Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
misseddie
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
frudutx
nancyk2sea
critterchick
vlscruiser
cruisenfever
jillybabes
Murphy
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
JJ2sail
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:10 am

Happy Sailing, Kathy!!!

Bren - I was teasing you...but it would have been great if we all could go together. Heck you can just dump anything into the drink....Beggars can't be choosy!

Sending more Vegas Vibes that all the cruisers make connections!! and have a wonderful time, while we're here pouting.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:50 am

Gnite all.........will chat when we get back........

Hoping to get maybe 3 hours of sleep...if I'm lucky........sooo nerved up I doubt I get any.........no tylpm tonight!!!

Have a great 11 days .........

j
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Happy Sailing, Kathy!!!

Bren - I was teasing you...but it would have been great if we all could go together. Heck you can just dump anything into the drink....Beggars can't be choosy!

Sending more Vegas Vibes that all the cruisers make connections!! and have a wonderful time, while we're here pouting.

I was teasing too, of course. Pretty cute.
night all Sleep
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:06 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
Packing? Nope, not yet. Laughing I was too busy on the Chain Mesh dress thread. roflmao

Happy travels Sheila. We'll see you onboard. Very Happy We were going to meet at 3pm at the pool bar. If you see people wearing drink umbrellas in their hair, that would be us. Laughing

Oh, Lord. THAT dress again? affraid

Bon Voyage, you three! Have a wonderful time!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 am

That thread is toooooooooo funny. Saw those pictures a long time ago too. Jen's response was priceless. WTG Jen!

Off to the TV and Sleep Sweet dreams (no chains)!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:13 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
That thread is toooooooooo funny. Saw those pictures a long time ago too. Jen's response was priceless. WTG Jen!

Where is it????
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 am

Gd morning all.........sitting at the airport........got here and they put us on the 555 (were booked on 645).....then then delayed 555 due to mechanical.....put us back on 645.....now it's delayed...mechanical....PRAYING something fierce that it goes at 730 as 'planned'...

The part that drives me NUTS with airlines is just tell me the frickin truth....If it isn't going to go TELL ME.........I can get to another airport to get there...I can't do it once I spend all day here waiting...

Breathe...In out in out in out.....

Doing my dangdest to remain calm.......

As Susan said....that's why I go in a day early......I've been telling myself that for 24 hours now!!!! (thanks Susan for reminding me)

j
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 am

Good luck Jul! Sending good travel vibes your way!

Kathy, I didn't mean to leave you out on my Bon Voyages! I guess I didn't read the list properly... probably because there are so many cruises listed for everyone! LOL
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 am

critterchick wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Where is it????

Here, I think...
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/i-just-have-to-say-f51/tacky-and-tasteless-this-is-one-you-just-have-to-see-t2744.htm
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Gd morning all.........sitting at the airport........got here and they put us on the 555 (were booked on 645).....then then delayed 555 due to mechanical.....put us back on 645.....now it's delayed...mechanical....PRAYING something fierce that it goes at 730 as 'planned'...

The part that drives me NUTS with airlines is just tell me the frickin truth....If it isn't going to go TELL ME.........I can get to another airport to get there...I can't do it once I spend all day here waiting...

Breathe...In out in out in out.....

Doing my dangdest to remain calm.......

As Susan said....that's why I go in a day early......I've been telling myself that for 24 hours now!!!! (thanks Susan for reminding me)

j

Julie deep breaths in and out! Good now as long as you get there today what does it matter? I know margarita in one hand and setsail pass in the other running up the gangway yelling I'm here I'm here :taz: . Be careful they do not haul you off to the looney bin.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:42 am

Jul: Hope you are in the air by now!!!
Good Morning All: supposed to rain later today, but calling for clear skies for the Big Game on Sunday...Be Back L8R...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am

On the weather front the freezing rain and ice are gone but now we have, are you ready for this? freezing fog? Yes apparently fog can freeze and it has shutdown major portions of our elevated freeways here in DFW. I did not have any issues coming to work dry pavement to whole way minimal fog and only S-L-O-W drivers. The only ice I saw was in the drive at work.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 am

Heading off to work, but wanted to see if Jul got off the ground....HOPE SO!!

Susan, thanks for posting the link for Jean...I just saw her question this morning.

Have a good day everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Morning,,,,,,,,

Change of plans here........not headed to the port till tomorrow now...........too rainy ad crummy today.......not much of a beach day,so why bother?? and tomorrow is only going to be in the 50s!! I have packed and unpacked several times.......short sleeve,slong sleeves,etc.....argggggggggggh.....

Hope Jul got on a flight.........and hope Michelle and Sheila can get out too........good luck!!

Gonna go check out that thread............

Later..
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 pm

PH8 wrote:
Morning,,,,,,,,

Change of plans here........not headed to the port till tomorrow now...........too rainy ad crummy today.......not much of a beach day,so why bother?? and tomorrow is only going to be in the 50s!! I have packed and unpacked several times.......short sleeve,slong sleeves,etc.....argggggggggggh.....

Hope Jul got on a flight.........and hope Michelle and Sheila can get out too........good luck!!

Gonna go check out that thread............

Later..

that OTHER thread OMG--can you spell exhibitionist? (did I spell it right?) geez

have a great cruise Kathy.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Morning all!

Kathy, in case you change your mind and head out...........BON VOYAGE! Laughing

Clear as a bell here, and a little warmer. 45 this am. But it's still cold to me!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Afternoon everyone....................

Had some computer issues this morning. Seems that all that snow that we had messed up the DSL connection. We think we are back up and running.

Hope Julie made it out OK. Always good to go in a day early when flying at this time of year............or any time of year for that matter.

Ginny, as far as insurance goes, we usually just go with the cruise line unless our TA finds something better. And yes, you are correct, missed connections and delayed flights are always a problem. Last March we missed our connection in Atlanta by 2 hours and 46 minutes which made us miss one of two nights pre-cruise in Santiago. The delay/miss connection has to be 3 hours. Even though we were reimbursed for our hotel stay in Atlanta and all meals, we were not reimbursed for our missed night in Santiago.

It is a very nice day here.................by that I mean it is not snowing.

Diane, have never heard of freezing fog................but I guess anything is possible.

Kathy enjoy your day at home...............sorry the weather is crummy. Of course, I would take your crummy weather over what we have had any day.

Have a great day....................

Last edited by cruisenfever on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Kathy: No rain here yet, but it is due later this afternoon...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:32 pm

The sun is out nice and bright now and the fog is gone and the temps are supposed to get up to 46. Maybe I'll stop and wash my car on the way home lol! .

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:16 pm

It is raining here now!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Afternoon everyone, went out to get 1099's to print and had to buy a pack of 50, when I only need 3! I guess that's what I get for waiting until the last minute.

While I was at the office store, I checked on task chairs, and I finally found one I like. So I went ahead and got it. I've been looking for an ergonomic chair for at least 6 months. Hopefully this one holds up, I did get the warranty on it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:08 pm

critterchick wrote:
Oh, Lord. THAT dress again? affraid

Bon Voyage, you three! Have a wonderful time!

It just never gets old. Laughing Laughing Laughing It's a classic.

Bon Voyage Kathy!!!!!! Have a great cruise!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Afternoon Ladies,

Was able to find earlier flight to Vancouver getting in same time as Chris and Martha so we can meet up at airport if all goes well.

Has anyone heard from Julie?

Alex sprained his ankle last night at church so took him to doctor today just to make sure that was all he did. We may go to movies later. Doctor said to keep him home today and no PE for a week. He was all smiles.

Catch you'll later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:16 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Afternoon Ladies,

Was able to find earlier flight to Vancouver getting in same time as Chris and Martha so we can meet up at airport if all goes well.

Has anyone heard from Julie?

Alex sprained his ankle last night at church so took him to doctor today just to make sure that was all he did. We may go to movies later. Doctor said to keep him home today and no PE for a week. He was all smiles.

Catch you'll later.

I bet he was, Bob never cared for PE at his age either. Although I never could keep him out of the pool or off of the tampoline. Enjoy the movies!

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Left a message for Jul on her cel phone, so hopefully I will hear from her later, when & if I do will let everyone know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next