Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Exairgoddess1
jillybabes
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm

My AOL is all screwed up. Bob talked to the support people who told him it was so screwed up he should delete it and redo it. One problem, we don't have a disc. We're trying to find one. Can't believe the rocket scientists told Bob to delete. Can't believe he actually did. Can you tell I'm annoyed. Okay rant over. How was your day.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm

OK, the reunion is on Sept 20th. Is is going to be held in York. We'd fly into Baltimore on the 19th and back to DFW on the 22nd. I have 3 cousins in the combined classes. One, Anita Diane (I think our Mothers were friends) and I got into a bit of trouble in high school double dating and all. Anyway she's on the planning committee so I'll see her for sure. Rick is still in the area but I haven't heard or seen him since the early 70's and then there's Kathy I sent an email to her but haven't heard back from her yet. We'd stay with my brother and his wife Bonnie.

As much as I'd love to come and see you Sheila I doubt we'd have time. When we come into town the relatives expect us to visit them. Unless we change the dates, which is always possible.

So that's the reunion story.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
My AOL is all screwed up. Bob talked to the support people who told him it was so screwed up he should delete it and redo it. One problem, we don't have a disc. We're trying to find one. Can't believe the rocket scientists told Bob to delete. Can't believe he actually did. Can you tell I'm annoyed. Okay rant over. How was your day.

Can't you download from the internet?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:04 pm

frudutx wrote:
OK, the reunion is on Sept 20th. Is is going to be held in York. We'd fly into Baltimore on the 19th and back to DFW on the 22nd. I have 3 cousins in the combined classes. One, Anita Diane (I think our Mothers were friends) and I got into a bit of trouble in high school double dating and all. Anyway she's on the planning committee so I'll see her for sure. Rick is still in the area but I haven't heard or seen him since the early 70's and then there's Kathy I sent an email to her but haven't heard back from her yet. We'd stay with my brother and his wife Bonnie.

As much as I'd love to come and see you Sheila I doubt we'd have time. When we come into town the relatives expect us to visit them. Unless we change the dates, which is always possible.

So that's the reunion story.

d

Actually Di, we'll just be getting back from our Jewel TA on the 21st so it wouldn't have worked out anyway. Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

d

don't know, can I? How? I am IT Stupid. jocolor
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

Sheila: Blockbuster used to have discs in their stores, don't know if they still do, but it's worth a shot...
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 pm

Sheila, I have lost my aol before and it seems I just downloaded it from the web site--I am not very PC literate, but it worked for me.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi all! I'm much better today! The MESS in my house is mostly cleaned up and the walls and ceilings look so great and fresh and new! They rearranged the furniture in the family room and although it won't work exactly, I kind of like that too and have to think about how I really want to put the furniture when Ray gets home. They say they will be done on Thursday and haven't started the bedroom yet, so I get to sleep in my bed at least tonight before the demolition begins in there too!

Where is Jul??? Did you see Ray? He apparently doesn't have any cell coverage where he is! I've tried him a couple times tonight, but can't get through. I hope he hasn't killed his mother yet! He was too please with her navigation expertise yesterday! Smile Ah, well, hope that makes him appreciate me more! Either that, or I'll have to get him a GPS for his B-Day!

Sheila, I lost my AOL once and reloaded it with a disc I picked up at Sams Club...

Best to all...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 pm

susan..........I'm here.........CRAZY day with first day back at work......it was SOOOO GR8 to see Ray......we had a good chat (funny how him and I think alike and you and David think alike!!!!)......his Mom seems very sweet, she bought some stuff (gave her our SPB discount!!)....and they were on the way to Arkansas.....

Yup, phone coverage for non alltel people is slim around here.......That's why we don't change from Alltel, all other phone companies don't have good coverage here.

Barb.........GR8 time.....will em ya!

BTW>>>>>>> we sure missed Danny, Ray and Charlie at the Quest game......

off to do laundry...........gotta get unpacked.......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

d

Which part do you want to reinstall?

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Well, the first stage, demolition, is finished. The contractor took out the carpet, had to put a mask on to remove about 6 inches of drywall around the base and cut out about 2 feet of subfloor all around the room. Then he left the door off when he left (I had to go to work for a few hours). So when I got home I had to re-hang it before I released the cats from the bedroom, otherwise they would have disappeared under the house in the blink of an eye. But he did clean up after himself and the room already smells like humans live there again. I'm hoping he'll get the floor back tomorrow, then start with the drywall.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Lady Di - now you have two CC names posted on our Jan11th Voyager list....you crack me up.
Also, I lived in Baltimore the first 9 yrs. of my life....interesting.

Sheila....I had trouble with AOL once and did exactly that....deleted it and reinstalled it...I have the old disc of the program so reienstalled it then went online and let it upgrade itself and add McAfee. My computer guy says it is a memory hog....whatever that means.
But I can see Bob is online on AOL at the moment (buddies on AOL show up on a "buddy list" on the home creen) so you must have gotten something fixed....Whoo Hoo....it is miserable once we got into this age to now be without use of a computer.

Patti...going to have lunch with the Travelgoddess today. She just finished having to move her Dad to an assisted care apartment. But he is getting such great treatment that Pete says he wants to move there! Karen replied, "Your time is coming!" roflmao

Gotta git!
Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:50 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
Lady Di - now you have two CC names posted on our Jan11th Voyager list....you crack me up.
Also, I lived in Baltimore the first 9 yrs. of my life....interesting.

Gotta git!
Hugs, Mar~

What could I do say hmm I'm already on the list? Like would like given the whole thing away ImNewHere .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

d

Which part do you want to reinstall?

d

Bob found a disc this am and reinstalled it and it is working fine. I have to reset all my preferences but he dug himself out of the doghouse.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:29 pm

So has anyone seen the "wingnut" posting lately? Wonder if LS has given her a new persona.

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Pooooooooooor Bob, I can just see him trying to get the aol thing straightened out.
Glad you are back to normal.

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Afternoon all..........been a busy day here and just now able to sit at puter. Exciting day in NYC.............the Oasis looks fantastic, and though we are not big ship lovers...........the Oasis is a must see. Gosh, a 7 day cruise won't be long enough to see everything or find your way back to your cabin without getting lost.

Kathy is having fun.............can't wait to hear from her when she gets back.

Have not seen anything from WN...............but I think you are right Diane, I do believe she has been put in the WPP (Witness Protection Program) and given a new identity. Now all we need is a good detectiive to figure out what her new name is.

I can tell you all one thing for sure.......if she is reading all the hype about Oasis over on CC.........she is probably drooling all over her computer. Remember, she had it in her signature for months that she was waiting for her invite to the pre-inaugural sailing of Genesis!! My, how things change over time!

Looks like it's gonna snow here....................yes, the weather has definitely turned COLD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 pm

frudutx wrote:
So has anyone seen the "wingnut" posting lately? Wonder if LS has given her a new persona.

d

Wingnut would work just fine dontcha think? roflmao roflmao

Thanks to all who responded to help me with my problem. As I posted it's all fixed. The problem with downloading from the internet was that there was a firewall that kept preventing it. AOL said it was Verizon and Verizon said no!!! Anyway all is well in the household once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:34 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
Pooooooooooor Bob, I can just see him trying to get the aol thing straightened out.
Glad you are back to normal.

Later, Nancy

Don't you dare feel sorry for him Nancy, don't let that baby face fool you. lol! I remember when poooooor Ken forgot to put the make up room sign in the door. lol! Our guys are really something aren't they. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Quote :
Have not seen anything from WN...............but I think you are right Diane, I do believe she has been put in the WPP (Witness Protection Program) and given a new identity. Now all we need is a good detectiive to figure out what her new name is.

That sounds like a great challenge. Let's all give it a try and see if we can figure it out. I'll be lucky to get it. I haven't found Di yet. lol!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

That sounds like a great challenge. Let's all give it a try and see if we can figure it out. I'll be lucky to get it. I haven't found Di yet. lol!

I would imagine that she's regretting her decision to bad mouth RCCL. After all maybe LS would have made sure she would have gotten an invite. Who knows?

Sheila just follow Jill or Marilyn it's not too tough?

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:48 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
susan..........(funny how him and I think alike and you and David think alike!!!!).......

jul Smile

OK, now what do you mean by that??? tongue

Ray did get thru to me this afternoon. I think he had ok coverage in Branson, but nada in Hot Springs. When they went out to lunch, he saw he finally had a signal and called. He seemed much calmer today than when he called me Monday night. I really thought he was going to kill his MOM. Yes, she is a sweetie, but like chocolate, a little goes a long way!

Jean, good luck on your renovations. Things are shaping up here too. I did find some paint drippings on the kitchen cabinets that I hope they can fix tomorrow. They tore the bedroom apart today and have everything shoved to the middle and covered in dust clothes, so it looks like I sleep on the couch tonight! That's ok, I do it occasionally anyway!

So, what's the scoop on the Oasis. I really haven't been following....
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:08 pm

The kids stopped by after supper. Dawn & I are reading the Stephanie Plum series and I picked up #14 last night. Anyway, I think they've backed off of going on the inaugural. I think they'll still go on Oasis just not the first one. Sounds like they're considering Freedom for the fall of next year.

The ship look fabulous and we'll sail her too just not right away, unless of course we get a freebie.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Not too successful in my quest to find the WN in the WPP but I cracked the other one Di.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Not too successful in my quest to find the WN in the WPP but I cracked the other one Di.

I knew you could do it Laughing .

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next