Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Maybe it's just raining in cruise freek land?!?!?!?Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 765887

Murphy wrote:
PH8 wrote:
I just posted to edit my last post and got this message:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait %s second(s) before replying or posting.

HUH????????????????????????????????? flood control?????????????

Flood control keeps all the "s**t" from running down hill!!! lol!
OK.............Jen and Susan just got a plus from me for their comments..........love them.

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait %s second(s) before replying or posting.

No flood control is a means to keep an automated program from "flooding" a website with responses. Much like an automated dialer or those nasty machines that dial you and it's a computer talking to you.

Only this keeps submitting post after post after post.

d
Diane, just got a plus for her reasonable and sensible answer!! Razz Of course there's always one in the crowd that has to take all the fun out of it. roflmao
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
Maybe it's just raining in cruise freek land?!?!?!?Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 765887

Murphy wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Flood control keeps all the "s**t" from running down hill!!! lol!
OK.............Jen and Susan just got a plus from me for their comments..........love them.

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

No flood control is a means to keep an automated program from "flooding" a website with responses. Much like an automated dialer or those nasty machines that dial you and it's a computer talking to you.

Only this keeps submitting post after post after post.

d
Diane, just got a plus for her reasonable and sensible answer!! Razz Of course there's always one in the crowd that has to take all the fun out of it. roflmao

Hey what can I say once a nerd always a nerd. Only thing I'm missing is my pocket protector.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi PB's...

Heard from Jul...we're meeting her at 7 at KahunaVille at the TI. Guess we'll decide the topless thing then. Cool We're looking forward to seeing her again.

I see Sharon (FB) was in Vegas AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN CALL!!!! stickingtongueout

We'll have a toast to all the SPB's.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:01 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Hi PB's...

Heard from Jul...we're meeting her at 7 at KahunaVille at the TI. Guess we'll decide the topless thing then. Cool We're looking forward to seeing her again.

Just ONE Shocked , better make that more than one toast Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Forgive me SPB's of I don't put you on my friend list. I just can't get into this but you all know how I feel about you anyway RIGHT!!!!!
Yeah......we know........you just don't wanna be our friend. Sad Sad Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Either that or it's too technically challenging for you to figure out! roflmao

That's probably a very true statement. duh
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:26 pm

I had a quiet day today. We went to a wine tasting dinner last night and had way too much fun! So I went to the chiropractor, who did the usual adjustments plus gave my ankle some TLC. He thinks I stretched the ligaments and recommended that I wear an elastic bandage, which I do most of the time.

We're going to visit MIL on Saturday and then I have to go to CT next weekend. I will be soooooo ready for the Mariner in April! I can't believe we've gone the entire month of March without a cruise. I feel so deprived! Violin
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh, and thanks to a heads up from somebody on my Azamara Quest Roll Call, we got ANOTHER $800 price drop for Italy! That makes $2200 saved by going from a confirmed 1A to a balcony guarantee. We ended up with a 2A on Deck 6, just forward of the aft stairs, so very conveniently located. We're paying less than half for 14 nights on the "5 star" cruise than we paid for 12 nights on the Jewel Baltics cruise in 2007. I sometimes wonder how Azamara is going to stay in business...
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Evening ladies

Shelia what is this about your persuasion??
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 pm

OK I was trying to accept and managed to remove yall...

these new features.....I am not doing very well
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanks for the "vote" Patti! Not sure what it all means, but thanks anyway!

Jean, that price sounds fab for your Italy trip! I just checked out the itinerary and it's exactly what I want to do some day.... so many cruises, so little time!

Chris say hi to Jul and have a fabulous topless ride!

Hi Barb!!!! Good to see you!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:21 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Hi PB's...

Bet ya can't have just one!! Drinks Drinks Drinks Drinks

critterchick wrote:

We're going to visit MIL on Saturday and then I have to go to CT next weekend. I will be soooooo ready for the Mariner in April! I can't believe we've gone the entire month of March without a cruise. I feel so deprived! Violin
Oh.......I feel your pain!! Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 am

critterchick wrote:
I had a quiet day today. We went to a wine tasting dinner last night and had way too much fun! So I went to the chiropractor, who did the usual adjustments plus gave my ankle some TLC. He thinks I stretched the ligaments and recommended that I wear an elastic bandage, which I do most of the time.

what a bummer--cruise deprivation. I am anticipating it. No cruise from May 23rd until November 29th affraid . Started looking today for something in August or September--man I am BAAAAAAAAAD.

be careful with that ankle. OnMySoapBox ALERT I know I have said this before, but I am saying it again--I used to "turn" my ankle all of the time & I am sure over time I was just stretching stretching stretching that tendon until it finally went SNAP. I hope I scared you, wish someone would have scared me. Go see a foot doctor. It would have been wonderful to have gotten my orthoticcs before I permanently messed up my left foot. Ok sorry about that.

critterchick wrote:
Oh, and thanks to a heads up from somebody on my Azamara Quest Roll Call, we got ANOTHER $800 price drop for Italy! That makes $2200 saved by going from a confirmed 1A to a balcony guarantee. We ended up with a 2A on Deck 6, just forward of the aft stairs, so very conveniently located. We're paying less than half for 14 nights on the "5 star" cruise than we paid for 12 nights on the Jewel Baltics cruise in 2007. I sometimes wonder how Azamara is going to stay in business...
WOW congrats, I have never checked Azamara as I thought they were too expensive. They don't acknowledge our levels on Royal, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:08 am

barbeeAL wrote:
Evening ladies

Shelia what is this about your persuasion??

