Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 pm

Thanks Jill for the offer but I "chat" with Paul just about every day....warning....just dont ask him what time it is.hehe.........he refers to time in the military style..........i.e. dinner is at 1800.......Its kinda strange to me, but I tease him about it.........

Sheila................it sure does seem stocking stuffers are not cheap anymore, are they??

Ok, time to take a shower and get dressed..outta my jammies into my sweats......
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:58 pm

Morning everyone.........though it will be afternoon in 10 minutes.

Busy day yesterday.......had a dental appointment for 6 month check up (LOOK MA.....NO CAVITIES!!!)

Then I had to go buy a shower gift.......that was a joke as the store was soooooo crowded. Got her list and found exactly what I wanted to get............A CROCK POT!!!! Now, I'm going to go and purchase a recipe book and of course include the recipe for the roast. I also bought her some other little things on her list.

Gosh, if I'm the last one on the list to be swiffered...........Sheila will probably be plum tuckered out, or swiffered out by the time she gets to me. Sad

Kathy sounds like you are feeling a lot better.

Well, have a great day. Have to go back to the grocery store........then going to hit the mall.

Check back later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:30 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Busy day yesterday.......had a dental appointment for 6 month check up (LOOK MA.....NO CAVITIES!!!)

Then I had to go buy a shower gift.......that was a joke as the store was soooooo crowded. Got her list and found exactly what I wanted to get............A CROCK POT!!!! Now, I'm going to go and purchase a recipe book and of course include the recipe for the roast. I also bought her some other little things on her list.

Gosh, if I'm the last one on the list to be swiffered...........Sheila will probably be plum tuckered out, or swiffered out by the time she gets to me. Sad

Well, have a great day. Have to go back to the grocery store........then going to hit the mall.

Check back later.

Well, if it were me, I'd start with you end with Jill and then take a cruise but, I didn't want to PI$$ you off, cause I know how you can be!!!! roflmao

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:59 pm

PH8 wrote:
Thanks Jill for the offer but I "chat" with Paul just about every day....warning....just dont ask him what time it is.hehe.........he refers to time in the military style..........i.e. dinner is at 1800.......Its kinda strange to me, but I tease him about it.........

Sheila................it sure does seem stocking stuffers are not cheap anymore, are they??

Ok, time to take a shower and get dressed..outta my jammies into my sweats......

Noticed that on the roll call for our cruise said to meet at Viking Crown Lounge 1500 lol!

Later, Jill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:01 pm

jillybabes wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Noticed that on the roll call for our cruise said to meet at Viking Crown Lounge 1500 lol!

Later, Jill
hahahahah.......see.I told ya........even when the two of them decide what movie to go to,they say we'll go to the 1700 one.......hahahah

Went to Outback last night..............dennis has been kinda annoyed(more like worried) that I am not eating.....so yesterday i told him I felt like steak and baked potato.............so when he got home, he said we're going to Outback.........but it was horrible....the steak was loaded with pepper(a condiment I never add to my own food)......I did enjoy the cheese fries.........they really hit the spot.............

Now I am making chicken rice soup in the good ole crock pot........hope it comes out good......Im winging the recipe..

Hope y'all are having a good day............
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Kathy..........lots of steak and red meats, green veggies........they are good for ya at this point!!!

Going to see the Titanic museum thing today (free to us locals today).....much better than the $20 a person they charge......soooo at least I'll get to feel like I'm on a cruise ship SmileSmile

Have a great day y'all.........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:45 pm

Ohhhhhh,I love anything about the Titanic.........have fun Jul......(and what a great price!!)
Back to top Go down
Linda in KY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:49 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Kathy..........lots of steak and red meats, green veggies........they are good for ya at this point!!!

Going to see the Titanic museum thing today (free to us locals today).....much better than the $20 a person they charge......soooo at least I'll get to feel like I'm on a cruise ship SmileSmile

jul Smile

ohhhhh, let me know what you think of it. That is one thing we had talked about doing in April. Let me know if you think it is worth the $$ or not. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:25 pm

Stopping in to wish all y'all a very Merry Christmas since we leave in the AM...
I will check back later, have packing done except for some misc. items...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:44 pm

Bon Voyage Jill!

