Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:54 pm

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=754007 Check this one out... Wink

Ah, but MACOP couldn't handle the difference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPan
Calling them bankrupt is probably over the top. If you bother to actually read the story, they filed to protect themselves from increased withholdings of a credit card processor. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

Read the story? Come on, that's a lot to ask!!

MACOP likes to stir the pot, so to speak, and the nitty gritty details are beyond her comprehension skills.

I think her perceptions have been clouded by exposure to black light.
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:02 pm

So funny, I think EVERYone knows and realizes what she is.........
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Well SPB's and Phil: Keep the home fires burning, and I will catch you upon our return April 29th...Later, Jill Cool ....Try not to be too Chatty roflmao

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Sis.........you play, you pay.......hopefully we'll have about 30 pages for ya to kethup on!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:20 am

Jill have a great cruise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 am

Morning all...........well,whoever is left..........our group is certainly all over today,arent they?? The Splendour is making its way across the Atlantic now.....almost 4 more days till they see land.. Shocked

Hope everyone else landlocked has a good day........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Gmorning all..........cold and windy here again.....working as usual, and not much happening........

Hope everyone has a great weekend..........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Good morning all.....

Di...thanks for the article on Galveston....those big mansions look interesting....we will probably get off in Galveston and walk around in between our B2B.

Chris... I only seem to be coughing at night and my voice goes down unless I drink something hot....other than that I am doing much better. It has been 3 weeks now.

Jul....I think you need to move out of that cold country! Thanks for your email too.

Like Jean said, it is going to be HOT here today and tomorrow....no wonder we are all getting a bug...it goes from cold to hot and nothing in between!

Looking forward to singing Gospel again tomorrow after 2 months of not. We do not sing Gospel in the Main Worship Center (when we sang on Easter).

Hugs to all.............

Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi all......helping to keep this thread going..........

Just came from my in laws.........they just got a dog.... affraid What were they thinking?? They are both in the 70s and thats the last thing they need.......but he is a cutie..........

Hot here too............90 something........think I'll go clean the pool...........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Kathy...........I can understand the inlaws getting a dog....dh's parents in Sarasota got a dog last fall and THAT IS THEIR WHOLE LIFE at this point...They are in their early 80's and I'm not sure how they survived before they got Coco......It also will keep them up and moving cuz the dog demands a walk.......

and what's this.....'helping to keep this thread going????......Like we don't chat enuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't even HALF of your temp today..........still under 45......

gs's party tonight so gotta go get ready......

Have a great evening y'all........HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out there!!!!!!!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Wow....hit the post and said it was successful then BAMM....said no posts exist.......we've been moved again!!!......Have you seen how many threads we have now????....LOL
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:52 pm

That would be cause we is chatty...and enjoy the group...

Cool here today, almost finished my "castle block" wall at the creek near the street, put 100 in; like about 10 feet and done...so tired I am shaking...

gonna rest and watch TV tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:23 pm

45 ??? Dang!! Thats cold........You're right Jul.....it will help keep them going........get him off the puter and her off the couch watching her soaps............she really could use some exercise...shes not in the best of health and overweight.....maybe "Cory" will help..

Said i wanted to help keep this thread going cuz we have so many away now.......but you're right,we do ok on own..

Whats a castle block??

Just grilled some chix and potatoes on the bbq.......had some wine while cooking.........I dont know how I'll make it till 11 when Dennis gets home..
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Very Happy Hello Ladies,

Well I am getting the e-mail letting me know that someone has posted it is just going to the delete file instead of my incoming. So now I check my delete file and get here from that. Mad Haven't figured out what the problem is yet but I am going through all my blocked stuffed and undoing it and hoping I will find the right one. I keep getting garbage on pills, size etc. and have blocked it but I may have blocked this site by accident. Seems like I have thousands of senders blocked and it is slow going to unblock them.

Was 89 degrees down in Valencia today when I drove down to the lighting store to pick up my new swing wall lights for either side of the bed. Was 73 degrees in the garage before I drove down below.

The work is completed but my living room still looks like a storage unit at a rental place and it is taking me alot longer to put it all away then it was to move it into the living room. confused

You'll have a good evening. Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Boy, do I feel like a lump today. Did some laundry, took a nap, played on the puter, took another nap, had a bite to eat, took another looooooooooong nap. What a Face I guess I was tired. lol!

When I tried to find us, to me "no posts on this subject", so I just went to the portal and clicked on the scrolling thing. Can always find us that way when all else fails.

Ginny - Well, it won't be long now and you'll have an almost brand new home. Hate to admit it, but we still have boxes in the attic that were moved here when we came to Vegas. Obviously don't need whatever is in them. scratch
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Hi Chris,

Jim and I rented a storage room at a local place it was 10 x 30 I did downsize into a smaller one about four years ago after my mother passed away. I still have hers which is 10 x 15. I keep saying I am going to buy a tuff shed and move the stuff here and go through it all. Yeah right! Rolling Eyes My brother even came out here from AZ last year to help me pick out one. But I decided not to get one. Well here it is another year and still paying for storage and so I really do need to buy one. I know that I have forgotten about most of the stuff in there but I do have some good stuff in there I want to keep. Gosh how does one get and keep so much stuff?????????????

When the remodel I am putting stuff aside to go to the thrift shop as I will never put together a garage sale again. All I do is save the stuff and then have more stuff stacked in the garage.

Now that you are rested to do want to come put stuff away here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Hi everyone, Greetings from warm, sunny Portland (at last - seems like winter has been going for ever).

