Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
VegasSpunk
TwitchOR
GrmyCRS
Cruising Fool
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
Murphy
frudutx
jillybabes
barbeeAL
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:54 pm

Donkey is online too, selling illegal chocolate or something....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:01 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
OK, her green light is on........Laughing Laughing

Here is what she said in response to a question about a table on your balcony.......

"If Not in a GS + then may I suggest you sail on Celebrity in a Concierge Class stateroom with a bottle of bubbly on ice greeting you. A table for 4 dressed just like the dining room table, with all meals served out there. That was the plus for them. And you don't have to be Elite as we were.

Then we sail as Diamonds on RCCL and we get a tiny table for 2 drinks. Not even coffee & danish fit. So the coffeetable went out there with the tiny table as the coffeetable inside. Even our Steward could not get us anything bigger with chairs. So that made it great for the dining room but no lunch on port days, so room service wins on the coffetable outside. Still is quiet eating with a great view."

I have a feeling that she is not going to see what jul posted about the C&A gifts. I don't think she reads that far back..........she's only up on current events.

Well, I could quote Jul's post and bring it back to the top, but I already quoted it once... anyone else still with us who could do that??? sunny

Yup I'll take care of that. Be right back hic!!!! BTW I can't feel my lips. Drinks
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Murphy wrote:

I'll head on over there right now and do the deed DoggieBreak
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Murphy wrote:
I thought this one was funnier! Someone asked if the safes were combination or magnetic strip:
MACOP:
Just Remember

the safe is NOT a MICROWAVE OVEN.

Sorry, a joke that the CD loves to use.
I saw that one........was she really trying to be funny?
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:04 pm

Murphy wrote:

Very good Susan. Took me just few beats to pick up on that one!

I'll be designated driver tonight, I need to be up early tomorrow anyway. The kid's neighborhood is having a garage sale and I'm helping.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:04 pm

Sorry been on phone.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Dramaqueen wrote:
Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Here is what she said in response to a question about a table on your balcony.......

"If Not in a GS + then may I suggest you sail on Celebrity in a Concierge Class stateroom with a bottle of bubbly on ice greeting you. A table for 4 dressed just like the dining room table, with all meals served out there. That was the plus for them. And you don't have to be Elite as we were.

Then we sail as Diamonds on RCCL and we get a tiny table for 2 drinks. Not even coffee & danish fit. So the coffeetable went out there with the tiny table as the coffeetable inside. Even our Steward could not get us anything bigger with chairs. So that made it great for the dining room but no lunch on port days, so room service wins on the coffetable outside. Still is quiet eating with a great view."

I have a feeling that she is not going to see what jul posted about the C&A gifts. I don't think she reads that far back..........she's only up on current events.

Well, I could quote Jul's post and bring it back to the top, but I already quoted it once... anyone else still with us who could do that??? sunny

Yup I'll take care of that. Be right back hic!!!! BTW I can't feel my lips. Drinks
I'll be Patrick Swayze's character like in Ghost. Here I come...........DoggieBreak
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:05 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

I saw that think she'll switch back?

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 pm

I don't see where she has posted on our roll call, should I wait to post the news!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Good job Sheila.........ThumpsUp LittleDevil ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:08 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:
I thought this one was funnier! Someone asked if the safes were combination or magnetic strip:
MACOP:
Just Remember

the safe is NOT a MICROWAVE OVEN.

Sorry, a joke that the CD loves to use.
I saw that one........was she really trying to be funny?

Do you think she knows how? Cool

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:12 pm

jillybabes wrote:
I don't see where she has posted on our roll call, should I wait to post the news!

Jill I got'rr done already. Drinks hic!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:13 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

I was posting the same time you were and then saw that you had posted on the other side, I did too Laughing ...We gotta stop this drunken geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:16 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

I was posting the same time you were and then saw that you had posted on the other side, I did too Laughing ...We gotta stop this drunken geek

You're right, my liver will never stand this. Drinks

I checked, it really looks good. That should bring her out of the woodwork DrEvil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:19 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

You're right, my liver will never stand this. Drinks

I checked, it really looks good. That should bring her out of the woodwork DrEvil

Only at night though that's the only time roaches come out! or so I'm told.
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 pm

Sheila: I didn't mean the booze Drinks , I meant posting at the same time flower ...

Susan: I am so proud of you, not only did you get the JOB, you are packed and ready to go WooHoo !!!

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 pm

Good job ladies.........but her light is now off. Guess Jerry's getting lucky tonight!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Patti: How can you tell if she is online, I know about the green light but where did you find her....
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:23 pm

Good one D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:24 pm

Murphy wrote:
Patti, they are here:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977107372

And here's your BBC. Now I really am going to finish packing....

So what is the new chat site? What's gather.com? I haven't touched my Cosmo yet, but it's time to start, because it's past 5:00 here!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:25 pm

Geesh you guys! Are we going to have to have an AA Polar Bear meeting on board???????????Laughing

Well no drinking for me tonight, have to take hubby by the hand and get him some new shoes! I've sent him out twice on his own and he has come back empty handed!

Jean- Good job on the B'Day present! The cruise is mine!
Glad to hear Carmen is better!

Had lunch with my Mom today, since I'll be gone on my Birthday, she gave me a Kohl's gift card, so think I will ask hubby to make that our first stop tonight!Very Happy

Happy Friday Everyone!

Jen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:31 pm

[quote="jillybabes"]Sheila: I didn't mean the booze Drinks , I meant posting at the same time flower ...

/quote]

Au Contraire Mon Ami. Posting at the same time means another drink..... remember Drinks at that cheap satellite bar my treat... drunken
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:32 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Patti: How can you tell if she is online, I know about the green light but where did you find her....
Do a serach..........find all threads started by her (makes it easier) then click on first thread she started. You will see the thread with her avatar and screen name.........if the light is green she is online, if it is blue, she is off line.

LauraS calls that following her around.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:32 pm

Jean#1 Congrats on the earrings Cool And a early HappyBirthday
to you.

You Ladies are bad I will have to go over now and read the cc boards. bye.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:35 pm

critterchick wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Patti, they are here:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977107372

And here's your BBC. Now I really am going to finish packing....

So what is the new chat site? What's gather.com? I haven't touched my Cosmo yet, but it's time to start, because it's past 5:00 here!
You have mail. Better get going.............this group is at least 3 drinks ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next