Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:37 pm

Yes, Patti...that's him! He sent me the name of his TA some time ago, and I put it in my rolladex. Then I saw "it" mentioned and it's the same agent. Might have to drop him a line when he gets back. Wink

Yes, toofy, ear, neck and cheek ache! Abcessed somewhere under the the crowns he did several years ago. It flared up about a year & a half ago, but was easily cured with the antibiotics. This time it's ten times worse, so hope the result will not having to have the crown removed and additional work on the root canal. Seems sometimes the root can be so deep that it is not totally dead after the procedure. What luck!

I have some or most of the replies, plus the initial review if you don't have it all.

I think I can guess who's gone on DWS, but will find out a bit later, thanks for not telling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:44 pm

Thanks Kathy.........I got it.

Jul, got your email...........consider it done..........anything for a SPB "cub"!!

Sis Chris..........I'm sorry about your tooth. I rmember when it was bothering you. Did you have a root canal done prior to the placing of the crown. Yes, Please email him when he gets back. Maybe he has a good relationship with her and can get some information.

OK, before I spill the beans on who was let go............I'm out of here.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:29 am

All right, there's a NEW REVIEW dated today. I reregistered with a new name, and there it was in the middle of the page. Still 3 stars. That $$I(%$*# never gives up...

Oh, and now she's claiming that she spent $5000 on her D-1, when she bragged on the Roll Call that she only spent what, $1200 per person?

Now I'm going to try registering under my original name and see if I still see it. Yes, I did. Already sent the updated crap to Rachel. And here's my comment:

Once again, our fair reviewer has missed the truth in her review of this cruise. We were onboard, Diamond Plus member in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society, and we had a wonderful time on this cruise.

Royal Caribbean does not give coupons for percentages off future cruises, except under their cruise insurance policies. The reviewer's claim that the Hotel Director issued such a coupon is therefore suspect, as is her claim that her cabin was uninhabitable for the entire cruise. We are acquainted with people who had cabins next door, and they had no such problems. Cruise ships are constructed in such a manner that entire blocks of cabins share the pain of a blocked sewer line - we had the same issue midships, but the problem was resolved promptly with no need to yammer at Guest Relations (the new name for the same old Purser).

To expect gifts is churlish. We received a number of tokens of RCI's appreciation of our frequent cruising, and all of the items were in working order.

Our dear reviewer participated in Roll Call on Cruise Critic prior to the cruise, on which she boasted of only paying approximately $1200 per person for 2, so I'm not sure where her $5000 claim comes from, since she also claimed in her review that she had a zero Seapass balance at the end.

The Concierge Lounge holds about 20 people comfortably. To expect nearly 500 (475, not 575 as reported by our best friend) people to be accomodated is a bit of a stretch. The Miami office dictates access to the CL and where the overflow lounge should be located, so to fault the Radiance for that decision is unfair. I do agree, however, that all of the promised benefits of the CL should be made available to D/D+ members, which includes certain specialty coffees. Free reign at Lattetudes is not the answer, but perhaps RCI should consider establishing a Diamond lounge on all ships with a Concierge Lounge, as they have done on the Freedom class of ships.

I have not sailed a Carnival ship, but I do take exception at the suggestion that RCI did not deliver a quality product. I spoke with a large number of the D/D+ passengers, and I believe that our lovely reviewer's opinion is in the distinct minority. Sadly, an RCI members' cruise often brings out the worst of the "I'm entitled to a red carpet" crowd, and I would avoid such cruises in the future because of them, not because of the cruise itself, which was a lovely offering by RCI.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:05 am

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL THE SPB's

Jean #1: I can not see the review, went in and changed my name etc and still can not see it...Did you make a copy, if so please email to me...

Kathy: Dave & I just booked the Sovereign 12/21 to go along with the 12/24 4nt...Paul, Judy & Jeannine are on board and we will be dining together...
Have a good time on your Jewel cruise and keep her in good shape for us, Diane and John for January!

DWTS: MARIE SHOULD HAVE GONE HOME!!!!
Juls: I voted again this morning, but would only let me vote for one picture not 2...Will try again later...

Am one of the hostesses for our annual Halloween Party today. Party starts @ 5Pm...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:14 am

Jill........My dd and I are putting all votes on the Intense Defense pic on page7......we decided it made more sense to get the votes high on one pic......

THANKS to all SPB"s for your votes.......Justice appreciates all the support!!

Marie should have been the one to go home, but hey, we need someone to knock out next week!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody..........off to work in my costume.......(figured I'd go as a "NICE" person today instead of a B***H)...lol.....(well, some of my employees think that anyhow!)

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:51 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Been busy catching up on stuff here at home and on the boards.

Had great fun with the Murder Mystery on Monarch of the Seas this past weekend. Liz and I were Presiden and VP of the Spencer Fan Club and it was a hoot. lol! Since it was all acting I got to come out of my shell and carry on. Such fun.
Liz and I have signed up for next years Muder Mystery as well on Oct 3, 2008. Hope we get another great part.

Chris I hope you are feeling better soon.

Everyone have a great day. Smile
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:29 pm

I missed DWS! Who went home?????????

Just noticed that Monarch has a California Res rate on OV cabins for the 12/10 4 day sailing if anyone is interested. I am so tempted. But don't think I will have enough vacation by then.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:16 pm

Good afternoon everyone.............back from the dreaded grocery store so thought I would ketchup.

First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone. Hope you are all stocked for the kiddies tonight.

Jean....what a great letter to Rachel. When we finally were able to view her review last night, Jim pointed out that it was dated yesterday. Now if she paid $5000 for her D1 aft.........she got ripped off by her so called key account TA. We didn't even pay that much for our JS. Who is she trying to kid. I don't remember the exact wording of the first review, but I think she threw a couple more digs in this one. Oh well, let's see what kind of response you get.

So you all know who got booted last night on DWTS. BAD MISTAKE......Marie Osmond should have been the one to go definitely. I really enjoyed watching Sabrina dance, though her performance on Monday wasn't the best.

OK, off to have lunch and then cut the grass.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:26 pm

Patti: Please send me a copy of the review (I know you must have one)...Thanks, Jill...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:49 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Patti: Please send me a copy of the review (I know you must have one)...Thanks, Jill...
You've got mail heading your way!!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:54 pm

I think the DWTS ratings must be down, so they staged a vote-off of Sabrina to get people outraged. Remember Season 1 when Kelly fell twice during her final and they still gave her 10s. What a crock. I though Jenny should have gone home, personally.

Ginny before you know it you'll be out of your shell completely, LOL!

Jill, I emailed you the review. It seems to have disappeared again - there are only 15 of them instead of the 16 there were last night. I emailed the text to Rachel, so perhaps RCI is having them yanked - wouldn't that be interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:16 pm

Hi all.........

I agree with how wrong DWTS outcome was.........its all a popularity contest..not a true talent show ...remember how long Master P stayed?? Come on,even i could dance better than him..........BROTHER!!

I dont see her review anymore either..btw,I know now why she does so many reviews........you get paid to do them and when someone clicks on it,you get paid that way too..should have figured she wouldnt do it for free....

Jul........I was gonna tell you I put all my votes on the page 7 pic last night....NOT realizing I used them all up......but thats a good idea you're putting them all on that one.......I'll go vote right now!

Jill-I was booked on the SS Dec 21st too.......but changed it to the Grandeur.........I want a new ship for my collection.......it will be nice going out of Tampa too..........

Later.................
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:17 pm

I've stopped watching DWTS altogether for that exact reason, I think all of the reality shows are staged to some extent. Exclamation

I've tried to view her new review and I still don't see it. scratch

Jill forward what Patti sent to you to me....please!!!!!

Happy Halloween Halloween to all, can hardly wait for all of the "trick or treaters" to show up tonight and drive the dogs nuts. Maybe I'll have John go to the bedroom DoggieBreak and I'll stay in the Living Room.

Anyway, very quiet here today. Weather has been beautiful cool nights warm days.

Need to back at it.

L8R

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Quote :
43 & 44 are my husband & I. Finally got it to work, YEAH!
I pulled this off the Polar Bear roll call when it was posted last year.

OK, dumb blond question..............I know I have seen where she has posted somewhere that she is 57. It might have been a profile or something.........but somebody please tell me that you've seen it also.

Or am I having a BlondeMoment?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:15 pm

Diane, you've got mail heading your way.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:31 pm

Thanks again Patti for sending the 2nd review to me. This one is so different and so much more scathing toward RCCL than the first. She really needs to save what she writes doesn't she? I would not want to be her TA, there isn't anyway you could ever do anything to suit her. Of course after reading this second review I think I know what her problem is, she sees double. We were there at Pier 39 when they were counting the Sea Lions and the guy told us that there were 447. She said 800 so see that's her problem! lol! . And, I would be willing to bet that they just stopped giving her the gifts, she wasn't happy with them so why bother. She didn't say anything about the CD case or the mug.

Anyway, that's my analysis. But I still can't view it. I'm going to logon on from the home computer tonight and see if that matters, cookies and all that. I don't feel like cleaning my work machine at the moment I go oncall tomorrow and I don't want to create any problems if I don't have to. Laughing

d

Last edited by on Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:35 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :

OK, dumb blond question..............I know I have seen where she has posted somewhere that she is 57. It might have been a profile or something.........but somebody please tell me that you've seen it also.

Actually I saw that on ZABA search. April 1950 and according to ZABA search he was born in May of 1952.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:55 pm

ZABA???? Whats that??

Ok,how come I cant see the review now and you can?? BTW....its the same one I sent you,Patti??
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:59 pm

PH8 wrote:
ZABA???? Whats that??

Ok,how come I cant see the review now and you can?? BTW....its the same one I sent you,Patti??

WWW.ZABASEARCH.COM enter your name and it'll return lots of info on you. Of course there might be other "yous" also. I had all of my stuff deleted because it went back several years. We've been in Texas since 1990 and they had info on me from when we lived in Maryland and that was 1984 - 1990. It's a cool search engine if your looking for someone.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :

Actually I saw that on ZABA search. April 1950 and according to ZABA search he was born in May of 1952.

d
Thanks Diane, I can do the math............she was born in 1950 so if you subtract 1950 from 2007 I do believe you get 57! And I did that without a calculator!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:11 pm

PH8 wrote:
ZABA???? Whats that??

I haven't even tried to look fo it. I'm just going on what Jean said, that it is not there...............she did say that, didn't she?? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:21 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:
ZABA???? Whats that??

WWW.ZABASEARCH.COM enter your name and it'll return lots of info on you. Of course there might be other "yous" also. I had all of my stuff deleted because it went back several years. We've been in Texas since 1990 and they had info on me from when we lived in Maryland and that was 1984 - 1990. It's a cool search engine if your looking for someone.

d
OHMY.this could be dangerous..........Im gonna check it out right now............on me and my husband!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:22 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
ZABA???? Whats that??

I haven't even tried to look fo it. I'm just going on what Jean said, that it is not there...............she did say that, didn't she?? Embarassed

Im getting confused.....

I havent looked lately............any sightings on CC since the Azamara posts??
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:54 pm

Can someone send me the newest one review???

Off to trick or treat......oh yippee!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:52 pm

I received this information from Dr. Laura a national radio host. Thought you'll might find it important.

Save The Flag-Folding Recitations at Military Funerals

October 31, 2007 on 1:32 pm | In Military, Veterans EMail This Post

This is a “huzzah” to a bunch of Democrats for doing the right thing, and we have to join them.
A group of Congressmen has asked the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
to reconsider its obnoxious, disgusting, and horrible ban on the
flag-folding ceremony at military funerals, after the agency decided
last month to “streamline” burials at Federal cemeteries. It gets
worse.
However, the attempt to jerk their heads around in the right
direction is being led by Representative Heath Shuler (D-NC). He wrote
a letter to the head of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs which said:
Dear Acting Secretary Mansfield:
We are writing to express our concern regarding recently
announced policies banning the traditional flag-folding recitations by
Memorial Honor Detail volunteers.

The flag-folding recitation is a long-standing tradition which
brings comfort to the living and honor to the deceased. The
recitations accompanying each fold pay tribute to the service and
sacrifice of our veterans and their families, the nation they proudly
serve, and the belief that they hold dear.

As our nation loses 1,500 World War II veterans every day, we
feel that it is vital to insure that the final rites for these American
heroes will be permitted to include the freedoms of speech and
religious expression enshrined in our Constitution, and defended by
their service.

We ask that you please reconsider the policy and allow the
Memorial Honor Detail volunteers to perform the traditional
flag-folding recitation if requested by the family of the deceased…

Now this letter was co-signed, and I want to give kudos to the
representatives who co-signed it, and they’re all Democrats. Ask me
where the Republicans are on this. I don’t know - maybe nobody called
them up. But it’s co-signed by Representative Chris Carney (D-PA),
Brad Ellsworth (D-IN)…and these are all great guys for doing this…Baron
Hill (D-IN), Tim Holden (D-PA), Nick Lampson (D-TX), Jim Marshall
(D-GA), Jim Matheson (D-UT), Mick McIntyre (D-NC), Mike Ross (D-AR),
Gene Taylor (D-MS), and John Tanner (D-TN).
Now I want to give you the second part of the problem, and it’s so
obnoxious, that it’s hard for me to even write. By the way, there’s
nothing in the Constitution that bans religion. Our Constitution
disallows the state to have a religion that we all have to follow, but
it doesn’t ban religion. That is so abused by the atheists trying to
take God out of everything, that I’m tired of it, and we have to fight
back. This is the moment to fight back, and I’ll give you the address
on how to do it.
A complaint - one, lousy complaint….one! - made this happen. The complaint about the recitation for the 11th fold, which says “in
the eyes of a Hebrew citizen, represents the lower portion of the seal
of King David and King Solomon, and glorifies, in their eyes, the God
of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”
garnered a complaint at the California cemetery and prompted the ban. One lousy comment!
By the way, the 12th fold recitation is geared to Christians, saying “the fold represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies in their eyes God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.”
It’s just terrible…just terrible, as one World War II Navy veteran,
Bobby Castillo, 85, said: “It’s a slap in the face to every veteran.
When we got back from the war, we didn’t ask for a whole lot. We just
want to give our veterans the respect they deserve. No one has ever
complained about us. I just don’t understand.” He is part of a
16-member detail that has performed military honors at more than 1,400
services. They were preparing to read the flag-folding remarks at the
Riverside (CA) cemetery when graveyard staff stopped them.
Charlie Waters, parliamentarian for the American Legion of
California said he’s advising Memorial Honor Details to ignore the
edict. “This is nuts,” Walter said. “There are 26 million veterans in
this country and they’re not going to take us all to prison.”
So, I’m very grateful to Representative Heath Shuler (D-NC), and I
think we have to join in turning this around. This is disgusting. You
take a tradition that’s been going on for so long, and because one
person doesn’t want to hear “God,” it stops? No. Let’s turn this
around. Turn this completely around, and this is how you’re going to
do it.
You have to be polite, so send your letters to:
The Honorable Gordon H. Mansfield

Acting Secretary of Veterans Affairs

810 Vermont Avenue, N.W.

Washington, DC 20420

Phone: 202-273-4817

Email: Gordon.Mansfield@va.gov
Send a letter, make a phone call, and send an email. I want this
man inundated. I want millions of you to do this, to counteract one person who thinks they can rip God out of the universe, when our Constitution does not demand that.
All of this information is on my website www.drlaura.com//action/index.html?mode=view&tile=1&id=14918. I am unbelievably grateful to these dozen Democrats who stood up to the plate immediately. “Hoo-ah” to all of them!
UPDATE
We spoke to Congressman Shuler’s office and they’re still going
forward with legislation to rescind this order. While the
“clarification” from the Department of Veterans Affairs only covers
volunteer honor guards, many of the cemeteries have Federal employees
performing the flag-folding.
In addition, we heard from a soldier currently serving on a state
Honor Guard, who told us that they often work in co-operation with
local Veterans Service Organizations’ honor guards. The Veterans
Service Organizations not only donate their time, but they have to
maintain their uniforms, pay for gas to get to the funerals, pay for
blank ammunition and weapon servicing. They’re supposed to be paid a
small amount for their services, but while Congress has authorized the
program to do this, they haven’t actually funded it. We need to do a
lot more to honor our veterans, both living and deceased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next