Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:47 pm

jillybabes wrote:
nighty night all Sleep ...Catch you all on our return on 3/13....

Safe trip have a good time

Happy Anniversary!

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Great pics...........I could live there.......love the closet!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:14 am

I know, all the bedrooms had big walk in closets. I think the guest room was actually my favorite, with the checked carpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:21 am

barbeeAL wrote:
Hey all...we are still among the living, although I cannot look at "colonic cleansing commercials" the same any more...lets just say my spackle is gone... affraid

Actually was hungry tonight, but should not have eat...It ran thru me like a band of gyspies...

Oh well, liquids...

Sorry about yall's cruises cancelling, great link Patti.

Up early tomorrow...so nite nite

roflmao roflmao Too funny Barb (Well not funny to you but funny to read)

Bob says his spackle's gone too. He's finally able to stop camping near the bathroom. He just said his sides ache from "Buying Buicks"
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:54 am

Patti, that is the cruise I'm booked on. Apparently I'm still booked on it because nobody from RCI has bothered to call me. I'll give them a few days and then call up the D+ desk and whine at them. Celebrity never bothered to call us when they cancelled the Millennium season in Australia, either, not a peep of them.

I click "ignore" to all of the pokes & flowers & such on FB. No offense, but I don't see the point of them other than to give too much information to websites I don't know anything about.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:22 am

Chris---good one. I still can't believe I stood up--more than once--in the dining room of the Jewel & yelled Fuhgetaboutit!!! Too much CL Rolling Eyes --well that's my story & I'm sticking to it!!!! We did have a great time, didn't we?!

I don't even know how to GET to facebook, much less do anything with it. When y'all post FB, it takes me a minute to figure out what the heck that is. Any tutors out there?

off to bed & yet another morning with NO alarm clock--ahhhhhhhhhhh the life

night all
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 am

Morning!

Sheila, weather is warming up to mid-40's today, but it will be rainy for your flight tomorrow and possibly turning to snow overnight. However, I doubt you'll get snow where your kids are. Happy, safe travels!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Afternoon ladies..............

It's a very nice day here...............temps in the 40's and the sun keeps peaking from behind the clouds.

Had a doctors appointment this morning.................and I am so excited because I lost 8 pounds from my last visit in August!! WooHoo At least I have some room to work with for our upcoming cruise. :eat:

Well, it's back to the living room.........................
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Well it's been a typical Wednesday. Usually it's wall-to-wall conference call/meeting day but today I got the added pleasure of several problems at various customer sites. And this was the morning that I showed up early while everyone else showed up late. So this was the first chance I got to pop by.

Morning oops afternoon it's a gorgeous day here balmy temps and I just may leave a little early.

Guess Jill & Dave are on there way to Boca. I just know they'll have a fabulous time.

So how are all the infirmed today? I think the reason that we've been avoiding this is we don't have any little ones around. When Tricia and Bob were in school we were always getting sick. Most of the people I work with are older and their kids are grown so they don't bring the crap to work either.

Well that's my break/lunch for now.

l8r

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Afternoon ladies..............

It's a very nice day here...............temps in the 40's and the sun keeps peaking from behind the clouds.

Had a doctors appointment this morning.................and I am so excited because I lost 8 pounds from my last visit in August!! WooHoo At least I have some room to work with for our upcoming cruise. :eat:

Well, it's back to the living room.........................

Congrats Patti.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi All, A very nice day today with a better one coming tomorrow. Susan thanks for the weather report. At least they're not calling for a blizzard.

Just have to get the last minute stuff ready to go and we'll be all set. We need to leave here by at least 6am affraid

Congrats on the weight loss Patti. I'm working hard at it too. We do need that cushion before cruising. Laughing

Off to do my chores. Catcha later.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Sheila.......hope u have an awesome time with the babies.

Patti.....congrats on the loss.........I'm trying too but I'm beginning to think I'm going the wrong way!...Cannot shake this dang plateau no matter how little I eat or how much I walk....

Work is BORING with a capital B today again.......got a ton of scpbking in but waitin on it to get priced up before I work it on the floor....then it won't be boring!

almost 70 here today...AWESOME....will take a long walk a little later outside instead of on tmill..YAY

j
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Patti--good job on the weight loss

Sunny and 50 here today, ice/snow tomorrow---

Sheila and Bob--have a great trip and enjoy the babies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi all.......

Free at least,free at least,thank God almighty,Im free at least.....................Ok,I know thats mean.....but Dennis is on his way to Key west....hes back to work.. cheers

Congrats on the weight loss,Patti..........I REALLY need to get a grip and try to lose some...........LOTS! Maybe with Dennis back to work,I will.........we tend to eat out just about everyday when hes home............

Im with those who ignore all the FB stuff.........sorry to those who sent it...nothing personal.............

Have a super time Sheila.........enjoy the babies..

Nice here too.............been laying out by the pool.......sun put me to sleep a bit..........but now the clouds are back............headed to the 80s next few days.............
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:22 pm

You are too funny Kathy! Poor Dennis, kicked to the curb again. lol!

Congrats Patti!

Jul, I am having the same trouble, but I think it's because I am not exercising. My foot is still giving me problems if I over do it.

Still raining on and off, but not to cold. Got a pretty picture of a rainbow this am.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Jen.......you should try an elliptical since it's not actually walking on your foot....maybe that could work

j

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2967
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: