Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:47 pm

PH8 wrote:
Im as much a party animal as you too.......hehe

BTW------heres the status on the GR......posted about yesterday..

"We finally left at about 2am. Arrived to pier in K/W about 1730, all aboard 2130, sail away at 2200 this evening. Captain said he will make it up by giving us 0700 to 1900 in Coz, MX in a couple days.

We just saw President Carter getting back aboard. He and his wife are aboard either as part of a group or just on vacation. It is becoming the talk of the ship. "

At least they were there for sunset celebration and some KW night life.......I wouldnt mind that..

WOW, how exciting. Not one of my favorite Presidents but, I do support Habitat. Can't wait to talk to Jill.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:51 pm

Morning................it's a really nice day in our neighborhood. The sun was shining this morning and it was quite mild out there. Tonight the rain comes in...........tomorrow it changes to snow.........and bitter cold temps on Wednesday. Then the warm up begins and they are predicting it to be 56 a week from tomorrow!

We have no party plans. Will stay home and watch football or whatever else is on TV, at midnight I will wish LJ a Happy New Years from the kitchen where I watch TV to where he is in the family room watching TV (we never agree on what to watch). Our son will call sometime after midnight to wish is a HNY.........then it's off to bed for us.

Have a safe evening if anyone is going out. HappyNewYear
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:03 pm

Okay, second try! My last post went poof!?!?!

Happy New Year everyone!

Been busy with work and company, I am off today, but getting ready for more company tonight. I've been working on my Alaska scrapbook a little bit, and I really miss the cruise!

Took a drive up to Clear Lake yesterday to check on the house, and there was a light dusting of snow on the surrounding mountains, very pretty!

Made 15 bean and ham soup in the crock post yesterday, to have when we got home last night, it was very yummy!

Christmas came and went so fast, I think I will leave the decorations up for one more week.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!
Take care,
Jen
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:08 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning................it's a really nice day in our neighborhood. The sun was shining this morning and it was quite mild out there. Tonight the rain comes in...........tomorrow it changes to snow.........and bitter cold temps on Wednesday. Then the warm up begins and they are predicting it to be 56 a week from tomorrow!

We have no party plans. Will stay home and watch football or whatever else is on TV, at midnight I will wish LJ a Happy New Years from the kitchen where I watch TV to where he is in the family room watching TV (we never agree on what to watch). Our son will call sometime after midnight to wish is a HNY.........then it's off to bed for us.

Have a safe evening if anyone is going out. HappyNewYear

Sounds like we all party in the same manner.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:18 pm

Yea, arent we the lively bunch??? Party
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:12 pm

frudutx wrote:

Not us, we'll spend our New Year's like we usually do in front of the TV. At midnight we'll wake each other up say Happy New Year and then go to bed DocDance . Are we party animals or what?

We are exactly the same...watch a little Tv, doz off & maybe wake at M/N to say happy NY's
HappyNewYear2
Have a great New Year!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:31 pm

Just wanted to say it again..............

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 New_year
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:32 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yea, arent we the lively bunch??? Party
It comes with AGE!!!! stickingtongueout stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi Everybody, HappyNewYear HappyNewYear2 We are off to Lori's to be with the kids. Lindsay age 6 wants to stay up with us and bang pot lids at MN. She remembers doing that last year. I told her she'll probably have to wake us up and tell us it's MN. Laughing Anyway, everyone be safe although it sounds like you'll all be home dozing. Sleep Sleep Like us.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:59 pm

Same here..........watch tv, we don't even eat anything special and wake up about midnight in three diff time zones when my bf calls from Cali.....I try to stay awake until mn ny time.....watch the ball drop then konk out....

Came home early, bad day to get the flu :unwell: but will get inventory done when I feel better.....have to learn to live a "que sera sera' life....too much stress otherwise.......

Very windy and coooolllllllddddddd out........

Happy New Year y'all......... HappyNewYear2

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:17 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 GlitternewyearHappy New Year's Eve all......we usually have our 4 best friends over for dinner on New Year's Eve...but this year, one couple is leaving for the Philippines early tomorrow from LAX, and the other couple...the gal has surgery on Jan 9th and is very tired due to the pain she has been enduring up to this point (Sheila...she is having a pump put into her for pain and attached to the spinal cord with some kind of pain medication...good for 5 to 7 years)...so it will be a challenge for her just to get all the Christmas decs down and put away in time...plus she hasn't been sleeping well. So we had the 4 of them over on Thursday which is why I got out the china, etc. and actually cooked!!!
Soooo, that means we will join this club of falling asleep in front of the TV...ROTFL! roflmao

Jean #2....glad everyone enjoyed the service on TV at your place of employment!! I will pass that on to Pastor Rick....and just after the Vision recovers from Jean # 1 and you all, we get on Feb 10,...and then are doing a reunion cruise with couples from this past year's Member cruise on her on March 9. WooHoo

So I now have to recover from all the Christmas stuff and get the decs down in January. I decorate the whole house and we have 2 trees, so it is usually a 2 day process. But thanks for reminding me,...I should take the wreaths off of the front doors now....

See you all next year!
Mar~
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:20 pm

Forgot to mention....just found out that RCI is making a Mariner on the Mex. Riv. into a Member Cruise on Aug 30, 2009. It is a bit pricey at the moment, but we will see how it falls out as time marches on. That will be a very HOT time of year, and the kids will still be out of school...yikes! And did I mention it will be HOT!?

Mar~
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:42 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
Forgot to mention....just found out that RCI is making a Mariner on the Mex. Riv. into a Member Cruise on Aug 30, 2009. It is a bit pricey at the moment, but we will see how it falls out as time marches on. That will be a very HOT time of year, and the kids will still be out of school...yikes! And did I mention it will be HOT!?

Mar~

You had me until you said the kids were out of school, heat I can handle. But, I'd still love to do the Mex Riv again. We don't have any cruises booked for 09' yet.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:15 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:

Mar~
I'm surprised that they made the Mariner a Member's cruise because Rachel mentioned on our Alaska cruise that they were only going to be doing Member's cruises on Radiance class and below.

Guess they had a change of heart!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:16 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:

Soooo, that means we will join this club of falling asleep in front of the TV...ROTFL! roflmao

See you all next year!
Mar~
Yup..............welcome to the Old Folks Home!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:18 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Same here..........watch tv, we don't even eat anything special and wake up about midnight in three diff time zones when my bf calls from Cali.....I try to stay awake until mn ny time.....watch the ball drop then konk out....

Came home early, bad day to get the flu :unwell: but will get inventory done when I feel better.....have to learn to live a "que sera sera' life....too much stress otherwise.......

Very windy and coooolllllllddddddd out........

Happy New Year y'all......... HappyNewYear2

jul Smile
So sorry that you are not well............ that's no way to end the year. :cold: Hopefully when you awaken tomorrow morning you will be good as new............for the New Year!!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:27 pm

Happy New Year everyone! My big NYE plans are cancelled! Boo Hoo, I don't get to go to Applebees! HappyNewYear The snow started about 30 mins ago and is expected thru the night so Ray will be heading in to work shortly... Good thing I'm used to this by now! Couch, blanket, and TV for me too! :tv:

The cold hits tonight too... sub-zero wind chills expected! :coldout:
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:31 pm

Murphy wrote:
Happy New Year everyone! My big NYE plans are cancelled! Boo Hoo, I don't get to go to Applebees! HappyNewYear The snow started about 30 mins ago and is expected thru the night so Ray will be heading in to work shortly... Good thing I'm used to this by now! Couch, blanket, and TV for me too! :tv:

The cold hits tonight too... sub-zero wind chills expected! :coldout:
Thanks for the heads up...........it's coming this way! Guess I'll open that bottle of Carmel Baileys that the kids got me last Christmas!! WooHoo
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Yum Baileys!!! On my way home from work today, I almost diverted to pick up a bottle myself. But that sounded way too lonely... Besides, I'm back on the healthy eating track some Wednesday and a bottle of Bailey's in the house is just too tempting! Have a shot for me though, will you??? Drinks
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:58 pm

Murphy wrote:
Yum Baileys!!! On my way home from work today, I almost diverted to pick up a bottle myself. But that sounded way too lonely... Besides, I'm back on the healthy eating track some Wednesday and a bottle of Bailey's in the house is just too tempting! Have a shot for me though, will you??? Drinks
I'll have two!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:53 pm

Quick hello....................already fell asleep........too much wine.....not used to it anymore.....been awhile...........anyway, wanted to sat,the pork roast was OH MY GOSH---SO YUMMY...........it was fantastic...........the meat not only tasted good,it fell off the bone.............its a keeper recipe for sure......

Ok, back to sleeping in front of the TV!!

Happy new year!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:08 am

Well the pork roast is in the pot...the black-eyed peas are a soaking, chicken ball is done & chilling...tis my turn to chill awhile...I here the wine cork easing out of the bottle.

Juls hope you get to feeling better...

Susan bundle up

Patty be easy on the Baileys
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:32 am

Well, thought I would stop by for the last time this year.

Got my stuff all ready for the pork roast tomorrow.

Waiting for the ball to drop so I can go to sleep.

Again to all my friends..........................

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:20 am

Happy New Year Y'all!

OK, so we deviated from the norm. We went to the movies, the early show and saw the latest National Treasure, great flick. It even leaves an opening for a possible third one! Wonder what was on page 47? Then came home and fell asleep in front of the TV, got up around 11:30 and went to bed. Didn't even bother to stay up past midnight. Of course when I woke up on the sofa both dogs were there with me as someone in the neighborhood was setting of fireworks and they were scared to death.

So the pork roast is in the crock pot and I'm taking down the decorations. I'm trying to get everything done by the time the parade comes on.

You all have a great day, don't break all of your resolutions today.... roflmao

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:55 am

Morning and very happy New year Y'all...........

Looks like i should have saved that pork roast till today and eaten it along side most of you.........oh well, too late now.........Im now cooking a egg/sausage/pepper/onion casserole in the crock pot and will have brunch today instead.........

The fireworks here were horrible.........it went on and on...started early and didnt stop till after 1.........they sounded like the illegal kind......the room kept getting lit up!

Oh well, I sure hope everyone enjoys their day and heres to a happy and healthy New year to ALL OF US!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next