Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
VegasSpunk
TwitchOR
GrmyCRS
Cruising Fool
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
Murphy
frudutx
jillybabes
barbeeAL
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:52 pm

jillybabes wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:
Jill - The tenth floor can come down one flight, pick up the ninth floor, then the eighth.....and so on....we should be good and hungry by the time we get to breakfast. We'll look so Cool

Mid ship elevator???
Yes, mid ship and they are the Glass elevators. 4 face the ocean and two face the Centrum. In fact, they are the only elevators mid ship. And you will find that they are the slowest and most unpredictable elevators on the ship.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:
Jill - The tenth floor can come down one flight, pick up the ninth floor, then the eighth.....and so on....we should be good and hungry by the time we get to breakfast. We'll look so Cool

Mid ship elevator???
Yes, mid ship and they are the Glass elevators. 4 face the ocean and two face the Centrum. In fact, they are the only elevators mid ship. And you will find that they are the slowest and most unpredictable elevators on the ship.

I had a thought, do you think they'll put us in one of those private areas of the dining room on level 4 Tides or Breakers?

Just saw where they have another hurricane notice posted on the RCCL website, looks like Rhapsody is being diverted from Jamaica to Key West. This is Rhapsody's final sailing out of Galveston. Sad

d

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:02 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Mid ship elevator???

We are in 8088 for our November cruise right next to the elevators, maybe I will get a peek of the cabin on the Alaska cruise!

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:02 pm

Thanks Patti, it has been many years since being on the Radiance but I am tickled to be cruising on her again. She is my favorite ship.

I do remember where the billard tables are as I use to go and play by myself and won every game. Of course I cheated Shocked but please don't tell anyone. lol!

Did Kirk the CD for this cruise use to be the CD on Viking Sernada (sp) out of San Pedro. If he is the one I am thinking of he use to have a house in Corona. But then again there I go thinking!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:08 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Mid ship elevator???

We are in 8088 for our November cruise right next to the elevators, maybe I will get a peek of the cabin on the Alaska cruise!
Best thing to do is check it out before leaving when all the cabins have been vacated.

I saw this post of yours on the roll call and thought it would have looked awesomer if you would have said........I thought the offer was a totally awesome one.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:11 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Thanks Patti, it has been many years since being on the Radiance but I am tickled to be cruising on her again. She is my favorite ship.

I do remember where the billard tables are as I use to go and play by myself and won every game. Of course I cheated Shocked but please don't tell anyone. lol!

Did Kirk the CD for this cruise use to be the CD on Viking Sernada (sp) out of San Pedro. If he is the one I am thinking of he use to have a house in Corona. But then again there I go thinking!
I don't think so. Check out the link that I think Barb inserted where she told what's his face who the CD is.

We have sailed with Kirk on Navigator. He really is a lot of fun and has a great sense of humor and lots of energy. He actually lives in Ohio.

Are you possibly thinking of Gordon Wachman.........now he was a great CD and was on Radiace for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:17 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

Billard tables are on 6. I love to stand a watch them, don't play just love to watch them level themselves. Laughing Yes, I know I'm a cheap date!

d

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:22 pm

And on that note, I am shutting this puter down...Have a good one SPB's...Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:24 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Mid ship elevator???

Best thing to do is check it out before leaving when all the cabins have been vacated.

I saw this post of yours on the roll call and thought it would have looked awesomer if you would have said........I thought the offer was a totally awesome one.

I took care of that for you Patti. LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:24 pm

jillybabes wrote:
And on that note, I am shutting this puter down...Have a good one SPB's...Sleep Sleep

Nitey, Nite!

Me too, the dogs won't know that tomorrow is a holiday, they'll still want to get up at 5:00 - 5:30 Mad .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:26 pm

Good night all. Happy Labor Day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:29 pm

And I am a copy cat and used the term awesome one as well. Hey sometimes I am cat just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:38 pm

Good night SPB's.................chat with you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:42 pm

Good Night Patti and those leaving to get their Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:00 am

vlscruiser wrote:
I am on the 7th floor where is Latitudes?
Ginny - June and I are on 7 too - we're 7664 which is almost as far back as you can get and still be on the ship!pirat

We could meet at the Centrum and then parade down with the awesome ones from the decks above us!queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:06 am

G'nite all you AWESOME ONES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 am

I couldn't resist it. She quoted the bad info on Kieron, again, so I had to say something. I did thank her for the link, though.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:07 am

She's a WINGNUT!

She just won't accept the fact that Kirk is the CD unless she hears it from someone besides a SPB!

Jean #2, you did a great job correcting her and then she back peddles by calling the "main boards" RUDE! What a putz.

Jill, that's for Jerry's name, I update my list.

Good day everyone! Have an AWESOME ONE!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:13 am

TwitchOR wrote:
I couldn't resist it. She quoted the bad info on Kieron, again, so I had to say something. I did thank her for the link, though.

You think she finally got it? Someone has been telling her for weeks it wasn't going to be Kieron, yet she continued to post the same CRAP.

I want to post, so you think RCCL just doesn't want to tell you or they won't tell anyone LittleDevil ?

d
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:18 am

She really isn't worth worrying about, is she.

So let's enjoy the last holiday of the summer and think that we'll all be sailing together next week. Isn't it great to be able to say "next week"HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:23 am

TwitchOR wrote:

So let's enjoy the last holiday of the summer and think that we'll all be sailing together next week. Isn't it great to be able to say "next week"HappyHappyJoyJoy

WOO HOO! time We sail NEXT WEEK! WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo
Thanks for the reminder, MAN I still have a lot to do! My game plan got derailed Monorail yesterday when my friends came over, but it sure was fun! Drinks Now I have to get some stuff done today!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:28 am

I just read what CCC posted in response to Jean's post, I triangled her and sent the following:

That does it, we've posted multiple times that Kieron would NOT be our CD, Brenda either does not read, chooses not to listen or ignores the post. To call someone rude because they've corrected her obviously inaccurate information again is beyond me. When are you all going to do something about her blatant consistent misinformation?

d
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:28 am

Murphy wrote:
TwitchOR wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, MAN I still have a lot to do! My game plan got derailed Monorail yesterday when my friends came over, but it sure was fun! Drinks Now I have to get some stuff done today!

Love the train - you are so inventive! I'm still trying to get the smilies to work:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:35 am

frudutx wrote:
I just read what CCC posted in response to Jean's post, I triangled her and sent the following:

That does it, we've posted multiple times that Kieron would NOT be our CD, Brenda either does not read, chooses not to listen or ignores the post. To call someone rude because they've corrected her obviously inaccurate information again is beyond me. When are you all going to do something about her blatant consistent misinformation?
d

Go Cheers Diane!
Go Diane! Cheers
Go Cheers Diane!

I didn't get "who" was rude... If Kieron got off the Radiance on 8-24, that means the 8-24 thru 31 sailing would have been the first sailing with Dirk or Kirk or whatever his name is stickingtongueout So, what does she think, those folks flew home and logged on over a holiday weekend JUST to confirm to her who the CD is???? Jean #2 is right, she's not worth the effort!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:39 am

Murphy wrote:
TwitchOR wrote:

Next week, finally! Can't believe we finally get to say next week! That hit me this morning like a ton of bricks. Need to get the lists out and and finish getting "stuff" ready.

Off to do nothing lol! .

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next