Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:30 am

Did everyone see that the mods here are wishing us all Bon Voyage on the Bon Voyage page? How nice!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:37 am

HolySheep Took forever to ketchup!!! Some of you must really be able to hold your liquor...figured you'd all be hungover and sleeping in. Actually got to sleep til 6:30 this morning...closed my door on the little darlings.

Forgive me if I miss anyone...

Susan - Congratulations that is truly AWESOME!

Jean - Glad Carmen is improving everyday.

Teresa - Sounds like you had a good time in Texas. Our uncle lives in Longview.

Kathy - Your daughter must wear hard CTLs???

Patti - I just click on *her* name and it brings up a little screen and click on "find all posts" by Madcow....ooops CCC Wink or is that what you said??? Laughing

We are using the packing cubes for the first time, so Patti your phone might be ringing j/k. Martha is a good packer.

After a very rough week, we decided to make our last donation to Texas Station and have dinner. Got home very late (for us).

Jen - Were you the one that posted you were doing the Duck Tour? There's quite a few of us on the 1 p.m (could be 1:30) tour. Hope that's the same one.

Jean2 - Have fun with June...we're really looking forward to meeting both of you.

Sheila - What can I say.... you certainly all partied hard last night. Sorry we missed the fun.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:43 am

Susan - I think that's sooooooo nice of them. I'll have to go take a peek.

Jill - Was it your post that had the LARGE TYPE? Martha doesn't post often because her fingers are worn to the bone after work every day, but when she does...she likes to YELL. Rolling Eyes Tried it once here and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:44 am

Okay visited by cube sites does anyone have a preference on the site they buy? How many cubes do you find you use. Envelopes/folders do you use? Someone on a review mentioned order from the plastic have any of you noticed it?

I have used and still do the large ziplock bags but the cubes look interesting and organized. I like organized keeps me happy. Very Happy
Although my traveling days are winding down I think I would like to order some of these things to help for the times that I will be cruising. Even thought it will not be as much Sad .

Would places like bed, bath and beyond have these items as well?

Also saw the scale which reminded me that I have not picked up one yet. note to self get ONE!

Sorry for yelling but sometimes I don't listen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 am

Good morning Chris. Haven't been to Texas Station. Haven't been to Vegas in a couple of years now.

Where did you order your cubes from?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 am

Chris: This is a test for the size of type

Let's see if this works Laughing , just remember, I am not yelling at anyone Wink

Okay it worked... 18, 24 and 29 sizes....

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:58 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Good morning Chris. Haven't been to Texas Station. Haven't been to Vegas in a couple of years now.

Hi everyone - Busy day here too - shopping, housework, packing and pick June up this evening. So I only read the last 2 pages. Hope everyone is feeling better after the horrendous week for so many of us. I'm guessing Susan got the job - way to go!

Ginn - I know you don't like shopping, but in Portland I bought cubes at my local AAA. Also most luggage stores and places like REI. I can't remember where in LA you are, but Magellan has a store in Santa Monica and Santa Barbara. Spent an hour and $200+ at SM store in May. And I didn't even buy my cubes there!

Patti, LJ - I'm thinking of renting a car in Astoria, if there are any available, and driving down the coast to Cannon Beach, if you'd be interested. Also the Goonies house, Astoria column and Lewiis & Clark's fort (cant remember its name).

Have a nice day y'all.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:00 pm

Jen - I know you're a scrapbook queen - can you remember who else is into it?

Jean #2
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 pm

Thanks Jean#2 will call local AAA office this morning if they are opened and see if they have any. They do sound handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

My folders and cubes are made by Eagle Creek....heres the website.......and click on SHOP NOW(top right side)......you can put in where you live and it will tell you the store/s that carry them..

http://www.eaglecreek.com/accessories/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:15 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:

Kathy - Your daughter must wear hard CTLs???
No, soft ones.........Acuvue has soft toric ones now.......
Back to top Go down
grizzlybear
Charter Member
Charter Member
grizzlybear

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
Jen - I know you're a scrapbook queen - can you remember who else is into it?

Jean #2

I'm only a scrapbook commoner tongue but I like to scrapbook when I have a chance. I can spend hours and hours at it (my dust bunnies love it when I get going Laughing )

Teresa
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
.... I'm guessing Susan got the job - way to go!

Yes, thank you I did. FedEX Priority Saturday just delivered the written offer for me to sign, so I guess it's totally official now! Finally they jump into action! bounce
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Murphy wrote:
Did everyone see that the mods here are wishing us all Bon Voyage on the Bon Voyage page? How nice!
Yes I did.............I thought that was so kind of them. NiceThread
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:21 pm

Ginny - I think we got ours on ebags.com...this will be their first cruise. Wink
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm

My duffel is packed and ready to zip. I am at 35 pounds. YIPPEE. Only thing left for me is my dinner clothes in the soft sided and I know I will be OK there.

Now if I could just light a match under LJ's butt and get him to start, I wouldn't be so stressed. When does cocktail hour start? And to think, I don't even drink...........though I think with this group, I'm gonna learn how to! Laughing

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=417
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: