Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:15 am

Morning...........Bon Voyage Ginny and Jeans.........lucky you.....have fun!

Patti------you can complain but dont expect any compensation!! Hahaha

I dont bake or do I make candies...so I have a great idea....I think all you creative people should make something and send me a small batch...then I'll put it all out and impress everyone with my goodies.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:18 pm

Good Morning Ladies

Packed just have to get cleaned up and hit the road. For some reason I am not getting notification of messages even though I have watch this topic marked. Will have to do the manual check I guess.

Thank you all for the Bon Voyage will be a great time meeting up with Jean # 1 and # 2 as well as Bob the TA and others.

Have fun baking goodies and decorating. Enjoy the season and however you celebrate may it be filled with Love, Hope, and Kindness. God Bless, Ginny HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:26 pm

I've not been getting the notification either........drives me nuts!

Barb.....have fun with John!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:00 pm

Ginny, Jean & Jean.

Safe trip to you all, have a wonderful time!

We expect a full report when you return.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:38 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Getting late and I haven't packed yet but have gotten bills paid and papers filed. Now to go get packed will check back in the morning before leaving.

You all have a great weekend and week.

All of you going off this weekend. Have a great time and try to behave. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:42 pm

frudutx wrote:
Morning all.... TGIF it's been one of those weeks.

My Christmas cards came yesterday so I'll have those to do this week-end.

I still have my sugar cookies to bake but, I'll do those tomorrow afternoon.

John and I plan to go to the mall tomorrow. I have a Macy's gift card and the sales are just driving me nuts.

I like all of the improvements to the web-site, I think that I'm a Ship's Purser.

Well, off to the salt mines.

d

I see you found your tree Diane. lol! I like the Avatar. HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:06 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
frudutx wrote:

John and I plan to go to the mall tomorrow. I have a Macy's gift card and the sales are just driving me nuts.

I like all of the improvements to the web-site, I think that I'm a Ship's Purser.

d

Yes, I did but it's the only aluminum one I'll have this year. Maybe next year.

Nice color wheel all blue balls, I'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it. All I need it some Ray Conniff on the stereo, a flannel nightgown, fuzzy slippers, a cup of hot coco and I'll be all set. Boy am I pathetic or what?????? Laughing

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:39 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

Yes, I did but it's the only aluminum one I'll have this year. Maybe next year.

Nice color wheel all blue balls, I'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it. All I need it some Ray Conniff on the stereo, a flannel nightgown, fuzzy slippers, a cup of hot coco and I'll be all set. Boy am I pathetic or what?????? Laughing

d

Diane, I just went into my nightwear drawer and saw my Polar Bear Jammies and thought of you right away, so climb into them with your fuzzy slippers and cocoa and I'll do the same. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:46 pm

I just did my little daily search and it's pretty funny. Herself just found out that Cappucino is FREE on the latest cruiseline of choice and she must have gushed on forever. Plus the fact we just keep repeating the fact that we sailed on SS Norway and can't get the points for it for some reason. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:56 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I just did my little daily search and it's pretty funny. Herself just found out that Cappucino is FREE on the latest cruiseline of choice and she must have gushed on forever. Plus the fact we just keep repeating the fact that we sailed on SS Norway and can't get the points for it for some reason. Too funny.

She'll drive the purser nut's while they're on their cruise until they finally give them their 2 friggen' points. Wait and see.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:23 pm

PH8 wrote:
Morning...........Bon Voyage Ginny and Jeans.........lucky you.....have fun!

Patti------you can complain but dont expect any compensation!! Hahaha

I dont bake or do I make candies...so I have a great idea....I think all you creative people should make something and send me a small batch...then I'll put it all out and impress everyone with my goodies.... jocolor
That's OK.........there are lots of Purser's I can go to. lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:28 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Did you also notice about the laundry issue. She claims that Princess doesn't have laundry facilities. Imagain that..........here I thought that was a big plus with Princess with the laundry facilities located on certain decks. The two Princess ships we've been on had them.

What I can't figure out is, if she sailed on the Norway in 1995 and 1996, yet has all of these cruises on Princess and Celebrity, plus the 4 on RCI, and they only do two a year..............something just doesn't add up. I'm sorry, but I do not believe anything she says anymore...........after all the lies that she posted after the Alaska cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:26 pm

SHE LIES?????????????????? NO,Say it ain't so....... affraid

Ok patti....you made me feel bad Crying or Very sad ................what can i offer you to make it all better?? Question
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:16 pm

PH8 wrote:
SHE LIES?????????????????? NO,Say it ain't so....... affraid

Ok patti....you made me feel bad Crying or Very sad ................what can i offer you to make it all better?? Question
I'm sorry.........what did I say that made you feel bad? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 pm

Oh,Im just kidding around with you .about how you'll just have to go to another purser.............Dont you worry..I'll take care of your every need....... Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:47 pm

PH8 wrote:
Oh,Im just kidding around with you .about how you'll just have to go to another purser.............Dont you worry..I'll take care of your every need....... Smile
I nominated you for CC Member of the Month.............I said you were "special". I wanted to name someone else, but I was afraid there wasn't enough fire retardant around to save me. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:27 pm

I told PaulW on another thread I wanted to nominate that same person.....hahah

Special,huh?? Awwwwwwwwww~~~arent yous weet and special yourself.. Gday
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:11 am

Lucky Ginny, Jean & Jean2 cruising...no wonder I'm green!

Would you believe there was some wet stuff actually coming down from the sky in Las Vegas most of the day and it's still happening??? Our weather people were wrong as usual, but we sure do need it.

Diane - The tree is very nice, hope you can find one. I remember having one with the rotating lite when I was a WHOLE LOT younger. Sad to see all the unsold Christmas trees just piled up to be disposed of.

Not much planned here this weekend except Martha wants to hit Costco for her baking stuff. She does love to bake!

Don't the pursers handle the money? Rolling Eyes Wink

Kathy - I was actually pulling for James...what a dummy not to have used that immunity idol. Now I'm rooting for Eric and wish that skeleton, Courtney, goes and quick!

As for CCC, she is being sickenly nice...just trying to suck up so she can go in for the kill. If I see one more post about her B/D being messed up by RC affraid I will scream.

Sheila - How's Bob's finger? All the talk of your family being there and the sadness of them leaving made me miss my grandchildren even more. Sooooooo, I booked a flight to go see them in May...long way off, but the kids will be out of school and I don't like to make them change any of their summer plans. I really like them to come here, since SIL stays home. tongue

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Finally...it is REALLy raining   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:37 am

:rain: Yea! We finally got some REAL rain!! Only trouble is that now the burn areas can landslide!

Wanted to post to see if what I figure is right...I am a "swabby"!

Regular conference was over today....have to admit I was impressed by Hillary, even though I won't vote for her...the Youth Conference is tomorrow and Jenna Bush is coming.

Gotta go and dye my roots.....

9 days to go until we get to go on the Monarch...

Diane, I like your aluminum tree...takes me back several years!

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:52 am

Quote :
Sheila - How's Bob's finger? All the talk of your family being there and the sadness of them leaving made me miss my grandchildren even more. Sooooooo, I booked a flight to go see them in May...long way off, but the kids will be out of school and I don't like to make them change any of their summer plans. I really like them to come here, since SIL stays home. tongue

Chris, Bob's finger is fine. I get to take the stitches out tomorrow. Cool I do miss Peyton a lot and I hope I can get to Chicago to see her in the next few months. Maybe after our April cruise. Glad you made plans to see your GK's.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:15 am

Target has the aluminum trees....$14.99......

Tons of work to get done today and tmrw so I can be out for four days.....hate the drive and looks like Chicago is going to have snow........YIKES

Have a great weekend y'all..........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:07 pm

Afternoon everyone.........raked 7 bags of leaves and cut the grass. The lawn mower did not want to be out today as it is 39 degrees, but the sun is shining, so it was quite nice working outside. Can't remember the last time we cut the grass on December 1.

Guess if Chris is green with envy than I will be blue cause I'm not going on a cruise.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Everybody have a great Saturday...........Gee, is this turn around day for Jill?
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:39 pm

[quote="Exairgoddessl"
Gotta go and dye my roots.....

9 days to go until we get to go on the Monarch...

Hugs, Mar~[/quote]
Now you've spoilt the illusion - it looks so natural. Unlike my "brunette" which gets a zebra stripe when it's time to dye the roots.

My brain isn't working too good today, I get off Monarch on December 10 - is that the day when you get on?

Jean #2
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:06 pm

Hi gang! I've been sans computer since Monday! I was starting to have withdrawals! We had some tile fixed and regrouted in the kitchen/laundry/family area and I had to disconnect the computer during the "construction"! But I'm BAAACCCCKKKK!

Yucky weather here! Patti, I hope it's not headed for you! It's been snowing since noon time and has turned to sleet. It's supposed to keep up until about midnight. Of course, we took my car in yesterday to have the brakes fixed and now I refuse to go out in this icky stuff to go pick it back up! Ray is working anyway, so I don't have a way to go get it! Thank goodness I was able to pay for it by credit card over the phone and they are just going to lock the keys in the car and we'll get it tomorrow when it will be FIFTY DEGREES here tomorrow! I just don't get how that can happen! It's 27 right now and snowing/sleeting and it's supposed to be 50 tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:13 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Target has the aluminum trees....$14.99......

jul Smile

When I was a kid, our whole family and extended family spent the week between XMas and New Years at a resort in the North woods of Wisc. There were about 30 of us and we rented out this castle. king The owners asked my Mom if we needed anything special and she requested that we have a XMas tree since we would be celebrating up there. So, we arrive in this fabulous fairy tale place in the middle of the woods with evergreen trees for miles and miles in all directions. We open the door to the castle and there was our ALUMINUM Christmas Tree! I thought my mother queen was going to have a stroke on the spot! Not exactly what she had in mind! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next