Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+8
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
barbeeAL
frudutx
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:57 pm

frudutx wrote:
GO PHIL GO!!!!

Quote :
I take postings here by people I don't know and trust my instincts on with a grain of salt and I certainly wouldn't share my credit rating on a public message board such as this. Seems pretty foolish to me as has already been mentioned by JenDalessan. Some like to pretend that they are something they are not and it's very easy to hide behind the screen and post making yourself appear more important than you really are.

It is more than likely that someone whose occupation suggests they are a police officer is a retired member of the Auxiliary Police Unit and as such, although having done a very worthwhile service is no more than a volunteer and far away from being what they say they would have you believe.

I'm running for President. Did I tell you that?Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Wink

Phil

From the same thread as earlier!
You'd get my vote of course I'd have to ask if you were born in the US first? lol!

d
WOOHOO...........WTG Phil. Now let's see if the fact that it has been published as being in the "auxiliary" unit gets any response from said police person.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Patti: I think you meant to say Diane bounce ...Later, Jill Cool
I sure did! Embarassed

frudutx wrote:
Have your packing list together yet?
Packing list, what packing list?? I don't use a packing list. It's just kind of routine........everything has a category and I put things together that way. Like, night clothes, day clothes, evening clothes, under clothes, outer clothes, shoes...........and then, of course the essentials of making one smell and look good!! Laughing Laughing

I meant Jill's packing list. We're starting to sound like ThreeStooges .

d
I'm sorry.........is she going away AGAIN!!!!!!!!! LJ just pop in here and was reading over my shoulder and said that there is always some SPB coming or going!!

Yes, she is Cheers Mariner B2B 2/17 Eastern, 2/24 Western...We are leaving on 2/16 and spending the night in Cocoa hoping that we won't be in too much traffic it being Daytona 500 and all...
I just should have checked her signature. What a great cruise that will be.

BTW...love the new avatar that Jill has.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Yes Patti: 14 days on our favorite (Voyager Class) ship that is flower ...

CincyDave took the picture pirat ! Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:20 pm

That Phil sure has a way with words cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:21 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
GO PHIL GO!!!!

Quote :
I take postings here by people I don't know and trust my instincts on with a grain of salt and I certainly wouldn't share my credit rating on a public message board such as this. Seems pretty foolish to me as has already been mentioned by JenDalessan. Some like to pretend that they are something they are not and it's very easy to hide behind the screen and post making yourself appear more important than you really are.

It is more than likely that someone whose occupation suggests they are a police officer is a retired member of the Auxiliary Police Unit and as such, although having done a very worthwhile service is no more than a volunteer and far away from being what they say they would have you believe.

I'm running for President. Did I tell you that?Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Wink

Phil

You'd get my vote of course I'd have to ask if you were born in the US first? lol!

d
WOOHOO...........WTG Phil. Now let's see if the fact that it has been published as being in the "auxiliary" unit gets any response from said police person.

Did you al see Mr Pete's reply???

"I invented tea, and painted the Last Supper." hahahahah

Anyway,CCC's green light is on now..........lets see if she says anything......

Great avatar Jill............The MA is great....she and the NV are my fav Voyager class........(maybe cuz they added Vintages Laughing )
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:48 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
GO PHIL GO!!!!

Quote :

Phil

d

Did you al see Mr Pete's reply???

"I invented tea, and painted the Last Supper." hahahahah

Anyway,CCC's green light is on now..........lets see if she says anything......

Great avatar Jill............The MA is great....she and the NV are my fav Voyager class........(maybe cuz they added Vintages Laughing )

Her light may be on, but no one is HOME affraid !!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Jill, you are too funny......."Her light may be on, but no one is HOME affraid"

Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Jill, love you new avatar! Very nice!

Bon Voyage Mar, and Chris and Martha!

Safe trip home Juls!

Keep warm and safe everyone else!

Someone needs to beam CCC up! Her mother ship is calling! BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Murphy wrote:
Jill, love you new avatar! Very nice!

Bon Voyage Mar, and Chris and Martha!

Safe trip home Juls!

Keep warm and safe everyone else!

Someone needs to beam CCC up! Her mother ship is calling! BeamMeUp
Did ya get any more snow today??
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:33 pm

Just a few flurries. The drive to work was interesting though! Worse than when I came home last night! Couple of inches of packed ice covered with a couple more inches of blowing snow! It was ok coming home tonight though.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks for the bon voyages!!!!

Jill - Great avatar! You look maaaaaaaaaaaaveloussssssssssssssssss!

Jean keep that weather going...THANKS!!!!

I put in my vote for Phil. WTG Phil. Send kudos to Dabbercat (sp?) too!!!

Back to picking up the house. We have a young college student who housesat for us for Alaska, so he will be staying here again.

Mar - Have a fabulous cruise! Will wave if we catch sight of the vision.

Check back in when we get back... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Susan- The snow looks so pretty in your avatar, do you have more pictures?
We haven't been to the snow this year, maybe over Easter break, but not sure.

Guess I'll go check out the new posts on CC.

Wasn't Sheila supposed to be back yesterday?

Bon Voyage Chris, Martha and Mar! Have fun! Don't forget the sunscreen and bikini! Smile

Jen
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:09 pm

No more snow pictures yet. I snapped the bird feeder right before sunset yesterday. I took my camera to work today, but forgot to take any new pics. I'll try to remember tomorrow!

Night all. The new Survivor had a nice start!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Susan/Chris: Thanks for the compliment...

I LOVED survivor tonight...

Kathy: I see a new cruise has been added to your siggie sunny , you go girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Will check in tomorrow....Nighty Night SPB's Sleep
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:48 am

We made it home........will type the story tomorrow.....too pooped right now...

JEAN>....I have the motoq....not impressed......the guys all have the treos---HATE them......I have several friends with the Iphone and everyone I know LOVES them........The ONLY thing u have to watch in traveling with these phones is DO NOT set it to auto download emails or when you are out of the country you will have a HUGE phone bill........hope this helps

off to sleep.........talk tomorrow

Sis.....LOVE the pic!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:13 am

Hey SPBs Gday I saw a couple of familiar faces post to the other thread. I know I shouldn't do it, but she is just so full of it and I can't help but take her down a peg or two. Not that it works with her at all. She is just in her own little world and couldn't give a you know what. I'm sure those on the NCL board with any common sense will have worked her out anyway and anything she says is not to be trusted including advice.

Thanks for the votes BTW. Diane, yes I am running for Pres and was born in the US. I also used to write adverts, was on TV and be a police officer. Honest. Just ask my bank manager. He's in the Cayman Islands Laughing
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:24 am

notsoawesome wrote:
Hey SPBs Gday I saw a couple of familiar faces post to the other thread. I know I shouldn't do it, but she is just so full of it and I can't help but take her down a peg or two. Not that it works with her at all. She is just in her own little world and couldn't give a you know what. I'm sure those on the NCL board with any common sense will have worked her out anyway and anything she says is not to be trusted including advice.

Thanks for the votes BTW. Diane, yes I am running for Pres and was born in the US. I also used to write adverts, was on TV and be a police officer. Honest. Just ask my bank manager. He's in the Cayman Islands Laughing

You have made my week! I was tempted to post there myself.

She's all of the usual: few bricks shy of a load, a few crayons short of an eight pack, not the sharpest tack in the drawer, not paddling with both oars in the water ....

I once described her as having "diarrhea of mouth and constipation of the mind" everyone liked that! My Dad used to describe certain politicians that way.

Anyway great start to a Friday.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:39 am

notsoawesome wrote:

You made me lol! with your Cayman remark...Can you give me his name, I will be there on 2/28!
Another cloudy day here in Sunny Fl.!!! We are going to the movies later to see the Kate Hudson movie just out today, and then Dave is taking me out to dinner...
Juls: Good to see you made it home, next stop Florida????
Diane: What can I say, you are too funny, that saying can still fit some politicians today stickingtongueout ...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Looks like everyone is really dog piling on her now. Bet she goes running to CC now and the posts get poofed.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Morning........

Darn.I missed Survivor.......wonder if it will repeat over the weekend??

Welcome home Jul.........

Did you all see this?? How many times did someone on the rccl boards ask her the very same thing??

"MACOP, no offense here, but you are really hard to understand. Are you saying that you WROTE a commercial for AMEX?

I am not trying to be rude but I have been wondering....is English your first language?"

hhahaha

GTG............we have some yard work to do ,so really need to get off this puter.....

Back later........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:49 pm

PH8 wrote:
Morning........

Darn.I missed Survivor.......wonder if it will repeat over the weekend??

Welcome home Jul.........

Did you all see this?? How many times did someone on the rccl boards ask her the very same thing??

"MACOP, no offense here, but you are really hard to understand. Are you saying that you WROTE a commercial for AMEX?

I am not trying to be rude but I have been wondering....is English your first language?"

hhahaha

GTG............we have some yard work to do ,so really need to get off this puter.....

Back later........

Actually I'm not sure that English is her second language!

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Morning everyone.............quickly stopping by to say hello.

Phil, your responses are always priceless...............but I bet she does get those posts poofed. She's does not like to be criticized!

I think you all got the email from Barb. Barb, we are thinking of you and your family during this most difficult time. Just know that your sisters are here for you.

Off to lunch...........check back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Hey there and ALOHAAAAAA!!!!!!! I got back late last night and slept late this morning. I still feel a little jet lagged but I had a great time. More later. I'm going back to ketchup now.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hey there and ALOHAAAAAA!!!!!!! I got back late last night and slept late this morning. I still feel a little jet lagged but I had a great time. More later. I'm going back to ketchup now.

ALOHA, Sheila welcome back you wild woman you and I thought I was wild when I drank a margarita while in Cozumel. Jell-o shots you have me beat. It's good to have you back safe and sound.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next