Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:43 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Am I the only one or do any of you get on the CC Roll Call and almost forget where you are.? I have had to stop for a minute and remember that I couldn't vent like I can here.

BTW I am prepared for the drug and Zin replies.HappyHappyJoyJoy
Personally, I think it's due to age rather than drugs or Zin!!!! stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:47 pm

I confess I'm feeling a little bitter this morning - if all these posts were on the main CC thread, I'd have a shot at winning the post count total. Although I can't even remember the number and I may have entered too late anyway. But that's not the point!tongue
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:49 pm

Can anyone please tell me what to use to clean a laptop screen? My grandson touched it with his fingers and I can see his finger print. ugh!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:55 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what to use to clean a laptop screen? My grandson touched it with his fingers and I can see his finger print. ugh!

I just use windex.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:01 pm

Quote :
I got this from my neighbor weatherman, who Chicagoland (west of) is
looking at 5 feet of flooding when that nice sounding river lets go. A
friend of his on Weather Channel is standing in the town next to the
riverbank in 3 feet right now & no rain yet.

And of course they send it to us............

Well, I guess the "people" of Illinois are responsible for all the bad weather that has hit and will Ohio.

Hmmmm...thought that weather was an Act of God...........how can she blame the poor people that live in Illinois. Sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm

critterchick wrote:
I confess I'm feeling a little bitter this morning - if all these posts were on the main CC thread, I'd have a shot at winning the post count total. Although I can't even remember the number and I may have entered too late anyway. But that's not the point!tongue
Yeah.....me too!!! At least you can still post on the roll call. Sad

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

Ginny- Use a damp soft cloth. I don't think you are supposed to put chemicals on a laptop screen, same goes for flat panel screens.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:17 pm

I remember when I first joined CC, she posted something about a fellow officer being killed, and nobody responded, and I thought how weird, so I posted something, thinking nobody saw it, and now I know, that everyone must have been ignoring her, as she seems to always be in a crisis. I think that was the first post I had ever read of hers. I quickly learned to just skip over her posts.Rolling Eyes It's really kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:59 pm

Okay it must be something in the air today cause I want to respond to the post about flooding and where she states and they send it to us.

Wll you know that's how God planned it so maybe you shouldn't live where you are and find someplace where it doesn't rain and flood so much.

Would I get banned????
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:07 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
I remember when I first joined CC, she posted something about a fellow officer being killed, and nobody responded, and I thought how weird, so I posted something, thinking nobody saw it, and now I know, that everyone must have been ignoring her, as she seems to always be in a crisis. I think that was the first post I had ever read of hers. I quickly learned to just skip over her posts.Rolling Eyes It's really kind of sad.

Yes, she's cried wolf so many times people just ignore her.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:15 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Okay it must be something in the air today cause I want to respond to the post about flooding and where she states and they send it to us.

Wll you know that's how God planned it so maybe you shouldn't live where you are and find someplace where it doesn't rain and flood so much.

Would I get banned????
I would reword it..........because that's exactly what she said on the WILMA thread.....and you certainly do not want to stoop to her level.

I might say "Well you know, it's not the people of Illinois fault, it's how God planned it and unfortunately you can't change what are in God's plans".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:22 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Am I the only one or do any of you get on the CC Roll Call and almost forget where you are.? I have had to stop for a minute and remember that I couldn't vent like I can here.

Personally, I think it's due to age rather than drugs or Zin!!!! stickingtongueout

Very funny coming from an older woman lol!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:30 pm

Thanks Patti, would like to post it but won't, just for the very reason of stooping to her level. but it was nice to write it here and get it out. Now where is my lady like mask, it slipped once again today. lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

You forgot WISER!!!! roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:42 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

You forgot WISER!!!! roflmao

Touche ma cheri LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Just came in there was no call, but then the phone rang and WooHoo GOT THE CALL HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

Can you tell I'm excited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

Welcome Phil, I read the Wilma thread and all I can say is WOW!!!! I gathered from my reading that you are from somewhere in the UK Me too although now I'm in Delaware. Come back and chat with us.

OK, you lot are having too much fun with this. Just a warning to be careful. Patti knows about the naughty chair, don't you Patti?Crying or Very sad Our friend will report you. She's not as dumb as she seems!

Yep, I'm from the UK Sheila. About an hour north of London. I met a number of Delawarians on a previous trip. They are from Newark and Dover areas. We still keep in touch by email and our roll call is still going, albeit rather slower these days. Much like myself:lol: Looking at your roll call there are a couple that I have cruised with. Sandy and Del. Lovely couple. We had a lot of fun on that trip and you'll enjoy their company.

OK, you all behave. I'm sure I have a few more classics for you, but I'll keep them for another day. Less is more, right?Laughing

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:11 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Just came in there was no call, but then the phone rang and WooHoo GOT THE CALL HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

Are you excited????????? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:15 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Are you excited????????? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now, why would you think that roflmao

Phil: Can't wait for the next installment Cheers ...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:17 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Welcome Phil, I read the Wilma thread and all I can say is WOW!!!! I gathered from my reading that you are from somewhere in the UK Me too although now I'm in Delaware. Come back and chat with us.

OK, you lot are having too much fun with this. Just a warning to be careful. Patti knows about the naughty chair, don't you Patti?Crying or Very sad Our friend will report you. She's not as dumb as she seems!

Yep, I'm from the UK Sheila. About an hour north of London. I met a number of Delawarians on a previous trip. They are from Newark and Dover areas. We still keep in touch by email and our roll call is still going, albeit rather slower these days. Much like myself:lol: Looking at your roll call there are a couple that I have cruised with. Sandy and Del. Lovely couple. We had a lot of fun on that trip and you'll enjoy their company.

OK, you all behave. I'm sure I have a few more classics for you, but I'll keep them for another day. Less is more, right?Laughing

Phil
Yes, Phil I know all about the naughty chair. Embarassed BUT.........why does she get away with the stuff that she does? Why are we always the bad guys and she is not? How can she be allowed to humiliate people, make rude and obnixious and insensitive comments and not get in trouble for them. Why is she allowed to post incorrect and inaccurate information and get people's blood boiling?

LauraS told me that "she just doesn't understand why people post the way they do". BS............is all I have to say. It is very difficult to ignore her when she directs her comments in the way that she does. If she would just reread what she has typed before hitting the reply button...........maybe everyone could get along with her.

OK......... off my OnMySoapBox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:17 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_polarbear

Don't think your very excited at all.

The dancing bear is for you and me because my DH just picked up the mail and:

THEY'RE HERE AT LAST. DOING THE DOC DANCE FINALLY

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Party
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:18 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Now, why would you think that roflmao

Phil: Can't wait for the next installment Cheers ...Later, Jill Cool
Ummm..just a hunch, I guess. Must be all those bouncing balls!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:21 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Phil

Phil I'm from Ayr in Scotland and I now live very near to Dover. Small world.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Congrats on the DocDance Sheila .......It's a lovely day in the neighborhood, the sunny is shining, the flower are blooming, you got your docs and I got the call...That's All Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:35 pm

Calm down Patti have another drink Drinks and a couple Valium. roflmao

Congratulations Sheila.DocDance

Just think the ship has not left the dock yet lots can happen between now and then. WhenPigsFly

Maybe her real friends BeamMeUp will come and rescue her because after she's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next