose 15 pounds.........of course,I put it all back on when I stopped eating the food......

No wonder we all get along so well............winos with bad fingernails...... stickingtongueout

Just sent Dennis off.headed to Key West.........and he just paid $4.16 a gallon for diesel! affraid

Last edited by PH8 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Kathy......yup it is.....she's got her plate full now dealing with all that......

Hopefully there is SOMEBODY out here that wants a job....and would actually WORK!

I need to retire.........think I'll be a nanny!

time for some lunch.....mmmmmmmmm maybe the winery tour.....

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:55 pm

If I lived closer,I'd apply for the job Jul....... Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:50 pm

kathy..........I've got 2 guest rooms Laughing
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:58 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

IT"S TWINS.............

WOW Congrats Juls & daughter....such fun.... HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi All,
Have lost yet another lb. on NS. The food that I have had so far is pretty good....of course you can't use salt which I like...but am eating their Black Bean Tortilla soup right now and it is DE-Licious! If this keeps up I will be able to get into my beaded dress for the Monarch in comfort! Woo Hoo! We are on the ADvanced Silver Programs and they include a workout DVD which I love and I also do 20 mins. on the Health Rider which makes 1hr and 20mins a day. And you HAVE to drink 64 oz. of water a day. The big thing is portion control. WE will take a break from NS when we cruise but try to stick to the Portion control thing....and for me, NO BREAD!!! But I will have my wine, thank you very much!

Jul...Congrats on the twins-to-be!!!

Critterchick, Jean...have fun on the Monarch next week...and try to keep my buddy, Celia, out of trouble!!!!!

Jen, I thought that those balconies on Genesis looked worth a try...until you mentioned the lawnmower! ROTFL! Does anyone think they will use Astroturf????

Right now our Glacier Gang is deciding between two designs for Cafe Press for our Ultimate Alaska trip....I submitted one...am interested to see how this turns out. This time we used our own photos as background.

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:33 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
kathy..........I've got 2 guest rooms Laughing
On my way.........I have AA vouchers to use up......but knowing AA,I probably have to go thru Chicago and Detroit to get there.........every flight I check has at least one stop....

WTG on the weight loss,Marilyn.

I am not so sure I would even like the GN.........I just think of ALL the people affraid ,not to mention,it goes outta Miami Mad (hate the drive there)

Been laying outside reading all afternoon......sunny sunny ,not a cloud in the sky but SOOOOOOOO windy......

Looks like our Splendour cruisers finally made land fall today........only a few more days till they disembark(Sunday)....think we racked up enuf pages for them to have to read to catch up?
eek
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Jean - BON VOYAGE!!! Captain Have a blast!!!

Jul - I'd come and work for you, but it's just a very long drive. For a very short time after my divorce, I worked (for a friend) in a little boutique in Seal Beach and it was so much fun. Tourists from everywhere, I loved it. The best part was the great little cafe next door, made the best in the world carnitas. YUM

Kathy - I think we need many more pages for them to read for leaving us behind. Violin

Mar - Good for you, keep up the good work. I am totally undiciplined and a fast food junkie. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:15 pm

Thanks all for the congrats..........i think I'm not reeling as badly anymore.........it should be fun.......A lot of work the them but I guess that's what it's all about!!!

Good news.........again!!...Coming your way Chris one more time.......we'll be there May 5-9 for another show.......Hopefully I will get to call you for a drink......

Dead tired today.....sooo much running around and just trying to handle everything.......Tomorrow will be tough......short again on the day and night shift but will do what we have to. The girl will be back to work on Sat.....YEAAAAAAA

Dinner and sleep......that's all I need right now!!

Have a great evening y'all

j Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:09 am

I went shopping for some clothes today. Ugh. Just ugh. I ended up buying some tops that look like maternity clothes - I guess I'm not alone in having a bit of a gut these days if those are fashionable. I could scare the crap out of Don if I just relax my stomach muscles! eek
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:49 am

lol! roflmao
Jean, you are hysterical....that comment about Don and those tops had me laughing!!

I hate those tops....no matter who wears them, unless you are stick thin you look preggers.

I am delighted to report that my voice is not going down tonight.... Yay I guess the Mucinex is working?!

SO VERY GLAD that Natalie got voted out of the Big Brother house tonight! She was making me crazy!

Bob is watching Idol and I have lost interest.

G'night Y'all (Di, how am I doin' with the Texanese?)
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:41 am

Yes, Marilyn you're startin' to sound like a real Texan'.

Jean I can't believe some of the tops that they have for sale now, I remember when they were in fashion the last time around, back in the 70's. And, the prints they're pretty wild.

How many pages have we racked up since they left Kathy? I've lost count. I think we were on 30 something when they left weren't we? And now we have a totally new thread, think they'll be able to find us?

Well gotta run.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:26 am

I have no idea Diane........who was in charge of remembering that?? Laughing Lets see what date did Patti leave?? Anyone know??

Hate shopping for new clothes.its so depressing..........Bealls(the FL store) has all their bathing suits on sale(40% off) plus today is senior day(another 15% and you only have to be 50 for that)......but no way,do I want to try on bathing suits............they look so cute on display ,but I dont get the same warm fuzzy feeling when I try one on........they LOOK like they will fit and what do you mean I need a bigger size??????? No
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Jul - Many congrats to DD - twins!!! bounce bounce You'll have so much fun with them - and then be able to hand them back! Hope all goes well for her.

Ginny - June gets into LA a couple of days before the cruise, together with Lesley, Jan & Ida, but I don't arrive until the day of. I think they may try to get together with Patti & Jim, who are in San Diego before their Hawaii cruise. Gets kind of complicated!

BB 9 - wanted Natalie to go further - she's an Oregon girl and we don't get mentioned on TV much. And we lost our other OR girl on AI, though I think she was the weakest.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Morning everyone! Got an email from Jul- she is having internet problems today. Hopefully we will see her soon.

Bon Voyage Jean!

I am planning a quiet weekend, with all the boys out of the house! Plan on having a girls scrapbooking night Sat night. And maybe do some gardening on Sunday!

I was sad to see Christy go last not on AI. But I guess someone has to go!

Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Jul what wonderful news and what a great way to lose weight running after four kids!! I don't think I would have the get and go Smile
Please tell your daughter congrats. Hope you find someone quickly to replace your assist. at work.

Kathy I think I have done all of those weight lose places, Jenny Craig, Nutri System, Weight Watcher, etc. The only thing that worked for me is exercise and cutting out junk. I have bought more workout dvd's, tried this and that but found that a dvd called Walk Away the Pounds to be good. I can do it in the comfort of my home with air condition or heater with out worry of dogs, people or cars. Of course it only works if you use it. Smile

Mar congrats on losing more weight and getting your voice back. Keep up the good work. Enjoy that glass of wine it is good for you.

I now have pathways through the living room storage unit so some progress is being made. Smile

Well it is time for a bagel you'll have a good morning/afternoon. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next