Jul - Hope things get better soon. I have an ex sister-inlaw & kids in the area - used to live in Rockaway and all worked in Branson. Have lost touch but they're still in area - Transeau - Dodie, Jodie, Jeremy, Jared, Joshua and Jessica.

Marilyn - Hope you're going to be well for your next cruise. Galveston is a nice place. Lots of interesting and historical stuff to see. Depending on where you dock, the historic district is within a couple of blocks - lots of stores, restaurants, etc. The Victoria residentail neighbourhood is worth a visit too, with the houses that survived the 1900 hurricane - a couple of them have tours and one used to show a short slide show about the hurricane. And NASA is just up the road - mission control for all space flights. You can easily spend a few days in the area.

Chris - You were right about some people not getting on Splendour because they didn't have a Brazilian visa. It was between 40 - 100 people (lots of different estimates). Some said they or their TA had called RCCL and were told it wasn't necessary. One husband (from UK) got on ship and wife didn't. They were at port and were given 10 - 20 minutes to decide whether to go home or go to Santiago, get visa and fly down to meet ship - all at their own expense. 40 - 60 did that and it cost about $2,000 for hotels, flight & visa. They got on in Punta Arenas and missed 4 sea days and one port. Some really unhappy people!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am

ginny.......sometimes if you put the address from cruisefreeks in your address book then it won't put it in the spam folder.........you might try that.

Jean #2....small world....you having exrelatives in this area.....

They have pumped the water up to 55,000cf now ===that would fill the empire state bldg in 4 minutes....raised the other lake another 2 feet.....so now houses are getting close to rooftops......

Maaaaan, this flu bug is one wicked thing......another empl out with pneumonia, and a different employee's husband taken by ambulance with pneumonia.....crazzzyyyyyy........I don't want to breathe around anyone and hate using carts in stores........I'm becoming a germaphobe!!!

Barb.......U go girl!!!.......I let dh do all the yardwork.....I hate working in the yard.....(aiite, maybe sweeping up the porch, and washing the cars)

well........off to zzzzz's...........have a good evening u westcoasters!!

j Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 am

Jean - How sad for those that had that added expense and even worse missing those days on board.

Ginny - If I had any energy, I'd get busy around here. Wink Martha and I agree about garage sales...no more for us.

Kathy - Great new avatar...very cute!

Sheeeeeeeeesh it's 9 o'clock and I'm not even tired. Can't imagine why Rolling Eyes duh
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:51 am

My sinuses are killing me right now - it's hot even by the water! Don grilled a couple of steaks & we had a big dinner, so I'm just helping it digest with some red wine. Heart healthy antioxidants, and all. lol!

Jean2, that sounds like a real screw up on RCI's part, not to mention the TAs involved.

I put a deposit down on Azamara's Best of Italy cruise for next year. After sailing on Mariner, I think we want to move in the opposite direction and find some small ships to sail on. We looked at Regent, but man alive! affraid Those cruises are pricey! Even though they're all-inclusive, there's no way I can drink the difference without going into liver failure!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 am

Kathy- purchased at Lowes...they are the concrete blocks that are used in landscaping. Thay have many colors & run $1.99 each. Make a nice retaining wall, as the have a 1/2 inch lip on the lower back side. So they lock together .

Every muscle I own is screaming this morning.

Have a great Sunday!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 am

Morning all.......

Barb.....sorry ur hurting.....maybe today u should take 3 naps like Chris!!

Jean........congrats on booking the cruise.....sounds awesome

Jean2......what a nightmare, I would be soooo hacked if I'd had a ta and they didn't have it done correctly.

Off to start the day...........no day off for the weary.

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:28 am

Morning........

I get it now Barb..just didnt know it by that name....thats alot of work you did!!

I can only imagine how amd those people were on the Splendour....thats a big dent into your spending money...

Jean---thats gonna be one nice cruise.........so you have a date so I can add it to THE LIST?? I wish I wasnt so he!! bent on getting more C and A points......I would venture out a bit more.........

Im with some of you....no garage sales(having one).....never been to one.........hate when the people "insult" you by offereing next to nothing....i rather give it to Humane Society Thrift shop..
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Ok...........now, I don't consider myself to be extremely computer literate.......trust me, there's a lot of things I have not figured out how to do.....(like webshots!!).....but compared to some people apparently I'm a genius.......

I had to go into work at 8 am as the staff had opened the program over 20 times, therefore locking up the computer.......guess I need a class to explain what a bottom tool bar is.......(in interviews I ask if they are computer familiar,,,,ie do u know what F keys are??).......Now I get another call that the computer is all screwed up.........WHAATTTTT happened to a day off???????????????????

jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............soooo much for cleaning (aw heck, who needs a clean bathroom).........laundry, (jst buy more clothes).......

j
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Well, poo, my post poofed! I haven't had that happen here before!

Anyway, Kathy, my cruising schedule is:

April 18 Monarch B2B
July 4 Monarch
August 29 Monarch
October 10 Monarch B2B
November 9 Vision with Dirtgirl
December 23 Rhapsody Down Under
May 16 2009 Azamara Quest Best of Italy

We're still booked on a couple of other cruises that I'm going to cancel, but haven't gotten to it yet. Then we need to decide what to do at the end of 2009 - if Don has enough vacation days we'll try to squeeze in a Panama Canal cruise, but I don't think that he will. Something on a Radiance class ship would be nice, too. Mariner will be our last resort, I'm afraid. There are too many passengers aboard her, and I'd rather go on Princess or try HAL. I'd like to avoid flying anywhere, since we'll have 2 cruises that take us around the globe, or nearly so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: