Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
misseddie
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
frudutx
nancyk2sea
critterchick
vlscruiser
cruisenfever
jillybabes
Murphy
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
JJ2sail
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Jul praying all will be okay, have a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Jul I have a strong feeling you'll be fine, delayed maybe but fine. I expect we'll be delayed too.

Charlie leave it to you. That was hysterical. Jen pay no mind to the crazy Sassenach. TheFinger The skirt is lovely. I bookmarked the sites. Thanks.

I am officially PACKED and ready. I'm sitting with a glass of wine waiting for LOST. Jul I think you need a glass. Drinks

Haven't heard from Michele, I guess she's busy packing. Hope she has no flight difficulties.

Dogs are at DD's so it's quiet here.

I guess we're ready to roll over again. Try not to chat too much so I can ketchup.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

BON VOYAGE, JUL, SHEILA AND MICHELE!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!!

AND REMEMBER TO HAVE BAHAMA MAMA OR A MANGO TANGO FOR ME!

GoodLuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Packing? Nope, not yet. Laughing I was too busy on the Chain Mesh dress thread. roflmao

Happy travels Sheila. We'll see you onboard. Very Happy We were going to meet at 3pm at the pool bar. If you see people wearing drink umbrellas in their hair, that would be us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Yes I need some wine however, If I open a bottle then I will be forced to drink the WHOLE thing so it doesn't go bad........mmmmmmmmm maybe some baileys in cocoa....that'd do the trick too!!!

Packed, zipped and at door........pulled out the util bags and put back in bathroom....clothes laid out.......jackets swapped around........(heavy for way to airport then switch to light)

Feel like I'm forgetting something.......

Said gbye to babies.......dgd is sick so didn't get to get a mooch from her....don't need a virus with a high fever....will email her a picture to print out..

off to get baileys.......anyone want one?????

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Just got in...Safe travels Jul, Sheila and Michele...Have a wonderful time onboard the ships and please take plenty of pictures...L8R
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Safe travels to all that are leaving...............May Polar Bear Power be with you

Hi Charlie.............you have been MIA for a long time. We've missed you.

The snow has finally stopped. Yay We figure that we got at least 14-16 inches.............though in some spots in our back yard it's probably more like 24-30 inches. Total that with what we already had and if I needed anything from our shed, I'd probably not be seen again until Spring. Can't shovel anymore snow off our front deck................there's no place to put it.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Jul, if you are having hot cocoa and like coconut, try putting some Malibu Rum in it! My friend swears it tastes like an Almond Joy! I haven't tried it yet, but plan to!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Murphy wrote:
Jul, if you are having hot cocoa and like coconut, try putting some Malibu Rum in it! My friend swears it tastes like an Almond Joy! I haven't tried it yet, but plan to!

That sounds Yummy, and I 'm sure it doesn't have any calories either Razz ...
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Wishing Kathy, Michelle, Sheila, and Julie safe travels, wonderful adventures and pleasant memories.

Last edited by vlscruiser on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Lost ya for a minute.......rollover time!

I imagine by the time I get back you'll be on a whole other page too.....(hope not!!)

Course there is several of us gone so maybe not so much chattering will go on.

KATHY>>>MICHELLE>>>SHEILA>>>BON VOYAGE TOO!!! Happy and safe travels y'all!!!

j
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 pm

WHEW--I just had something wierd happen. I was in the process of posting a reply & my aunt called. so I then finish the post & hit send and it tells me it was locked. I then clicked on the last link I had & it said there were no posts. I wondered what someone had said Shocked . wen to portal & got in that way.

I was trying to post that I bought coca today & think I will have a chocolae armadillo tonight. I like that ALmond Joy bit, I think I might have a little bitty bottle of malibu rum. I'll sacrifice for the group & let y'all know if it does taste like an almond joy Laughing

bon voyage Sheils, Michelle and JUl---drink an ANYTHING you want for me drunken
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Brenda, every 990 post the thread locks and rolls over to a new one! It takes some getting used to, but we all eventually find each other! LOL

BYE SHEILA and MICHELLE too! I'll be gone when some of you get back, so it will be kind of quiet for a while... well, maybe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen who do you get your travel insurance from? I have tried different companies but wondering who you all like and why. I have noticed looking at policies today that the basic does not seems to cover miss connections or bankruptcy. Then again I could be mixing up things in my mind BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:00 pm

I do mine thru the cruiseline but not sure that's the best one.......I need to do some heavier research on it when I get home
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Patti, I missed your weather report before! Oh, my, you have it worse than our last storm! Thankfully the last round missed us! I haven't seen the long range forecast, but am hoping next weekend is clear!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks Julie, I haven't done the insurance through them, because I remember someone telling me if then went under there was no way to get your money back. Third party was suppose to be better, but when I didn't get my luggage on the Radiance member's cruise I thought my insurance carrier would cover some of the things I need to buy, they said no, because I didn't agree to have my suitcase shipped to the first port stop. Hey I didn't trust the express bus people to get it to me when the ship was in port. Then I would have had to have it shipped back home again at my expense a second time. Mad
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Patti.......I hate getting that amount of snow........The last time we got 24" it was totally melted and gone within 2 days......was crazy!!

Hope u don't need anything from your shed for a while!!

j
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 pm

BON VOYAGE ALL YOU CRUISERS....STAY SAFE, MAKE ALL FLIGHTS, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!

Bren - Cut it out....GINNY IS GOING WITH US!!!!!!!!!! tongue

Ginny - So glad you did it!!! Yes, the board is not very exciting, but we still have a couple of months. Very Happy I'll have to look, but we'll be getting in to Vancouver about the same time on Air Canada.

Susan - Next time I'm in a dither (which is often), I'll run it by you to solve it!

Jen - Veeeeeeeeeery nice. I agree, match up with solid color...the blue would be great.

Patti - How many feet of snow did YOU shovel? On the bright side, if there's no where to put it, you won't have to shovel for a while.

Jean - UGH, don't envy your job unpacking. We've been her 15 years and I still have "stuff" in boxes in the attic. Undoubtedly don't need whatever is in them. What a Face

Charlie - Nice to have you stop by with a zinger. LOL

Kathy - No posts? I guess she's busy sorting out THE LIST! Wink
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 pm

thanks for the explanation Susan. I was a bit in a panic

I'm bummed, no malibu rum, just the empty stupid little bottle Laughing
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Jen: Meant to say the skirt is lovely, either blue or gold twin set would be great with it...
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Bon V Juls...have a great cruise, drink a cosmo for me....

And to all sailing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi all...........

I have been way busy today........and tomorrow I head to Cocoa Beach early........hope everyone that has a flight can make it.............and YES, we are spoiled.................I'll be be back Monday..

January
24th--Nancy-Navigator-WCarib(currently on till 1/29)
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal
30th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas

Feb
1st--Sheila/Michelle-Independence-WCarib
5th--Kathy-Navigator-WCarib
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib
13th--Jean-CarnivalParadise-BajaMexico
22nd--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
27th--Jill--Grand Princess 14 nt Caribbean Collection

March
8th--Brenda-Voyager-WCarib

April
12th--Sheila--Radiance--BuenosAires to Valpariso
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May

7th--Jen-StarPrincess-PacCoastal
8th--Chris/Martha/Ginny--Rhapsody--Alaska
9th--Jen-HAL Westerdam-PacCoastal
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
11th--Brenda-Radiance--Alaska
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy
22nd--Susan--Monarch--Bahamas

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas

July
1st-Kathy/Jen/Jul/Ginny--QM2--Canada/NE
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico

Nov
8th-Martha/Chris--Carnival Splendor-Mexican Riveria
8th-Jill--Freedom--ECarib
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
29th--Brenda--Voyager-TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
12th--Jean2--CrownPrincess--WCarib
20th--Michelle--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib

Feb
14th--Susan/Jill/Kathy-Solstice-ECarib
26th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)
27th--Brenda--Navigator--ECarib

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
2nd--Brenda--Rhapsody--Barrier Reef/Sydney
10th/17th (B2B)--Patti/Chris/Martha--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila/Brenda--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--extended Mexican Riviera

June
28th--Michelle--CaribbeanPrincess-SoCarib

July--Jen--Alaska

Sept
11th--Michelle--Oasis--ECarib

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy--Oasis--WCarib

Dec--ALL(CF) POLAR BEARS--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Jul-Cunard Cruise Lines Double Transit (including Europe) cruise in 2010

June
11th-Sheila/Michelle-Carnival Magic--Italy
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

say Chris---promise I was not trying to steal Ginny--just giving her another choice Wink

wish we had known you guys were on the Rhapsody--that's our favorite ship. Be sure to see RAmon De La Garza (I think that is his name) classical guitarist & he is phenomenal.

I have tried to post 3 times tonight and the lost every single one of them pale . think I'll stop now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Have fun on your mini-cruise Kathy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next