Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
misseddie
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
frudutx
nancyk2sea
critterchick
vlscruiser
cruisenfever
jillybabes
Murphy
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
JJ2sail
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow, Virginia...glad Roxanne was on the ball and you're getting your deposit back. More shopping money!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Before I call it a night I had to thank Sharon for those beautiful roses. That was so very kind of you.

OK............chat tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Chris: I love Spanx they are wonderful, I also have a couple of pair from Legacy also from QVC which they don't sell anymore...Got two pair of Spanx, one higher power and one regular panty cost with shipping and tax for both was still less than if I had purchased them at Dillards...I recommend them highly Cool ...Back to CSI
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:02 am

ok, finally caught up. I'm going to try to do like Chris does, how do you remember everything tho.

Thanks fo rthe roses Sharon

Chris--that was a Canon printer--fits right in my travel backpack, in fact that is where it still is from Nov cruise. I had looked at several kind. I had gone tot he store to buy a POGO--polaroid's mini picture printer & then foudn the canon. the pogo was lighter, but the pictures are also much smaller. the price was cheaper on the canon & the sales guy said the canon was better. I love having it with us on a trips. Debby, one of my sister's, has one but only her kodak camera will fit it. the canon can be used with any camera.. I love the reaction of the crew & I have been able to find the paper/ink sets for much cheaper on EBAY.

Patti--sorry about the puter crash. and when you finish Chris' room, could you come do my house affraid

Sheils--congrats on the win

Ginny--hope you feel better

My babies are both doing better. teh 20 month is much better, but she has also been on meds that the infant can not take. At least baby Rubie is not wheezing anymore & her mom feels much better.

Jean--bon voyage. I love Ensenada. Have a favorite shop--can't rmeember the name tho--I always go in there & buy ceramic crosses. The last time we were there I bought crosses for all the greats--then got home & 2 more nieces got pregnant. stupid me, I should have bought extra, just in case. Guess it just means that we have to go on another cruise that goes to Ensenada!!!

Gotta get to bed. Early day tomorrow. We are doing OK, the weekdays have been slower than last year, but last weekend was better, so we shall see. It is not rodeo weather--high 70's, no cold, wet weather. I am not complaining..

later all
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 ValentinesDayxxlg
from Mar and Bob
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:55 am

Mar thank you for the valentine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:13 am

Sharon, gorgeous roses, and Mar, what a lovely Valentine! Thank you both!

I have my toiletries and jewelry packed. I about to assemble my clothes and then will toss them in the suitcase tomorrow morning. It's going to be a bumpy ride, so I need to remember my ginger Altoids this time - I forgot them on Journey and was NOT happy. And I'm going to pick a good red wine, since Carnival is civilized that way. I'm torn between a Shiraz or an Oregon Pinot Noir that we just got a case of. Decisions, decisions.

Virginia, I'm glad Roxanne didn't just make the final payment instead of calling first. I had to call her predecessor repeatedly to get him to process the refund when I cancelled. Enjoy your $450 windfall!

Kathy, hope you're doing ok!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 am

Jean, I need to send a letter to her boss saying how much I appreciate her catching it.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:19 am

Enjoy yourself. GoodLuck Drinks
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Jean, I need to send a letter to her boss saying how much I appreciate her catching it.

It'll probably be the first nice letter they've gotten in a year!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:33 am

Maybe but I do owe it to her. She knew with having a booking on the Mariner and then the Rhopsody there was no way I would be going on Radiance to S. America. Besides I haven't been a easy client this past months since you know who left. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:34 am

Goodnite all, Sweet Dreams and smooth sailing Ladies Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 am

Good morning all--

Happy to report the g-kids went back to school yesterday and did very well. SIL is tolerating his chemo and radiation better then expected, just hope it continues.

I had a day "under the weather" and just did nothing.

Back to catch up on what I missed yesterday.

Be back later--
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

Sharon--thanks so much for the roses

Virginia--do hope you are feeling better today

Brenda--glad to hear the babies are on the mend

Patti--how fun to have a new laptop, good for you

Jean--Bon Voyage, have a fun trip

Mar--thanks for the Valentine wishes
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:05 am

Morning all, TGIF.

Nancy glad to hear that the GKs are back to school hope you're not catching what they had. Happy to hear the SIL is tolerating the chemo.

Jean have a great trip.

Jen have a lovely weekend.

Mar & Bob thanks for the Valentine.

Sharon love the roses they are just beautiful. Bet things will be nuts today!

We have plans to go to a friends house for supper tomorrow evening. It's the 2 people that I went to school with in PA.

Then on Sunday the kids are coming for dinner.

And of course I have to work, just my typical weekend.

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 am

D--good morning, looks like the two of us early this am

Have a great weekend
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 am

Good Morning Nancy & Diane, you are not alone!!!

Nancy: Happy to hear that things are looking, take care of yourself, don't want you to get sick..

Mar: Thanks for the lovely Valentine, we are going to celebrate tonight at one of the local restaurants...

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, will check back L8R
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:34 am

Jill--good morning to you. The good news is we think Ken has Aunt scheduled to go to assisted living on Tuesday

I plan to really take it easy, DD has all covered today for transportation does not need me until tomorrow so I will rest.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:57 am

nancyk2sea wrote:
Jill--good morning to you. The good news is we think Ken has Aunt scheduled to go to assisted living on Tuesday GOOD

I plan to really take it easy, DD has all covered today for transportation does not need me until tomorrow so I will rest.
Double Good!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:02 am

Morning all....

Beautiful flowers and valentine Sharon and Mar!

Nancy glad the gk are recovered, take care of yourself.

I'm up early this am too, need to go into the office for a couple of hours before we leave.

We'll being taking the 4 W/D, as this next storm is supposed to bring snow down to 1500 feet! So we may have a bumpy ride too! ha ha!

Jean, I think I forgot to mention, that when we left on the Vision in December the Paradise was docked in San Pedro, I guess their sea day was to rough and decided to get out of the weather?? I didn't know they could do that, it was weird seeing a Carnival ship at San Pedro.

Have a good weekend and Valentines day everyone!

Will check in later....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Morning all

Beautiful flowers and Valentine!

Nancy....glad everyone is feeling better on your end.....hope your sil keeps handling the radiation ect well.....I pray that all goes well

Just another weekend here.....work work work (some things just never change!)....kids sleeping over tmrw night...mmmm wonder if dd planned that so she could have a nice Val evening?!?!?!....Oh well, she still has the twins..hahha

Off to work....have to watch the twins and dgd this aft for a couple hours....HELP!!!! hope they are good...not sure I can take care of two little critters but we'll c!!!

j
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:58 pm

I am getting tired and feel the need for a nap coming on after reading the different plans you'll have for the day!

Jen enjoy your weekend at the lake house, careful driving home. I posted my name over on cc for the QM2 roll call.

Nancy good news about your gd being back to school and SIL able to tolerate the chemo. Hope the assisted living home turns out to be just the right fit for your Aunt.

Julie enjoy the gk this afternoon and when they go home have a nice glass of wine.

Jill and Diane it sounds like you have some nice plans for the weekend enjoy!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Good morning everyone...............

Thanks for the beautiful Valentine Mar...............here's wishing all SPBs a wonderful day and hope that it is truly special.

Julie, glad to hear that the twins are doing better.

Nancy, glad that your SIL is tolerating his treatment and that the grandkids are back in school. Also good to hear that Auntie has found a new residence. I'll bet Ken is relieved. Now you had better take care of yourself...........with all that you have had to face in the last month..........we don't need you getting sick on us.

Going out to lunch with friends..........catch ya all later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Good Afternoon All, Thanks to all who sent such nice Valentine's to us. We will be at a church Valentine dinner at which we are responsible for the games. I will be surfing the Web for some ideas this afternoon. If any of you have ideas for me bring them on. The pool is closed for maintenance so I'm off til Tues. Yay Patti I have contacted our TA to see about a refund on Radiance. Some have already gotten it I see. The Member Cruise is showing a drop too. Maybe we'll all get upgrades if it's not selling.

Bon Voyage to Jean

Virginia hope you're feeling better and nice catch for you TA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next