Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
frudutx
critterchick
jillybabes
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:32 pm

Thanks for the info Jean, guess I will miss seeing you'll. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Ginny......walk away pounds?? Do you do that on a treadmill or just in front of the tv??

Laugh of the day(thanks to CCC).....from an interesting thread I have been following.. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=756882&page=7

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon1 Teens trailing the Stars

as I watch on The Inside, Access Hollywood, ET, etc. Stars which hoard of teens running after them, humping & grabbing areas they shouldn't. One guys wife was following him watching the show. She got between them dumping water all over them.

So times have changed, as a retired policewoman I have seen the latest in schools of cell phones loaded with naked teens to send to their friends. What are the parents not doing? I would have never been able to do that. My mom knew everything I did, I brought stars home to spend the night & let them try to get in my bedroom & she had them! Limos in the street, I laugh about it now. When she died they all come!

But all the stories on cruise employees that take advantage of young teens. I haven't seen one yet and they better not let me see them. Same for for the kids getting their rocks off on the crew members.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:32 pm

PH8 wrote:
Ginny......walk away pounds?? Do you do that on a treadmill or just in front of the tv??

Laugh of the day(thanks to CCC).....from an interesting thread I have been following.. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=756882&page=7

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon1 Teens trailing the Stars

as I watch on The Inside, Access Hollywood, ET, etc. Stars which hoard of teens running after them, humping & grabbing areas they shouldn't. One guys wife was following him watching the show. She got between them dumping water all over them.

So times have changed, as a retired policewoman I have seen the latest in schools of cell phones loaded with naked teens to send to their friends. What are the parents not doing? I would have never been able to do that. My mom knew everything I did, I brought stars home to spend the night & let them try to get in my bedroom & she had them! Limos in the street, I laugh about it now. When she died they all come!

But all the stories on cruise employees that take advantage of young teens. I haven't seen one yet and they better not let me see them. Same for for the kids getting their rocks off on the crew members.

Yes , she knew all of the famous stars: Trigger, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie lol!

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:36 pm

roflmao roflmao I just choked on my coffee!!!

What alternate universe is she from?
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:41 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Yes , she knew all of the famous stars: Trigger, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie lol!

d

Don't forget Mr. Ed! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:57 pm

And Arnold WhenPigsFly from Green Acres...........ok,so he didnt have wings...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:12 pm

I'm BAAAAccckkkkkkkk...........FINALLY, got aol to work........two reboots, killed the firewall........and needless to say I was trying on two different computers so I knew it had to be more aol than me!!!

I thought we were on page 38........but not positive.......that's the number that rings a bell to me.

We should have kept a highlight going for them!!...on second thought, maybe that's their penalty for getting to cruise sooooo long!!!...LOL

In response to the 'latest"........OMG IS SHE KIDDING ?????.....puhleezzzzz the whole thread sounds stupid.......sometimes I think some people are just plain wackjobs----if I understood the thread---some lady didn't like the way her kid was 'grabbed or not grabbed"????....

oh well........gotta get back to work........

Have a GR8 day y'all

j Smile

Ok.......hey Mods.......this sentence doesn't make sense!!! "A new message has just been added while you write it your." lol!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:30 pm

Good memory Jul! I just checked, and we were on page 38 and that thread went to 67. Now we are on 14, so that's about 43 pages they need to read by my count!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Steel trap..........sometimes some holes tho!!!

j Smile
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
roflmao roflmao I just choked on my coffee!!!

What alternate universe is she from?
Thank goodness I had just swallowed mine - it wouldn't have been pretty & I'd have needed a new keyboard.

Surprised she wasn't poofed because of the language.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:06 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Steel trap..........sometimes some holes tho!!!

j Smile
Definitely a steel trap, and Kathy, too. I was on the cruise and left the same day as Patti, though she took an extra day to get to Chile, and I have no idea what page we were on.

I think they get off next Sunday in Lisbon, stay overnight and get a Monday flight back to the US. Should hear from Sheila and Patti late Monday, or Tuesday of next week.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 pm

It seems like months and months since they've left!!!

Such a bummer they had to miss that thread........they would have loved it and Patti could have posted on it since ol ccc didn't........I wonder if she ever read it....

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:51 pm

WAIT-its gets better...........

