Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi Mar: Love your avatar...you and Bob are a great match!

Free champagne all around geek !!! Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Taking a break from watching the Tampa/Giant's game.

Still warm here although it's very windy.

We had our monthly trip to Sam's, laundry supplies, I picked up a book, some cookies for work, Turbo Tax, yada, yada, yada.

Well, need to get back to the game.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Murphy wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
This is my answer to the Wingnut!!!

Originally Posted by MACOP Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Viewpost

ever mentioned either CD, who were not too personable like Ken Rush my favorite CD on Freedom. Princess lost their best CD to RCCL & they lost him to marriage and that was Graham Seymour, who I hope comes to NCL.
Graham Seymour is still with Royal Caribbean and is currently one of the CD's on MarinerRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Tongue ...Later, Jill

Nice one Jill! Cheers
Believe me............she won't understand that comment either. But, it was a great response.

Jill, is that a picture of "THE" LS?? Jamie was our group coordinator on Radiance last April. Had no idea that he was transferred to Liberty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi All. Just back from church and lunch. I know that somewhere down the line I have met Jamie. His face is very familiar. I was under the impression that LS was of another persuasion but I may be wrong. If that is her I'm surprised. It's dery warm here, so different from 3 days ago. Have to go over to the other side and do my search. Catcha later.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:09 pm

It is over 70 degrees out today........unbelievable....but then we know the snow and ice is yet to come....what a tease!

Did you ever try to do one little bitty thing and have it turn into a 3 HOUR project??.....YIKES, all I wanted to do was hook up my charging station in my bedroom so that I could charge everything in one place instead of all over the house......from there it went downhill.....BUT, after three hours, the bedroom is totally rearranged, mantel taken out and everything spring cleaned (even tho it's middle of winter)........and all I wanted to do was plug something in...jeeeeezzzzzzz

Now onto everything else I was SUPPOSED to do today!! Have to start praying for a good snowstorm to snow us in so I can get things done.

Susan.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......don't canx!! We have to figure out how to keep these jobs from getting in our way of cruising!! scratch

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Hello, ladies! We're back from a wonderful cruise on the Vision. We had fabulous weather until yesterday, when it got cloudy & bumpy during the afternoon. We're unpacked & I'm just starting on the mounds of laundry.

Fido had an ear emergency the night before we left, a hematoma (big blood clot). Of course it was at night so we had to take him to the emergency vet, who drained it, but said it would probably grow back. It did, but it's not as big as it was and can wait until tomorrow when we can go to our regular vet. More money on vet bills... ****sigh****

Rachel Hancock was vacationing on the cruise with her family - what a great group of gals!

I got back to Thursday's posts - looks as if everybody got through their bad weather ok - we're having fog, wind & rain today, but nothing too horrible.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Go to the thread "Live From Liberty" she posted right b4 the pic and it is one and the same Surprised ....Radio does wonderful Live reports...Jamie must have just been promoted as he was on our Radiance cruise in November...Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:49 pm

critterchick wrote:
Hello, ladies! We're back from a wonderful cruise on the Vision. We had fabulous weather until yesterday, when it got cloudy & bumpy during the afternoon. We're unpacked & I'm just starting on the mounds of laundry.

Fido had an ear emergency the night before we left, a hematoma (big blood clot). Of course it was at night so we had to take him to the emergency vet, who drained it, but said it would probably grow back. It did, but it's not as big as it was and can wait until tomorrow when we can go to our regular vet. More money on vet bills... ****sigh****

Rachel Hancock was vacationing on the cruise with her family - what a great group of gals!

I got back to Thursday's posts - looks as if everybody got through their bad weather ok - we're having fog, wind & rain today, but nothing too horrible.
Welcome home, you were missed. Glad to hear that Fido is going to be taken care of tomorrow.

OK, gotta ask................did you go up to Rachel and kiss her hands and feet for getting CCC booted off RCI?? roflmao
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Jean - Welcome back. Glad you had another great cruise. Sure hope Fido's problem will be solved.

Jul- If you need another "little project", you can visit us!

So far, no rain in our parts of the valley, but we've had heavy winds since Friday.

I see Phil posted on the "soap" thread...whataguy!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Chris........actually jst booked tickets to head ur way Feb 29-Mar 6 for a show.....also looking at pit stopping there around the 28th of jan on our way to Cali for a superbowl party Smile

Jean.......WELCOME back to reality.......

Barb........I know ur in Hawaii.....hope ur having a BLAST....send me some whale shots!!!

Finally some NEW decent tv tonight......YEA!!......DH got me on the last one, waiting to see what happens......also like Brothers & Sisters......Extreme Makeover.....Sun night veg fest.....do nothing but watch tv SmileSmile

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Patti, I said to her, "you don't have to answer this question if you don't think you should, but did she get booted?" I said "she" without referring to her by name or cruise. Rachel knew to whom I was referring and had a few choice words, but never said yes or no. Wink
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Hello Ladies, and Welcome Home Jean just dropping by to read and then go take a nap but wanted to say hello.

You'll have a great evening. Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Jill - Sorry, missed welcoming you back. Now a question...No cruises between May and October????? Wink Lucky lady!

Jul - Well don't forget to call.

Ginny - Any progress on Alex and the "babies" relationship???

Think it's time for my second nap today.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Welcome back Jean, glad you had a great time...

Chris: We usually don't cruise in hurricane season, but may sneak one in so we can be diamond plus b4 Liberty in November jocolor, we'll have to wait and see !

Jul: Are you still planning to head our way too???
Haven't seen Sunday night TV in weeks so will watch AR, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters...Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:43 pm

Don't ya just love Phil!! Phil, we miss you..........come back and play!!

OK ladies.......don't forget Desperate Houswives is on tonight at 9:00EST! We will finally find out who the third person who died was!! I'm thinking it was the neighbor.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Welcome home Jean. Glad to hear your "baby" is doing ok.

Interesting info about you know who.

Quiet afternoon around here, tv, reading, crocheting. Out for supper.

I'll check in later.

d

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=642
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: