Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:42 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
Hey Patti. CCC is going to be very disappointed when she finds out they are not REAL diamonds! Mad I think it might be the time for her to try a new cruiseline if all she gets are cheap immitations, don't you? Wink Anyone with flashing shoes is going to find it hard to show off her jewels anyway. tongue Now let's see. That's Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean she's been through so far. Which one is next? Azamara by the looks of it. They will find out about her if she books that one. One thing to say in five words. "They know you are coming" Wink She made me cringe once again on her latest roll call post on the DS where she considers herself one of her TA's best customers. I've news for her. I know which TA she is with and she isn't! By far.

I read her review on epinions and the replies and fair nearly fell off my chair with the comments made to her. Laughing Good job! I don't see it there any longer. Perhaps she's gone away to think up some more untruths.

I hope all the SPBs are well. I do enjoy coming to "see" you every so often. Keep well all.

Phil

PS I think I read here at some stage that the roll calls are now only open to view by members. By chance my computer logged me out of the site, but I was still able to view this thread. Not sure if that is right or not.
Hi there Phil....long time to talk with!! Yes, I guess now you have to be a member to be able to view all roll calls.

So you liked that review, did you know. I thought we were spot on with our replies. Yes, that was pulled, but she wrote another one on October 30, which has also mysteriously disappeared............and this time nobody commented on us. We have a feeling that possibly RCI is involved now.

I was reading Host Andy's review of his experience on Azamara's Quest and I do hope that they work all the bugs out of it before she arrives, if in fact, she really is going. Some of what he reported would even make me upset.

I also wonder what is going to happen when she sails on Radiance in South America. I hope she realizes that they need Visas for Brazil and that they are going to cost them close to $350 for the two of them. And this is definitely one thing she can not get for free.

Phil, don't be a stranger. We love your "objective" views on the situation. You always bring a smile to my face.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi y'all.........what a crazy couple days......

Jen....150 t&t'ers??...YIKES.......I had two large bags of candy and didn't even use one up.......

Getting really busy in town now so work has been NUTS..that's a good thing, except I get no time to read posts.....3 pages behind today!!

Hope everyone has had a good week......and I sure wish I had enuff cruises to get invited on an inaugural.....that will be my goal in LIFE!!!

j Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Phil, good to hear from you again! Yes, we've been busy getting her reviews yanked from Epinions. Three so far.

Patti, I think I may have had the only comment before the review vanished, and I do think RCI had something to do with it, since I emailed Rachel with the text rather late at night and it was gone by the morning. I'm thinking of posting my cruise critic review and seeing what she says to that, LOL.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:37 pm

http://whodunitcruises.com/

Patti, here is the address for the Mystery Cruises.

Liz and I received a letter mailed to me and I scanned it and sent it to Liz. It explained the Mystery and what to expect.

There were lots of rolls that would have been diffcult to play such as The Mushroom Researcher. However is person was allowed to act that part assigned. So if they wanted to expand on the roll they could! Liz and I were just give a great roll to play.

Hope everyone has a good evening. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:11 pm

critterchick wrote:
Phil, good to hear from you again! Yes, we've been busy getting her reviews yanked from Epinions. Three so far.

Patti, I think I may have had the only comment before the review vanished, and I do think RCI had something to do with it, since I emailed Rachel with the text rather late at night and it was gone by the morning. I'm thinking of posting my cruise critic review and seeing what she says to that, LOL.
Three............I thought there were only two.

Well, between Jill sending the first one and you sending the second one and maybe the tooth fairy sending one that I must have missed........all I can say is...............YEAH TEAM!!!!!Yay Cheers Yay Cheers

A positive review...........go for it. Then we can all come back and agree with you.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:41 pm

Night everyone.............see ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:59 pm

Nite all!!...........pleasant dreams
j Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:42 am

[quote="cruisenfever]Three............I thought there were only two.

Well, between Jill sending the first one and you sending the second one and maybe the tooth fairy sending one that I must have missed........all I can say is...............YEAH TEAM!!!!!Yay Cheers Yay Cheers
[/quote]

Yup, three. The first one was pulled with about 8 comments, then #2 exited with about 15. I do think RCI had something with #3 being pulled. But I like to think that I helped...

And here's the link to my review. Let's see if it stays published!

http://www.epinions.com/content_406871379588
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:22 am

Very nice and fair review Jean!! Sounds like you covered all the bases...........

Just booked the Monarch last night for New Years eve 08......so weird to see it listed as a Bahamas cruise.....gonna be my husbands first time on it...my 3rd......

Nice chill in the air today...get to shut off the a/c and open the windows...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:24 am

PS Jul.forgot to tell you,since I have several alias,I have been voting more than once.... hope it helps...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:45 am

PH8 wrote:
Very nice and fair review Jean!! Sounds like you covered all the bases...........

Just booked the Monarch last night for New Years eve 08......so weird to see it listed as a Bahamas cruise.....gonna be my husbands first time on it...my 3rd......

Nice chill in the air today...get to shut off the a/c and open the windows...........

Kathy: Weren't you going on the Mariner for New Year's...

68 degrees and breezy...love it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:18 pm

Yes Jill..we were.........it was really kinda $$$$$ so we changed,....with dennis' job, the price of gas is killing us.... Sad
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:36 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yes Jill..we were.........it was really kinda $$$$$ so we changed,....with dennis' job, the price of gas is killing us.... Sad

You keep switching cruises like others change underwear lol!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:24 pm

PH8 wrote:

Thanks for the compliment, Kathy! Let's just see if CCC posts a comment. I hope you enjoy Monarch next New Year's. We've never done a NYE cruise and are trying Vision this year. I looked at Monarch's repo cruise and just couldn't do it - she's not built for a 16-night itinerary with 10 sea days, not at her current capacity, anyway.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:57 pm

Afternoon...............it's a beautiful fall day here hope you are enjoying some of the same.

Jean, that was a wonderful review that you wrote. Very accurate........and fair. It will be interesting to see if you receive any comments.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Kathy........THANKS!!........

I'm using 7 different email addresses and voting every morning....10 votes a day til the 18th......I doubt we can beat number one but may as well try for 2nd or 3rd place...

have a great day y'all........another busy weekend coming up and gotta get ready for it.......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:00 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Kathy........THANKS!!........

I'm using 7 different email addresses and voting every morning....10 votes a day til the 18th......I doubt we can beat number one but may as well try for 2nd or 3rd place...

have a great day y'all........another busy weekend coming up and gotta get ready for it.......

jul Smile

Jul: Send me the site again please, they were supposed to automatically email me daily, but nada today...Later, Jill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi Everybody, We're in beautiful St Maarten today. Thought I'd stop in and say hi!!. We are having a wonderful time and our friends are loving it. Empress is just adorable. There are some amenities we miss but the ship is so cute and clean as a whistle. The crew are great and I do believe our wait staff is about the best we've had. I'll read abck a little to see w3hat you'all are talking about and I'll be back in the swing of things next Tuesday for sure. Bye for now. DramaQueen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:23 pm

jillybabes wrote:

You keep switching cruises like others change underwear lol!
Well, why else do they have so many choices??\

I do book and always keep looking......

Im soooooooooo jealous Sheila is in St Martin........

Yea Jul.Im voting on 5 accounts,so thats 50 a day from me........will add to it in a bit..
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hi Everybody, We're in beautiful St Maarten today. Thought I'd stop in and say hi!!. We are having a wonderful time and our friends are loving it. Empress is just adorable. There are some amenities we miss but the ship is so cute and clean as a whistle. The crew are great and I do believe our wait staff is about the best we've had. I'll read abck a little to see w3hat you'all are talking about and I'll be back in the swing of things next Tuesday for sure. Bye for now. DramaQueen
Hi Sheila............thanks for stopping by. We miss you. Hope you are having great weather.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:34 pm

Sheila; My friend's son called her today from St. Maarten and said they were having a ball...Guess the weather is wonderful...Have a guavaberry colada for me! Can't wait to hear all the details...We loved Empress (was our 2nd RCCL CRUISE)...
Jul: Thanks for the email...will vote, if it lets me...

Just bought a Hoover Floormate for our Tile and Laminate flooring, will let you know how I like it..

Later, Jill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:43 pm

I have one,Jill.............works pretty good........but since my whole house is tiled,I dont use the dry feature......takes twice as long.........I let it air dry and it doesnt take much time at all...........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:35 pm

Hey everyone, did you all get the email from Bob on the Celebrity NextCruise bookings and OBC's? Guess the more your cruise costs the more OBC you get. Hope RCI doesn't go to this method.

I think that someone we all know is gonna have to spend more money to get the higher OBC.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:51 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Hey everyone, did you all get the email from Bob on the Celebrity NextCruise bookings and OBC's? Guess the more your cruise costs the more OBC you get. Hope RCI doesn't go to this method.
Hi - This was the method they were using on Celebrity when I was on it last month. So I didn't book anything. Also, they were only selling the $100 deposit, but no cruise, thing for Celebrity, not RCCL, so I didn't buy that either as it's too expensive to solo sail on Celebrity.
Weather here is gorgeous, sunny sunny and dry for the last 10 days, and no rain forecast for next week! I'll need to turn the sprinklers back on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:00 pm

Has anyone heard if RCCL is changing the C & A requirements. I have a couple of weeks before booking my December flights, and I can still add a 4 night to my Monarch B2B if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next