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 2400359410049693372S500x500Q85
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! HolidayTree

Jen
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 pm

Jill...........TAKE ME HappyHappyJoyJoy TAKE ME HappyHappyJoyJoy

PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ??????????????????

little sis bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:08 pm

All packed and ready to go, but we will not leave til 8 AM tomorrow!
I would love to take all of you with us....I am sure that I will check in later tonight...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:15 pm

I love that pic Jen.........I saw it on webshots......it is so neat.......

Just think Jill.......I was booked on the SS cruise too........things just didnt work out....... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:17 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Stopping in to wish all y'all a very Merry Christmas since we leave in the AM...
I will check back later, have packing done except for some misc. items...Later, Jill Cool

Jill, Have a wonderful time and Merry Christmas to you and Dave. HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:35 pm

PH8 wrote:
I love that pic Jen.........I saw it on webshots......it is so neat.......

Just think Jill.......I was booked on the SS cruise too........things just didnt work out....... Suspect

One of these days we will sail together again Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:31 pm

HolidayTree
Hi all,
Just had a little time to catch up on all your posts...
Yes, does seem like we have a lot of cooks here....I hate to cook anymore but will if my arm is twisted. I make Turkey soup just like Jean, but with rice instead and I freeze it for when someone in the house gets a headcold, etc.
Sheila, I swiffered yesterday...but stillwould be glad to see ya on "your tour".
Rehearsal tonight for the FOX taping on Saturday.
As for the Clash of the Choirs...my vote is on Lachet as well.

Holiday Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:13 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Check back later.

Well, if it were me, I'd start with you end with Jill and then take a cruise but, I didn't want to PI$$ you off, cause I know how you can be!!!! roflmao

d
No Diane, there's only one person who can pi$$ me off and she's gone to another cruiseline!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:24 pm

Evening all.............hope everyone had a great day.

Jill.......Bon Voyage. Hope you have a great cruise and a wonderful Christmas.

I must tell you all that yesterday LJ and I were on a mission............and that was to find Rotel and Veg-All! We went to one of our large grocery stores. Found the Rotel (this one was diced tomatoes with green chili's) but could not find Veg-All. So we went up to customer service and the gal had heard of it, so she called the manager to find out where in the vegetable aisle it would be. He comes back with......"we have two brands, the store brand and Del Monte, who make Veg-All.....and it's located at the end of the aisle on the second or third shelf." So, for 20 minutes we (including three store employees) look at every flippin can on the shelf in the vegetable aisle..............no Veg-All. Mad

LJ gets home and decides to Google it. Veg-All is a BRAND Name by itself. And it comes in about 8 different varieties. So much for the manager of the store knowing what he is talking about or knowing what products he carries.

So, LJ decided to Google Julie's last name and he finds her phone number. Having a cell phone with unlimited long distance is wonderful. Very Happy

Julie........it was so nice talking with you this evening and telling me that Veg-All is nothing more than MIXED VEGETABLES!!! Rolling Eyes At least I know that Veg-All does exist...........we just don't seem to have it at our grocery store which means that LJ will call the company tomorrow and find out who in are area stocks it.

Gosh, I'm so glad that we got that straight...........you don't know how many sleepless nights I have had dreaming about Veg-All!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
HolidayTree
Hi all,
Just had a little time to catch up on all your posts...
Yes, does seem like we have a lot of cooks here....I hate to cook anymore but will if my arm is twisted. I make Turkey soup just like Jean, but with rice instead and I freeze it for when someone in the house gets a headcold, etc.
Sheila, I swiffered yesterday...but stillwould be glad to see ya on "your tour".
Rehearsal tonight for the FOX taping on Saturday.
As for the Clash of the Choirs...my vote is on Lachet as well.

Holiday Hugs, Mar~
Mar, will it be shown nationally? If so...........please tell us when and what time!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Patti and Jim........WHAT a shock to answer the phone and have y'all on it.......Sooooo great talking with y'all.........(I"m glad your groc store didn't have it!!!) hehehe

It's so funny when our 'land'line rings as we NEVER get calls unless it's a telemarketer......or someone who doesn't know the cel number!!....We usually fight over who has to get up to find the phone!

Off to dinner FINALLY........gs came over to play and will sleep over tomorrow soooo had to play with him awhile first......dinner can always wait when the gk's come over to goof off........they are growing way tooo fast and soon enuff they won't care about ol grammy and crapaw.......

have a great evening everyone

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:58 pm

PH8 wrote:

Patti-Vegall is mixed veggies(Canned)....it is the brand name.......Rotel is canned diced tomatoes..

Patti-guess you missed my post the other day about Vegall...... Shocked I bet you can use frozen veggies if need be........

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jill and Dave..........have fun....lucky you.......great way to spend Christmas........and then you have a NYEs one....NOW those are FUN..........you sure are gonna have alot of credits at the rate you're going..........wow.wish i could be so lucky........

Im also rooting for Team lachey.........I always liked Nick and LOVED Drew when he was on DWTS.......
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:10 am

PH8 wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Patti-Vegall is mixed veggies(Canned)....it is the brand name.......Rotel is canned diced tomatoes..

Patti-guess you missed my post the other day about Vegall...... Shocked I bet you can use frozen veggies if need be........

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jill and Dave..........have fun....lucky you.......great way to spend Christmas........and then you have a NYEs one....NOW those are FUN..........you sure are gonna have alot of credits at the rate you're going..........wow.wish i could be so lucky........

Im also rooting for Team lachey.........I always liked Nick and LOVED Drew when he was on DWTS.......
Well, I sure did miss that post of yours...............but then........ I was up to my armpits in chocolate!

Now for the Rotel...........Jul's recipe called for a can of diced tomatoes plus the Rotel, so there has to be something pretty special about Rotel because that is also diced tomatoes! Question At this point, I'm just going to wing with her recipe.............I mean you can't really screw it up.............can you??

Yeah, Jill and Dave getting all those credits.............the way C&A is reworking things............will they really be worth anything anymore? Sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:11 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Patti and Jim........WHAT a shock to answer the phone and have y'all on it.......Sooooo great talking with y'all.........(I"m glad your groc store didn't have it!!!) hehehe

It's so funny when our 'land'line rings as we NEVER get calls unless it's a telemarketer......or someone who doesn't know the cel number!!....We usually fight over who has to get up to find the phone!

Off to dinner FINALLY........gs came over to play and will sleep over tomorrow soooo had to play with him awhile first......dinner can always wait when the gk's come over to goof off........they are growing way tooo fast and soon enuff they won't care about ol grammy and crapaw.......

have a great evening everyone

jul Smile
It was great talking with you also. So glad you hung on and didn't slam the phone down! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:23 am

cruiseforme wrote:

jul Smile
Julie - I went to the travelling Titanic exhibition in Victoria BC in October. It was really good, there were even people dressed in costume as survivors telling their stories. We must have seen everything they had and were there at least 2 hours. They also had an IMAX movie on exploring the wreck which was interesting too.

Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:40 am

Yeh!!!! Team Lachey Cheers They just won. I liked their harmony the best of all of them. The pieces they did really showcased their talent the best of all of them. I was also partial to their charity.

Patti, So glad you got the Vegall thing sorted out. I got lucky my store had it and it was easily found. The Rotel has a kick to it so add it as well as the diced tomato for flavor. The soup is amazing. I take 16 oz of Velveeta and a can of Rotel and heat it together on the stove til the cheese is all melted then serve it with Tortilla chips. Yummy!!!! You can also add browned ground beef.

Mar, I want to see your choir so please let us all know when to tune in.

Patti, What do you think they're going to do with C & A? We're almost to D+ I don't want them to change it before we get there.

Off to bed Sleep Catcha all tomorrow. HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next