Yup Barb, it seems to some of the Bears I am Dramaqueer. affraid On the friend list that is.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am

Wow Jean! Congrats! Don't you want to take along an adopted spb with all your savings?!?!?!? bounce I'll be good, I promise! ImNotWorthy

I keep looking at the Alaska Cruises, one way trips are going for 399. for an inside and 449. for ocean views. Balconies are still pricy, but sheesh, if you do a b2b it would only be $900 pp for a 14 day cruise!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:37 am

Sheila, that is just horrible for June in Australia. Having lived through some Fall fires out here in Calif. I can relate!!!

Congrats Jen on the upgrade. It will never happen to us.

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 am

Jean, looks like you and I have the worst "reputations"....how does this dumb thing work?

Talked to Claude yesterday and we are both feeling "drydocked" without a cruise until April from the Inaugural. I am half-packed already...tell me I'm not anxious! confused

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisemasters
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cruisemasters

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:28 am

Morning Polar Bears....I have been hibernating (lurking). Ready to come out of my den......cause SPRING arrives today.

We had such a great time on our trip out west.

Chris - I would have love to have called and possibly have met for dinner, but didn't want to appear too forward. I do know the cooler weather followed me to Phoenix and Las Vegas. What's up with that? I am sure the warm weather returned once I was on my way back home. Next trip you'll hear from me...

I am clueless as to all the changes here.

Mar I just gave you a plus, hope it helps with the reputation and all....Do I have one?

Going to turn in now..........hope you all have a GREAT Friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 am

Morning and Happy Spring,,,,,,,hope it brings you all nice weather......some of you really deserve it.......

I've been "just looking" at cruises for 2010............really like that RD Mexico 10/11 nighter..........also looking at Alaska again.......then I say to myself,just stick with FL cruises so I dont have to fly.......hahah Oh well, its all in the daydreaming stage right now..............

Welcome back to the den,Sharon!!

Back later!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 am

Good Morning...TGIF!!!!!

Had a great visit and dinner with Jul and David. I hope no one (DIANE) stayed up watching the web cams...we never left the TI.

Check back after work.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 am

Morning all TGIF Happy Spring

Welcome back Sharon hope you and Greg had a great time.

Hope the gals in Vegas had a great time, kept scouring the webcams last night and didn't cyclops spy any topless cruisers. lol!

Jean great score on your cruise you can almost take another Mariner for what you saved on the Azamara.

Kathy next time you update the Bear calendar add a road trip for DH & I we're making our annual pilgrimage to Tampa. 7/2 - 7/11 We're driving this year since the gas prices are down. Should be fun we haven't driven much of anywhere in several years.

Busy weekend planned SIL2B's Mom is coming into town, and all of us are going to checkout the Chapel for the wedding and then the Country Club for the reception. Then Sunday most of us, you can probably guess who, are going to a Bridal Show. I just hate those things but since Jake's Mom lives out of town it's a way to get her involved in the wedding planning.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:11 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Good Morning...TGIF!!!!!

Had a great visit and dinner with Jul and David. I hope no one (DIANE) stayed up watching the web cams...we never left the TI.

Check back after work.
WHAT, no topless show??? Glad you had a nice visit!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 am

barbeeAL wrote:

You are still listed as my friend Barb! cheers
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 am

Murphy wrote:
barbeeAL wrote:

You are still listed as my friend Barb! cheers

Yeah she only thought she got rid of us! lol! You're still on my list too!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 am

Sounds like a fun trip,Diane.......will make a nice change,I would think......

anyone else with additions/deletions??

March
26th--Grandeur-Kathy-WCarib

April
12th--Sheila--Radiance--BuenosAires to Valpariso
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego
27th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas

May

7th--Jen-StarPrincess-PacCoastal
8th--Chris/Martha/Ginny--Rhapsody--Alaska
9th--Jen-HAL Westerdam-PacCoastal
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
11th--Brenda-Radiance--Alaska
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy
22nd--Susan--Monarch--Bahamas

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
8th--Michelle--Majesty--Bahamas
12th--Ginny--Rhapsody--Alaska
19th--Jean#2--HAL Zaandam--Alaska

July
1st-Jen/Jul/Ginny--QM2--Canada/NE
2nd(till11th)--Diane--Tampa (road trip)
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn/Jean--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
19th--Sharon--Brilliance--Med/Venice

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Diane--Adventure--SoCarib
25th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Nov
8th-Martha/Chris/Wendy--Carnival Splendor-Mexican Riveria
8th-Jill--Freedom--ECarib
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
29th--Brenda/Nancy--Voyager-TA
30th--Wendy--Radiance--MexicanRiveria

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
12th--Jean2--CrownPrincess--WCarib
20th--Michelle--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
17th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Feb
14th--Susan/Jill/Kathy-Solstice-ECarib
26th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)
27th--Brenda--Navigator--ECarib

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
2nd--Brenda--Rhapsody--Barrier Reef/Sydney
10th/17th (B2B)--Patti/Chris/Martha--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila/Brenda--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--extended Mexican Riviera

June
28th--Michelle--CaribbeanPrincess-SoCarib

July--Jen--Alaska

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane/Sharon--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy--Oasis--WCarib

Dec--POLAR BEARS Reunion--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Jul-Cunard Cruise Lines Double Transit (including Europe) cruise in 2010

June
11th-Sheila/Michelle-Carnival Magic--Italy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks for letting us know you and Jul got together,Chris...........bet you had lots of laughs!!

According to FB,Jul is about to board her plane.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next