Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Ok,everyone...if you havent already to your profile.............then friends..........see your request to make me one of yours??? Can you please reply?? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Sheila, you can also click on "post reply" which is at the top of the page.

BTW......I just clicked on the "+" in your post..........now you have 11 points.

Thanks Patti

PH8 wrote:
Ok,everyone...if you havent already to your profile.............then friends..........see your request to make me one of yours??? Can you please reply?? Thanks!

I think I did Kathy thanks.

I'm off to watch LOST Catcha later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:10 pm

You sure did,Sheila........

Well, I have puter burnout.....................gonna go veg in front of the tv too........

Nite..

OH BTW-did you hear that actress,Natasha,died of her head injuries??? VERY sad.......
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm

wow y'all were really chatty today.

Food Show was YUMMY-mmmmmmmmm. no alchol but beer, so that was a good thing. I need to dry out a bit Laughing until our May cruise.

you poor RCs--man people just have no common sense do they? folks are just jealous of y'all :spbx:T hat's all I'm saying about it

later all, gotta get that suitcase unpacked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 pm

hcleaner wrote:
Goodness! ImNewHere Gone for a day and somebody came in here and redecorated. Not sure I understand what is going on. I did get the email from Tina telling us of the changes.

Hey Wendy, could you send me a copy of that email that has the explanation of the changes. I got an email, but it didn't say anything about the new changes.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:53 pm

PH8 wrote:
I think I did.................these new changes are driving me bananas!! I know that change is good.........but I don't like changes.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 am

Yikes....have a lot of ketchuping to do!!!!! So now I have to get a reputation?? Twisted Evil Oh well, have to go back and read all that I missed. Did you all have too much sugar today???? Quite active!

ok...the friends thingy....I added as many names as I could remember off the top of my head, so hope I got everyone. Of course I might not have done it right Razz .

Hope to see Jul tomorrow...haven't heard from her but did arrange 82 degree beautiful day today.

Off to see all that I missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 am

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
I think I did.................these new changes are driving me bananas!! I know that change is good.........but I don't like changes.

I'm with you Patti. scratch
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:46 am

Patti-you have mail. I sent you the e-mail I got

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
I did
I agree

GrmyCRS wrote:
Yikes....have a lot of ketchuping to do!!!!! So now I have to get a reputation?? Twisted Evil Oh well, have to go back and read all that I missed. Did you all have too much sugar today???? Quite active!

ok...the friends thingy....I added as many names as I could remember off the top of my head, so hope I got everyone. Of course I might not have done it right Razz .

Hope to see Jul tomorrow...haven't heard from her but did arrange 82 degree beautiful day today.

Off to see all that I missed.

that is the truth, they were very very chatty

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

I'm with you Patti. scratch
me too

I hope I did the multi quote thing right. If I didn't sorry. thanks to whoever gave me a reputation, at least it is a good one!!!! I don't like the new system. you click on someone's + and then it takes you back to the first post in the thread or am I doing it wrong?
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 am

I had to edit my multi post. I deleted part of the first quote & uit messed it up. oh well.

gotta get to bed. night all
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 am

hey thanks Kathy, Jen, & Chris for the friend requests--I have FRIENDS---
WooHoo
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 am

PH8 wrote:
OH BTW-did you hear that actress,Natasha,died of her head injuries??? VERY sad.......

Tragic. I'm very sad.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am

Morning all, it's supposed to be a little cooler here today but since I'll be stuck here at the office I guess it won't matter now will it?

So I walked out of CWC with a pair of slacks and three tops, at Chicos I got two tops and because I still had time to spare before I needed to be at the dentist I stopped at DSW and bought a pair of Brown leather clogs for work. I still walked into the dentist's office early and because they weren't busy they took me right away. I actually walked out before my appointment time. It was a good afternoon.

Jean: I'm with you I lost my rep in the late 60's early 70's.

Patti/Sheila: I'm not much for change but I guess I'll get used to it.

Marilyn: Are you & Bob going to be this year's Jill & dave with a cruise every month?

Chris: So which camera and what time should we have it up and running?

Well, I have a presentation to get to the boss today. Guess I should get to it.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 am

Morning Bears! I've asked most of you to be my friend. please accept if you want! If I left you out, it wasn't intentional! I just forgot, please invite me!

Sheila, you need to contact NDJollymon or Ron to fix yours! Your DramaQueen name doesn't quite fit in the list and it comes up as DramaQueer! I thought it was funny, but you might not!

Busy day here too! I've been working long days all week and I intend to leave early tomorrow to meet with the gals I cruised with last month, so I'd better get to it! Tomorrow should be fun, we are exchanging pictures and potentially planning the next trip...

Good day all!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 am

Diane - When we hear from Jul we will have a better idea of what time. There's so much traffic and construction going on on the strip, not sure if we can do a b2b, so will hopefully let you know later. Maybe we'll head to the Pink Taco for a drink, but you won't see us topless. Laughing

Have a great day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 am

Good Morning Bears. Sorry Patti, I wouldn't have been able to forward you the email from Tina as I deleted it after I read it and emptied my trash bin yesterday too. Thanks Brenda for helping me out with that. As you can see, the email didn't explain much to us about how to use these new accessories on CF, we are to just take a look around and play with it. I'm still kinda in the dark about it all so I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one.

Plan on just staying at the house here today and making a couple pots of soup, one to eat and one to freeze for my sis to eat after we leave next week. Have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 am

Good morning SPB's: Another picture perfect day for the snowbirds!
Have a couple of odds and ends to do in the condo and then will be able to relax the rest of the day...Chat Later...

D: I liked your comment to Mar about being the Jill & Dave of this year lol!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

jillybabes wrote:
Good morning SPB's: Another picture perfect day for the snowbirds!
Have a couple of odds and ends to do in the condo and then will be able to relax the rest of the day...Chat Later...

D: I liked your comment to Mar about being the Jill & Dave of this year lol!

Well I can't say I blame them. If we had a ship in our back yard we'd be on a cruise more frequently too.

Oh by the way, remember that house we looked at the last time we were down to see you? Well I checked this morning and it's still on the market, can you believe it? And, it's gone down in value. Hmmmm!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

Morning all...............

Cloudy start to the day...made me slept till 8:30 and if I didnt feel guilty ,I would had stayed in bed longer.....its that kind of day........

Patti-the email really didnt explain how it all works............just thats it is new stuff...

Hope the Vegas reunion goes well today.......what fun!!

Good score on all that shopping,Diane.......I got the email about the 50% off at CWC....I just might have to take a drive up to Gainesville to check it out...........

Later all...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 am

speaking of home values,anyone ever check out this to see(and keep track of) what your home is worth??Its depressing in our case, thats for sure.

www.zillow.com
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 am

PH8 wrote:
Morning all...............

Cloudy start to the day...made me slept till 8:30 and if I didnt feel guilty ,I would had stayed in bed longer.....its that kind of day........

Patti-the email really didnt explain how it all works............just thats it is new stuff...

Hope the Vegas reunion goes well today.......what fun!!

Good score on all that shopping,Diane.......I got the email about the 50% off at CWC....I just might have to take a drive up to Gainesville to check it out...........

Later all...........

I don't know when I've seen CWC so busy. The little area where I go is very dangerous because there are the following stores: Coldwater Creek, Chico, Coach, Anne Taylor, Victoria's Secret, Black & White, and a couple of small local boutique shops. Very very risky place to go, I try to go when I'm crunched for time that way I can't window shop. I would have liked to have gone into Coach but was afraid I wouldn't have time once I got inside the store lol! .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:41 am

sounds like the outlet malls in Orlando...............VERY dangerous place.... DrEvil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:10 am

Morning everyone..................another gorgeous but cool day here.

Wendy, thanks, but Brens sent it to me.

Brens.......got the email, thanks. At least it gives me an idea of what is going on.

Haven't decided if this positive/negative thing is beneficial, especially since we have the most active thread here..............and I just know that none of the sisters would ever hit the "-" on each other. Razz Now on CC..........it would be the bomb!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Haven't decided if this positive/negative thing is beneficial, especially since we have the most active thread here..............and I just know that none of the sisters would ever hit the "-" on each other. Razz Now on CC..........it would be the bomb!! Laughing

Yes it would especially if we could tie kicking someone off to their rep!

d

Last edited by frudutx on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Morning everyone!

Too funny! Drama Queer! roflmao I didn't notice that!

Well it's supposed to be a balmy 70ish and sunny today, but of course it will be raining again on Saturday and Sunday.

We just got the notice that our sales tax rate is going up again April 1 to 9.50%, good grief! Can it get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next