Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
grizzlybear
Charter Member
Charter Member
grizzlybear

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 am

Sleep Nitey nite my special PB friends. Looking forward to whatever tomorrow holds . . . . Cheers
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:50 am

Hi SPB's...Patti suggested that I post this e-mail here because I don't have everyone's e-mail address. Some of you did get it already. It just goes to show that we are not mean people, and that others have formed some of the same opinions...

This is a note I got from a very nice person who has had run-ins with CCC. Patti, I'm sure you'll remember Phil...he was the one who warned us about her before Gert's run in. I told him to pop in and chat with us...are guys allowed????

~~~

Hey Chris, you may remember me as I did post on the Trashy Sea Days thread in its early history and kind of had a hand in getting it started as I became aware of the MACOP shenanigans when she had your thread pulled on Cruise Critic. There's quite a bit of history with her and her previous incarnation as theawesome1 and I know a number of people who have cruised with her. All tell the same story. A complete PITA.

I've got to say I do not know how I have sat on my hands for so long and not posted something to that woman. Her posts are a constant source of amazement/amusement/shock all rolled into one and I see she was at it again about the hurricanes on the RCL board. She just never ever learns and she has this really nasty streak that I find absolutely infuriating. Here's a link to one of her past efforts to keep you amused. I posted to it and can't believe how restrained I was then. I think it came off the back of a warning:

**http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=245008&highlight=wilma

**I see she is on a cruise with you too. She just doesn't get the message on your roll call, does she? "Go away and leave us alone". Well perhaps she does get it and is just out to wind you all up. I truly believe she lives in her own twisted, self gratifying world. I'm guessing Patti has been censored. I remember her from the thread on CLF and am sorry that has happened. Unfortunately MACOP leaves a trail of disaster bigger than any hurricane behind her and the Owls here on CLF know all about that.

Anyway, I wish all on your roll call a great cruise and I hope you manage to avoid her or throw her overboard or something. A large group of us from CLF/Cruise Critic are doing a Transatlantic on Constellation the day after you. I might just tuck some dynamite in my carry on and aim it at Cleveland! Or seeing as she is now dissing the jerks who work for her electricity company, perhaps 2000 volts would be more appropriate. They probably had it planned themselves anyway. Her house isn't the only thing with faulty wiring:D Can you tell how difficult it has been to keep from posting to her? LOL

Phil
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 am

I was picked for the Liberty pre-inaugural as a Cruise Critic - Don and would have just missed the cut, as it was about 35-38 cruise credits that got invitations. Apparently RCI has half a dozen people who monitor cruise critic and they picked a pretty wide-ranging group of people - some Diamonds with 5000+ posts (me and several others), some Gold with under 1000. No telling how. Laura S did say that it was RCI, not CC, who decided who should go.

Ironically enough, even though I came from the Left Coast, it really was close to "free" for me. I used airline miles (at .025/mile that's about $1,125 for the 45k miles to fly business class), points to stay at the Hyatt (which were refunded because of construction directly over the room - it sounded like they were about to fall in!). Then Dirtgirl (CC name) paid for the cab to the port and Bob paid for the cab to the airport. So all in all, I think I did pretty well!

And CCC will NEVER get an invite at the rate she's going...
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:42 am

Cool thanks for explaining Jean. It is pretty much what I had figured. Have friends with over 50+ cruises and they got a invite. Some day I will as well Very Happy

Hmmmm sounds like Bob is a really good TA Very Happy

Oh I never did recieve the cruise tickets that RCCL sent TA but today I received the E-docs he sent me. cheers Cool HappyHappyJoyJoy DocDance I do need to let my post office know that they are not getting my mail to me again. It always leaves me wondering where it has been delivered. Shocked I often get mail for others usually the same few people on streets that share the same numbers but different street.

Had a very long day, I did make it to Pasadena to the Coldwater Creek store off Lake Ave and the 210 fwy. Returned some things I had ordered off the internet and found way to much that I liked. Nancy came with and suggested a few things that got me in deeper.

Stopped off at Costco to pick up some stuff and then home to make the Back to School Night with my grandson at 6:00 PM.

So now off to bed I go. Good nite. WhenPigsFly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:23 am

Oh boy. I'd love to be a fly on the wall on your cruise!affraid OK, I am the nice person that Chris speaks of. Thanks Chris!

There comes a time when those little or not so little annoyances in life get to you and you need to sound off about it. CCC is one of those little annoyances that once encountered and experienced for a bit becomes not so little. Hence I did a message to Chris to basically vent my frustration and wish you all well on your cruise. As the copy and paste of my message says, we leave on Constellation the day after you. There are quite a few displaced RCL cruisers with us. RCL pulled a Jewel of the Seas TA and the scheduling of this Connie TA was too good to miss for many, as were the prices. We have a really active roll call going and 250 signed up for the party. That's more than 10% of the ship! Yikes.

I know you will all have fun in spite of our friend CCC. Most definitely best avoided, but I really would like to meet her face to face. I know a few people who have and it wasn't pretty. In spite of the long blond hair. What's that saying? "She had beatiful hair that flowed all down her back.............None on her head, just all down her back".

I'll pop in from time to time. I've read most of this thread and all the little bits of info. Patti, I'm sorry that you have been censored from CCC's threads. She really does leave a trail of damage wherever she goes.

Later.

Phil

PS Do any of you have the same issue as me in that the right hand side of the screen runds off the end and you have to keep scrolling across? Are they telling me to get up with the times and buy a widescreen monitor?Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:20 am

notsoawesome wrote:
Oh boy. I'd love to be a fly on the wall on your cruise!affraid OK, I am the nice person that Chris speaks of. Thanks Chris!

There comes a time when those little or not so little annoyances in life get to you and you need to sound off about it. CCC is one of those little annoyances that once encountered and experienced for a bit becomes not so little. Hence I did a message to Chris to basically vent my frustration and wish you all well on your cruise. As the copy and paste of my message says, we leave on Constellation the day after you. There are quite a few displaced RCL cruisers with us. RCL pulled a Jewel of the Seas TA and the scheduling of this Connie TA was too good to miss for many, as were the prices. We have a really active roll call going and 250 signed up for the party. That's more than 10% of the ship! Yikes.

I know you will all have fun in spite of our friend CCC. Most definitely best avoided, but I really would like to meet her face to face. I know a few people who have and it wasn't pretty. In spite of the long blond hair. What's that saying? "She had beatiful hair that flowed all down her back.............None on her head, just all down her back".

I'll pop in from time to time. I've read most of this thread and all the little bits of info. Patti, I'm sorry that you have been censored from CCC's threads. She really does leave a trail of damage wherever she goes.

Later.

Phil

PS Do any of you have the same issue as me in that the right hand side of the screen runds off the end and you have to keep scrolling across? Are they telling me to get up with the times and buy a widescreen monitor?Crying or Very sad

Phil,

Thanks for all of your "wisdom" on CCC we'll certainly keep our cyclops open for her during the cruise.

As for problems viewing the pages on these boards, no I haven't experienced those viewing problems.

Off to read the thread on Wilma.

Morning all you SPB's

Julie, I thinking of you.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:12 am

TGIF!

Phil - Good to see you here...drop in anytime. BTW, love the screen name! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I never could find that thread Crying or Very sad

Have a good day everyone...off to my zoo.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:19 am

Thanks Phil for your information on CCC...I can't believe what I just read on the Wilma thread Twisted Evil how insensitive a person is she???
We live on the West Coast of Fl. and every year pray that we will be spared. Her comments as usual are "off the wall" and hopefully one day Laura will take notice and see that CCC is the one that is out of step not [color=purple]the other way around...
No problem with my screen either Laughing

Good Morning SPB's 3 weeks from today we will be boarding the ship Party

Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:26 am

Well, "she" got her call, and she announces it like she hasn't been reading the boards the last few days.:homer:

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:50 am

frudutx wrote:
Well, "she" got her call, and she announces it like she hasn't been reading the boards the last few days.:homer:

d

I was hoping I would get the call b4 HER Sad ...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 am

jillybabes wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

I was hoping I would get the call b4 HER Sad ...

So was I lol! .

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:56 am

frudutx wrote:

So was I lol! .

d

Thank You for your Support flower (Bartles & James)
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:13 am

So how does one find the thread I copied and pasted but said it couldn't be found. Then went to cc and put in MACOP and many threads poped up so which one and what page? I want to see what she said eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:29 am

OK, I think I've sorted my screen out. I changed the display settings so the page now fits (and it works for other sites too. Who'd have thunk?rabbit )

Anyway, try this link. It's a cracker and looks somewhat familiar to others, don't you think?:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=245008&highlight=wilma

Phil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:38 am

notsoawesome wrote:
OK, I think I've sorted my screen out. I changed the display settings so the page now fits (and it works for other sites too. Who'd have thunk?rabbit )

Anyway, try this link. It's a cracker and looks somewhat familiar to others, don't you think?:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=245008&highlight=wilma

Phil

Yes, makes me want to reply to her post so just how lucky do you feel now? LittleDevil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:56 am

notsoawesome wrote:

Later.

Phil

Welcome Phil, I read the Wilma thread and all I can say is WOW!!!! I gathered from my reading that you are from somewhere in the UK Me too although now I'm in Delaware. Come back and chat with us.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:05 pm

Good morning SPB's.............and a very special welcome to Phil. Welcome
How very nice to hear from you again. I hope you have as much fun on the Connie as we will have on the Radiance. Of course, we will have our own special entertainment to look forward to!! Yay

Now Jill and Diane, you must have learned something from CCC............You just "lie" that you got your call!! Secret

I remember the "Wilma" thread. I think that's when I first became aware of someone who was so insensitive and uncaring.

Wishing jul good luck again.......but looking at the time..........things should be underway by now.

Well, putting Dyson to work today.........so will check back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:07 pm

Good Morning SPB's. Hope Julie is doing well.

Also thinking about Barb's BIL and all the people in the Chicagoland area. Hope you are all okay and starting to dry out a bit.

TGIF I have a big weekend ahead and I'm hoping for better health to enjoy it.
I will be going up to Philadelphia with my 2 DD's to see "Wicked" which I hear is terrific. That's tomorrow.
On Sunday I will be going to a wedding shower. So lots to do. With this weekend taken up, I'm going to have to hustle today and next week to get us ready to go, but one way or another on the morning of Sept 13th, I will be READY cheers
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:09 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Now Jill and Diane, you must have learned something from CCC............You just "lie" that you got your call!! Secret

Well, I had thought of that but Shocked ........

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Patti: You are too funny Laughing , but I can not tell a lie and neither can Diane No ! Diane was going to surprise us and just show up to dinner pre cruise (originally they were due in day of sailing), when I spoke with her last week I asked when are you arriving and she told me day before Surprised ...her DH asked when she got off the phone how come she had spilled the beans and she said Jill asked when we were arriving and "I could not lie" !

Sheila: have a wonderful time with your DD's and enjoy Wicked sunny ...
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:23 pm

Thank you for the link Phil. My jaw is still on the floor. I wanted to respond and the thread is history!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway more insight into someone who is probably mentaly ill (how else could she be so clueless).

Now the ugly nasty part of me would like to find a certificate to present her at the M&M: somthing to the effect Certified WINGNUT!

Okay back to the usually kind, gentle lady that I am.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:14 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Patti: You are too funny Laughing , but I can not tell a lie and neither can Diane No ! Diane was going to surprise us and just show up to dinner pre cruise (originally they were due in day of sailing), when I spoke with her last week I asked when are you arriving and she told me day before Surprised ...her DH asked when she got off the phone how come she had spilled the beans and she said Jill asked when we were arriving and "I could not lie" !

Sheila: have a wonderful time with your DD's and enjoy Wicked sunny ...
Jill, maybe some your kindness and truthfulness will rub off on CCC. ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:14 pm

Good morning everyone!

Great screen name Phil! I have the same display problems on one of my computers but not others??

Ginny- Congrats on the E-docs!Cool

Have a good day everyone!

Jen
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:15 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Thank you for the link Phil. My jaw is still on the floor. I wanted to respond and the thread is history!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway more insight into someone who is probably mentaly ill (how else could she be so clueless).

Now the ugly nasty part of me would like to find a certificate to present her at the M&M: somthing to the effect Certified WINGNUT!

Okay back to the usually kind, gentle lady that I am.
Oh Ginny, you are too funny. Love the certificate idea. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Am I the only one or do any of you get on the CC Roll Call and almost forget where you are.? I have had to stop for a minute and remember that I couldn't vent like I can here.

BTW I am prepared for the drug and Zin replies.HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next