I was a Rock Dancer for Hullabaloo, Midnight Special & Cleveland's Upbeat Show
So many group came to town, many like The Rationals who had the hit RESPECT before Aretha got it & it went Platinum. But they were 16-18 so many "bars" would not let them in without a parent or guardian, so my mom was it. Then I went to work on weekend in Detroit for A Squared Productions doing fan mail responses. I rode a Greyhound up there & Jeep, the owner sent me home on a plane. I freaked when he handcuffed me to the seat. But after takeoff I just loved it so I was airborne from then on.

He had a club in town as well as 5 major cities with major acts touring them. So many "kids" needed shelter with someone to be boss, so our home had sleeping bags on the floor that Jeep bought for the guys to sleep in. Lanudry, home cooked meals & transport to their gigs was mom & me.

I still have them showing up at the door from time to time & my husband played a few gigs with them. Another friend of ours has studios in his home where he records informerical music, ad work & and has major artisits in to do the singing. So again I get calls to help.

Have you seen ABBACADABRA as yet. That is a friend from Detroit who worked on Mama Mia with Benny & Bjorn & it took him 18 months to put ABBA's recreation together again. They even played The Village in Florida for the seniors, and they loved them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbisson Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Viewpost
OK now you've made me curious...WE NEED NAMES AND SMUTTY DETAILS Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Wink

Handcuffed??? pardon the language,but WTF?? She lives in dream world up there in OH...and I never heard of the Rationals............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:53 pm

PS....glad someone figured out how many pages........boy,do they have alot of catching up to do.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 pm

HUH?????????........handcuffed??????.....maaaaaaaaan, I should jump on that and brag about all the bands I 'hung' with when I was a cocktail waitress....

yikes.......if she really did everything she says.........she MUST be over 100.....

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:55 pm

It must be the drugs, that can be the only explanation.

It'll be interesting to read the posts after she returns.

d
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:12 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
yikes.......if she really did everything she says.........she MUST be over 100.....
I think there's an American expression for that - something to do with being hung up wet Exclamation
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Jean.........I always heard of one "rode hard and put away wet"!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Or "Hung out to dry" Question
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:29 pm

And then there was Frances the mule....
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:34 pm

barbeeAL wrote:

Yep! Wasn't that Green Acres?
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:17 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
In England we had Muffin the Mule. He was made of wood.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:42 pm

My goodness interesting posting this afternoon. alien

Kathy the Walk Away The Pounds DVD is a group of ladies and sometimes a gentleman walking in place as well as side steps, etc using hands weights, stretchy cords or bands for upper body strength training combined with the cardio. It is fairly easy and mindless (good for me). Not to hard on the body and a good way to get started. I at one time was able to do the 4 mile walk once a week and the three mile usually about three times a week. Leslie Sansone is the author of the DVD and has a series called Walk at Home (I think), she is also feature on QVC every so often. Costco and Sam's Target and Walmart also sell her DVD's. Anyway like I said it is mindless and some people are not challanged by a in home program but it is great for me. Having said all that I haven't been doing the prgram for many months and I am about as round as beach ball. elephant However I know it works for me has in the past and when I finish eating this piece of cake will think of putting the DVD on. Laughing

Keep thinking I want to book something and then remind myself I would have to afford it first. Go stare at my new bathroom and pretend I am on a cruise. Very Happy

You'll have a good day. sunny
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:02 pm

lol! Veeeeeeeeeeery interesting, but I guess no one was up early enough to see this one. I copied and pasted to my mail because I figured it wouldn't last more than a minute since *it* was online... Get this one... (I took out parts of her name) It was gone within 10 minutes!!!!

zazzlecotton
Cool Cruiser Join Date: Apr 2008

* * * M---P Read This * * *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B----a you are a nut-case, lunatic, and a weirdo.

You have been banned, prohibited and forbidden by corporate offices to sail with RCCL and
Celebrity because of your stupidity and madness.

Your posts are the very hard to read. How many people have told
you to check your posts??????

Do you have some kind of a disability????

Can you not comprehend that everyone on this board makes fun of you!!!!

Don't post anymore, unless you want to be the village idiot of NCL Cruise Critic!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:11 pm

[quote="GrmyCRS"]lol! Veeeeeeeeeeery interesting, but I guess no one was up early enough to see this one. I copied and pasted to my mail because I figured it wouldn't last more than a minute since *it* was online... Get this one... (I took out parts of her name) It was gone within 10 minutes!!!!
[quote]

Wow HolySheep - bet she didn't read it. Someone joined CC just to let her know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next