Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
VegasSpunk
TwitchOR
GrmyCRS
Cruising Fool
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
Murphy
frudutx
jillybabes
barbeeAL
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 am

Finally I'm caught up. I thought I told you guys to take it easy. affraid

7 pages..... I enjoyed reading that herself may be smacked down and no way would she get any of my info Thanks to whoever Triangled her I don't remember who it was.

Hope all who are hurting have had a better day.

Jill thanks for missing me.

We got our post card and Bob said the same thing as Jim. "I'm taking this with me."

I havn't been over there yet, I didn't get in 'til 9.15 and then I had to watch BB.

HappyBirthday to you HappyBirthday to you HappyBirthday dear Dave HappyBirthday to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:20 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Patti- You have a dirty mind!!! Wink

I'm concerned about Sheila...no posts at all today from her.

Ginny - Thanks so much, we're doing better. Thank goodness we have this cruise to look forward to.

Here I am Chris better late than never. See the post above. I had a looooong day. It's called pay back ahead of time. Arg
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:23 am

Whew...I'm glad you're ok! Was worried that there was more bad news.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:38 am

He has about as much sensitivity as his friend has couth Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:05 am

GrmyCRS wrote:

Can you beat that. All he can do in response to Barb's post is give her a lecture on how good his pharmacist is. I had to say something, and I don't think I said enough. FlamingMad I'm such a coward. I should have wiped the floor with him. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 am

I have to go to bed I'm in at 7am tomorrow. More payback I guess.

Nitey nite SPB's
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:16 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Is it my imagination or does Tom live in his own little world and is oblivious to everything else around him (except bicycles, of course)?? tongue

I think he's focussed on his cabin crawl list to the exclusion of all else.

I see that Ephraim hasn't responded to Sheila's gentle admonishment. He reminds me of Hermione in the first HP - always had her hand up in the air with the answer. But I'll bet he's not nearly as darling as Emma Watson.Cheers
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:00 am

Guess whos here ??????????? Wow I almost gave up.But perservernce PAID OFF.Sorry but I was busy doing my Canada trivia.ROTFLMAO
I thought I had been deserted.I have the perfect pin for you when I see you Patti, and a special one for you Chris.
Well back to trivia I only have the first one done because Jill helped. LATER RuthRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_cheersRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_biggrinRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Lol
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 am

Ruth!!!!!!! You made it! Welcome aboard the Special Polar Bear Express, darlin'!Cheers CheersCheers
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:44 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Can you beat that. All he can do in response to Barb's post is give her a lecture on how good his pharmacist is. I had to say something, and I don't think I said enough. FlamingMad I'm such a coward. I should have wiped the floor with him. Sad
Diane wiped the floor with him this morning. :spi:

Patti's Dyson may be needed to clear up the mess Exclamation
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:07 am

cruisenfever wrote:

You know, I know this group of SPB's is going to have a very long and happy relationship. You guys have never met me, for all you know I could be a real jerk, but you came to my support and found this wonderful site so that I could be included in the chatter. For that I will be forever grateful.
Good morning ladies, honorary ladies, DHs and lurkers (hi Jim)

This time next week some of you will be travelling to Vancouver BeamMeUp , and some of us will still be at our desks No

Although some of us have cruised together before, we haven't all met each other. It might be fun if we SPBs should meet up on board. drunken I can't remember if there's already a sail away party. If there isn't, perhaps that would be a good time. Or we can tell everyone queen Patti's table number and you can all come by and say hi!

What does everyone think Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:06 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Read my post from this morning I think I took care it for you FlamingMad FlamingMad FlamingMad .

I had just gotten up, was fixin' to shut down my computer and saw that post. That obnoxious little s***!

Sorry.

HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

And, a good morning to all. So here we are. One week away. Next week. I keep saying that and still have problems believing that myself.

OK. off to do some real work.

d

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:27 am

frudutx wrote:

Read my post from this morning I think I took care it for you FlamingMad FlamingMad FlamingMad .

I had just gotten up, was fixin' to shut down my computer and saw that post.
d

Way to go Diane , you rock Cool
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:41 am

Good morning Ladies

Another day closer and packing yet to do!
Cool
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:51 am

RBOUR wrote:
Guess whos here ??????????? Wow I almost gave up.But perservernce PAID OFF.Sorry but I was busy doing my Canada trivia.ROTFLMAO
I thought I had been deserted.I have the perfect pin for you when I see you Patti, and a special one for you Chris.
Well back to trivia I only have the first one done because Jill helped. LATER RuthRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_cheersRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_biggrinRadiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Lol

Hey Ruth: Great to finally see you, you will enjoy it here!!! It was not me who gave the answer to the 1st question but Patti Cool ...

Diane: You GO GIRL!!!!! sunny

Jean#2: We are meeting outside the WJ on the left after we board the ship...Sailaway is still tba...Depending on if the pool/skybar is open or possibly may do Viking Crown (am I right Patti)...

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:56 am

Diane: I think you got POOFED, just went back to roll call and your response is gone!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:06 am

I am getting ready to down load the roll call, cabin crawl, etc.etc. is everything current any more cabin changes?

I am thinking of dining in Chops as I really enjoyed it in 2001. Does anyone have a preference to Chops or the other speciality rest ??? Would be interesting to know what you like and why.

Glad I read the response before it went poof. They are working fast over there this morning.
What a Face

Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:15 am

vlscruiser wrote:
I am getting ready to down load the roll call, cabin crawl, etc.etc. is everything current any more cabin changes?

I am thinking of dining in Chops as I really enjoyed it in 2001. Does anyone have a preference to Chops or the other speciality rest ??? Would be interesting to know what you like and why.

Glad I read the response before it went poof. They are working fast over there this morning.
What a Face

Ginny: Everything is up to date...
Have dined in Chops a couple of times and Portofino's only one time...
We are planning to go to Portofino's for Dave's Birthday on the 19th, they have a dish that is served on a skewer of scallops and shrimp that looks yummy...Their filet is supposed to be just as good if not better than Chops...
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:31 am

Thinking I might have to try Portofino's for the steak not a seafood person. I know it has Italilan theme but don't remember why I didn't try it back in 2001.

Okay need more recommendations..............

Well if it is all current then I will download it today. Smile

Have appt. today for haircut and nails, waiting to hear from some friends to find out what I am doing today other then be treated as a queen . I will be so spiffy when I walk out of the salon.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:35 am

jillybabes wrote:
Diane: I think you got POOFED, just went back to roll call and your response is gone!

Yes my response is gone, I triangled him with the following rsponse:

Hey, if you're going to delete my response to this insensitive remark then get rid of this one too! Don't you know that this lady just lost her Father-in-law and given the fact that it was a holiday weekend didn't have the time or the energy to deal with doctors or pharmacists.
Get a grip people!

Another person I am not looking forward to sailing with.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:16 pm

Good Morning everyone!

Just checking in. I guess I missed all the fun again! Diane, do you think he even saw your post, or was it poofed before he saw it?? Can
we even tell?

My back is still bothering me, I had DH turn on the hot tub last night, so tonight I'll be able to soak! Sheila how is your back doing?

Have a good day everyone.

Jen
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:19 pm

PH8 wrote:
Murphy wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
OMG Chris do I have you fooled!!..Sweet?!??!?...That wouldn't be an adjective used often to describe me..roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao My employees would say it rhymes more with witch?!?!?!

But awesome of you to say!!.........At first I was SHOCKED, then I thought...cool!! It meant I irritated her!!

jul
I can't remember if you "quoted" her, but sometimes if her post gets poofed, anyone also responding to that gets poofed as well. So she may not have even seen what you wrote, or at least not acknowledged it!

I do think we need a witch emoticon though! That would come in quite handy!
hope this helps....... Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Witch_mf

Nite all.......

That should work! Thanks HSPB!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:21 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Good Morning everyone!

Just checking in. I guess I missed all the fun again! Diane, do you think he even saw your post, or was it poofed before he saw it?? Can
we even tell?

My back is still bothering me, I had DH turn on the hot tub last night, so tonight I'll be able to soak! Sheila how is your back doing?

Jen

I can't tell. Who knows I quoted his post so I would think he'd be the only one who would have any reason to complain. But, that's just a quess. Maybe I have one foot out the door.

Patti, leave the light on for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:30 pm

Geez.....I don't check in and all the good stuff is gone. No No No

First off........WELCOME RUTH. So glad you finally made it. So looking forward to meeting you. Do you remember way back when the boa's were first being discussed and I mentioned that white is not my color, but I have a black one........and since every family has a black sheep in it somewhere, that would be me in this group? You came back and told me I would be the "distinguished" sheep in the group. Guess my being a bad girl now puts me back in the black sheep category!! Laughing

Sheila, hope you don't overdo it today as well. I knew you were going to be gone until late last night.

Remember the post that CCC did about having people email her so she could give out this wonderful woman's name and email address.............IT'S GONE. BUT, she starts a new thread on the main boards regarding the same crap and gives the woman's name and telephone number. Now she is more clear and this woman actually works for B of A. Why didn't she just say that in her poofed post.

She still have posted on the roll call and I don't think you will hear from her again. Yay Oh how I wish I could post now..........

Ginny, Portofino's has a wonderful steak that is way better than Chops. And the seafood skewer is wonderful along with the pasta and the tiramisu.........oh be still my heart.

Check back later.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:33 pm

frudutx wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
Good Morning everyone!

we even tell?

Jen

I can't tell. Who knows I quoted his post so I would think he'd be the only one who would have any reason to complain. But, that's just a quess. Maybe I have one foot out the door.

Patti, leave the light on for me. lol!
Not to worry.......but I am sure it was either CCC or Ephriam that reported the post. He is just a JERK!!! Now that she can not post on the thread, if that's why she is not there............she will be watching all the posts to see if she can get somebody in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next