Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm

9.5????????? HOLY COW,Jen.........that is high.....................ours right now is 6.5%......
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:28 pm

PH8 wrote:
9.5????????? HOLY COW,Jen.........that is high.....................ours right now is 6.5%......

Our is sales tax 8.25% but we do not have a state income tax. Does Florida have a state income tax?

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Got home about 10:00 PM last night, very tired.

Thank you Kathy and Jen Smile

Just read through four or five pages and have to go look some more. Back later Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Quote :
Sheila, you need to contact NDJollymon or Ron to fix yours! Your DramaQueen name doesn't quite fit in the list and it comes up as DramaQueer! I thought it was funny, but you might not!

I think that's hysterical. lol! I'll see if I can get it fixed, if not you can all have Dramaqueer as your friend if you so desire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Just back from a Birthday breakfast. My early morning swimmers do bx once a month for all those with Bdays that month. I'm the only one in March. Had a great time and got some lovely things.

I have a ton of stuff to get done today so I need to get off here and start. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :
Sheila, you need to contact NDJollymon or Ron to fix yours! Your DramaQueen name doesn't quite fit in the list and it comes up as DramaQueer! I thought it was funny, but you might not!

I think that's hysterical. lol! I'll see if I can get it fixed, if not you can all have Dramaqueer as your friend if you so desire.
You will be happy to now that you are Dramamqueen in my friends & foe list.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Post of the Day   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 pm

You've got to love it.......

A United States Marine was attending some college courses between
assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan . One of the
courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU .

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in he looked to
the ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then I want you to
knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.' The lecture
room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am God. I'm
still waiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine
got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him,
knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other
students were shocked, stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The
professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and
asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?' The
Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting American soldiers
who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So,
He sent me.'

THIS IS GOOD. KEEP IT GOING.

And all God's people said, -- AMEN!

Chris your Grandson will love it.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm

That is great Diane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Our is sales tax 8.25% but we do not have a state income tax. Does Florida have a state income tax?

d
No, we don't......... LOVE that story...............

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

Is that in the area with all our avatars?? Thats the area with DramaQueer...............the area without the avatars have it right..........

Went to the gym.........its an effort to go,but once Im there,glad I went....................
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

It might be my browser, but you are still "not-straight"!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Just checked, Sheila is "straight" on my friends list. Susan maybe try adding another friend and see what happens?
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

I take that back you are queer Shiela! lol!

It's on the friends messages page not my profile page. If you click on your own profile from the member's list it also shows all of your friends and pictures, and that's where it is cut off.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

JJ2sail wrote:

It's on the friends messages page not my profile page. If you click on your own profile from the member's list it also shows all of your friends and pictures, and that's where it is cut off.

Yes that is where I see or should I say, don't see the "N". Patti is cruisenfeve'... very French!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

All of my friends are ok, not that I have anything against an alternative life style. I want that understood. Laughing

We are on a roll today, must be Spring Fever!

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 HappySpring

d
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 pm

chatty chatty chatty

PH8 wrote:
speaking of home values,anyone ever check out this to see(and keep track of) what your home is worth??Its depressing in our case, thats for sure.

[url=http://www.zillow.com
www.zillow.com[/quote[/url]]

hey this is a cool site. my county is little and does not have tax evaluation on line & this is nice. mine is right
cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone..................another gorgeous but cool day here.

Wendy, thanks, but Brens sent it to me.

Brens.......got the email, thanks. At least it gives me an idea of what is going on.

Haven't decided if this positive/negative thing is beneficial, especially since we have the most active thread here..............and I just know that none of the sisters would ever hit the "-" on each other. Razz Now on CC..........it would be the bomb!! Laughing

you're welcome. I agree it would be the bomb on CC!!!!
JJ2sail wrote:
Morning everyone!
Too funny! Drama Queer! roflmao I didn't notice that!

Well it's supposed to be a balmy 70ish and sunny today, but of course it will be raining again on Saturday and Sunday.

We just got the notice that our sales tax rate is going up again April 1 to 9.50%, good grief! Can it get any worse?
DON'T ever ask if it can get worse????? Shocked Wink
frudutx wrote:
You've got to love it.......

A United States Marine was attending some college courses between
assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan . One of the
courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU .

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in he looked to
the ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then I want you to
knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.' The lecture
room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am God. I'm
still waiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine
got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him,
knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other
students were shocked, stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The
professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and
asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?' The
Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting American soldiers
who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So,
He sent me.'

THIS IS GOOD. KEEP IT GOING.

And all God's people said, -- AMEN!

Chris your Grandson will love it.

d
GREAT story. I am going to copy & e-mail it out.

y'all have a great day. had hoped to get some yard work done, but it is in the upper 80's now. sat at the nursing home all morning waiting for my mom's doctor's monthly vist. watching loved ones age is not fun, is it? what was it Erma Bombeck said--Aging isn't for sissies?? well watching loved ones age isn't either!!!!

think I'll go get that suitcase unpacked!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm

No aging is not fun, watched both of my parents and my in-laws die way to young and in painful ways.

Erma had a great sense of humor, she and Maxine.

Me I'd like to go quickly if I could choose.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

Wow !!! That's a new one too "DRAMAMQUEEN"

JJ2sail wrote:
Just checked, Sheila is "straight" on my friends list. Susan maybe try adding another friend and see what happens?

Oh Good!!!!

JJ2sail wrote:

Oh No !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Forgive me SPB's of I don't put you on my friend list. I just can't get into this but you all know how I feel about you anyway RIGHT!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Not quite sure how it all works(thought one had to accept) but every single one of my requests I made are now friends and I know not everyone has been on to accept.................strange..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 pm

I just posted to edit my last post and got this message:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait %s second(s) before replying or posting.

HUH????????????????????????????????? flood control?????????????
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Sheila........yeah, it was my typo. Embarassed your name shows up as dramaqueen in my friends & foes list.

Wonder why her name is correct on my computer yet different on others. Even on the Member's page I show her at the right screen name.

Kathy..........the same thing happens on CC...........you have to wait a few seconds in between posts. Here, it sounds like they are doing the same thing...........but with a cute little message.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Forgive me SPB's of I don't put you on my friend list. I just can't get into this but you all know how I feel about you anyway RIGHT!!!!!
Yeah......we know........you just don't wanna be our friend. Sad Sad Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Either that or it's too technically challenging for you to figure out! roflmao
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Maybe it's just raining in cruise freek land?!?!?!?Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 765887
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

PH8 wrote:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait %s second(s) before replying or posting.

Flood control keeps all the "s**t" from running down hill!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 pm

PH8 wrote:

No flood control is a means to keep an automated program from "flooding" a website with responses. Much like an automated dialer or those nasty machines that dial you and it's a computer talking to you.

Only this keeps submitting post after post after post.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next