Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 pm

I also think Princess handled it well based on what has been said and hope that everything ends well. I try to be careful when traveling on a cruise but stuff happens even when one is careful.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi all...........

Brought Dennis home and hes resting a bit now........I got all caught up with all that RC BS.....aaaaarghhhhhhhhhh....Im not reading anymore.........cant win...

Anyway,seems like Dennis' heart is a-okey...........could be indigestion(symptoms are similar).........so the doc told him to take Prevoset(??)every morning and do not eat and go right to bed(which he does time to time)............also take the low dose aspirin everyday(so he wont have heart trouble down the road)...........also stop using Adivil(gives you the symptoms of a heart attack).........and low sodium diet......so I threw out all bottles of hot sauce.........

He is cleared to go back to work,and is now all upset thinking this was a big waste of $$$$.........told him it is a small price to know your heart is good.......

So thats that......back to the boring little world I live in(and I prefer it that way!!!)..........

Headed outside to keep him company..........

Again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SHEILA!!!!!!!! HappyBirthday
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Good News Kathy, hope you both enjoy the rest of your day. Tell Dennis that it was not a waste of $$$$ you and he still have each other. Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:15 pm

I couldn't help posting on the RC thread. It's actually kind of ironic the way people drink the Kool Aid and decide that EVERYTHING somebody says must be true. I wish I had that kind of control over people!

Kathy, I'm so happy to hear that it's nothing. Better safe than sorry. Enjoy that wine!

I'm almost to 10 lbs - 9.75 and counting! My young dog has become completely obsessed with walking so I've been obliging her with two a day when I can. That helps. So does pumping iron at the gym. We got a free weight rack from Amazon. Now all I need is something to keep the 10lb dumbbells (no, not talking about a cat) company!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Sheila you have a Birthday thread!

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f21/happy-birthday-sheila-dramaqueen-t3047.htm#48620

Very Happy

Thanks for bringing it to my attention Jen. Wow!!! I never had my own thread before, I feel so important. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Sheila...U R important!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Had a preschool program tonight to go to....dgd chewed on her bow for her dress looking pretty instead of singing...the little ones crack me up!!

Watching Biggest Loser.......maan, jillian is TOUGH

j
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Evening all........thought I would drop by before going to bed. Dining room is finished and now it's on to the kitchen!!

Had lots of rain here today.............so lots of flooding problems. We have several lakes in our back yard!

Kathy so glad to hear that Dennis is doing better. Man, Polar Bear Power does it again.

That RC thread over on the other site has to make one stop and wonder where people get the information that they do. Jean, your posts were right on target. Unfortunately some of those people are so narrow minded.............they probably didn't comprehend.

Have a great evening....................check back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:26 am

Sheila - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Party Party Party Party

Kathy - I am so glad Dennis is ok. Yes, it's prevacid. If that doesn't work, ask for Protonix. It seems to work better.

As far as the RCs...as I said on CC....why does that woman have an RCCL axe to grind? This is the 2nd BS story that she has written about RCCL. She isn't interested in the facts. And it's sad that people actually believe her. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:32 am

Maybe she's you-know-you with a nom de plume! Razz

I have two cats hogging the sofa as I sit on my exercise ball. I got some new slippers delivered from Lands End (I lead such an exciting life, LOL) and they stink! They have some kind of synthetic trim that must be petroleum-based. I hope it dissipates soon because it makes me kind of sick. They're comfy, but if they smell isn't gone in a few days, back they go.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:42 am

Hey Jean, how you doing? Still waiting for my docs from WV, was told RC didn't know where to send them with Bob gone. Give me a break............

Did you see the new Carnival email with $50.00 obc per person for booking during a certain time period?
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 am

Good Morning from FL--we arrrived with no problems yesterday and all going well. The kids even had classmates on the same flight so they kept busy during the wait for the flight.
Sheila--details about your birthday, do hope that it was special

Off to get the day started--will be back later
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 am

Morning! It is COLD here again today and VERY WINDY! Feels like winter, but without the snow... when is spring supposed to get here?????
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 am

That whole thread is probably one of the most useless thread I've ever read. It serves no useful purpose.

So it's been raining since early yesterday afternoon not sure what the accumulation has been but we need everydrop.

On the more exciting side we've decided on a date, place for the wedding and the reception for our daughter's wedding. January 9th 2010, The Little Chapel In the Woods Texas Woman's University with the rception to follow at the Oakmont Country Club. Let the spending begin!

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 am

We're back to winter again today too, susan........you're not alone!! And I'llhope that there will be NO snow!

Haircut today.........gotta do a pedicure myself and then finish packing tonight .......

I like to get everything done early and the last day just VEG before a crazy week!

Have a great day y'all
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

Good Morning,

Wishing you all a healthful and productive day. I am going back to bed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Afternoon everyone...........it has stopped raining here and the sun is out...............but is is very windy and cold. Susan I know that Spring is right around the corner.............I'm still wondering what corner to look around.

Yep, that RC thread has given me chuckles and has made me quite angry at the same time. this guy over in England is a real piece of work.

Diane, what a relief to have all that taken care of for your daughter's wedding. Yep, now the spending begins!

Nancy, have a fun time in Florida. I'm sure it's a little warmer there than back home.

Oh well, off the do the windows in the kitchen....................

Hope everyone has a great day.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Morning everyone!

I woke up with a runny nose, hoping it is just allergies. The trees are all in full bloom here.

Jean, congrats on your will power and stamina! I am backsliding, I think I need Jillian to come kick my butt!

Don't like the time change....grumble....grumble...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi all.............quick post(I'll be back later to read all the past ones),but just to let you know,Dennis is back working............so now Im just gonna go relax by the pool............im tired and have a sore throat(darn hospital germs,I bet).....

anyway,I'll be back later on.........
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Jen just in case use your ziacam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Good afternoon all. It's 67 here but winter is supposed to reappear tomorrow. Sad

I'm still all stuffy and nothing is blooming here yet. Hope yours is just allergies Jen.

Glad to hear Dennis is okay and back to work. Kathy veg all you like you've had a stressful time.

Di glad you've got the details nailed down. I'm sure it'll be lovely.

Nancy you asked for birthday details.....Well.....Not the best one I've ever had.
It took himself 2 hours after I got up to remember to even say Happy Birthday and no signs of a card. When he finally remembered I was less than gracious. I told him I got more good wishes from my cyber friends. Went to work at noon and then at 4pm I covered the gym for him so he could go get started to get our taxes done. (They do them free for us at the center) The gym is freezing so I was not happy. We got done and signed and left about 7.30pm. When I went out to my car there were flowers on the driver's seat (Back-pedalling)
The good news is that each one of my children called me and I'll see 2 of them on Saturday when we celebrate my birthday and 2 gd's one born on my bday and the other 3 days later.
Himself is still trying to dig out of the hole. I may let him later Laughing BTW we're getting a nice refund so it was not all bad.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Sheila--sounds like your birthday worked out but Bob in a bit of trouble--you will have a big celebration on Sat.

Kathy--glad to hear that Dennis is back to work, hope he continues to feel good

We just got back from the pool--it is 81 and sunny, the g-kids are having a wonderful time. We stopped at the produce market and they picked out sweet corn for dinner tonight--their "favorite vegetable"

Enjoy the rest of your day---
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:05 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
We just got back from the pool--it is 81 and sunny, the g-kids are having a wonderful time. We stopped at the produce market and they picked out sweet corn for dinner tonight--their "favorite vegetable"

Enjoy the rest of your day---

81 and sunny sounds lovely much better then 41 and rainy but we do need the rain Laughing .

I'm with them I like sweet corn too especially when it's fresh.

d
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Good afternoon all. It's 67 here but winter is supposed to reappear tomorrow. Sad

I'm still all stuffy and nothing is blooming here yet. Hope yours is just allergies Jen.

Glad to hear Dennis is okay and back to work. Kathy veg all you like you've had a stressful time.

Di glad you've got the details nailed down. I'm sure it'll be lovely.

Nancy you asked for birthday details.....Well.....Not the best one I've ever had.
It took himself 2 hours after I got up to remember to even say Happy Birthday and no signs of a card. When he finally remembered I was less than gracious. I told him I got more good wishes from my cyber friends. Went to work at noon and then at 4pm I covered the gym for him so he could go get started to get our taxes done. (They do them free for us at the center) The gym is freezing so I was not happy. We got done and signed and left about 7.30pm. When I went out to my car there were flowers on the driver's seat (Back-pedalling)
The good news is that each one of my children called me and I'll see 2 of them on Saturday when we celebrate my birthday and 2 gd's one born on my bday and the other 3 days later.
Himself is still trying to dig out of the hole. I may let him later Laughing BTW we're getting a nice refund so it was not all bad.

I do love your step by step account... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next