Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
VegasSpunk
TwitchOR
GrmyCRS
Cruising Fool
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
Murphy
frudutx
jillybabes
barbeeAL
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:14 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
I see Ephraim is back. Our friend Dianne asked him a question about seeing the Northern Lights in September in Quebec and he hasn't a clue what she is asking him. Even I understood her question. Razz Razz Razz

I asked him about that a while back, he never answered.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:17 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Hi Jean#2 how your day going along?

Hi Ginny - My day started for the second time around 2 pm. Took the dogs to have their nails done - just trimmed, no manicures. Got the cameras out, and started charging batteries. Oops, just realized I left one plugged in - hope it doesn't burn out by tomorrow when I get home.

Tonights list includes photocopying bits of guidebooks on Alaska, watching BB8 and listing what I have to do before the trip. And I may squeeze in some paid work too.Neutral Neutral

Hope GS recovers from all those fillings. He probably doesn't realize how important it is to get that work done now, but he'll be so thankful he has his own teeth in 30 years time!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:18 pm

Hi Ginny - Looks like we were posting at the same time earlier. Seven cavaties??? yikes. Poor kid. I hate the dentist....he has lots of needles around. affraid

Jean2 - Hey, we'll get along fine....true reality junkie, I am, I am. And happy to see there are more of us here. Very Happy

Nitey nite, to all those heading to bed. I'm gonna keep watching the thread until 8 here Wink
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Jean#2 my boys get there nails trimmed when they go to the kennel. It is called the Canine Country Club so they run up a tab for drinks while sitting around the pool and the golf fees, we won't even go there. Laughing Actually it is a great kennel and the boys always seen happy going there. Which is a good thing with the way I like to cruise. Smile

Chris I am not much of a fan of reality programs prefer HGTV and CSI, Law & Order, etc.

GS is now telling me his mouth is sore, so the stuff the dentist injected is finally wearing off. I told him he will be back to normal by Saturday.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:27 pm

Sheila - Are you still up?????? Any news.....?
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:29 pm

When that novacaine wears off, reality sets in pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:29 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Hi Ginny - Looks like we were posting at the same time earlier. Seven cavaties??? yikes. Poor kid. I hate the dentist....he has lots of needles around. affraid

Jean2 - Hey, we'll get along fine....true reality junkie, I am, I am. And happy to see there are more of us here. Very Happy

Nitey nite, to all those heading to bed. I'm gonna keep watching the thread until 8 here Wink

Hey Chris, How are you and Martha doing?? I feel relly good and got a lot done today. Just 4 more half days of work for me Yeh!! Don't miss BB tonight pinch yourself to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Should I tell him? Offered him a tyenol (sp) but he says no. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:33 pm

Only 30 more minutes....I think I can make it.

I'm impressed with all the packing everyone had got done.

Duffles or is it duffels??? anyway...still in their boxes. We must get with the program this weekend.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Ginny - I think an advil or something might just help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:36 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Sheila - Are you still up?????? Any news.....?

I missed this post and replied to you other one. If you mean news about the DD's inlaws, they are holding their own. He had his pelvic fx operated on yesterday and will need a hip replacement eventually. ahe is still vented but stable. She is almost ready for rehab and will have to have reconstructive surgery on her facial fx's eventually. Such a shame. I feel so bad.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:39 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Jean#2........you just want an excuse to go shopping. Wait until June arrives and then you both can make a day of it.

OK, who's selling tickets to watch the swimming lessons. I definitely want to know the day and time cause I want a front row seat.

Patti - June want to go shopping - WhenPigsFly WhenPigsFly that doesn't sound like her! I persuaded a colleague to work for me next Monday so June and I have 2 days. I'm thinking a lazy Sunday, with shopping at the outlet mall then Mt St Helens on Monday. Our weather is forecast to be clear so we should have great views. I've never been there so it'll be new for both of us.

I didn't realize Laura and I were going to be in showbiz! Hopefully we won't disgrace ourselves - though it'd be better entertainment if we did Cheers Cheers
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:41 pm

I'm so sorry...just hope the recovery isn't too difficult, and all those surgeries have to be equally hard on them. Hang in there, and get your back better.

Jean2 - Forgot to mention, I love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:48 pm

[quote="DramaqueenI missed this post and replied to you other one. If you mean news about the DD's inlaws, they are holding their own. He had his pelvic fx operated on yesterday and will need a hip replacement eventually. ahe is still vented but stable. She is almost ready for rehab and will have to have reconstructive surgery on her facial fx's eventually. Such a shame. I feel so bad. [/quote]

Sheila - I must have missed your original posts about what happened to DD's inlaws. Sorry that you have so much to cope with instead of enjoying the run up to our cruise. pale

I have complete trust that you will not allow Laura and me to drown, but I don't guarantee that I won't make an absolute fool of myself. jocolor I'll put goggles on my shopping list.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:54 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:

Jean2 - Forgot to mention, I love your avatar.

Chris - Thanks, I got it from Cruise Freek. The have some cool features, and I'm too lazy to import a picture of my dogs. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:55 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
[quote="DramaqueenI missed this post and replied to you other one. If you mean news about the DD's inlaws, they are holding their own. He had his pelvic fx operated on yesterday and will need a hip replacement eventually. ahe is still vented but stable. She is almost ready for rehab and will have to have reconstructive surgery on her facial fx's eventually. Such a shame. I feel so bad.

Sheila - I must have missed your original posts about what happened to DD's inlaws. Sorry that you have so much to cope with instead of enjoying the run up to our cruise. pale

I have complete trust that you will not allow Laura and me to drown, but I don't guarantee that I won't make an absolute fool of myself. jocolor I'll put goggles on my shopping list.[/quote]

Jean, They were hit head-on last Monday morning. They are lucky to be alive as they were very badly injured.

I will take good care of you even if you are a Sassenach. lol!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:58 pm

Two minute warning....BB Smile G'nite all. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:01 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Two minute warning....BB Smile G'nite all. Sleep

Enjoy!! Post a review when it's over. I'll read it in the Am.

Good night SPB's and HSPB's Talk at ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:02 am

Dramaqueen wrote:

Jean, They were hit head-on last Monday morning. They are lucky to be alive as they were very badly injured.

I will take good care of you even if you are a Sassenach. lol!
Sheila - That's awful - we all feel so safe in our vehicles, and they are so fragile. Hope they continue to improve.

My Dad's father was from Dundee so I'm a quarter Scottish - MacDonald clan.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:38 am

Well, we went to visit Carmen this evening and she actually wagged her tail and moved all 4 legs!! The techs are taking very good care of her, but I think I'm going to bring one of her several beds because they just have her on a towel on her metal cage. Not spoiled, not! I was so happy to see that movement, even though she couldn't quite stand. One of her regular techs (we've been going to the vet for 10 years) said that he almost cried when he saw her being carried in on the stretcher. Here's hoping for more progress tomorrow!

-happy mama!!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:07 am

Jessica and Eric have gone, I liked them so I'm not sure who I'm pulling for now. At least they'll have privacy in the jury house Wink .

We're going to miss the last couple of episodes - Julie said tonight that the finale is September 18th.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:12 am

Jean you have a good night I am hitting the hay Sleep after eating some popcorn and watch something on TV.

Sweet Dreams SPB
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:21 am

critterchick wrote:
Well, we went to visit Carmen this evening and she actually wagged her tail and moved all 4 legs!! The techs are taking very good care of her, but I think I'm going to bring one of her several beds because they just have her on a towel on her metal cage. Not spoiled, not! I was so happy to see that movement, even though she couldn't quite stand. One of her regular techs (we've been going to the vet for 10 years) said that he almost cried when he saw her being carried in on the stretcher. Here's hoping for more progress tomorrow!

-happy mama!!
Jean - So glad she's moving better. I'm sure she'll like her bed - it'll smell like home for her.

My two little Havanese go to a friend who runs a doggie hotel. They, and 10 of their new BFs, have the run of a house and 1/4 acre yard. It's doggie heaven. I always take their beds and crates. Though the dogs all "test drive" each others crates. Silly K-9s. DoggieBreak DoggieBreak DoggieBreak
Bad joke coming up - my neighbor suggested his Poodle & my Havanese had puppies. Would they have been called Havapoos? lol!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:38 am

I always laugh when I see the new hybrid "breeds" like the labradoodles. Mutts with pedigrees!

Don packed up some of Carmen's food to bring her, and I put in 3 jars of baby food, which is her idea of heaven on earth. Maybe they'll just let us move in for a few days....
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:27 am

Hi Jean and Jean!

So glad to hear Carmen is doing better!

Went for my hair cut and came back with a new color again!

Oh well, no one will recognize me from my picture, as I am definately not blonde anymore.afro lol! My hairstylist calls it my fall look!

Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next