Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 pm

Congratulations to everyone who got "THE CALL" WooHoo who finally got their docs DocDance and who posted that wonderful reply about Chicagoland ImNotWorthy .
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:42 pm

frudutx wrote:
Calm down Patti have another drink Drinks and a couple Valium. roflmao

Congratulations Sheila.DocDance

Just think the ship has not left the dock yet lots can happen between now and then. WhenPigsFly

Maybe her real friends BeamMeUp will come and rescue her because after she's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

d
Believe it or not........CCC told me to take a couple of Valium on some post.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:45 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:

Just think the ship has not left the dock yet lots can happen between now and then. WhenPigsFly

Maybe her real friends BeamMeUp will come and rescue her because after she's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

d

You do realize I"M kidding.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:49 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Yes, Phil I know all about the naughty chair. Embarassed BUT.........why does she get away with the stuff that she does? Why are we always the bad guys and she is not? How can she be allowed to humiliate people, make rude and obnixious and insensitive comments and not get in trouble for them. Why is she allowed to post incorrect and inaccurate information and get people's blood boiling?

LauraS told me that "she just doesn't understand why people post the way they do". BS............is all I have to say. It is very difficult to ignore her when she directs her comments in the way that she does. If she would just reread what she has typed before hitting the reply button...........maybe everyone could get along with her.

OK......... off my OnMySoapBox
I hear you Patti. Believe me, I hear you. I've tried to analyse why she's still there and I have trouble working it out too.Question

Sheila, I haven't been to Ayr or the Ayrshire coast, but I know the area around Edinburgh and also Perth/Blairgowrie and I love it up there. My friends live in Harbeson.

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

You do realize I"M kidding.

d
Absolutely.............. Very Happy Unfortunately, she was not.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Yes, Phil I know all about the naughty chair. Embarassed BUT.........why does she get away with the stuff that she does? Why are we always the bad guys and she is not? How can she be allowed to humiliate people, make rude and obnixious and insensitive comments and not get in trouble for them. Why is she allowed to post incorrect and inaccurate information and get people's blood boiling?

LauraS told me that "she just doesn't understand why people post the way they do". BS............is all I have to say. It is very difficult to ignore her when she directs her comments in the way that she does. If she would just reread what she has typed before hitting the reply button...........maybe everyone could get along with her.

I hear you Patti. Believe me, I hear you. I've tried to analyse why she's still there and I have trouble working it out too.Question

Sheila, I haven't been to Ayr or the Ayrshire coast, but I know the area around Edinburgh and also Perth/Blairgowrie and I love it up there. My friends live in Harbeson.

Phil

Phil,

I just noticed your location, that's priceless. Wonder what they would do if everyone on CC did that. Can you do that?

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:55 pm

Phil, did you happen to catch this post of her's on a tipping thread?

"Actually I wish RCCL would just add it to the cruise fare & give us
all a break on more money onboard. Europeans do not tip but if it is add they
will."

The responses were not pretty.........and they were eventually deleted. I have them all in my special little file!!

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:56 pm

frudutx wrote:
notsoawesome wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Phil

Phil,

I just noticed your location, that's priceless. Wonder what they would do if everyone on CC did that. Can you do that?

d
I think you can, just go and edit your profile information.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:58 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Phil, did you happen to catch this post of her's on a tipping thread?

will."

The responses were not pretty.........and they were eventually deleted. I have them all in my special little file!!

I'd be willing to bet that she doesn't tip at all and further more if you go out with them you'd be the one picking up the tab.
d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:00 pm

Oh my gosh it let's me change my location on the CC board to Not Cleveland think I'll get an email? Shocked

i changed it right back I want to be able to keep an cyclops on the nut.

d

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:02 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Congratulations to everyone who got "THE CALL" WooHoo who finally got their docs DocDance and who posted that wonderful reply about Chicagoland ImNotWorthy .

You are welcome. I just couldn't help myself. Embarassed

I just got off the phone with my DS and they got hammered last night and expect more tonight. They went into the bathroom with the baby because the tornado sirens were going off. I want to jump on a plane and bring her back here with me. My DIL is from Oklahoma so she's used to it but Steve never had to deal with it so it scares him some. And to think that woman would accuse those poor people of sending it too her. Patti if it weren't for the fact that you and LJ are there and other innocent people, I'd wish it on her. OnMySoapBox Enough of that. I won't lose my religion over her.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:10 pm

She is the most ignorant person I have ever not met LittleDevil .
It just seems that everyone is out of step but her and Laura just lets her go on and on and on BlahBlahBlah . My Grandma
always said "SPEECH IS SILVER, BUT SILENCE IS GOLDEN"...
There has got to be something that we can do to silence this ignoramus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Patti, I missed that one about the tipping. Now that I would most certainly have posted to and let her have it. She's the High Priestess of the "Something for Nothing Brigade" so I'm surprised she bothers about what others do for tipping, what with her -0- bill at the end. She posted once that instead of paying for mixers she'd go down to the buffet and carry a tray of juices back to her cabin (you know, the home away from home 200 sq ft balcony 9201 AFT cabin. The one with the puke on the balcony) and put them in her fridge for her party of "friends" when they came round. I can just see her toddling up the stairs with a big grin on her face as she scores another FREEBIE. Jeeze!

Phil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:15 pm

You think she and Laura are related somehow lol!

Maybe CCC has pictures of Laura doing wierd things Suspect !

LittleDevil I just thinking out loud here stop me anytime.

d

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:16 pm

Just to show that I do talk about other things apart from you know who, I hope that those of you dealing with the weather stay safe. I've got some friends who live near Chicago and around them got hit pretty hard yesterday. Take it easy!

Phil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
Patti, I missed that one about the tipping. Now that I would most certainly have posted to and let her have it. She's the High Priestess of the "Something for Nothing Brigade" so I'm surprised she bothers about what others do for tipping, what with her -0- bill at the end. She posted once that instead of paying for mixers she'd go down to the buffet and carry a tray of juices back to her cabin (you know, the home away from home 200 sq ft balcony 9201 AFT cabin. The one with the puke on the balcony) and put them in her fridge for her party of "friends" when they came round. I can just see her toddling up the stairs with a big grin on her face as she scores another FREEBIE. Jeeze!

Phil

I used to work with a guy just like that I say used to cause they fired both him and his wife. I went out to lunch with them once. They complained about everything: the iced tea was to weak, the salsa was hot, the chips weren't hot enough, didn't get their food fast enough their goal where ever they went to eat was to get it for free or to at least get a discount. It was embarassing. It was the same guy who when we went for a team lunch: we had no sooner sat down said oh look who is here and you looked up and it was his wife he told her where we were going and told her to meet us there. It was shameless.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm

notsoawesome wrote:

Phil

Phil you know I jumped in to that one with both feet. Of course all the protest posts got poofed.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:35 pm

Jen, this is just for you and I hope it shows you how each and everyone one of us here thinks about you.................
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Heart
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:43 pm

Hello guys...found ya, thanks Jill

BIL did well today...now just rest & heal through next week...then try to get the breathing tube out again...

Thanks for all the prayers and support....My sister & I really aappreciate your words!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:44 pm

barbeeAL wrote:

BIL did well today...now just rest & heal through next week...then try to get the breathing tube out again...

Thanks for all the prayers and support....My sister & I really aappreciate your words!

Glad to know he is doing well. I love you

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:04 pm

Phil.......just for you!!!!

She said.....

will."

To which the replies were..........

"I always tip good service whether on a ship, in a restaurant, at a bar or a
hotel. I believe good service should always be rewarded. I think you are very
unfair to say that "Europeans do not tip." I do prepay my cruise tips
but always give more for good service."

"I think we in Europe should get an apology Macop"

To which she responded back with...

"That is RCCL as many there have stated that other countries from the USA do not tip such as the Europeans. So I am passing their quote."

To which more replied with.............

"I don't understand your response. What does 'passing their quote' mean?
You made an unfair statement, why don't you own up to it?"

"what you actually said is not a quote and I quote "Actually I wish
RCCL would just add it to the cruise fare & give us all a break on more
money onboard. Europeans do not tip but if it is add they will." "

"I think you should be ashamed of yourself being a retired policewoman as well, it is very ignorant and small minded and you should know better. In fact it makes me glad that I am not travelling with you on AOS Oct 12-26 2008"

"which countries are you including in your statement "Europeans do not tip"??? I am from the UK and last time I checked the UK is part of Europe,
I don't think you can generalise like that!! I think You will find that in
every country there are people who will tip and some that do not "

"We always pay our tips we have cruised a few times and and given extra for good service including the dining room bar steward. We have another cruise booked for October and have prepaid the gratuities (which gets paid on our final invoice, therefore being paid before we have even cruised, therefore making it easier to add extra where exceptional service has been given!!"

"Where is the apology MACOP???"

"As a Scotswoman living in the USA I am insulted that all we Europeans have just been painted with the same brush
by this poster. I agree with all the comments that have been made with regards to the insult."

"I think we have more chance of RCCL giving us a FREE cruise than MACOP giving a apology. I don't think she understands the meaning of the word SORRY "

"Also MACOP please continue to list your future cruises so that we know which ones to keep away from."

"What a demeaning, misguided piece of garbage. How dare you make such an inflammatory statement."

Quote: as many there have stated that other countries from
the USA do not tip such as the Europeans. So I am passing their quote.

"Does this make sense to any one? Obviously MACOP, your comprehension of the English language is about as good as your knowledge of the tipping habits of other nationalities." APOLOGY PLEASE."

[color:1330=red:1330]"MACOP....you have single handedly...or single mindedly managed to insult an entire continent...as well as the many lovely europeans who now call the US their home. Unfortunately we Americans are not always well thought and comments like yours don't help at all. Please refrain from insulting our fellow cruisers and read what you have written before you hit the Submit button."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:04 pm

barbeeAL wrote:

Barb, Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:05 pm

barbeeAL wrote:

Hi Barb. Great news on your BIL. We won't stop sending those good vibes along with thoughts and prayers until we hear he is 100%.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:06 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
notsoawesome wrote:

Phil

Phil you know I jumped in to that one with both feet. Of course all the protest posts got poofed.
Not before I copied and pasted all of them!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:08 pm

Patti thanks for including my response in my favorite Blue Laughing
I wouldn't be surprised to find out many of those posters got warnings although I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next