Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:26 pm

Afternoon everyone,

Those recipes that you all have been adding sound wonderful. Sheila, want that pork roast with apricot preserves.

Jean, will definitely try yours. Jul, your recipe sold me because it has hominy in it.

If you like hominy, try this.............fry about 4-5 slices of bacon. Add onion and when onion softens add 2 cans hominy (I use white hominy). Cook for about half an hour then add chopped green pepper. We like the green pepper on the crunchy side, so I just cook until it gets heated through.

Have a great day all.......................and to think after all of these recipes we are having leftovers today!Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:51 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
oh yea....Susan, will be ur way Dec 3-6 for my Cmas shopping....I'm going to try and get a hotel on Priceline for Schaumburg as we LOVE Woodfield Mall (used to work there many moons ago!!!)....

if I missed anything important....forgive me, it's been a rough weekend selling crap (and NOT enuff either!)

jul Smile

Jul, that's the first time I've TRULY regretted leaving my old job! I worked about 10 mins away from Woodfield! I could have met you for lunch or dinner or both. As it is, I think I'll be down that way the night of the 6th for a biz dinner. Will you be headed home by then or are you staying on the 6th? If so, maybe we can hook up for a cocktail at least...
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:55 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
.......................and to think after all of these recipes we are having leftovers today!Smile

Well, believe it or not, I'm cooking another whole turkey right now! I went grocery shopping this morning and they had all the fresh turkeys marked down so low I couldn't pass it up! So, I'm roasting the smallest one I could find which is 18 lbs! We'll have it for dinner and then I think I'll just shred all the meat and put it in multiple ziplocs and freeze it. If we have to eat turkey multiple nights this week, Ray will protest and do something awful like bring home Mickey D's or Burger King! Smile But, I'm a sucker for a food bargain, especially these days! Is it just me, or is everyone else's grocery bill up about 20% since the summer????
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:46 pm

Well, it's been a whirlwind four days. Thanksgiving was spent at my son's house and it was just wonderful, didn't have to lift a finger except to make gravy. Friday I did laundry and decorated the inside and set up the reindeer on the outside of the house. Saturday I went to the Outlet Mall and got some gifts for my outreach angels and then to Target for a few things for the kids. Finished my shopping with a stop at the grocery. Last night I wrapped gifts. Today I made three types of fudge and when my DD showed up we baked cookies. I'm ready to go back to work so I can relax. Except for my Christmas cards and the gifts that have not arrived as yet I think I'm done.

Happy Anniversary Patti & Jim and many many more.

Guess by now Jill & Dave have set sail.

Julie hope you had a bang up Black Friday.

Sheila hope Bob's finger is doing better.

Jean2 congratulations!

Susan - John doesn't like turkey either in fact Thanksgiving is the only time I can get away with making it. However, my son's GF gave me most of the left overs so we'll have if several times this week.

Talk to y'all tomorrow.

d
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Greetings fellow Bears!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:00 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minipostSubject: Greetings fellow Polar Bears Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:56 pmRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_quote_en Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_edit_en Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_delete

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 RadianceBlackFormal
Hi Everyone,
I was just being nosey and looking around and found that you guys are still here! What a surprise and how neat is that!?Cheers
Sounds like you all had a yummy Thanksgiving!! I let Ralph's Market do the cooking. I hate cooking anymore.tongue
We are already in a very busy schedule. As you know we volunteer for conferences at our church and this week coming up is the HIV/AIDS Conference. We usually have politicians show up for this, and this year is no different....Hillary and Huckaby are coming and the rest have been invited. We may differ on a lot of things, but we can all agree on this subject. President Bush's daughter, Jenna will be here on Saturday for the Youth Aids Conference. Security will be high, and lots of secret service around....should prove to be very interesting.
As a Choir member, I have two Concerts coming the following week and then we are taking a break and going on the Monarch for the 4 nt. cruise with Travelgoddess and her DH. Karen and I used to fly together down under and to Hawaii a lot.
How is everyone else doing?
I miss all of you....have some wonderful picture memories of most of you.
Will check in from time to time to see how you all are doing....

rendeer Hugs, Marilyn
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Marilyn.........nice to see ya again!!

I finally braved it and watched Dianna's dvd she sent.....made me sad as I miss that cruise more than I miss any of them. Wish we could have froze the weeks!!

Dinner out of the way and now settling in to the cleaning since I worked all weekend......

Diane.....BF was NOT good.......the weekend should have been HUGE and it was no different than any other weekend.......oh well.....it is what it is

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:55 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minipostSubject: Greetings fellow Polar Bears Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:56 pmRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_quote_en Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_edit_en Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_delete

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 RadianceBlackFormal
Hi Everyone,
I was just being nosey and looking around and found that you guys are still here! What a surprise and how neat is that!?Cheers
Sounds like you all had a yummy Thanksgiving!! I let Ralph's Market do the cooking. I hate cooking anymore.tongue
We are already in a very busy schedule. As you know we volunteer for conferences at our church and this week coming up is the HIV/AIDS Conference. We usually have politicians show up for this, and this year is no different....Hillary and Huckaby are coming and the rest have been invited. We may differ on a lot of things, but we can all agree on this subject. President Bush's daughter, Jenna will be here on Saturday for the Youth Aids Conference. Security will be high, and lots of secret service around....should prove to be very interesting.
As a Choir member, I have two Concerts coming the following week and then we are taking a break and going on the Monarch for the 4 nt. cruise with Travelgoddess and her DH. Karen and I used to fly together down under and to Hawaii a lot.
How is everyone else doing?
I miss all of you....have some wonderful picture memories of most of you.
Will check in from time to time to see how you all are doing....

rendeer Hugs, Marilyn

Marilyn, so good to near from you. I sent an email to you requesting your address for my Chrsitmas Card list. Would you please check your in box?

Yes, you do need to check in once in awhile as I think this thread is going to be like the energizer bunny.....

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:37 pm

Hey everybody, We had a great day today with all the kids and GK's. We exchanged gifts with DS and his family and had dinner together. I tried to take my Christmas card picture. I'll post it if we got a good one out of the bunch we took. Bob's finger is fine and DIL feels much better since the antibiotics kicked in.
Marilyn it's good to hear from you again over here. Love the pic. Must have been a really good photographer lol!

Patti I'll post the recipe when things quiet down here.

Have a great night everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:33 am

Morning all............

All those recipes sound so yummy........dont y'all just love using the crock pot??? I have two cookbooks Fix It and Forget it series...........really easy and lots of good ideas.......

Summer time here in FL........going to be around 86 today.......already have all the windows open........even put the a/c back on last night for awhile.......

Maybe I'll put some Christmas music on and write out my cards today.....not much else planned.......

Hope everyone is doing well on here!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:02 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Just waiting for Alex to get up and ready for school. Turned out son only got one box down from the garage and it was not one with decorations in it. The decorations are in plastic boxes toward the back of the Christmas Rack and he has not been back over to get those down. Sad So tree has two small decorations hanging on it that I picked up in SF when the Radiance stopped there. HolidayTree Sure hope son will come by soon. The tree with the lights looks pretty though.

Last night I went to the movies while Alex was at a friends house and getting my soda out of the car I spilled it all over the garage floor. BadIdea Well of course I had boxes stacked on one side of the garage and the soda all over them. So I spent the next hour or more trying to mop up the mess, moving boxes etc. Put my back out since I am not suppose to lift anything heavier then a fork. Walking like a lopsidded doll right now.

The boys were suppose to leave this past weekend but showed a 10% improvement towards Alex so I am giving it some more time to see if they continue to improve their attitude towards Alex. Sometimes they will actuall jump up on the sofa with him and let him pet them and most of the time bark and run away. confused

Lot's of errands to complete today, hope of each of you have a great day. rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 am

Ginny......sorry to hear you hurt your back......You need to take it easy!! Maybe if Alex gave the dogs some special treats(like my dogs LOVE cheese), they would really warm up to him...........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:17 pm

Morning everyone,

It's a very damp, dreary, rainy, yucky day here. And to think that Kathy had the nerve to say it's summer time in Florida and 86 degrees! Laughing

Sorry about your back problems Ginny. Been there, done that so I feel your pain. Just take it easy for a few days..........and take Aleve!

Nice to hear from Marilyn. Just love that picture of the two of them and her dress is gorgeous.

Better get busy and do something constructive today. Check back later.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Hi everyone! Happy post Thanksgiving! I'm trying to catch up on all the happenings here.

Jul- Here is Bob's info, be sure to tell him you want to be in my group, because he has two groups on 2/15, and you will be my 8th cabin, so we'll get a free berth, yippee!! I actually would like to use the money for goodies for the group. So if it works out for you that would be great!

size=7]

]
LA JOLLA
map
7777 Girard Ave.
Suite 106
La Jolla, CA 92037
P: (858) 459-0681
F: (858) 459-6823
(800) 869-0674
Mngr:Bob DeAGazio
His number is 800-869-0674 or email him at bobd@worldviewtravel.com

Have a good week everyone!

Jen
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: I'm BA-ACK!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 pm

HolidayTree

HI all,
I guess I will make Y'all sick as our decorations, trees, cards, packages are DONE! I like to get everything done ahead of time as I want to relax and enjoy the holidays and I LOVE CHRISTMAS.XmasStocking

Ginny, sorry to hear about your back...and Sheila, what happened to Bob's finger????

This is most likely my last "free" day for a while, so am making turkey soup today and freezing it....we keep it around for when we get a flu bug or cold.

Diane...there was nothing in my "inbox" so email me at TheSigler2@AOL.com and I will send my address. Would also like yours, and your email address. I thought I had it, but can't find it.

Travelgoddess and I just had a "craft day" and made jeweled Crown an Anchor T-shirts...a first for both of us to try...turned out pretty well...we are wearing them on our Monarch cruise. You now me....artsy, fartsy.roflmao
Well, must fly..........:flying:
Marilyn

Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:53 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
HolidayTree

HI all,
I guess I will make Y'all sick as our decorations, trees, cards, packages are DONE! I like to get everything done ahead of time as I want to relax and enjoy the holidays and I LOVE CHRISTMAS.XmasStocking

Ginny, sorry to hear about your back...and Sheila, what happened to Bob's finger????

This is most likely my last "free" day for a while, so am making turkey soup today and freezing it....we keep it around for when we get a flu bug or cold.

Diane...there was nothing in my "inbox" so email me at TheSigler2@AOL.com and I will send my address. Would also like yours, and your email address. I thought I had it, but can't find it.

Travelgoddess and I just had a "craft day" and made jeweled Crown an Anchor T-shirts...a first for both of us to try...turned out pretty well...we are wearing them on our Monarch cruise. You now me....artsy, fartsy.roflmao
Well, must fly..........:flying:
Marilyn

I just emailed the list to you, let me know if you do not receive it!

L8R

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:10 pm

Thanks for doing that Diane.......that was a lot of work...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:16 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Received the list. Thanks again Diane........you are a very thoughtful person. Now, all I have to do is find the Christmas cards and I'll be all set! Ya all know about those "safe places"!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:54 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Received the list. Thanks again Diane........you are a very thoughtful person. Now, all I have to do is find the Christmas cards and I'll be all set! Ya all know about those "safe places"!!

I'm with you there. I usually buy cards at the end of the season. I'll be darned if I can find them, so I ordered more and of course they haven't arrived yet. One of these days I'll be looking for the Easter stuff albino and I'll find the Christmas cards santa . CRS.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:43 pm

You guys were very chatty over the weekend! I think I am all caught up now.

Jean1-the watch sounds awesome, great gift!

Jean2- Congrats on becoming a citizen! How exciting!

Ginny- Sorry to hear about your back, my sciatica has been acting up too.

Jul- Sorry your BF was not so great. I did my part, but did my shopping online and then went out for a pedicure. PS-Hope you will be able to join us on Monarch!

Diane- Thanks for the list. I am actually going to take a holidy card making class next week, so hopefully will have something to send! Laughing

Okay, I wanted to add a recipe to the crock pot list. Well it's not really a recipe but a concoction. Our Costco has a potato soup mix, that I always have a hard time cooking on the stove because it burns and sticks to the pan if you don't constantly stir it. So now I had the soup mix with the water and milk to the crock pot and then add some kilbasa sausage or cubed ham and either corn or broccoli and let it cook all day. It turns out great! I also use the reynolds crock pot liners so no scrubbing the crock pot!

We just finished up our turkey soup last night, so we're having tacos tonight!
Have a good night!
Jen
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:50 pm

Hello, ladies! I'm about to feed the critters, so the zoo will be going wild! Diane, I just realized that I didn't send you my address, so it's on its way to you. I can send it to the other ladies, too. Thanks for putting that together!

I was looking for something else the other day & found the cards that I bought last year. What a lucky break! I probably have boxes and boxes lying in clever hiding places everywhere!

Ginny, take it easy on your back! You need to have some energy for the weekend!

OK, Fido's about to eat my Monarch Set Sail pass. Gotta go - later, all!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:45 am

vlscruiser wrote:

Last night I went to the movies while Alex was at a friends house and The boys were suppose to leave this past weekend but showed a 10% improvement towards Alex so I am giving it some more time to see if they continue to improve their attitude towards Alex. Sometimes they will actuall jump up on the sofa with him and let him pet them and most of the time bark and run away.
Virginia - Hope things continue to improve, I know that you don't want to see the boys leave home. Next week, while you're away, things may get better. Sounds like things aren't going well at the moment. You definitely need a break with a pair of Jeans!

You have mail.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:48 am

frudutx wrote:
Well, it's been a whirlwind four days. I'm ready to go back to work so I can relax. Except for my Christmas cards and the gifts that have not arrived as yet I think I'm done.
d
Diane - You are impressive - I don't know how you get so much done in such a short length of time.

thanks for putting the address list together, could you email it to me?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:32 am

So, does everyone who wanted a copy of the "list" have a copy?

If not: frudutx@hotmail.com

Jen:
I have a Cousin and an Aunt who make all of their own cards for everything. They are just beautiful. Good luck in your endeavor. I have friends who scrapbook I usually count myself lucky if I can put everything from a cruise in the same penaflex folder in my file cabinet. Laughing

My craft talents are more along the lines of knitting, crocheting etc.

I'm at that phase of the season where I just want it to be over and I have a flight to PA and several family get-together to "look forward to"?

Heaven help me I just hate getting old.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 am

I used to be the type that had everything for Cmas done by Halloween so then all I had to do is enjoy it......USED to be is the operative word here......NOW, reality is all I can concentrate on is work and trying to get as many sales as I can so I'm not a total loser.....

The card list is on my head, the cmas letter is half done, two trees up (not doing the third), no other cmas decor is out yet.....every year less and less get put out......

WHAT happened to the person who used to put up a cmas shower curtain, cmas towels, cmas decor in the kitchen, and cmas decor EVERYWHERE????......

oh yea.........and I've ordered TWO whole gifts online.....have no ideas in my head.......and I don't do gift cards......I've GOTTA GET MOVING.....

anyone got ideas how to MOTIVATE????

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:00 am

cruiseforme wrote:

WHAT happened to the person who used to put up a cmas shower curtain, cmas towels, cmas decor in the kitchen, and cmas decor EVERYWHERE????......

jul Smile
OHMIGOSH!! That was my mother!! I do have Christmas dishes,mugs and silverware in the kitchen now though........I,too have cut waaaaaaaaaaaay back...........esp after all the kids left.....

I agree Diane.getting old sucks....realized I am old cuz this is the first year,I met my insurance deductible from all my docotr visits.....thats sad....

Have a super day all......

Headed to Best Buy to get my daughter a gift card for her birthday,which is Thursday....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next