Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:04 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
ZABA???? Whats that??

Ok,how come I cant see the review now and you can?? BTW....its the same one I sent you,Patti??
I haven't even tried to look fo it. I'm just going on what Jean said, that it is not there...............she did say that, didn't she?? Embarassed

Im getting confused.....

I havent looked lately............any sightings on CC since the Azamara posts??
She did a post yesterday I believe explaining that Elite on Celebrity was Diamond on RCI. It was deleted!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:05 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Can someone send me the newest one review???

Off to trick or treat......oh yippee!!!

jul Smile
Mail headed your way.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:06 pm

Well, Halloween is over for another year. We had all of 35 kids. By the time 7:00 rolled around, I was becoming very generous!! More for them and less for us!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:35 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hi all.........

I agree with how wrong DWTS outcome was.........its all a popularity contest..not a true talent show ...remember how long Master P stayed?? Come on,even i could dance better than him..........BROTHER!!

I dont see her review anymore either..btw,I know now why she does so many reviews........you get paid to do them and when someone clicks on it,you get paid that way too..should have figured she wouldnt do it for free....

Jul........I was gonna tell you I put all my votes on the page 7 pic last night....NOT realizing I used them all up......but thats a good idea you're putting them all on that one.......I'll go vote right now!

Jill-I was booked on the SS Dec 21st too.......but changed it to the Grandeur.........I want a new ship for my collection.......it will be nice going out of Tampa too..........

Later.................

Are you on the Dec 20th 4nt. cruise??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:53 pm

No sorry for the mixup Jill...............Jan 31st Grandeur cruise......Superbowl weekend.....not that i booked it for that........we would have loved to go around Christmas but its too hard for Dennis(work wise) since it is only a month after getting off the JW...

Ginny.I heard that about the flag folding on the news today......this country is getting too PC!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:09 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Good Morning Ladies,

Been busy catching up on stuff here at home and on the boards.

Had great fun with the Murder Mystery on Monarch of the Seas this past weekend. Liz and I were Presiden and VP of the Spencer Fan Club and it was a hoot. lol! Since it was all acting I got to come out of my shell and carry on. Such fun.
Liz and I have signed up for next years Muder Mystery as well on Oct 3, 2008. Hope we get another great part.

Chris I hope you are feeling better soon.

Everyone have a great day. Smile
Ginny, when we went to the RCI party last night, the DSR gave us very little information about the Murder Mystery cruises. How do they work?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:12 pm

Our party was a success and a good time was had by all...

Nighty Night SPB's Chat with you tomorrow... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:21 pm

Night Jill and all the other SPB's. Catch ya tomorrow. If I didn't have to go for bloodwork tomorrow, I'd be attacking the left over candy!Sad
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:36 am

We had fewer than 25 kids tonight. I bought 10 bags of candy, and only had to open 4. The 4th was because one child is allergic to peanuts, so I had to review my stash with his mom. He got a couple of Kit Kat bars. I have 7 unopened bags, good thing I'm going on Vision next weekend - I'll give it to Guest Relations and some bartenders, LOL.

I called C&A today because I didn't get my DP amenity call. The young man said, "there's no C&A number on your reservation." HUH????? It's on my cruise docs, for heaven's sake. But I'm getting a tote bag. I usually get wine or champagne, but never drink it, so I figured I'd try something new.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:29 am

We had 5, count em' 5 kids last night. I had to get up twice to go to the door. One trip it was our neighbor from across the street with her little boy. She said that there was a whole group of 2nd graders and they never did come by the house, oh well. Another Halloween gone.

Now on to Thanksgiving. My Son & his Girlfriend are cooking again this year and I've been told all I need to do is show up and make the gravy. My kind of Thanksgiving! turkey

Off to get some work done.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:06 am

Morning ladies!!

jean--I had to call for my amenity too...(are they slacking??) anyway,I picked the Korbel for the lesser of the evils........the tote is REALLY nice........I've gotten two...I think its the best gift...

Looks like a fall day out....think we;ll be getting some rain from Noel...

Hope everyone is feeling ok today!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:22 am

Good Morning SPB's: Looks like an overcast day again today, have to go put away the decorations from last night...
Sometimes C&A amazes me, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...
Patti: You can attack the candy now...
Have a good day all, will check back Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:28 pm

Morning all!

Jean- I wish you lived closer I could have robbed your stash of candy. I didn't think we would get to many kids, so I only bought 6 bags of candy and 1 big box of rice krispie treats from Costco. Well, we ran out at 8:00 pm!! I'm guessing we had close to 150 kids! I had some friends over, and they said I looked like a jack in the box jumping up and down to get the door! bounce My sister was giving out her Fiber1 granola bars! lol!

Ginny- My dad served 30 years in the Navy and was a Pearl Harbor survivor, when he died about 5 years ago, the Navy put on a beautiful full color guard funeral and burial at sea for him at Pearl Harbor, but I don't remember a flag folding ceremony? I think there was a tolling of the bells, and I know they presented my mom with a flag that flew over the USS Arizona in his honor, but no flag folding. I don't believe it was even offered?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:35 pm

Morning everyone..............back from having the bloodwork done. I didn't have to fast for 12 hours as it was just for Thyroid. Doctor forgot to put that on my instructions.........oh well, more candy for today!

It is a typical fall day here and only about 50 degrees. Reminds me a lot of when we were in Alaska. Oh how I miss the fun we all had.

Jen, 150 kids......affraid that is a lot of little ghosts and goblins.

Well, better go eat something before I pass out. Check back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:13 pm

Off to meet my daughter at Cracker Barrel(she needs to borrow luggage).......but before I do,had to share an updated signature..I am sure that little "dig" at the end will get her invited(NOT)..........why she thinks she is entitled is beyond me...

anyway,why did CC have to do with those 2 ships??
GTG......

Awaiting an invite for GENESIS that Autumn, pink boa is ready as is my flashing shoes. CC missed us with Azamara & Solstice.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:36 pm

PH8 wrote:
Off to meet my daughter at Cracker Barrel(she needs to borrow luggage).......but before I do,had to share an updated signature..I am sure that little "dig" at the end will get her invited(NOT)..........why she thinks she is entitled is beyond me...

GTG......

Awaiting an invite for GENESIS that Autumn, pink boa is ready as is my flashing shoes. CC missed us with Azamara & Solstice.

I think she's saying that Celebrity Cruises missed her, as if her what, 10 cruises? on them would get her on a pre-inaugural. We had 33 credits when Liberty was launched, and wouldn't have made the cut had it not been for our CC invite. I assume we won't get an Independence invite unless they have a couple of filler cruises when she gets to the US. I think we'll be close to 75 by the time we get to Genesis, so that should get us something, LOL!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:23 pm

critterchick wrote:
PH8 wrote:

GTG......

I think she's saying that Celebrity Cruises missed her, as if her what, 10 cruises? on them would get her on a pre-inaugural. We had 33 credits when Liberty was launched, and wouldn't have made the cut had it not been for our CC invite. I assume we won't get an Independence invite unless they have a couple of filler cruises when she gets to the US. I think we'll be close to 75 by the time we get to Genesis, so that should get us something, LOL!
I saw the updated signature. Like Genesis really wants her flashing shoes and pink boa! Thought about her flashing shoes when I was giving out candy last night and saw all the little ones with their tennis shoes that flashed as they walked!!

Jean is correct, she thought she would get an invite with her "Elite" status........she doesn't realize it goes by cruise credits. We also had 33 credits when Liberty was brought over and also missed the cut off.

One interesting thing that we learned at the RCI party on Tuesday is that it is the Genesis Project. The ship actually hasn't been named yet.

We'll only be at 49 when the mega ship goes into service. Don't think that will get us an invite. Now, if they would go by "days at sea", then we might have a chance as we should be up to 274 which sure sounds better than 49 cruise credits!! lol!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:55 pm

Patty, that's awesome - we'll have about 170 days at sea by then, but I'm hoping we'll be piling those on pretty soon, too!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:17 pm

critterchick wrote:
Patty, that's awesome - we'll have about 170 days at sea by then, but I'm hoping we'll be piling those on pretty soon, too!
Don't even want to calculate that into $$$$! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:57 pm

Dont we sound spoiled>???We ONLY will have 49 credits or only 75.....hahahah......there are people out there that only take a cruise once in a lifetime........of course,no one I would associate with Wink

Thanks for explaining the CC thing...she is something else,,,,,,,,what? I dont know...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:07 pm

PH8 wrote:
Dont we sound spoiled>???We ONLY will have 49 credits or only 75.....hahahah......there are people out there that only take a cruise once in a lifetime........of course,no one I would associate with Wink

Thanks for explaining the CC thing...she is something else,,,,,,,,what? I dont know...
I'm sorry............I wasn't bragging. Embarassed I probably sounded like somebody else........which definitely isn't me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:53 pm

Oh,I didnt think you were.........I was just saying I bet it really doesnt sound like such a pity party to those who dont cruise often........

Like myself...when Genesis comes along,I'll probably ONLY have 40 or so credits......wont be enough...(ppor me.only 40)

I bet some people would LOVE to have 40 or so........

I wasnt saying anything against you guys....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:58 pm

PH8 wrote:
Oh,I didnt think you were.........I was just saying I bet it really doesnt sound like such a pity party to those who dont cruise often........

Like myself...when Genesis comes along,I'll probably ONLY have 40 or so credits......wont be enough...(ppor me.only 40)

I bet some people would LOVE to have 40 or so........

I wasnt saying anything against you guys....
I know, I was just yankin your chain! And anyways, one should be proud of the number of cruise credits they have earned (no matter how few or how many)...........especially if they earned them the right way!Wink

Oh I know what I meant to tell you. We took my D+ pin to our local jeweler because I wanted a pendant made out of it. So he had his magnifier on and I asked him to look at the "chips" in the pin.

They are actually pieces of glass that have foil on the back.........almost like what the backing of a mirror has on it!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 pm

We are those that have earned it the "Right Way"...

Kathy: We are going to be dining with Paul, Judy and Jeannine (Paul's Couisin)..He had forgotten if we were D or D + and when I replied we were only Diamond, his reply was that's ok they once ate with a gold!!!

The only way we got the invite for the Liberty was through CC...Do you think lightening can strike twice Wink ...Later, Jill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Hey Patti. CCC is going to be very disappointed when she finds out they are not REAL diamonds! Mad I think it might be the time for her to try a new cruiseline if all she gets are cheap immitations, don't you? Wink Anyone with flashing shoes is going to find it hard to show off her jewels anyway. tongue Now let's see. That's Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean she's been through so far. Which one is next? Azamara by the looks of it. They will find out about her if she books that one. One thing to say in five words. "They know you are coming" Wink She made me cringe once again on her latest roll call post on the DS where she considers herself one of her TA's best customers. I've news for her. I know which TA she is with and she isn't! By far.

I read her review on epinions and the replies and fair nearly fell off my chair with the comments made to her. Laughing Good job! I don't see it there any longer. Perhaps she's gone away to think up some more untruths.

I hope all the SPBs are well. I do enjoy coming to "see" you every so often. Keep well all.

Phil

PS I think I read here at some stage that the roll calls are now only open to view by members. By chance my computer logged me out of the site, but I was still able to view this thread. Not sure if that is right or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next