Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Thanks Jul........I knew I spelled it wrong.......but that stuff sure stinks.........the PH was 8.0(and should be between 7.2 and 7.6) that was written down.I dont know that stuff.........the chlorine level was 5.0(enuf to wash my whites in,.hahaha)
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:56 pm

I just found this on the main boards of CC. Click on it and tell me what you get.........

Cleveland couple banned for life by RCCL for complianing on this web site
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:10 pm

no access due to various reasons............strange
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Hey guys, I have a BIG favor to ask. Since I can't access the C&A coupons...........and we haven't received our C&A booklet...........if anyone can access the coupons or has received a mailing...........may I impose on you to see if there is anything listed for Jewel TA on 9/2/09 or Jewel New England/Canada on 9/14/09. I guess I need the codes.

Thanks bunches. flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Patti........Only some Jewels in the first Quarter of 09.......
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:48 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Patti........Only some Jewels in the first Quarter of 09.......
Thanks Juls for looking up the Jewel!!! Maybe the next quarter will have something.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Wow, I've been sick for a few days and have basically come home and gone to bed! I guess I've missed some exciting postings! Too bad I missed them! How entertaining! Will she never stop??? Smile

Heading to bed again, but hope to check in tomorrow! Behave, y'all!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:52 pm

susan.......hope u feel better soon........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Finally American Idol is over......................and the winner is

DAVID

now did you think I was going to spoil it for everybody???????????????

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Susan, sorry you're not feeling well..............so here is something for you to read when you are better

Banned
from Royal Caribbean for complaing too much

Then when you are done with that you can read this................

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:25 pm

I am so bummed. I have been away from my computer since yesterday (Don't ask) I just got back from my DGS's pre-school graduation and jumped on to try to catch up only to find out everything has been locked. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Did I miss anything really earth shattering or was it much of the same.?

I did read the article on CC news since it came in an email newsletter. I can't believe the Media are picking it up in Cleveland. That gal Anita is a fool. Oh well as they say "You snooze you lose" I'm headed over there to see if there's any leftovers.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:36 pm

Susan, you know full well we can't behave, LOL!

I read on CC that the RCI website has been fixed and the OP said that all of their stray cruise credits were showing. Mine aren't yet so I called the DP desk. Jason sounded scared, but I assured him that I was just curious to know when mine would be fixed. He said, "I'm afraid to tell you this, but it may still be a couple of weeks." They've trained a few agents to merge files (if you book a cruise using a middle initial or name it creates a new passenger file for you which is where some credits go and they need to merge them in, as the old program went by name not number, stupidly enough). I'm not at a point where 2 credits would make any difference, so I can wait.

I'm contemplating yet one more Monarch cruise before she leaves. We have one a month starting in June, but I'm going to cancel the 10/13, the final cruise because none of my good friends (including Don) will be onboard, so it would be more than a little lonely and I'd be crying for 4 nights with nobody but a cute bar server to comfort me. Not that it sounds all bad, but still... So I may move that reservation to keep the OBC.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:03 am

Susan - Get Well Quick!!!

Phil - Have an AWESOME vacation. Will follow your advice...and
be careful".

Patti - Thanks for NOT spilling the beans. I really liked David A, from the beginning, but then decided I liked David C better....until last night. IMHO David A gave a much better performance.

Sheila - I would ask....but I won't Question

Well, dum dum me, thought I was leaving at 1 a.m. on Friday morning....DUH!! Took a second hundredth time looking, immediately called nwa....AND I'M LEAVING AT 1 A.M. IN THE MORNING! TG my daughter paid attention. When I called her to say that she'd probably kill me for making her take another day off...she said she knew it was Thursday..."just check the arrival". Guess she got her brains from her father. Embarassed Made a call to boss to let them know, and packed in less than an hour. Wish I could do that for cruises LOL

I told Dr Kane about the goings-on. He e-mailed either msnbc or usatoday. I can't seem to find it...if anyone does, could you save it for me, puleeeeeeeeez? He would probably use his real name, or his "author" name....JL Kane, or Jack Kane.

Might be on here chatting with myself, trying to stay awake til we leave the house at 11.

Check back in with y'all on Tues or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:12 am

Thanks Chris. I will have an AWESOME time, but not on the cheap, cheap Wink

Talking of awesome, here's a bit of entertainment to brighten (??) your day. She is everything I imagined her to be in real life (click on video link):

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_article.aspx?storyid=89980&catid=3

I think this blog calls it correctly:

http://www.myfriendcleveland.com/2008/05/21/stuff-just-got-all-sorts-of-crazy/

Phil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:15 am

Morning all just another day in paradise.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Yes, Susan you missed the show this week but you can go back and relive it at least I hope you can. It looks like CC is having database issues at the moment.

Patti, I read one article about her interview with the Cleveland TV station that said she had tears in her eyes. Always the actress.

So anyone have big plans for the weekend?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:42 am

Bye Chris.........that was sure a surprise,huh??

Ok, so I can eliminate a cruise from the list,Jean?? How often does that happen?? hahah..........we may change our last SS cruise too........my inlaws are coming and I have a feeling the ship wont be 100% like other ones......dont want to hear them complaining...........may try to persuade them to go on the EN or GR(that way they can go to Key West and Cozumel--where they havent been).......we'll see if they want to spring for the extra bucks.......

No plans for us this weekend.........Dennis really doesnt get 3 day weekends.........

Will this saga ever end?? I wonder if she is smiling or crying over all this....someone people love attention even if its negative.........I know I would be upset if so many people said such ugly things about me..........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Morning everyone.............more drama and now with pictures. When will it end. I would be so embarrassed and not even show my face if that were me..............but then, that's me. Is this really something she should be proud of?? Gosh I remember how embarrassed I was when I got banned from CC and had to admit it to all of my friends.

Thanks Phil for the links...............now I want to know who DanHan is who responded to the WKYC article??????? Anybody we know.............come on fess up!!!! Wink Wink Wink

Chris.....have a wonderful and safe trip. Make sure you wake up once the plane lands.................I know how quickly you can fall asleep. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:03 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone.............more drama and now with pictures. When will it end. I would be so embarrassed and not even show my face if that were me..............but then, that's me. Is this really something she should be proud of?? Gosh I remember how embarrassed I was when I got banned from CC and had to admit it to all of my friends. I\

Thanks Phil for the links...............now I want to know who DanHan is who responded to the WKYC article??????? Anybody we know.............come on fess up!!!! Wink Wink Wink

Oh really I didn't see that, only the article. Well, pretty soon RCCL will have no choice but to reply and then she'll really regret ever opening that mouth of hers.

I saw Dan Han reply also and wondered myself has to be someone up close and personal.

Well back to the salt mines.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Chris have a wonder time Very Happy

Much to get done so I need to get off the computer and get going.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:28 pm

If you want to hear her just click on below...........it takes a while to load but it is well worth the wait. If I were RCI I would sock her with a law suit for slander!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wkyc.com/video/default.aspx?mid=749594774&GID=CMu6IJ7RReie7j+lxf824CDdv3kyhGVWUuXherQTVpo%3D
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm

I had to listen to it and frankly I do not think that RCCL can keep quiet now they have to say something.

She's in for it now because there are just way to many people who know how she really is.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Only gets more interesting and let's see how she slithers out of this one.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:17 pm

[quote="cruisenfever"]If you want to hear her just click on below...........it takes a while to load but it is well worth the wait. If I were RCI I would sock her with a law suit for slander!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wkyc.com/video/default.aspx?mid=749594774&GID=CMu6IJ7RReie7j+lxf824CDdv3kyhGVWUuXherQTVpo%3D[/quote]

Oh Geez!!!!!!!! Did you notice that they never actually interviewed her on the specifics. She never actually comes out and says what went wrong on the cruise? Interesting...........

And, anyone who doesn't believe her, are a bunch of "Rabid RC fans"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:57 pm

OHMIGOSH~~~~~~~~~~She looks and sounds like she's 90 years old........she looks younger in any pic I have seen.........whatta friggin lunatic..........she takes only NCL now?????????? One cruise????????????

I wonder what RCCL is going to do.........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Oh I am so glad that the link worked and that you were all able to enjoy it. Mike O'Meara is a local trouble shooter on WKYC-3 and he really needs to hear the REAL story and not just take her word for it. Did ya catch the part where when the tears started he reached out to her. Give me a break.

That link needs to be sent to either Rachel or somebody at RCI................

BTW.....if a news channel was coming over to my house to do an interview..........I would certainly put on some makeup and not look like I just woke up! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: