Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Think I need some wine.......even tho it's early.......My stomach is a mess and it's probably just nerves wondering if we'll be able to catch our flight and get to Miami......Wish i had boogied south yesterday and started driving!! NOW I remember why I pack early and wish I had finished early this time!

Down to the junk that can't go in til last minute......

Can I borrow ur line Martha???????

I WANNA GO NOW
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Think I need some wine.......even tho it's early.......My stomach is a mess and it's probably just nerves wondering if we'll be able to catch our flight and get to Miami......Wish i had boogied south yesterday and started driving!! NOW I remember why I pack early and wish I had finished early this time!

Down to the junk that can't go in til last minute......

Can I borrow ur line Martha???????

I WANNA GO NOW

good luck, I hope y'all make it out
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Jul- What time is you flight? Are you on the same cruise as Michelle?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm

No.......Sheila is with Michelle........

We fly out around 6 am thurs.........been watching the airport and so far all flights canx today too.......no cars moving in our neighborhood today and all.......the plow just came by but doesn't look like it helped a heck of a lot.......appears to be about 1/2 to 1 " of ice with a snow mixture in it...

Unless tomorrow looks like it is thawing immensely, we will drive to airport and c about changing flights and c if they will get us out......I can always priceline in Miami if we are lucky enuff to get there tomorrow.....

Needless to say I am finishing the packing so we can decide what we are doing.........

Worst case scenario is to start a very LOOONNNGGGGG drive to Dallas and catch the second leg (pain in the rear in the airline industry but I know it can be done)

j
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:14 pm

OH Yikes! I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you guys!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Sis: I will also keep the faith that you will be able to get the heck out of Dodge and board the ship...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi All, Good to hear from Nancy. I managed to sandwich in my mani/pedi in between lawyer appt and work today. We have snow with more to come tonight but it's supposed to be okay on Thurs. Jul we will hope for the best for you guys. Michele I think you'll get out okay. I'll pack tomorrow I guess, everything is ready except for a pair of jeans which came back from the cleaners with huge brown stains all over them. I took them back today and said "FIX THEM" I want them back by Wed Pm so we'll see. My favorite jeans too :@#$:

Patti I hope your Dil delivers on Jim's b-day I have one born on my b-day. Chances are she'll be later though. BTW we got the flights we wanted to BA and back from SD. Sandy is still fighting.

I checked out the AR contestants and have picked out my favorites already. My Tivo is all set. Survivor starts again soon too not to mention Lost which started already. I'm in TV heaven. Hope all the stuff tapes while I'm gone especially 24. I'm loving that.

Stay safe everybody. Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:17 pm

SENDING VEGAS VIBES THAT EVERYONE MAKES IT TO THEIR DESTINATIONS SAFE AND SOUND (and not to crazy). sunny Sending some of our sunshine and warm (50's) weather too!

Nancy - Thanks for sharing some reasuring news. Hope you can relax and enjoy your cruise for a while.

Patti - Hoping for LJ's birthday too, but a couple of weeks late would be nice too! Wink

Kathy - Won't mention ALL the R shows I watch lol, but if I were about 40 years younger I'd love to meet the Bachelor. He's almost too nice and cute to be true!!!

Jean - Glad the dogs are getting their "walkies", but please take care of that ankle!!

Jul - Maybe we can convince Kathy to make some more lemon drops that she might share???? Hope you feel better too.

Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:25 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:

Kathy - Won't mention ALL the R shows I watch lol, but if I were about 40 years younger I'd love to meet the Bachelor. He's almost too nice and cute to be true!!!

Jul - Maybe we can convince Kathy to make some more lemon drops that she might share???? Hope you feel better too.

true about the bachelor Chris--he is cute. who do you think he will pick? I was glad he sent the ones home last night. that shannon girl was SCAREY.

instead of lemon drops, we should have chocolate armadillos!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmm--we taught bartenders on Alaska cruises how to make them

hot chocolate
amaretto
cream de cocoa
Bailey's
WHIPPED CREAM

I'm thinking I will go make one right now---so much for the weight I lost stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Sheila: I saw on the other side that you do not get the C&A mag anymore...I got ours today and there is a great pic of Janet & Ray in there from the Baltic Cruise & MaryAnn made the magazine once again Smile ...
Safe travels to everyone and we will miss you all...

Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:36 pm

I think Jasons going to pick Melissa. I like Stephanie, but she seems a little but too uptight...

Jul, Sheila and Michelle (hope I have everyone!) please travel safely! At least none of you are silly enough to try to fly on boarding day!

We are flying in one day early for the AOS in 10 days and I hope that one extra day is enough! It's been pretty quite weather-wise... cold, but quiet, so I'm afraid Mother Nature may kick things up again next week! Ray is working tonight, but they are really only expecting flurries.

Last edited by Murphy on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Well Jason had a great time all night with Molly (it was Molly wasn't it?) Shocked and Stephanie is nice, but she's too made up all the time and looks much older IMHO. Overall I like most of the girls left.

Bren - Well, whip some up LOL.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:50 pm

I like Melissa too & Stephanie--that was sooooooo neat when they flew her daughter in for her birthday.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:53 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Well Jason had a great time all night with Molly (it was Molly wasn't it?) Shocked and Stephanie is nice, but she's too made up all the time and looks much older IMHO. Overall I like most of the girls left.

Bren - Well, whip some up LOL.

I would but I checked and have NOOOOOOOOOOO hot chocolate mix. hmmmm maybe I'll just warm up the booze drunken

tha is true about Stephanie. how old is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Finally home from the big city.........

I hope everyone with flights these next couple of days can get on them........Im pulling for you all.............

Today we got 2 C and A mags......one for Dennis and one for my friend(who Im rooming with on the NV--shes from TX!!)........I called and they said once you make a booking with someone else(that would be me) as the first name, all mailings go to that address...........How dumb is that?????????? So I made sure they corrected it back the right way.......

No Hawaii Jill?? Sorry to hear..............but FR will be nice too...........just no luaus!!

Well, pass tonite drink............I wanna go relax on the couch...........

Nitey nite..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 pm

January
24th--Nancy-Navigator-WCarib(currently on till 1/29)
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal
30th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas

Feb
1st--Sheila/Michelle-Independence-WCarib
5th--Kathy-Navigator-WCarib
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib
13th--Jean-CarnivalParadise-BajaMexico
22nd--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
27th--Jill--Grand Princess 14 nt Caribbean Collection

March
8th--Brenda-Voyager-WCarib

April
12th--Sheila--Radiance--BuenosAires to Valpariso
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May

7th--Jen-StarPrincess-PacCoastal
8th--Chris/Martha--Rhapsody--Alaska
9th--Jen-HAL Westerdam-PacCoastal
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
11th--Brenda-Radiance--Alaska
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy
22nd--Susan--Monarch--Bahamas

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

July
1st-Kathy/Jen/Jul/Ginny--QM2--Canada/NE
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Diane--GoldenPrincess--Hawaii

Nov
8th-Martha/Chris--Carnival Splendor-Mexican Riveria
8th-Jill--Freedom--ECarib
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
29th--Brenda--Voyager-TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
12th--Jean2--CrownPrincess--WCarib
20th--Michelle--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib

Feb
14th--Susan/Jill/Kathy-Solstice-ECarib
26th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)
27th--Brenda--Navigator--ECarib

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
2nd--Brenda--Rhapsody--Barrier Reef/Sydney
10th/17th (B2B)--Patti/Chris/Martha--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila/Brenda--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--extended Mexican Riviera

June
28th--Michelle--CaribbeanPrincess-SoCarib

July--Jen--Alaska

Sept
11th--Michelle--Oasis--ECarib

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy--Oasis--WCarib

Dec--ALL(CF) POLAR BEARS--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Jul-Cunard Cruise Lines Double Transit (including Europe) cruise in 2010

June
11th-Sheila/Michelle-Carnival Magic--Italy
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks for the update Kathy! I laugh every time I read it!!! Are we all SPOILED or what???????????????????????????? queen
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:10 pm

and your point is Susan? roflmao
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Murphy wrote:
Thanks for the update Kathy! I laugh every time I read it!!! Are we all SPOILED or what???????????????????????????? queen

Yes, we are sunny ... nighty night Sleep

Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
Hi all, at a cafe in Ocho Rios checking emails, just faster and cheaper than the ship.
Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. The news today, SIL is improving, not sure when he will go home but getting better. This has been so scary for us.

Having a great cruise, just that our thoughts are elsewhere much of the time.
Again, thanks and will talk when we get back.

Nancy
So glad to hear good news, we will keep the prayers going. Have a great cruise.

Juls...warming trend to you to get off to airport...hope all works for ya!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Kathy need to cancel the Mariner June 21, 2009 cruise as I will be flying to New Your on the 28th of June instead. Thank You

Hopeful that the travel condition will be workout for everyone.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Evening everyone.............thought I would stop by before Jim gets too involved with his new toy.

It has started snowing here, but just a light coating right now. They are predicting that we could get anywhere from 6-12 inches. affraid Did I ever mention the fact that I really hate snow?? cursing

Sheila, I see where Sandy did get her flights worked out. Glad to hear that you got your flights organized. Do they have you guys flying out of Atlanta again and is Bob getting you there early in the day so as not to miss the flight? Laughing I remember when you were flying on Delta 147 he had you getting in to Atlanta late in the morning for a 10:05PM flight to Santiago. I guess our missing that flight last March really taught everyone a good lesson.

Julie, I will keep everything crossed that you are successful in getting out of Dodge. You are getting more of the ice that is associated with this Pan Handle Hook.

Have a great evening.....................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 am

jillybabes wrote:
Sheila: I saw on the other side that you do not get the C&A mag anymore...I got ours today and there is a great pic of Janet & Ray in there from the Baltic Cruise & MaryAnn made the magazine once again Smile ...
Safe travels to everyone and we will miss you all...

Jill I spoke too soon, it came today. Mea Culpa. ImSorry

I saw the pics. A nice one of Ray and Janet. Our friends Jackie and Jim are also pictured. Blonde in a red top. I see Herb as well. Quite frankly Marianne and Herb received 80% of any of the attention from the C&A staff. The rest of us really didn't exist. TimeToFeedTheCat hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:41 am

Yes Patti, we are going through Atlanta again. We have a 4 hour window which should be enough in any man's army but after last year I'm not so sure. affraid We had that much last time and ended up running to make the flight that you missed but then there was that nasty noreaster that messed everything up so hopefully all things being equal, we'll be okay this time.

It's snowing again here and they are predicting ice in the morning so maybe I'll get my last work day cancelled. I didn't think I'd have a class today but 4 of those senior citizens plodded through the snow so they could be whipped into shape by me. Laughing Go figure.

I just looked at that long cruise list and I concur, We are spoiled. Yay
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:43 am

Aiite.........gotta get the computer shut down.........power transformers going out all over the area and the trees are weighted down with ice........

have a good evening ya'll.........hopefully chat in the am

praying for electricity to stay on......two babies need the heat

j
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: