Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:32 pm

Morning from cold Ohio. There was actually SNOW on the roof tops today. And the leaves are finally started to fall of the trees. Hopefully, the weather will warm up and dry off so that we can dispose of them.

Jul, so sorry that you have to cancel your cruise......that's a real bummer. Hope you can plan on something in the future.

Jean#2.....absolutely go to Sam's or Costco. Much cheaper and all the work is done for you. But Ginny is right....a relish tray has more pickles on it. Soooooo.........get the tray already made up and then add the pickles!

jillybabes wrote:

Getting luggage out today for our Radiance cruise next week sunny ...

Does anyone have any messages for crew when we are on board???
By the way cold front came in last night and it is a breezy 46 degrees....Later, Jill Cool
Ohhhhh, I am sooooo jealous. Let's see, where should I begin. If Karen San Juan is there, please say hi from us. She is a waiter in the DR and also a greeter in the WJ.

Vas is a WJ Supervisor and should be back from vacation.

Oh Heck.......just say hi to anybody you see from us.........they've gotta remember us!! Laughing

Find out who the new captain is replacing Captain Trym while he is on vacation. Wolfie is having a heart attack on her Current Captains thread. It seems to be TOP SECRET!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Oh Heck.......just say hi to anybody you see from us.........they've gotta remember us!! Laughing !!

Only if she wears her Polar Bear Pj's to breakfast Laughing .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:11 pm

Hi everybody, It's freezing here. I need a cruise. Jul sorry you have to cancel. Hope you can re-schedule something soon. Patti, wish you lived closer and you too Jean. We'd love company for Christmas. I guess I'm not on the list either 'cause I didn't get a certificate. Either that or I'm on the wrong list. affraid
I worked like a dog yesterday and got a lot accomplished so I feel better prepared for my family's visit. Today we are going up to Pa for our DGS's birthday
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:00 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hi everybody, It's freezing here. I need a cruise. Jul sorry you have to cancel. Hope you can re-schedule something soon. Patti, wish you lived closer and you too Jean. We'd love company for Christmas. I guess I'm not on the list either 'cause I didn't get a certificate. Either that or I'm on the wrong list. affraid
I worked like a dog yesterday and got a lot accomplished so I feel better prepared for my family's visit. Today we are going up to Pa for our DGS's birthday

Hey, Sheila using the PA turnpike it's almost a straight shot from where Patti is to where you are.

We haven't received a certificate either but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:19 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Good morning everyone!

Okay, I hate to disagree with you Jul and Jill. But if you add dip and more vegies it becomes a Crudite' plate or veggie tray. If I'm doing a relish tray, it is usually celery, olives, pickles, marinated mushrooms or artichoke hearts stuff like that. I like to do the little sweet gerkins, and also the baby dills, and a couple kinds of olives, at Christmas I add the little pickled crab apples.

Anyway that's my take! Wink I guess everyone has their own way of doing things. Very Happy

Jen

I stand corrected, I was speed reading lol! ...

Patti: I posted on Karen's current capt. that it is Pederini or Pedericci who will be taking the Capt. helm... I will say hi to everyone for you, and hope to be able to meet Willie, that is if they let all into the CL...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:14 pm

Hello, ladies! We had an injury-free day on the yachts yesterday, unless you count a bit of burn where I didn't quite get slathered in sunblock. We were supposed to have 3 races, but most of the people were coming from a hotel and arrived late, so we only had time to do two. We won the first by a country mile, then they won the second by a hair, so we declared ourselves the winners. It really was a good workout and lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:09 pm

jillybabes wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
Good morning everyone!

Okay, I hate to disagree with you Jul and Jill. But if you add dip and more vegies it becomes a Crudite' plate or veggie tray. If I'm doing a relish tray, it is usually celery, olives, pickles, marinated mushrooms or artichoke hearts stuff like that. I like to do the little sweet gerkins, and also the baby dills, and a couple kinds of olives, at Christmas I add the little pickled crab apples.

Anyway that's my take! Wink I guess everyone has their own way of doing things. Very Happy

Jen

Patti: I posted on Karen's current capt. that it is Pederini or Pedericci who will be taking the Capt. helm... I will say hi to everyone for you, and hope to be able to meet Willie, that is if they let all into the CL...
Nope, he's going to Legend. When I emailed Chantal and asked if he was going to be rotating with Trym, she said "according to the Captain, no he is not".

So your mission Jill, if you chose to accept it, is to find out who is the Captain in rotation with Trym. Laughing This las sentence will self destruct in 10 seconds!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Hey, Sheila using the PA turnpike it's almost a straight shot from where Patti is to where you are.

d
What's this, am I going to have company? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:47 pm

critterchick wrote:
Hello, ladies! We had an injury-free day on the yachts yesterday, unless you count a bit of burn where I didn't quite get slathered in sunblock. We were supposed to have 3 races, but most of the people were coming from a hotel and arrived late, so we only had time to do two. We won the first by a country mile, then they won the second by a hair, so we declared ourselves the winners. It really was a good workout and lots of fun!
Well, you just blew your chance at a discount off your next cruise!! roflmao

But I am glad to hear that!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:29 pm

jillybabes wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
Good morning everyone!

Jen

That's okay, I knew you wouldn't be offended.cheers I just always get stuck with the vegie tray and the relish tray!lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:34 am

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

d

Diane you are right. We have driven out there many times. Patti and Jim could be here for dinner in about 7 hours. We drive right by Cleveland on our way to Chicago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:38 am

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

d
What's this, am I going to have company? Very Happy

No I am. Christmas dinner 10 miles from the Monster Mile. How about it.? HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:38 am

Hello all, is so good to read your posts & see so much chatter!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Has been so crazy here, I lurk and read.

Juls & Susan hug your fellas for me.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:55 pm

FINALLY.........able to get in.......

Have a new hard drive and IT SUCKS trying to get everything set up........I wish for ONCE I could get a laptop that isn't a pos.......oh well......for that matter I wish I was a millionaire too!!

Jen......If I served a veggie tray with artichokes and mushrooms around here people would wonder what it was!!!...I just buy the ones at Sams predone...

back to working on this computer......after logging in here I now have a runtime bug cropping up and I HATE THOSE

j
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:53 pm

Happy weekend all!

Ray and I are going to our friends on T-Day, so I'm making a small turkey with stuffing for our dinner tonight! I do so love left overs and hate not having them if we dine somewhere else!

The new job is getting better. Not so stressful and I feel in control again, but still lots of hours. In fact, we are working the day after T-Day, so it's a good thing we don't have anything big planned!

Barb, hug Danny for me too! Hope everyone has a nice weekend and if I don't check in before then, enjoy your holidays, whatever you do! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:23 pm

Murphy wrote:
Happy weekend all!

Ray and I are going to our friends on T-Day, so I'm making a small turkey with stuffing for our dinner tonight! I do so love left overs and hate not having them if we dine somewhere else!

The new job is getting better. Not so stressful and I feel in control again, but still lots of hours. In fact, we are working the day after T-Day, so it's a good thing we don't have anything big planned!

Barb, hug Danny for me too! Hope everyone has a nice weekend and if I don't check in before then, enjoy your holidays, whatever you do! Smile

Good to hear from you Susan. Glad things are coming together at the new job. Our DS and family are coming in from Chicago for TG and I'll have the whole gang here.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: